Designers » L » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

I have it: 361 I had it: 104 I want it: 216 My signature: 33

Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Lolita Lempicka for women Videos
Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

The first, eponymous, fragrance from Lolita Lempicka was created by Annick Menardo in 1997 with the focus on the licorice note. The perfume is discontinued in 2010 and re - launched and re-branded as Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum.

It opens with notes of ivy leaf, pineapple, lemon, rosewood, sour cherry and anise. The heart features lily of the valley, rose, jasmine, licorice, violet and iris based on sweet almond, vanilla, heliotrope, tonka bean, musk, praline and vetiver.

The signature bottle in the shape of an apple is designed by Sylvie de France. The fragrance is available as Eau de Parfum (50 and 100 ml).

Ivy Anise Cherry

Mini Sexy

Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Fragrance Reviews

injroa
injroa

I blind bought this because i was dying to smell a gourmand/spicy frgarance and LL is so popular, i figured i couldnt go wrong. I am so glad i tried it more than a couple of times because this perfume is delicious.

I did not like it when i first sprayed it on, i detected the earthy green moss, tobbacco and hair spray smell and overwhelming sweet vanilla. Upon the third try though, the harshness of the hair spray and tobbaco like smell was gone. I dont know why but maybe shaking the bottle before spraying it on did it or my nose probably had adjusted to the smell. The licorice and green ivy are prominent during initial spray but it dries down to a lovely powdery slightly floral/spicy vanilla and licorice combo on my skin. I thought that it would be too warm and sweet for hot days but the heat actually brings out the floral note a bit more. Sillage and longevity is pretty moderate though, 6/10 but all in all, a happy blind buy.

JPS1979
JPS1979

This is really a nice juice. I really get the licorice, ivy, cherry and vetiver on me. It doesn't have an enormous sillage, which is probably a good thing if I ever tried wearing this more feminine fragrance. This mirrors the "au masculin" version for men extremely well. I'd wear this myself even. I think this is a nice change for folks who like Angel. It's still somewhat gourmand but not as cloying and somewhat on the tame side. Understated and simply lovely!

Hellita

OK, I have finally made up my mind about LL and it's now a LOVE for me. I have been a bit on and off (for various reasons - see my previous review if you're curious). I wore LL out to town on Saturday for the first time and I've never been complemented more on how good I'm smelling.

Complement 1 from my boyfriend: I like this perfume on you, this smells very good.

Complement 2 from a random guy (that stopped me when I passed him in the bar): OH my god, you smell DELICIOUS! Wonderful fragrance.

Complement 3 from my bestfriend: "You smell really good today, which one is this?".

HA! It's a new record for me and I'm so happy for all the reactions. Also I think the Norwegian summer heat is really helping on how it's developing on me.

Great success! I've decided to repurchase once I finish my bottle. <3

Hellita

Wrote this review in Feb 2014 for the original LL - LL, but since I just found out that I have the le Premier Parfum-version of LL, I'll copy it in here (since this is the frag I was reviewing):

I love Lolita Lempicka EDP, but it seems that the love's not mutual. I guess I just don't have the right chemistry for it, as all I get from it is licorice/anise and (this might sound weird) but also something that smells like dried paintbrushes with water paint on it (you know, like from the paintbrushes in Kindergarten). Maybe it's the violet? The warmth and vanilla won't really come out on my skin and I'm so sad! I bought this about two weeks ago and I couldn't wait to wear it. I have smelt it on several others in the past and it's been deliciously warm, but on me it's not the same.

EDIT: I had LL on yesterday before going to bed and my boyfrend said it smelt nice. Maybe it's just my imagination that it doesn't smell good on me? Or maybe others don't pick up the dirty/muddy note I talked about before. Maybe it's just the violet confusing me? I don't know, but the fact that my boyfriend complimented me when wearing LL I think I'll have to give it another chance.

PS! I now know that I have the reformulated version from 2010, hence I will never have the same warm dry down I was missing, because in this new addition it's completely gone :( Still a nice enough fragrance though, but when you remember the old version it'll never be just as good.

lizziekayy
lizziekayy

Not impressed with LL. Smells cheap but costs plenty. Poor quality and uninspiring composition. Synthetic and one dimensional. Dries down to just licorice. There are a thousand better fumes than this.

Edit - I can start to smell the beauty of this in warmer weather. But still it is very very weak and synthetic. The dry down could be wonderful but you would need to spray so much to get a good effect that you would be mistaken for a licorice allsort long before then!

extrasensoryperception
extrasensoryperception

Stunning fairytale fragrance that is simply gorgeous!
One of my favourites.
What more is there to say!!!

hanson26
hanson26

This is basically a watered down version of the regular Lolita Lempicka. Hardly any projection and no longevity to match. I put on so much of this and could still barely smell it.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Gorgeous forest fairy bomb! I get less of the fruit on my skin, and more of the earthy notes. So this pretty much feels like I was just rolling around on a damp forest floor, with magical fairy dust, of course ;p

The office where I work is considered fragrance free, but a few of us rebels spritz anyway as it is such a small department, and honestly, not many folks come around.. Anyway! While at work, a co-worker from another office came in and immediately commented on the amazing smell.. half embarrassed, and half flattered, I asked "what? this?" and came closer with my wrist out. He said it was amazing, and perfectly balanced -- "not too sweet, not too strong, perfect".

After I gave him the sample (because he loved it that much), I bought it! Yay!

ellaquintero
ellaquintero

This is by far, the most beautiful bottle ever. I don't even want to spray it because I'm afraid to break it or something.
As for the juice, it is enchanted. It's like I'm the magical princess of everything and anything. Something like in The Corpse Bride, Alice in Wonderland, or even Edward Scissorhands. Something Tim Burton-esque, maybe, yes.
Fairies, queens, princesses, princes, darkness, woods, forest, dwarfs, trolls, magical creatures.
Naturally lethal and poisonous. Just gorgeous.

ChaiLatte2009
ChaiLatte2009

Let me start with the original ad - I think it's the most beautiful, most hypnotising ad for perfume ever. It's a piece of art. I remember watching it over and over again, and then the making-of video and being fascinated by how much work was put into it. It looked like perfume for an elf. :) I know the original version for many, many years, I think it's classic by now. But it will not not suit everyone. Having said thad, the newer version of Lolita Lempicka is a bit of a dissapointment. It's more sweet, more digestible. Lacks something that original Lolita had... Tobacco maybe? I don't know. The new add is with Elle Fanning so I think its marketed towards younger audience.

fefi
fefi

This is a very unique scent, sweet and spicy,really good!

RedFloyd
RedFloyd

Lolita Lempicka really live up to its hype! Lots of woods, lots of sweetness, and all in perfect balance! The licorice wood has that smoky kind of sweetness that is so alluring, the violet is so soft and tender, the ivy is fresh and green, the cherry is juicy and sweet, and the praline is divine! This is more than a dessert perfume! This is the forbidden fruit! A temptation, direct from the Garden of Eden!

incrediblemelk
incrediblemelk

I was at a party last night and smelled a delicious waft of a green, irisy perfume. I thought I tracked the scent to its source and asked the lady what she was wearing.

"Lolita Lempicka!" she said and pulled a purple bottle out of her bag. "Would you like to try it?"

"Okay," I said, holding out my wrist, but she basically doused me in it.

It was not the same perfume I was smelling :-(

It's really not to my taste, way too sweet. But I was stuck wearing it for the rest of the party. This morning I woke up in bed and I could still smell it on myself, so it lasts very well. But I had to shower straight away, because it felt like being hugged by an over-enthusiastic stranger and being unable to get away.

tkomaigo77
tkomaigo77

Dry sweet praline and vanilla dust held in place by a blast of overwhelming apple scented aerosol hairspray. Nothing natural about this one, but who says natural equals good anyway? Stop whining. It works, and it works well, especially on a guy. Just when the arid chemical sweetness is about to become too much, the violet-and-anise-pickled-in-sour-cherry-juice? chord reminds you "Hey that's not all I am about". Very interesting and affordable. Thumbs up.

Bluemarinejosephine
Bluemarinejosephine

Oh my, how I love you my sugarliscious Lolita Lempicka! This is cotton candy in a bottle. I discovered this fragrance when it was first released in 1997 and I never forgot its signature scent. The new edition is quite identical. It is, firstly and mainly, sweet but, it is not sweet in a tacky way; rather it feels like pleasant childhood.

It starts off as a somewhat heavy scent (but do not let that disappoint you) as it gradually develops to a pleasant sugary smell like cotton candy or burnt sugar with a powdery twist of iris, white musk and (if you smell really well) a bit of praline.

Yet, it does not feel like a gourmand frangrance and I would not classify it as such so, do not be put off, you will not smell like a fresh pastry straight from the oven.

I wouldn’t classify it as a fresh, clean, crisp fragrance so, if this is what you are looking for then this fragrance is not suitable for what you want. It is quite the opposite; it is a warm, sweet, powdery, distinctive fragrance suitable for daytime and nighttime.

I recommend this for all ages, as it can feel carefree and innocent to younger girls or rich and sexy to... less younger girls :)

The bottle is wonderful too, a little jewel on your vanity desk. I would suggest that "Candy" by Prada is a lighter version of this fragrance; it is exceptionally identical.

To me, Lolita Lempicka feels a lot like a signature scent and others will definitely ask you "what perfume are you wearing”. Please, do not betray our secret…

Enjoy the perfume quest!

perfumejunkie75
perfumejunkie75

I was intruiged by the reviews and just HAD to try this perfume. I found it at Ross for $20!! I figured I didn't have much to lose. Well, lo and behold it's an awesome fragrance! I've never smelled anything like it before. It's in between a sweet and spicy smell but so romantic and sultry. I don't know much about topnotes and so forth, but to my nose it is absolutely divine. This is my first day wearing it so I'm curious to see what the staying power is. It kind of reminds me of Black Amethyst from BBW or Warm Amber...(in that scent family). There was one more bottle left at Ross. I think I may go snag it today!!

Scentmad
Scentmad

This perfume, well I confess, I had extremely high hopes for. What a disappointment. Woefully overrated. It has a horrible sickly undercurrent that completely undermines the whole composition. I bought this based on reviews. Tried to like it and failed. In the end I had it re-homed. I just didn't gel with this perfume at all.

miss-nothing
miss-nothing

I got a sample of this and I thought i should just give it a try. I am so glad I did! It is so far the most distinguished perfume I have ever tried. I used to wear soft rosy scents like Everose from Jil Sander, Comme une Evidence from Yves Rocher. I hate powery fragrances which give me a big headache so I always prefered soft elegant scents yet it's somehow boring and lack the longevity. This actually smells like Miss Dior Cherie on my skin but younger and wilder. Miss Dior Cherie is the scent I've been adoring for a long time, but it is adored by too many people aged from 15 to 70. For a 19-year-old girl there's nothing better than Lolita Lempicka Le Premier. I am wearing it right now and I intend to purchase a full size one.

Thatkid
Thatkid

This is probably the warmest scent I own, it's luscious. I usually reserve it for colder weather but it's still very nice in the heat. It's 91 today and no complaints.

8-22-13

This scent is very soft and powdery, and has a mild sweetness. I smell the violet more than anything else. The licorice is merely a hint rather than the prominent note. This scent is never overbearing, its like a whisper that draws me in because I want to experience more. I’ve never tried the true original version from the 90’s, but this one smells unique and original to me. I think it’s just gorgeous and better than any of the flankers I’ve tried.

fllorre
fllorre

Fascinating, enchanting and romantic. This perfume has a XIX-th century aura. Caspar David Friedrich and Chopin come to my mind every time I wear it and I love it! LL is an absolute addiction.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Sweet candied violets, really lovely and lasts long. Has a fairy tale sort of feel to it. There's a bit of cherry but it's not too prominent, mostly sweet vanilla and violets. Beautifully blended and lasts really well. A good violet for winter.

AriannaSR
AriannaSR

I wanted to love this so much. Or more precisely, i DO love this so much, bot not on my skin. I spray this in my house, because I love being surrounded but this deep, gourmande yet fresh (liquorice) scent, it has so many tones and notes and colors to it, every second that goes, the scent changes, there is so much to discover about this fragrance, it is an absolute masterpiece.
Yet, something in it doesn't work on my skin, where the scent goes sweeter and deeper and much, much more humid. Such a shame.

Pink_Ruffles
Pink_Ruffles

Lolita Lempicka is a fantasy fairytale in a bottle. And like all good stories, this masterpiece of a fragrance is best enjoyed by letting go and losing oneself within its many hidden realms.

LexiDeRock
LexiDeRock

This was my very first "real" perfume. I say that because at 17 I think I had only ever worn vanilla body splashes and kiddie things you pick up for 5 bucks at bath and body works or what have you so it was my first "grown up" perfume.
I first was drawn to it by an advert in a magazine because I thought the bottle was lovely and I liked the name. It hadn't been out long, so this would have been around 2000 or 2001.
I found it in a shop and loved it. It was sweet and pretty and romantic and smelled lovely. I wore it for two years before it ran out and I moved on to something else and having tried going back to it a few times over the years it has never worked for me since.
I think it is a perfect young girls first perfume kind of scent. A bit immature, a bit sure of itself, a bit over the top, just a bit too sweet.
The fragrances I like now are still sweet, but deeper, warmer, more complex...I guess as we grow and change so should our perfume.
But I still have fond memories of wearing this on first dates and important auditions and loving the pretty apple bottle on my night stand.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I received this as a sample, and at first was confused--there are so many LL fragrances, and they all sound the same! But, this has to be what I'm smelling--the powder, the violets, the licorice. At first, I thought I smelled grapes (like kool-aide grapes!) with a bit of musty, dustiness, and then it went to a strange patchouli-plum smokey-musty smell. I thought for sure there was patchouli in this, but maybe it's the ivy? I guess I should have known, as I actually enjoyed this and I don't care for patch. It was a bit odd, and it didn't last long on my skin (max 4 hours), but it was interesting while it lasted. Fun to try, but I won't be seeking it out for purchase any time soon.

Njensen1
Njensen1

This perfume, to me, has a heavy, gourmand sort of appeal, and I can definitely see it appealing to young ladies. Alas, something in there, almost a deep, dark musky-amber smell sadly makes me ill to my stomach every time I get a whiff. I purchased quite a few samples of this after initially smelling, and learned only of this illness after wearing. Ce la vie..

agneshka
agneshka

Fantastic :)))

jessbug
jessbug

I don't really care for the opening, but the drydown makes this perfume so fricking gorgeous! To be honest, the immediate opening smells like urinal cakes to me. I think the cherry note is the culprit; the same one that makes this perfume so beautiful later on. Seriously, just for the drydown this perfume is one of my favorites.

Wouldn't wear this in summer though...

melodiadelapaz
melodiadelapaz

Lovely, interesting and very complex gourmand on paper... When I sprayed it on my skin it gave me a huge headache very shortly after applying. I also felt kind of nauseous and had a feeling that this fragrance was really messing with my circulatory. Sadly, I had to wash it off..the smell still lingers, though. I have to agree with 6402 on this! I wanted to like it and it smelled really delicious on the testing strip but it's a cloying mess on me :(
I would recommend to test this one before buying!

Edit: If you enjoy the scent on your skin, go ahead and buy it! Sillage and longevity were outrageous on me.. I washed my wrist several times and could still smell it. That's some strong juice!

blue_belle
blue_belle

Cherries and marzipan, yum! I only smell the licorice note right as I spray it on, but it's not too strong (which is good, because I'm not much of a fan).

Very unique scent, and one of my favorites. I'd still like to smell the original someday, but for now I'm very happy with this one.

freddinos
freddinos

A perfect scent for all you liquorice lovers out there! Excessively sweet, not gourmand to my nose and heavy -perhaps one of the heaviest smells I've tried-. Surprizingly I found that the personality of this perfume doesn't have anything to do with its name, Lolita, the Nabokov heroin who was young, dainty, innocent yet oh-so-sexy... This Lolita is a mature lady, who used to be a Lolita in her youth but cannot accept the fact that she's all grown up now, that she cannot wear the pink tutu anymore yet she still does... Not a scent for me but I can see this appeal to many people

Spangle
Spangle

It's the strongest, strangest most complex, in-your-face "wow!" effect perfume I've ever had. I never knew perfumes could smell like this!

All my others have always been light and fruity, floraly or sweet. This is warm, rich, thick, DARK, smooth and spicy. It's such a mixture of different things.

I get spicy liquorice and anniseed/cinnemon, red apple at first, then it settles down to a dark chocolatey spicy twang eventually. It's just so unique! Mysterious and sexy. I'm on my third bottle.

The bad thing was that throughout my pregnancy I could not STAND it....the thought of the scent made me feel sick and I had to wrap the bottle in a sock, then a bag, then put it in a cupboard because it'd trigger a violent hurl! (But then the smell and thought of bread did the same-pregnancy is weird!)

But.... I've had my lovely little baby now, so the gorgeous bottle stands proudly on my chest of drawers for me to indulge whenever I want :D.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

If you don't like the smell and taste of licorice then I don't recommend this. This is also a strong exotic scent but sweet indeed. Not as clean and dry as Angel, but it's almost as if I smell licorice and tobacco in my skin. If you're a rebel a la Marylin Manson then this will be a safe. It's dark and unique scent.

It doesn't work for me because it has prominent licorice and violet...two notes that just give me a slight headache. This is a powdery scent. Powdery lovers, consider this one as well.

The bottle is gorgeous.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

Let me be honest here: the opening of this is godawful on me. Too synthetic and super-plastic. But after a few minutes, after it settles in a bit, it mellows into something sweet and cuddly and just slightly powdery, that I would love if it didn't set off my allergies half the time. I mean, sometimes I can wear it with no problem. I was able to finish off my little decant in a fairly short time. But on me, the sillage is monstrous, much more than I'm comfortable with, and some days I can't wear it at all because of my allergies. It's not enough to make me react by itself, but if something else in my environment is already triggering the allergies, this makes it worse.

Violettera
Violettera

Sugary, syrupy, common. I didn't like at all. It's heavy, so it's not a perfume for young girls but the dominating sugar makes it unappropriate for grown women too. I didn't detect the reasons of the good reviews. And it is not mysterious. Mysterious perfumes make you approach and try to smell more in order to understand them. This comes right on your face like a synthetic pancake with a lot fat ingredients.

cveti
cveti

amazing fragrance!!!

fotis
fotis

Separate fragrance that suits a few women. Personally I find it very powdery.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

Ah, this is a strange little one.
Le premier pafrum opens with a very sweet note, reminding me of cakes and cookies. Then the fresh violet appears and stays there for a long time, supported by the sweet and slightly tart cherry and some praline I think. There is a licorice note as well, but that one is very faint.
Later in time the strong violet starts to fade and the licorice and almond get stronger and sweeter. It is very fresh licorice, and I don't think it does the sweet salty smell and taste of the real thing enough justice.
The drydown stays sweet for a long time, with a lot of gourmand notes, making this a quite delicious blend. But then, at a certain point, there's a very musty note, remiscent of lichen. Really strange. That note, however hasn't come to stay, fortunately, and a few minutes later the sweet licorice takes over again. There is still a slight trail of the must note throughout the rest of the drydown, but it has become more of a mossy, green scent, which is rather nice with the rest of the woody sweetness.

Strange enough, it's the weird, not-very-nice musty note that makes this fragrance interesting. It would have been a nice gourmand without it, but the licorice is far too faint to be intriguing (I really do love licorice you know :))

Mrs_Mary
Mrs_Mary

Lolita Lempicka and Hypnose are my two favourite perfumes EVER! And, guess what! Men LOVE it!

catsngunsnyarn
catsngunsnyarn

(crossposted from the Lolita Lempicka page - I didn't know there was a reformulation, so what I have is probably Le Premier)

I SO badly wanted to love Lolita Lempicka. For years it's been recommended to me because I like sweet spicy orientals. My friends and family also told me that the bottle reminds them of me - purple and gold and shiny. And it would look so pretty in my room, which is purple. LOL. But all I got was a strong "insect spray" vibe at first. The licorice was there, but majorly overpowered by the poison. I waited and waited and waited for something sweet and delicious - the almond, vanilla, praline - to reveal itself - but I was disappointed. The lasting lingering note was an acidic musty moss that sort of reminded me of lawn fertilizer. Perhaps my brand new .17oz mini had turned before I applied it? Or the EDP sprays are different? Maybe I need to go to a store and test a fresh tester before I make a final decision.

Edit: I tried a spray tester yesterday and loved it so much that I bought a bottle. It's indulgent - lots of cherry, licorice, and something warm. A little bit goes a long way. It would be pretty easy to overdo it with this one. It's been 9 hours since I applied one squirt on my neck and I can still smell it. Good lasting power.

Minze
Minze

It's funny how different people describe the same scent. I cannot smell any licorice or (to be honest) any of the mentioned ingredients... For me it's pure woodruff (Waldmeister). Nevertheless it's fresh, clean, perfect for summer and a very delicious note. I had to think for a while as the scent was familiar but it took a few days as woodruff came to my mind. I looove it!!!
I think this parfume develops individually on various skin types, so probably that's why it's described so different. Therefore I would suggest to test on skin before bying ;-)

windswept
windswept

So delicious and beautiful. If you like to smell of cakes and candy then you must give LL a try. Gourmand through and through. :) It has nothing to do with sugary celeb fragrance however.. It's a very complex perfume. Lolita Lempicka is a fairy tale princess, not a plastic barbie princess.

P.S. I tried Fleur Defendue before trying La Premier and trying in this order has just made me realise how complex LL really is.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

It smells like licorice , licorice and even more licorice haha .

I do love it though . A classic perfume !

judyk
judyk

I'm on a perfume bender at the moment - buying all sorts of samples (love you eBay!), based on reviews here. So far, all have been thumbs-up successes.

Except for this one.

Normally I wouldn't even consider an overtly "sweet" scent, they're just not me. But I was intrigued by the possibilities of a licorice/anise/pineapple combo. Sadly, I get a hint of pineapple, but only where the spritz landed on my top, none on my wrist. And not a whiff of licorice or anise anywhere. Just violet and praline.

This one will be finding a new home.

movs
movs

If you love the original Lolita Lempicka you can easily be fooled when you test Premier Parfum - and I have tested this several times and compared it with my original Lolita Lempicka, which I LOVE.

When I sprayed it on my skin, I was so relieved that the reformulation hadn't spoiled one of the most wonderful perfumes in the world. But when I sniffed again there was something dusty about the perfume. It smelled somehow dirty and flat but at the same time acrid and harsh with a dominant plastic note.
I must say that if you don't sniff too close to where you've sprayed it almost smells like the original LL just in a more powdery version.The original Lolita has a caramel dry down that is heaven on earth to me, I simply adore the sillage of the original. Unfortunately it's completely gone in Premier Parfum.

To summon up: Premier perfum smells like the orginal, it is just more powdery, flat and at the same time acrid, it lacks the divine caramel dry down and it opens with a dominant plastic note. If you can live with those changes you don't have to lament the loss of LL. Other wise you've better move on - there are lots of other perfumes out there. So sad with all those masterpieces being ruined in these days.

In 3 words: ACRID - FLAT - POWDERY

Delicious, sweet, gourmand, intriguing and magnetic fragrance!

The leading note of this fragrance is the Amarena cherry note. And this is my favorite cherry in perfumes. It smells really sexy and lively. Mixed with the anise note and the ivy note, it also brings sourness to this fragrance and makes the very noticeable praline note and the vanilla note less sweet. The liquorice note and the tonka bean note also make this fragrance more yummy. Besides, the violet and the iris note make this fragrance more dark and seductive. And the musk note makes this beauty more feminine.

In the beginning of the opening this fragrance smells really enchanting. And with the help of its marvelous bottle it really reminds a fairy-tale!:) Later it starts to smell more simply, mostly even sickly sweet praline and liquorice with cherish, anise and musky nuances. But I like it anyway because the combination of its notes is really original and gorgeous! Love it!!!

irin_ka
irin_ka

Being nostalgic for my student years, I bought it and suddenly realized that they changed my favourite 1997 version(((
It lacks velvety tobacco and spicy star anise. shame. I guess they aim at broader public to like it.
I still kind a like it, but now it misses something essential, it's warmth and depth, I guess.

Update.
Star Anise is missing because IFRA regulations prohibit its usage(((
Shame! Shame! Shame! that such ingredients as oakmoss, jasmine, tea leaf, grapefruit, lemon, lime, musk along with many others are either prohibited or restricted to minimum concentrations. So many masterpieces will suffer!

Baldric
Baldric

I just love this stuff. I also love black licorice, FYI. A friend of a friend's boyfriend (disclaimer) got very excited when I was wearing this the other night. Told me that I smelled great, smelled everyone at the tables' wrist and said I was the winner as far as best smelling and just made quite a production of this. Then he excitedly proclaimed that I smelled like a stripper. Yay, thanks! To him this really is the highest compliment as that is 95% of his female companionment but still. Men seem to like this as I really hardly ever get comments on fragrances other than from my husband after I thrust my wrist in his face. This is sweet, spicy, a bit green, and definitely gourmand but not overbearing. I actually wear a light spray at work, which is in a hospital doing direct patient care (although not nursing) and have never received a complaint. I feel like this is a crowd pleaser. I wish it lasted a bit longer, I usually get 3-4 hours, but it has good silage and just smells great so I will gladly reapply and repurchase.

lilou
lilou

I was 19 when I get it for the first time and if I had known at this time that the 1st edition (eponymous name) would have been discontinued, I would have kept the botte !
Now I have le 1er Parfum and it will always be in my collection. It set some of my favorite perfumes. Gourmand, sweet, mysterious...the bottle is wonderful...perfect !

akheperure
akheperure

I bought a bottle of this perfume after reading the reviews, as I'm a lover of licorice and aniseed.
But the perfume feels a bit too "tender" to me. It took me a while to feel comfortable enough to wear it.
All in all it is a pleasant and playful smell. I like to use it on occasion to add variety to the fragrances I wear.
And yes, it is difficult to figure out what bottle is supposed to be what perfume as they all look very much the same and there is no name either in the box or in the flask...
I'm not familiar with the other LL fragrances, as I only have this one, for the time being...

marielisagrant
marielisagrant

my opinion: lolita lempicka with all the different flankers edts, edps fleurs etc was very confusing so they have rebranded to make alittle easier to say yes thats it thats the first and original...smell seems identical to me. correct me if im wrong?

queen_jeeves
queen_jeeves

You can buy a 2.7 litre bottle of this... If I ever have a spare 2grand, I know where it's going!

SnowFleur
SnowFleur

I have been wearing this for a few months and whenever I wear it to work it lingers around me in a delicious little cloud. I once read a negative review saying it smelled like the licorice candy Good and Plenty....well I liked those as a kid!!! I enjoy everything about it and no one I know seems to dislike the smell so overally I am very content!!! One of my co-workers is now looking to buy it and I am kind of interested to see how it smells on her!

dirtbox_fairy
dirtbox_fairy

I bought this on eBay thinking that it was the more spicy Lolita but it wasn't, and im glad i did buy it because it smells like cherryade on me at first spray and for about 20 mins after that, then the dry down leaves me smelling like a sweet shop! Who wouldn't want that? The down-sides are that i don't smell any of the liquorice/anise notes and that it doesn't last long on my skin. Pretty good over-all, especially for a blind buy! :)

chinna
chinna

The sweetness in the top sticks in almonds note seems to be more a praline in a soft bed of watery anise floating in a could of powder...

krmarich
krmarich

I picked up a 1 oz. EDP at a local closeout store under $20.USD and find it identical to the original masterpiece. Nothing has changed, except the florals may be a little stronger. Thats fine with me. The bottle is now clear and just as beautiful as the original! A precious purple apple with gold ivy leaves wrapping around it.

Fruity, nutty gourmand notes mingle with liquorice cotton candy notes. Then come the romantic florals at its heart- VIOLET, rose, jasmine, iris and lily of the valley are all unaltered from Annick Menardo's original vision. Then comes the incomparable drydown-a nutty vanilla cream sunday-yummy!

Before the gourmand became popular (thanks to Angel), I only experienced this sensation from Guerlain. This was a magical moment for modern perfumery

Innocent, flirty and accesible to all ages, LL Premier Parfum is a wonder. Its whimsical and unisex as ever to my nose. It is often imitated and never matched!

hegvie
hegvie

I posted the following review on the original Lolita Lempicka fragrance, so I will post it here as well. Does anyone know if there is actually a difference between this and the original? The notes sound basically the same.

I've been searching for "my" perfume for a while now, and picked up the Lolita Lempicka tester on a whim. I'm so glad I did! This scent is sweet in a very different way than the celebrity fruity florals that are so ubiquitous. I don't know if I've ever smelled anything so complex and interesting! Sweet, yet woodsy. Sexy, yet whimsical. Youthful, yet sophisticated. This is not a scent for young girls. This is a scent for grown women who still remember pretending to be a fairy princess falling in love with a handsome prince.

Liina
Liina

I got a sample of this beautiful perfume. I can't compare this with the original Lolita Lempicka because I have never tried it. But this one is very versatile and deep scent. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of licorice. Because licorice is the note that Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum is mostly about. What I like about it is the cherry note which is very distinctive in the top. But licorice is always playing the lead.
Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum is mysterious and deep gourmand scent. It really is a masterpiece. Most suitable for night-time because it suits with the darkness.

Morgane08
Morgane08

To me it is without a doubt one of the worst fragrances out there. I used to smell it everywhere in high school and it made me sick every time.

Licorice and Pineapple! These are the worst scents one can put in a bottle. I can also smell the violet that I usually love, but its floral scent is drowned by the sweetness of everything else. This is a little girl's scent really>

Just like for Angel, I do not understand the popularity.

The only thing nice about it is the cute bottle.

eirini86
eirini86

unique and sexy!

sofababe
sofababe

This is EXACTLY the same as the old one, I don't believe there has been a reformulation at all, just a rebranding. And it would be odd, to say the least, to call a brand new perfume "The First Fragrance".

raewi
raewi

I really really really really really really want this perfume!
I love its ingredients...
totally my age...
totally my type..
and we were both released at the same year 1997, were both 14!!!!!!
Its like a forest and nature adventure, added to femininity and warmth.
Gotta get this one!

vlann
vlann

hmm.. that's strange..
the top and middle notes seemed to have only slight differences from the old one while the base notes stay the same.
would it change the smell of this marvelous fragrance? I hope not. I love lolita lempicka le premier!

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

Nooooooooooooooo! I love the original - why do they have to fiddle with something that is so gorgeous - will have to comb the perfume shops and buy up old stock. However - I will try the new one to be fair. Will review it later.

Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum by Lolita Lempicka 4.02 out of 5 based on 486 ratings and 65 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.