Designers » L » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

dislike

almond
Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette is advertised as "Morsure d'Amour" or "Bite of Love". The fanciful fairytale that began with the first fragrance continues with this new release, the romantic and sensual fragrance that carries sweet taste of sin and embodies the Garden of Eden myth.

Annick Menardo, who signed the original, also creates the new fragrance: “I imagined the licorice flower, which signs the first perfume, dotted with flowers, fruit and wood. It is much more floral, less regressive, less “sugary “than the Eau de Parfum. It is of a more assumed femininity, of a sophisticated elegance. “

The composition, inspired by the original but fresher and less sweet, opens with zesty lemon, sour cherries and apricots blended with sweet almond and vanilla. The heart carries a distinctive note of licorice mixed with intense floral bouquet of iris and Sambac jasmine. The mysterious base consists of violet wood, incense and musk.

The new bottle takes the form of a bitten apple, keeping the color scheme and the detail of the original. Sylvie de France signs the design again. She believes that this bottle represents a universal symbol that includes all women. The fragrance is available in bottles of 30, 50 and 80 ml of Eau de Toilette concentration.

Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) was launched in 2011.

Vanille Amalfi Lemon Almond Apricot Cherry

iris Jasmine Licorice

Musk Incense Violet Leaf

Lolita Lempicka Eau de Toilette
Fleur Defendue
Lolita Lempicka Eau Legere Pailletee

Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) Fragrance Reviews

munchay
munchay

This being my first LL perfume I'm totally suprised.Very sweet and powdery with Violets or is it Iris? I have no idea, but I like it.So feminine and lovely.It reminds me of fairytales not because of the advertising or marketing stategies LL use.But simply because that is what is being awaken by this perfume.
Worthwile having this in my collection.

I like this being a simple perfume not many complicated notes.I can't smell any fruits here or the insence.For me this is simply blue florals.There is vanilla and almond but I can't say which is more prominent.
Doesn't last long being a EDT I should try the EDP.

Didn't like it on the first spay but......I thought this is diffenent.So I kept on trying this couple of times at the store before I thought this is it, I should have it. I'm glad I did.

Unique boquet of blue florals This is what it is.

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

One of the loveliest, softest and most seductive fragrances I've ever worn. It reminds me of a younger version of me: a pretty, shy little woman, discovering romantic love and allowing it to be both magical and fascinating. The soft sillage is not a minus here, since, when you're wearing this floral-gourmand combo you are somehow transported in a world of pure secrecy and intimacy, inciting you to keep desires and emotions all to yourself. And, in all honesty, isn't this a great feeling to have, at least once in a while?

L.L. Le Premier Parfum is, indeed, all about almonds and iris but, to my nose, the incense is pretty prominent as well, giving it some depth and mistery. I purchased it for my mother's birthday, who is a young soul and a feminine apparition, and, in terms of scents, all about light, delicate fragrances. I'm sure she will love it (although it's already difficult for me to part from this one, I must order my own soon)

The bottle is gorgeous! THe heartshaped bite is so inovative and sexy! I will keep all Lolitas as ornaments in my house, for they are so crafty and artsy, each detail in its right place...

Blue wolf
Blue wolf

As I said in another review, I do love the Lolita Lempicka bottles. This one, I don't love the contents so much. I'm not a big fan of iris, I have some growing in my front yard and they smell like rubber. Yes, strong unpleasant rubber. Violets and their leaves are also a little too powdery in fragrance. I grow these too, they are delicious but much is lost in the translation into a fragrance bottle. Not the same at all, so violet isn't my favorite either.
This one is too powdery musky for my taste, I get no licorice which I love, no almond, which I love, no vanille- you get the idea. There is a hint of cherry which gives the iris a rich dense edge.
Finally I detect a little vanille in one spot of the application. No, I'm not kidding and even I think that's weird. Perhaps it's because I applied from a bottle.
I might decant this into one of my small spray bottles to see if it thins the iris out enough to experience the rest of the notes. It sounds luscious, but unless you love LOVE iris and musk I wouldn't recommend this.

CPelly82
CPelly82

Blind buy purchase from my local drug store and I LOVE it. The scent lasts forever on me and it's great for work or evening wear. By applying directly on my skin I get deeper scent for the evening but if I spray it on my clothes I get a very light powdery scent.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Yay! My summery Lolita arrived today! Lovely silhouette of the Le Premier edp but much clearer, transparent and airy. Not heavy on the cherry or licorice, I get quite a bit of the iris in this, which is perfect!

This feels little drier, not as sweet to me.. delicious, well balanced and I do detect the apricot! It feels like the slight hint of warmth, pairs with the almond really well, they sort of melt into each other. So you're not getting strong hits from any of the notes, imo and I've tried about 5 of the LL flankers.. this is a favorite!

I'd recommend this one if you have any trouble with the original LL! Must love licorice.. ;p

Niunia
Niunia

toooooo almondy for me:( something plastiky and toxic in this one...

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

I also got a set of the 5 bottles which includes Si Lolita, L and the original and the cologne for men
I LOVE all LL fragrances and I love the way these look on the dresser, the bottles at minimum are conversation pieces. I never thought I would like the licorice note-can't stand the candy though
I think getting these is a good idea because it does allow you to try them.
I wear the cologne for men as well, not the hubby, because to my nose, it does not smell masculine, also a beautiful little bottle, blue wood glass.

I got set of miniature 5 ml Lolita Lempicka fragrances as Christmas gift, so now I can enjoy little, beautiful bottles on my shelf, and also check for the first time how some of it smell.
Le Premier is quite strong and unfortunately, very soapy on my skin. I think that must be licorice note I don't like. Also, cherry is quite intensive and smells a bit artificial.
I am not a fan of Lolita Lempicka fragrances, cause all of it have something I don't like, even if it is not listed in ingredients. But, I do not give up! I try every new Lolita fragrance.
However, now I am quite happy about miniature bottles. I don't count miniatures, samples or fragrance mists into 'I have or had', cause it is not a real EDT/EDP bottle. But, I love these cute miniatures.

Lali_7
Lali_7

I am not impressed. Depending where I spray I smell either strong lemon (on clothes) or something musky (on skin). I can't smell the licorice at all, unfortunately. It is also very weak on the skin and lacks the 'wow factor'. Not a girly scent either, reminds me of man's body wash of some kind, and a little of johnson&johnson lavender baby shampoo. To me this is a headache inducing smell.

sonia.nunes3
sonia.nunes3

Love it. It is a sweet, soft floral, warm send.

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

I have the original Lolita Lempicka and love it. I saw this particular Lolita in the discount section and purchased it thinking it was the orignal (because I wanted a backup bottle), but it was in a white box. When I opened and sprayed this, I knew immediately it wasn't the orginal Lolita, but WOW, I absolutely love this one as well. I love these strong spicy fragrances. Another success by Lolita Lempicka <3

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

A very surprising Lolita for me. I liberally doused myself with this particular Lolita, expecting another wonderful experience, such as I had with Lolita Lempicka L. As I was dousing myself, I dropped the little bottle on my carpet. It rolled. I quickly picked it up, but some of the perfume had gone into my carpet. But I digress.
This little bottle is adorable, and it's that darn little bite out of it that made me drop it. It's unwieldy. I digress again.
So I waited to see what notes would appear. This Lolita smelled of almonds, surrounded by violet leaf and licorice. In the background I sensed incense. It boiled down to powdery nuttiness on me that lasted perhaps an hour and then disappeared. It's a very pretty fragrance, very light and unassuming. It's sillage on my body was not very strong at all. If I wanted it to last longer, I'd have to re-apply more often, which is ok, albeit this is a very light, summertime fragrance.
The bottle is more outstanding than the fragrance. The idea of a bite out of the bottle is a cute marketing idea. But this is one Lolita that doesn't take a bite out its victims. It just didn't work for me. Having to re-apply a fragrance constantly is not something I like to do. Especially an Eau de Parfum, which should have more lasting power. Unfortunately, this Lolita did not stay with me or leave a lasting impression.
Here's the ending to where I digressed before. A few hours later, I returned to my bedroom where I had spilled the perfume earlier. Phew! Even tho the A/C was on, I could still smell this Lolita pretty strongly in the room. Apparently it stays on inanimate objects longer than me. My room smelled beautiful for a few hours, but that's not why I bought this perfume. It's not a room freshener.

locksley412
locksley412

Okay, where can I get this?! I bought it on vacation at a Loehmanns...Loved it!! And I haven't been able to find it since. Am I crazy? Does Saks, Neimans, Nordstrom, Sephora sell it and I'm just not seeing it? I love this. And I'm not computer savvy so the internet is not being helpful.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

This fragrance is just okay. It's pleasant enough but I find it quite boring and generic. I much prefer the original Lolita Lempicka, Fleur Defendue and L de Lolita Lempicka over this one. I find them more unique. Morsure d'Amour failed to really impress me. I was left completely underwhelmed. Way too powdery for my liking. I ended up giving my bottle of this away. The bottle (just like all of the other Lolita Lempicka bottles) is very cute but unfortunately the bottle is nicer than the scent which is, in a word, average. Unless you need this fragrance because you're collecting all of the bottles, then I would pass on it or risk being as disappointed as I was.

It's just Lolita Lempicka, but for summer. More ozonic, more almond, more iris. The licorice is very mild.
It smells like Fleur Defendue, but I find Fleur Defendue more interesting.

bobo1
bobo1

It's the LL edt in a different package - all about green violets and powdery warm drydown. Like a more feminine version of Grey Flannel or a more refined and complex one of Berdoues' edc Violette. The drydown is what relates it to the edp (IMHO). I love violets. And, even though I didn't found a perfume able to recreate the smell of the real fresh flowers, I enjoy violet perfumes. The same goes for LL edt.

den1011
den1011

This is the only perfume by Lolita Lempicka that I’ve tried. I got it as a sample after buying another perfume . And I’m pleasantly surprised.

It’s a really lovely fragrance. I love the cherry and the almond together. But it’s even lovlier as it dries down. It’s sort of “creamy”, very sweet and feminine. So I see how some people might not like it. Personally, it makes me want to eat my arm.

The only let down for me is that, being an eau de toilette, it doesn’t last long on my skin. So I guess I’m compelled to try the eau de parfum version now. Since, I really liked this one.

I would wear it as an everyday fragrance (applying just two spritzes, as the beginning can be quite sharp). Although, in a very hot whether I imagine it can be rather annoying, due to the velvety quality that it has.

I’m not sure I would buy it, because of the longevity. But I always have problems with that. That’s why I’m going to try the EDP in the near future. But if it lasted longer I would buy it.

EDIT: After wearing it for 3 days in a row, it became a bit too powdery for my taste.

Puddy Cat
Puddy Cat

this one is weird for me as from reading the note's listed I really should love it but I just don't, I don't hate it either but am kind of indifferent to it, it does nothing for me & actually smell's like furniture polish to my nose :-( so I am passing this one on to someone who will love it .....

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

I have been a fan of Lolita Lempicka since the first fragrance back in the 90's,and I will say that these scents in the apple shaped bottles are all true "flankers" ie;variations of the original,so my advice would be do not purchase them if you are expecting something radically different from each one. They all have subtle nuances that make them slightly different, but I would say that you can instantly recognise them as a Lolita Lempicka scent. I am happy with this,as I love them all and am collecting the range for the beautiful bottles as well as the perfume.
This one to me is like a combination of fleur defendue,eau blanc and the eau de toilette. On first spray I get the cherry,vanilla and almond which develops to the middle notes within around 30 minutes-the trademark licorice making an appearance along with the iris.It is quite powdery from the beginning, which continues throughout. I'd say within the hour,the fragrance has fully developed and brings out a slightly earthy quality from the incense and violet leaf. The amalfi lemon,jasmine and apricot are the least noticeable notes to me.
I would say that this is a Lolita you can wear any season any time,as it isn't too strong for daytime use and is really quite lovely. Thumbs up from me !

stephania3000
stephania3000

Love the scent, on me it is almost the same as the original but softer. I am so disappointed with the longevity of this perfume. I've had BBW splashes last longer than this. Boo to them for that.

Bebette
Bebette

I purchased this blindly thinking it was the original Lolita Lempicka and you can imagine my surprise when I smelled it and compared notes. Now that I know it is this one, I'm STILL shocked. Skin chemistry is a funny thing but I don't pick up almost ANY of these notes. On me it smells like fresh, juicy red apples and pears??? accented by the licorice which takes these notes and matures them to a woman's fragrance rather than a body spray. I get absolutely no florals, and in my opinion it is everything the DKNY Delicious line should be but DKNY pales in comparison. I can definitely see how the bottle got it's shape as I myself want to bite into my arm. It is delicious, fresh, and fruity, however it is not how I want to smell. If this sounds like you then I definitely suggest it! The sillage is personal for me, as are most EdTs.

vicka16
vicka16

I LOOOOVE Morsure d'Amour! It's like a perfect blend between Lolita Lempicka EDP and Fleur Defendue. While LL is too strong for summer wear for me, Morsure d'amour is more mild with this tasty sour cherry note from FD. One negative point though... unlike two others, Morsure d'Amour doesn't last more than a couple of hours on me. Maybe because it is EDT and not EDP?!..

chaosvirtu
chaosvirtu

Weak! Two full sprays to my arm, and I couldn't detect the fragrance until the alcohol evaporated. When I could smell it it was so light I had to sniff from an inch away. This is like Fleur Defendue 12 hours after spraying. An hour later it's COMPLETELY GONE! Even where I sprayed on fabric it's as weak as if I had sprayed 3 days ago. I wish I had not wasted my money on this! I should have bought a back up of another Lolita.

-I'm going to save this for Summer, I may adore it then. My skin is dry in winter and I have to use a lot more scent, whereas in Summer I get much stronger projection, and longevity. This could be a perfect summer version for me.

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

Nothing special, just a lighter version of LOLITA LEMPICKA EDP and-to be honest-I think that they have removed the notes or they have decreased the concentration of the most appealing notes that make LOLITA LEMPICKA EDP an amazing scent. Thumbs up for the incredible bottle.

TanjaS
TanjaS

There's not much to say about this. It's just like Fleur Defendue when applied (prominent cherry and almond). It dries down to a cross between Fleur Defendue and LL EDT (violet without depth ,because it's violet leaf?, iris and some vanilla steps forward on top of the cherry and almond notes).

I was hoping the apricot would make this fragrance different than the other LL's, but I couldn't detect apricot at all... The original is still my favorite, and both Fleur Defendue and LL EDT are better than Morsure d'Amour IMO.

Disappointing.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This one to me , is a mix between The original and Eau de desire . stronger on the lemon note and on the Vanilla note then the original . Sweeter whitout the forest feal that Lolita have whit it depth and clas i would say.
This to me is simpler , maybe easyer to wear for thouse who could not take the dirtynes of Lolita . but i prefer the Original by a long shot.
nice , but nothing special . i expected more from this .
Maybe even closer to Fleur defendue aswell whit stronger almonds and cherry notes .

lilou
lilou

I love Le 1erParfum but I just like Morsure d'Amour. It's a very good EDT with long lasting power. It suits the EDP. It's very fresh. At the beginning it's like a fresh masculine perfume, it smells like cut grass. Then it reminds Le 1erParfum main notes. But there's no sensuality : it's too fresh. It's not the same temptation anymore. So I think I won't wear the EDT without the EDP. Without the EDP it's a simple and fresh EDT for young women.

ananda
ananda

@ Mad-Lainey:
For what I've heard, Violet Wood is the same as Jacarandá, or Brazilian Rosewood...

=)

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

One of the notes in the fragrance description is violet wood.
Well, what exactly is it????
Has any of you seen violet flowers growing on trees????

LaPetite
LaPetite

Tested it recently , the licorice still makes me sick :-(
Sorry it's a "dislike" for me !

flowerline
flowerline

Everyone likes to bite in an apple,I love the shape of the bottle, and can't wait to smell it.

Migotka
Migotka

Lolita Lempica comes out with the most amazing bottles, and this is not an exception. However, by looking at the notes it looks like the same composition in new packaging, again.

Lazaro
Lazaro

the bottle is just perfect..and more beautiful than the another ones,....

Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) by Lolita Lempicka 3.88 out of 5 based on 187 ratings and 33 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.