Designers » L » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita Lolita Lempicka for women

Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita by Lolita Lempicka is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance know as the Scent of Sin. It is available as 20 ml EDp and carries the scent of Le Premier Parfum in beautiful apple flacon. Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita was launched in 2012. Top notes are lemon, brazilian rosewood, pineapple, ivy, anise and sour cherry; middle notes are iris, jasmine, rose, lily-of-the-valley, violet and licorice; base notes are vetiver, musk, tonka bean, vanilla, heliotrope, almond and praline.

Lemon Brazilian Rosewood Pineapple Ivy Anise Sour Cherry

iris Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Licorice Orris Root

Vetiver Musk Tonka Bean Vanilla Heliotrope Almond Praline

Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita Fragrance Reviews

nnhu
nnhu

I love this perfume. I've been using it from the very beginning when I first getting to know about perfume & cologne usage. Just very manifique.

Margreet
Margreet

So funny. I bought this one thinking it was a mini LL but the same scent. I found it now in data. to me it smells the same like original edp. I kinda do not understand the differences anymore.

po
po

I have no idea why the notes are different since it ''carries the scent of Le Premier Parfum'' as stated above. Just the half apple 20ml bottle is special but poorly made IME. The golden paint around the sprayer of mine (bought from a reputable department store and kept in its box till then) chipped on a spot and the lettering started to wear off when I carried it in my bag for two days.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I am French and reading : LE tentation is kinda funny... La tentation would sound better... to check. It does sound like the original version. To try since LL is my signature perfume and smells so heavenly from morning till night.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Isnt it the same fragrance as the first one?

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

so eager to smell this one. love the original, which i own and wear frequently. sounds awesome

nikitajade
nikitajade

I love Lolita Lempicka...cannot wait to try this one too.

Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita by Lolita Lempicka 3.31 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lolita Lempicka Le Tentation de Lolita by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Dior Midnight Poison Guerlain L'Instant Magic Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Thierry Mugler Innocent Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Chanel Chanel N°5 Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant The Body Shop Love ETC Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Givenchy Organza Guerlain Samsara Lolita Lempicka Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit