Designers » L » Oriental Woody « Groups

Midnight Lolita Lempicka for women

Midnight Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

Midnight Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

Midnight is a perfume introduced in 2006, in a woody-oriental composition. It is available as 40 and 80 ml edp and is created of a bouquet of annis, ivy, myrrh, iris, violet, jasmine, Tonka, musk, vetiver and vanilla. This is another fairy-tale from Lolita Lemicka’s fragrance family.

iris Tonka Bean Musk Violet Ivy Vanilla Jasmine Vetiver Anise Myrrh

Krizia

Midnight Fragrance Reviews

Kelson
Kelson

About 10 years ago a girl I knew wore this all the time, sprayed it on her elegant purple shear scarf. She had a bit of a gothy side, just slightly... those were the times. I loved it, and after reading the ingredients I can tell why and with Myrrh, Vetivert and Jasmine as the base notes... lovely. I love the bottle as well.

winekid
winekid

Very much a star anise perfume, but not a one note scent. There are some beautiful florals layered into it. Far too dark for day, a sophisticated evening scent.

adele l
adele l

It's the original lolita amplified and slightly more mature- the anise is strong but smooth. Very apt name as it is a good evening fragrance, less sweet and girly. Think i like it a little better than lolita ( which is a favorite)...it seems to last longer as well.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

This review is for Midnight Sun: I love this, although it smells real similar to the regular Lolita Lempicka. It's alright though...I love them both! I am sure if I smell them side by side I can smell a difference.

solocha
solocha

I normally like violets, and there are strong violets in this perfume, but it is slightly ruined for me by sweetness and anise note. It is a nice scent, but I expected something more complicated and original. Instead I am blown over by the aroma of liquorice candy after the initial tones.

FerTom
FerTom

LOVE IT! This is darker, therefore stronger than the other Lolita's... lasting much longer too, if you can believe that!

This is more of a night scent, it can be heavy for day (not for office use)... I do use it during the day sometimes and it last all day and night!!! My DH loves this one best.

My favorite is the original Lolita, but I have to have both of these in my collection at all times! I find that they both are very important to me... depending on what my day or night is going to look like... depends on which one I will splurge with =)

Tarida
Tarida

I really like the reviews of this version of Lolita. I adore the original and would love to try the others too. I must look for a bottle of this very soon.

Aalia
Aalia

gosh, Rebella, I can't say much more,
you expressed the essence of the fragrance so well there. I purchased Midnight from a website, and I am not sure if I have Midnight or Midnight Sun. The fragrance is sweet, deep, velvety, creamy, and a touch lively at the same time. The anis is suave and blends well, everything is blended so superbly -the notes are mingled-every note complementing the other notes! The Jasmine is not distinct, nor the myrrh or vetiver. The tonka beans are distinct, along with the vanilla. And yes, the dry down is a bit smokey-but not at all like smoke! The "woody" part of this fragrance is nice, and never too much like a tree, and never deaden-ing or flattening the fragrance, like other woody notes in other perfumes. Itś a great perfume !

rebella
rebella

This is a rewiev for the Midnight Sun version.

This one is much stronger than the original Lolite Lempicka. The violets in Midnight sun aren´t any little shy ones, no they are really deep, almost blck purple violets with strong fragrance. The seem to grow nearby some really ripe and tasty berries... blackberries I guess? It is all the way a blackish purple kind of fragrance, and still it is sunny and happy, so I think the name suit it well, even if there isn´t really any midnight sun´s.
As usually I have problems detecting licorice/anise in perfumes, and so is the case even with this one... But there is insetad a sort of creamy, milky note in it that makes it very smoth and cool. Carful to not overdose it, this is strong, powerful and longlasting. The drydown is reminding a bit of the original Lolita with something smoky and lingering... a very sexy fragrance for brave womens.

La-la-la milajkit.

imgcas
imgcas

The most strong perfume in the Lolita line. It's too sweet and I smell lots of licorice (where is it in the notes list?), which I dislike.
It lasts forever and has a powerful sillage.
If you like original Lolita Lempicka EDP you will love it.
I prefer Fleur Défendue.

Sensuos
Sensuos

I definitly have to try this one !
The classique "Lolita" is a little bit too sweet for my taste but this one could meet my "request" ...
I haven't tried it on but I am looking forward to... I like verry much the description and the musk , the vetiver and the tonka bean notes are some of my favorites!

Midnight by Lolita Lempicka 4.27 out of 5 based on 128 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Midnight fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Midnight, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Midnight by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Midnight by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.