Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Si Lolita Lolita Lempicka for women

Si Lolita Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

I have it: 1049 I had it: 302 I want it: 530 My signature: 23

Si Lolita Lolita Lempicka for women Videos Si Lolita Lolita Lempicka for women Videos
Si Lolita Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Si Lolita Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures Si Lolita Lolita Lempicka for women Pictures

Lolita Lempicka presents a new fragrance, Si Lolita, in a gorgeous flacon characteristic for its shamrock shape and fairy-tale design typical for Lolita Lempicka brand. The fragrance was announced as feminine, subtle and ethereal.

Si Lolita is a fragrance of happiness and elixir of love, touch and gentleness, created of oriental-floral rhythms strengthened with spicy accords, bergamot, mandarin, pink pepper, sweet peas, elemi, patchouli, Tonka and amber. The fragrance was created by Christine Nagel and Benoit Lapouza.

Flacon of Si Lolita is shaped like shamrock with four leaves and it is made of glass with golden edges. Each of the leaves is shaped like a heart and it represents woman's beauty, her imagination and emotions… The fragrance is available as 40,50 and 80 ml eau de parfum and we can expect it on the market in August 2009. Si Lolita was created by Christine Nagel and Benoist Lapouza.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Pink Pepper Sweet Pea Elemi resin Heliotrope Wallflower

Patchouli Tonka Bean Amber elemi

Illusions Noires Si Lolita Eau de Minuit
Red Musk

Si Lolita Fragrance Reviews

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

I don't know what the heck an Elemi resin is, but I think it's the mastermind of this delicious perfume!

Si Lolita is "business casual" in fragrance form. Polished and put together, but not overdone. Has a presence, but isn't overbearing. Polite, but commanding.

I got this fragrance in a blind-swap, and I have never been so shocked to love something so much right away! DELIGHTFUL! The opening is pure peppery goodness - almost a bit thick and dusty, feels a bit antiquey and old-timey!
But then in a few moments you get to this GORGEOUS drydown! Peppery, sweet, smooth, silky - hard to even describe, or compare to another scent, because it stands alone. This has the same type of feel as a sheer Chanel Chance, with it's fuzzy comfort but sophisticated appeal, mixed with the peppery fizz of a department store fragrance department.

A winner!

sweet peppery goodness. it sprays on strong with a good amount of the pepper. dry down is exquisite, beautiful and different. the pepper softens and the sweetness appears especially from the sweet pea. I even detect a slight smokiness. I really enjoy this unique scent, but I am surprised that with all its boldness it doesn't last longer. I get about 1/2 a day before respraying.

lemonjasmine
lemonjasmine

I blind-ordered a mini of the EDP a few days ago and was so disappointed at the first smell. Sniffing it from the bottle, it smells like something a grandmother would wear. I put it on my shelf and forgot about it for a few days, then came back and decided I'd try it out.

I'm glad that I did, because the dry-down on this is amazing. It stays close to the skin; it definitely isn't overpowering. It lasts just a few hours. The initial smell is horribly strong and artificial; it almost smells like a bug spray. But it fades into something beautiful. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist. It's a really nice perfume.

EDIT: The more I wear this, the less I like it, actually? You might have to limit yourself to special occasions with this one.

bonnie52
bonnie52

Oh WOW! I absolutely LOVE this perfume! it is very different than any other I have. Pink Pepper and bergamot with sweet pea. I can't really pick out the other notes given. It is just beautiful! I wish it lasted longer; that's my one and only complaint.

llburris
llburris

Last month I ordered a splash size bottle of this and fell in LOVE! It was so sweet to me and sat well on my skin. I kept reading "pepper" and seeing pink pepper as the dominant note for this scent and was perplexed. So, I go ahead and order a bigger bottle that I can spray on.........Nooooooow I get the pepper. That's all I can smell :o( Wow. What a dissapointment. I'm going to give it some time to go through the layers and see if it changes to something I will/can enjoy. If not, I'll have a 2.7oz bottle for swap in the U.S. Wish me luck!

***************

Update: I gave it about an hour to settle down a little. It still has a pink pepper dominance but is so much softer now. It is intriguing. The soft sweetness I smelled in the splash version is buried in there now. The pepper has calmed to let the other notes kind of shine through. It keeps making me draw my hand up to my nose to see where it has gone now. Hmmmmmmmmmmm............

Maslina
Maslina

Beautiful bottle, gorgeous smell, affordable price . But stay shorter time. But I dont bother to reapply many times. Love the different scent here

wistfulmaiden

This is very girly yet sassy, floral with pink pepper and an unusual scent that isn't similar to any other perfumes Ive had. I had it for a while and swapped it, but I may get it again one day. My husband really loved it :)

Lumiere
Lumiere

This perfume is one of the most unusual ones I have tried recently.
What is has: it is quite strong and lasting, very fresh, peppery. In fact, it is so fresh that it reminds me, in a very good clean and crisp way, of a tooth-paste or a good washing powder, crispy white bed-linen, and subtle crisp wind drying the washed linen. Then,next, distant flowers. This perfume can be sophisticated, I imagine an urban girl/woman, in some stylish jacket, catching a train from the suburban Paris (or any city of your choice) to her place of work or study. She is used to it, she knows where they serve good coffee, she knows which clubs are cool, and she is used to the urban life so that she does not pay attention at the crowd around. She is confident. Or, she can be a housewife, refined, neat, wearing a white shirt to go to see that latest art exhibition.
What it does not have: Si is not ozonic or lush floral, it is not warm either.

As unusual as it is, you may want to try this experience. My favourite ones from Lolita Lempicka so far are L de Lolita, and I also use the original Masculine.

ohrite
ohrite

This is liquor! It smells exactly like Jägermeister to me. When one was too young to buy alcohol oneself, we always stole from everyones parents' bottles to make these Witches brews, and they ALLWAYS contained Jägermeister. Not just one time these concotions made you sick. They were totaly poisonous! But never failed to get you drunk. xD I guess my point is, while this perfume really does bring back wonderful memories of carefree days, I don't want lets say, my coworkers to think I'm having drinks before work. :) So I think I'll save it for nights out, or try it again in wintertime.

javaholic
javaholic

The pink pepper is strong and seems to dominate. Sensual smokey incense later, unusual. The bottle is really lovely.

Cerise Noire
Cerise Noire

I find it really boozy and very sweet. I thought I'd find something like rum in the ingredients. The smell definitely made me think of fruit liqueurs maybe, like Amaretto or something.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Exact replica of XOXO Kunalini, except more expensive. Same old wooden box scent.

Hollie
Hollie

With this one,I'm nearly anosmic.I can barely detect it for some reason. I know it's there but I strain to make sense of what little I'm smelling. Pencil shavings? Menthol? Something sweet?? If I could smell it...really smell it..I might be intrigued.I am a fan of other LL perfumes. This is the only one so far that I have this kind of trouble with. Received in a trade a half-full, or so,bottle with lotion in the cute, little cardboard wardrobe. Would be interested in trading in the U.S. if anyone is interested.

Beccaru
Beccaru

Is it just me or does this smell like Haribo cola bottle jellies?

Chantal

Frustrated almost beyond words.

It's beautiful, intriguing, interesting, warm, sweet, FUN. And it's gone within an hour. I thought at first, maybe it's just my nose. Maybe I'm too close to it and can't smell it any more after a while. Not so. Apparently, it truly is just gone after an hour. I am really so painfully disappointed! I love this, and it just... won't stay. It's an eau de Parfum! I don't understand!

Weeping & sniffling...

C.

Update on the actual smell, it's hard to pinpoint, but I think I'm getting flowers, sweets, spices and, strangely enough, copper. I really like it.

Cassiano
Cassiano

The fragrances of this brand are known for being intense, those that disturb the others, without mercy, always with good projection and longevity. In 2009, Si Lolita was released in Eau de Parfum concentration, inspired by the Baroque style, in addition to the Parisian culture and nature. The box was inspired by a fabric created by Lolita and the bottle, shaped like a four-leaf clover, was thought to be a jewel, almost a lucky charm, which still brings a handkerchief around the neck, in the most pure glamour. It is a floral-oriental, with some spices, composed around the sweet pea flower, which is natural of Sicily and only blooms once a year.
Contains output notes of pink pepper, bergamot and Mandarin; wallflower (mustard family), sweet pea blossom and Heliotrope, in the heart; elemi, amber, patchouli and tonka bean, in its base.

The big surprise is that this fragrance is entirely changeable. It can presents floral, spicy, medicinal or sweet nuances depending on the skin. When it came to the market, pleased a lot for being less "aggressive" than the other fragrances in the House, winning many female fans. Moreover, became known for its unisex aspect, since some women found that the aroma was more masculine than feminine. Most of the women agree with the presence of pepper, which is very strong, leaving to a floral heart and with a sensual and often medicinal aspect, thanks to the elemi notes. On the other hand, on men skins, the result tends to be different, with an output rich in pepper, a lightly floral evolution and a base of dry aspect and with nuances of cinnamon, result of the vanilla accord of Heliotrope in conjunction with the patchouli, which can result in a bitter, chocolate or dry aroma.

Inside of what I have already met until today, I would say that this perfume makes an ideal pair with Jaipur (Boucheron) and is very suitable for the colder days of autumn, that anticipate the arrival of winter.

arod
arod

It doesn't last for an Eau de Parfum. No sillage. Spicey. It is worth only the beautiful bottle!

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

The opening with citrusy note make me feel really pleased. Few minutes after I can feel the peppery note on my wrist yaaa. I wanna say I love it, it's really diffrent and the bottle is really cute too. I love it. But the long lasting is not better than Lolita ogrinal

Blue wolf
Blue wolf

I'm an artist, and I was attracted first to Lolita L's bottles; they're so wonderfully quirky and playful. And I love purple.
This is the first of the line that I tried, and it is an apt juice for the bottle. I didn't know there was pepper as a top note until I checked the notes later. Spicy scents are my fav, and this is well blended so that the patchouli, elemi resin,and bergamot don't fight but serve as a raft for the lighter notes to float upon. The flowers are also a nice balance; I love sweet pea but here it is not dominating. I have never smelled wallflower, I think it was added just for its name, lol. I have smelled heliotrope blooms on the plant, and thought its been a while I remember it as a full, rich deep scent. The pepper pops up now and again just as a reminder that its there while I wait for the amber and tonka bean to show up, I think it may take a while. Maybe the amounts are small to just add that lovely rich smoothness.
I really like this, so often flankers are blankers. Pity it's been discontinued.

SumoTigerCat
SumoTigerCat

Being a lover of strong spicy oriental knock-you-over type fragrances, I took a gamble on LL Si. Mostly because I want to find pepper in fragrances that will work on me. I had and was crazy about (initially) Caron Parfum Sacre, but the pepper in it ended up killing our love affair.:( Since I've been getting into "newer" 'fumes in addition to the older and vintages that I love, this is one that intrigued me. So, I got it. And boy, I am really enjoying the heck out of it! The pink pepper is so smooth. All the other notes fit nicely with it. I'm not sure what the Elemi Resin is, or does, but it seems to be sort of magical. I've not smelled anything really similar to this... and so, I say "Si, Lolita!!!"

A. Rose 123,

I 100% agree with you. If you're going to produce a fragrance, and you have enough confidence in it that you are putting it out in the first place, why can't you just commit to the release? I'm talking to YOU, makers of recently-released perfumes. I mean, I almost don't even want to try a new perfume until I know it's not going anywhere (I know, this creates a self-fulfilling prophecy of failure on the market, because people have to be buying the perfume in order for it to have enough demand to warrant its continued production, but I think many of you know how I feel). It's heartbreak to fall in love with a perfume that's about to be discontinued and never made again. All I can say is, if you're worried about this one, stock up and keep it in the fridge. It will last over a decade, maybe two. Fingers crossed, fumies.

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

My sister passed it to me since she doesn't stand strong perfume. As i like spicy perfume, i really liked it even though the pepper is really prominent in this one, i feel the word that describes this perfume is BITTER, if you don't like spicy perfume, it's not for you.

A. Rose123

Lolita Lempicka Brand: Why do you make your most loyal, supporters, beg for you? I want to support your brand through a legitimate avenue but access for U.S. customers is so hard. Now, I see "Nordstrom" pulled "Si Lolita" and there's rumors it might be discontinued. Dependability is very, important for fragrance fans.

If something is listed as "Limited Edition", we prepare ourselves for the inevitable. But when another is presented as a new, standard offering, we expect it to be available, five years later. Guerlain has been producing some of their scents for over 100 years. Even if production of a scent must be limited, with only one or two sales of it, per year, some consistency and dependability is appreciated.

"Si Lolita" is a great, distinctive scent, that shouldn't be discontinued.

PrincessWillow
PrincessWillow

So in love with this fragrance!! The soft aroma that lingers on the skin for hours after is magical!!

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Honestly, I don't know how I feel about this yet.. another complicated Lolita!! I found it waaaayyy too sweet at first, almost like pink bubblegum or pepto x: now I'm catching the distinction between the pepper, resin, florals, and powder I'm picking up on.. it feels very familiar. However I can't remember the last time I smelled this on anyone.. so maybe it's something tied to my memory that wasn't necessarily a perfume somebody was wearing, but something else? Make up and an unlit clove cigarette?

Either way, I'm intrigued and impressed by its mystery.. who is this Lolita?

lonestarlola
lonestarlola

I got my mini bottle in the mail today and I'm very happy. After trying a few of the Lolita line and having disappointing, meh, and pretty-good results with my chemistry(the original, Fleur de Corail and L de Lempicka, respectively), I've finally found the one for me.

This one is peppery patchouli at first sniff - good start. There's something unusual going on, which I'm assuming is the elemi, which I don't have experience with. There's a slightly green, ginger-like pungency to it once it dries down a bit and the floral notes come forward and soften things up. But always pepper. I like pepper, and this has it in spades. It's tempered by the tonka bean and the amber and patchouli gives it some depth. It's an unusual scent, spicy and rather saucy. Cheeky, but classy. The bottle is a good visual representation of what you get. It makes me think of ladies in large round sunglasses, black summer dresses and polka dotted scarves driving around on Vespas in Spain.

This, to me, is an any-time-of-day perfume but probably suited to the warmer weather of Spring.

happygeisha
happygeisha

incredible fragrance! peppery, sweet, warm and comforting... it reminds me immensely of gucci guilty with its pink pepper, mandarin orange, amber and patchouli. just a gorgeous juice.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

A salesperson told me this fragrance is going to be stopped. Too bad.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I've had a hard time finding this scent but luckily Midnight velvet had it in a catalog i sent away for and it's a very spicy citrusy fragrance i can catch the pepper note and citrus but it's lighter than most of her fragrances i was expecting more sweet rom si lolita but it seems like all her scents have a bitter note to each one but her bottles are amazing I'd give si lolita a 7/10

ellaquintero
ellaquintero

This is what I imagine Dolores Haze would wear. Different, sweet, flirty, but still mature... Very very very very beautiful and unique. I'm starting to love the whole Lolita Lempicka line.

the_new_esta

Sold it the same week I bought it. Not deep/warm enough for me.

Dee5
Dee5

Another OMG one for me. The opening is a bit harsh then it mellows down to a peppery spiciness and then it smells sweet and fresh. This fragrance is a little unusual and complex for me, I haven't come across anything like it. This was a blind buy and I think I scored with that one. This is my first time smelling any Lolita Lempicka fragrance and if that is how unusual they all are, then I'm going to find them all.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

This one's really growing on me.

On first application it's a little strong, a little bold for my taste, although I love the spunky pink pepper. But then the sweet pea comes through to sweeten things up and the tonka bean adds a touch of creaminess. The citrus notes are barely there on me while the patchouli eventually dominates.

This is almost the opposite of what I experienced the first couple of times I tried it, when it was still peppery but the drydown stayed more fresh and balsamic than sweet and creamy.

The heavy dose of patchouli still gives it a "perfumey" quality that keeps this at the "like" instead of "love" level, that and I wish the sweetpea stayed to play a little longer. But at least I've found a use for my adorable mini bottle other than just decorating my dresser.

Si Lolita represents a sparkling, happy, self-assured personality.

the_new_esta

Pepper pepper pepper pepper pepper. And cake mix! Somehow this smells like cake mix... amazing!
I don't think it is sexy, but a beautiful fragrance for work. Right up there with designer brands as far as originality goes.

My only complaint, which some people may actually like, is that there is NO warmth. The spices are all up high, and the scent is fresh. I wish it would dry down to something creamier.

zayzay
zayzay

Massive pink pepper overdose in the top notes!!! Then when it settles down I agree with action, it is in part like Fendi Theorema. It also reminds me of Sensuous by Estee Lauder, (which somehow puts me in mind of sticky ginger cake).

Reading the reviews of this I am struck by how many of us are reminded of other perfumes upon smelling it. Doesn't seem very original, and for me it is not as good as some other Lempicka perfumes I have tried. However it is pleasant and there's nothing I dislike about it, but for me there are better spicy perfumes out there.

update: My daughter loves this, and it smells so good on her.....perhaps it's better on younger skin!

YogaRose
YogaRose

So unique and beautiful........Si Lolita's notes that stand out to me are the particularly the Clementine and Amber. Then, it dries down to a beautiful, exquisite soft peppery amber (could the softness be because of the sweet pea?) The patchouli mixed with the sweetness is subtle, soft, and beautiful.
EDIT: There is definitely "art" to this one and I I'm in love. Fresh, ambery, soft floral, resiny, sweetness.

This is very similar to Victoria's Secret Very Sexy 2 which has been out of production for years. I was bummed out that my Very Sexy 2 had only a few drops left.
Well, I also have Si Lolita but never actually used it till yesterday. It was so similar and later when I looked up both on here, I realized that they actually DO have similar notes.....most notably the CLEMENTINE and AMBER.
However, Si Lolita is an improvement from Very Sexy 2. If you miss Very Sexy 2, Si Lolita by Lolita Lempicka is the one to get...and the bottle of course, is beautiful.

ingridp
ingridp

I just love the fresh and peppery opening, it's sparkling, energizing and optimistic! I only wish it lasted longer! When it settles down, it becomes very soft and feminine. It smells expensive, creamy, clean and sofisticated. Together with the gorgeous bottle - my whole impression is that I have a piece of treasure in my hands :)

mhubbard
mhubbard

Definitely a like but not quite a love.Certainly nothing like the original LL. Gentle, sweet, spicey and understated, reminding one of a gingerbread house. Soft and feminine, suitable for office and day time wear. I do not find it extremely unique. It reminds me quite a bit of Hillary Duff's With Love as well as several others. I purchased 8 samples and probably will not spring for a FB when they are gone, as I already have several "okay" day-wear scents. 7/10

sherien

This is a very tricky fragrance.. in a very good way, I love spicy perfums, to my nose .. although it is not listed.. I smell cardamom mainly and Tonka bean, with a twist of citrus and a wild burst of patchouli. It can pass as a unisex perfume, I don't see it similar to any perfume I smelt before.. very unique and truly understated.. :(

KateAnette
KateAnette

This is unmistakably a Lempicka, I think I could of said that in a blind test. Received it today, and loving it. Peppery, spicy and sweet. The sweetness is similar to Le Premier, it's a fresh sweetness. Sillage seems to be good as with all Lempickas I've tried. Sprayed it on a little while ago, so can't say anything about the longevity or dry down yet. I'll edit later. Seems to be potent stuff, one spray is plenty. Le Premier, L and Coral Flower are all great, and Lempicka didn't disappoint me this time either. I'm sure this will be one I'll reach for often.

wistfulmaiden

I have been wearing this for a while, it nearly became my "signature fragrance" but I always get too bored to stick with one for too long. This one had some really unique notes, spicy pepper opening and something kind of green/citrus but quickly sweetening into a slightly spicy floral...the sweet pea is a nice surpise! The longer you have it on, the more nicely it blends with the skin. I don't find it at all masculine in fact a lot of men find this perfume sexy and say it smells so good.
If you like very sweet/cotton candy fragrances or up-front florals this may bite you a bit but it does mellow out, me I personally like the peppery beginning. Chance also has pink pepper and patchouli but somehow I like this one better it doesn't have that metallic note Chance has. I have been wearing L'Amoureaux lately which is more of a spring-ish pink pepper.
I traded this one to a Fragrantican I hope she likes it as much as I do.

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

I really love the bottle and box for this, very pretty. To me this perfume is very unique. I've never encountered a perfume like it in my 30+ years of living. It does indeed open very peppery and medicinal, vicks vapo rub? Perhaps? It's kinda scary, but it gets better. Next comes the orange peels , as others have described along with spices. It reminds me of Christmas, those old fashioned oranges that people poke cloves into for decoration. There's a freshness along with a warmth. But in the drydown my impression is expensive face powder mixed with Loreal lipstick. If you have the patience, very warm, one of a kind, comforting perfume

Elisa S
Elisa S

It's funny - even though they don't have the same notes, Si Lolita somehow reminds me of Sensous (Estee Lauder). I think the atmosphere they create or their "personalities" are similar. Though I do find a combination of (deep + clean) sweetness and pepper in both..

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

Starts out clean, almost soapy, which I like. But later evolves into floral musk, which I like even more. On my skin, the patchouli is pretty much non-existent, thankfully. I think this is more of a daytime, casual perfume.

aelipo
aelipo

at first I thought this was a rather unisex fragrance but after an hour it develops a nice sweetness It's spicey femenine but very sexy.

SweetChouli
SweetChouli

A really pretty, understated fragrance. The blast of citrus in the opening never turns sporty, which I appreciate. It's centered by spicy notes which makes me think of chai tea with lemon... In the opening. But then, the pepper fades away and out comes this interesting floral combination mixed with the smell of exotic spices. My mind makes me think of Indian food or some middle eastern dish (I am unfamiliar with specific names, so forgive my lack of better words). It only gets more interesting as it draws nearer to the skin. It's an odd concoction of savory and sweet tones with some bitterness thrown in there. The reference to orange peels also rings very true to me. I like it, but in this case I would have liked it more had it stayed linear from start to finish.

emo_onigiri
emo_onigiri

Love this perfume very much. The opening is very balsamic and spicy. Perfectly suited for fall. When it fades it reminds me Eau des Merveilles by Hermes. Very comforting.

Too heavy to me at the beginning. Then it is a lot better, even if it still keeps strong balsamic notes. When I was spraying it on my skin, I really hoped very much that I would like this fragrance enough to buy it. Because of the bottle, of course. Bottle is totally great. Beauty. Piece of art! Why Lolita Lempicka brand can't invest more in scent creating? I would love to have such bottle in my bathroom, but I won't buy any fragrance I can't use!

Update: I am so happy to say that I have miniature bottle of it, received as Christmas gift. I love this bottle!

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

So this arrived today and I was picking my brain as to what this reminded me of. Alas it dawned on me. My beloved Donna Karan Chaos. So I gently cracked out my hidden new bottle of cherished Chaos and sprayed it on the left wrist, and the Lolita on the right. These are not exact dupes but in my personal opinion I find them close. The Lolita is a tad more pepper as the Chaos seems to be more clove - but the two quite similar as in the same family of scents.
WARNING WARNING WARNING... THIS CAN BE STRONG IN THE BEGINNING not for the faint of heart first spray. But I promise it does calm down.

I blind bought this because I liked the bottle, but I'm happy to say that what's inside is even better!

This goes on quite harsh, it's peppery, but not in a musty ground pepper way, this is very fresh and sharp. That certainly gets your attention, but it progresses into something beautiful- it's like chai tea with soy milk (not Indian masala chai, because there is no heavy sugar or cardamon and certainly no rank tasting raw milk, but it's a scent facsimile of the 'cafe' blend of 'chai tea' you get everywhere here). It's not sweet or 'foody', it's just smooth, creamy and gently spicy.
I can detect the bergamot and a bit of a 'woody' note (the amber?) but the patchouly is so subtle or so well incorporated that I can't really pick up on it. The dry down is softer, there's a vanillary edge to it, but it's (again) not sweet, nor cloying, and it almost has a sandalwood like element as well.

This is, to me, such an unusual perfume because it is so spicy and woody, and long lasting, but it's not remotely harsh or overpowering. This is like drinking warm tea as you relax at your favourite cafe not like the screechy over dressed 80s mavens at a cocktail party I usually associate with strong spicy/woody perfumes. It lasts for ages and projects but in a subtle way- because it is such a comforting smell and not super sweet or floral I don't think this will nauseate or offend others the way some higher sillage perfumes can.

I love it, Si Lolita is a perfect perfume.

jjtimmy
jjtimmy

Wow, this is one spicy mama!! I like it, but don't love it. It's got potential though; dry down is much better, imho.

majatyme

I left a negative review quite a while ago and since then have changed my tune, Now I really like this perfume. At first it seemed very strange and such a unusual scent. But over the last month I have given it another chance and tried it a few times. Love it. Feminine but not girly. It has an exotic peppery spice to it.

Juliana6
Juliana6

The box -a three dimensional piece of art nr.1. White, painted with dots and flowers (poppies, I guess), playful, flirty and classic in the same time. By the way, I can never throw away any of Lempicka's perfume boxes, they are so incredibly beautiful.

The bottle- beyond my imagination and all the expectations. The images don't reflect its beauty, you must see it in reality. This is just amazing! Piece of art nr.2.

The perfume - individualistic, unique, elegant.
Every note is in its place and on its time, so sophisticated, a bit serious and very feminine.
The pepper is present, but it's soft, makes the scent "alive" and versatile. I could call it a bit "chypry" too. I don't get much flower or sweetness, I get that wonderful, warm, oriental base (patchouli+ amber), it makes me long for kisses and something more.
Si Lolita woman is young at any age, she can be an innocent, blushing angel, she can be a vamp, she can be everything she wants.
For the women who accept and love themselves. Piece of art Nr.3.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

The bottles of this brand are just AMAZING! I would't buy any of their perfumes for the smell ( my opinion ). But I would buy it for the bottle.

lisaivette
lisaivette

Si Lolita opens with a potent blast of pink pepper and bitter citrus that reminds me of the scent left on your fingers after peeling an orange, which I quite like. I am not familiar with the scent of sweet pea (or wallflower for that matter), but the floral component of this perfume has a creamy undertone. This makes me curious to search out additional scents that feature sweet pea. There is also the tiniest bit of foody caramel saltiness, maybe can be contributed to the tonka. The amber is adds a warm sweetness that makes me love this. Describing how I feel about this perfume, I would say it is energetic, fun, and carefree. I adore the charming bottle with it's teeny-weeny polka dot neck scarf.

GlobalGirlyGirl
GlobalGirlyGirl

I revisited Si Lolita. The first time, I was completely turned off by the pepper. After trying again, I did what I should have done before. I gave it a chance.

It dried down beautifully. Warm and sweet. In the end, the pink pepper made this more complex. What started off as a turn off elevated it from a lovely and sweet perfume to a lovely and sweet perfume...with an edge.

Nicely done.

mizz.cindy
mizz.cindy

Si Lolita is a naughty little girl, she has some fire but also something innocent underneath.

She starts with citrus and a peppery scent like someone just dropped over the pepper mill, it almost makes me sneeze. Very reminiscent of Poivre Piquant, only with much more bite.
After the initial peppery burst, the fragrance calms down and I can smell a soft green floral. I can almost taste the green peas and they combine very well with the spicyness. Underneath the ambers and resins start to bloom, but Si Lolita stays a very fiery girl, lovely and fresh with an edge.
She smells a lot like the first 15 minutes of Marni, and she also has something in common with Fendi Theorema (also from Christine Nagel). I suppose they all are spicy unsweetened balmy fragrances.
You can buy Si Lolita for a few bucks, but she smells like a million dollars.
I love this one for fall!

kateapple
kateapple

This perfume is very intimidating at first spray! It's exceptionally peppery and not very feminine, and my immediate reaction was "Nope, this is way too much." However, it does grow on you. It's not really an everyday scent, but for a special occasion, it could actually be pretty fun. But spray it on yourself earlier in your getting-ready routine than you're used to, because that initial pepper blast does hang around for a bit!

Museumgal
Museumgal

Achoo! Oh my goodness, pepper. A bit strong in the opening, but 15 min or so when that dies down a bit in comes a sweet, classic floral scent. Lovely true sweet pea, held up and supported but not overwhelmed by the sweeter resins. Lovely. The opening is very strong though and doesn't seem as well blended as the rest of the composition. Good sweet pea scent if you are craving that flower, they're hard to find in perfume.

jessbug
jessbug

I did not expect to love this, but I fell in love with this while I was testing it at the store. At first spritz I thought 'Oh, nope, too sharp, too peppery, not sweet enough, NEXT!', but after a few minutes the pepper softens and this beautiful, sweet and soft, ambery resinous scent started to peek its head up. Twenty minutes in I decided I needed a big bottle of Si Lolita (risky, I know, but I don't think I'll regret this one).

I was looking for a good summer scent, because with this warmer weather my skin has been acting very different. Typical fresh, clean scents smell too sharp all of a sudden. Warm, 'thick', wintery perfumes are more gorgeous than ever on my skin, but they don't really fit the weather. Si Lolita is perfect! It's definitely a warm fragrance, so it mellows nicely on my skin, but it's soft and 'transparant' enough that it doesn't feel out of place in this warm weather. I get a very soft, round mint note in this (Polkadot27 and others mentioned this mint note too), which makes Si Lolita really interesting and more summery to me.

Sillage and longevity could've been better, but that's about the only thing I would change. After 5 hours there is just some very sweet tonka bean left on my skin, but all the gorgeous other notes are gone.

Love the bottle, it reminds me of a preppy chick on the back of a scooter, haha.

Lolita Lempicka is becoming one of my favorite houses; this is my sixth LL perfume and I'm sure there will be more soon :)

4.5/5

polkadot27

Pepper, spice and wood intoxicated me at first spray, the combination is dynamic and overpowering, at first spray it is lethal! As it blends with ones skin chemistry it takes a more amber woody warm spicy scent and this gives it an almost burning glowing feel, i also smell a light undertone of tea leaves and mint with this one that supplies a sense of naturalness to it. It is completely unique and unusual without a doubt and it is very quirky and eccentric, the outward appearance of the box and bottle match the scent perfectly, what you see is what you get a quirky uniqueness it is ideal for the creative free-spirited type, i imagine fortune tellers and cabaret dancers and circus performers wearing this scent as it has an edginess and a story to tell. The best way to sum it up is fun, quirky, unusual and burning and the pepper and spice give it that pinch of magic.

fire2heart
fire2heart

This reminds me of freshly cut wood and bonfires while camping.

I can smell the pink pepper in the opening, then it goes straight to tonka bean and elemi and stays that way on me and on my clothes.

Bought the lotion and it seems to last longer than the perfume!!!

Lovely scent, even though it is not a very strong perfume. It lasts a few hours, close to my skin. It's comforting. I just wish it had more sillage.

joybee88
joybee88

While I certainly like this one, I'm not sure if I'll ever grow to love it. It's nice, and probably quite unusual. However for a Lolita Lempicka EDP it is a little weak. Moderate lasting power, very close to skin.

On first spray I smell dried plums. I know plum is not listed as a note here, but I definitely get it. Or maybe that's what resin and citrus smell to my nose.

This perfume then quickly develops into sweet powdery pepper mist and stays that way until I can't smell any of it 5 hours later. The amber and resin undertones are hard to detect, but I think they are there all the time.

In conclusion, Si Lolita is interesting and comfortable to wear and needs frequent reapplication. My fav from Lolita Lempicka remains Fleur Defendue.

sjam3295
sjam3295

Love, love, LOVE this perfume! Sweet, spicy, peppery, citrus floral, bright and happy - and then it mellows in the dry-down to a balmy, dreamy, resinous, almost marzipan-like scent. It's like having two perfumes in one! I like to put it on in the afternoon - it starts fresh and energetic, and by the time the evening comes it's become a rich, creamy, warm-spicy scent which is perfect for going out.

This is unlike any other perfume I have, and I frequently get compliments when I wear it, and people asking what it is.

I loved the EDT too, which starts off the same way, but it disappears off my skin really fast and doesn't have the beautiful dry-down of the EDP.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Si Lolita opens with a hint of citrus then soon evolves to the unusual heart: gently spicied pepper, warm elemi and amber, sweet tonka bean, powdery heliotrope and other flowers mellow together. It smells like a tender sweetness envelopped by powdery flour, with a right amount of delicate pepper to give a kick. It's soft, but the composition is unusual and memorizing. Towards the drydown, I also get a discret hint of patchouli besides the heart note.

The sillage is very close on me and I really have to stick my nose to the wrist after 4 hours if I ever want to trace it again, which is unfortunate for me with an EDP.

The normal Lempicka base with spicy woody notes over the top. Actually a bit of a departure for Lempicka and nicely done. Still dries down very sweet though.

nora elia

Beautiful story Chemistry! Sorry about your mom.
I have this perfume and it is pretty unique ! Even my girlfriends said so. I didnt know the notes when I got it and It was surprising to know it has pepper in it. Go figure!

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

I have a lot of perfume / colognes, but there's only a selection that are very very special to me, this included.

Back in 2010, my ex and I were struggling a lot financially having moved in on our own. Anyway, we were lucky enough to go to France for a week's holiday with her family.

My mum gave me £40 to spend on something on the holiday, and to treat myself. It was my only spending money, so I wanted to get something special as £40 was a lot to my ma, too.

Obviously it had to be a perfume, and when I smelt this beautiful scent, I wasn't in any doubt that this was going to be my purchase.

It's a gorgeous blast of smoky+ aromatic + PEPPER, to me unisex and very sexy. Long lasting and great sillage.

I rang my ma that night to thank her again and tell her I'd got something unique and beautiful and special with the money she gave me, and that I promised I'd only wear in on special occasions because I have a habit of going through perfumes like pairs of knickers.

Sadly she passed away suddenly 3 months later, so the perfume became even more special, kind of symbolic , it reminds me of her and the love she had for me and everything she ever did for me and taught me.

I've never smelled this on anyone else, but have had a lot of compliments, if you're looking for something different on a date or night out, this is a good one.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Si Lolita, happiness in a bottle. Amazing perfume for pepper lovers. One piece not to be missed from any perfume collector. Thank god is not a sweetish candy perfume like other Lolitas but a perfume that really makes the difference. Don't hesitate at all and try it, its wonderful, unique and very distinguished. I would suggest perfect for spring/summer. Forgot to mention the bottle is very cute too.

HopeAyanami
HopeAyanami

I honestly HATE this perfume. I got it as a gift and as soon as I sprayed it I had a massive headache and had to scrub it off immediately. Way too overpowering and fills the entire room, so if enormous sillage is what you're looking for, this is the perfume for you. To me, it is what nightmares smell of. *shudders*

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a very unique earthy scent, unlike any other perfume I have ever had the pleasure to smell.
It starts out quite fresh and crisp, with a touch of citrus, but not that overpowering citrus like some other scents. The notes of pink pepper/elemi resin/amber/tonka bean and various florals all blend together so well that nothing is overpowering, and Si Lolita aquires just the right balance of spicy/citrus/sweet to make this one a very special and memorable blend!
The sillage is quite good, and longevity is excellent as well.

Arishi
Arishi

Like summer in a bottle on me! Makes me think of sipping mimosas in the morning at a beachside café. The spice tickles my nose subtly and combined with the citrus has me recalling the scent of pepper and lemons tossed in a light salad. Clean, crisp, and fresh, one spray and I feel like I'm ready for a summer road trip with friends with all the windows rolled down!

sylvia nina
sylvia nina

unique scent. love it, but it's too spicy for me

nora elia

I didnt recognize the pepper smell until I got this perfume. It has a very unique, spicy but fresh smell. I got good comments about it and the good thing is that the spicy smell fades un few minutes, And a sweet and fresh aroma stays all day long

liliput9
liliput9

Blind buy because it's cute bottle. The scent is too spicy, but soften after a few minutes. Don't like it's scent. Sorry

bailarina
bailarina

"Pink pepper" is not the same as "pepper". Aparently, what makes this scent spicy is the tonka bean. I realized this when I read about those notes here at Fragrantica. It says that Pink pepper is not spicy (even though it is in the spices group), it smells rosy and that tonka bean gives a spicy touch to scents. I thought that was interesting. For me, Si lolita smells like a Christmas dessert, plus somehow something medicinal, very cute!

valeriapredoiu
valeriapredoiu

spicy in an old dusty cheapy way. it has a let-down take-off and it doesn't go up in time. i only smelled 2 other lempicka perfumes before this one and they were both better.
good thing i smelled it first, do not blind-buy this one! must be tried-on!

Ingapetra
Ingapetra

It took me a while to really fully appreciate this perfume and now I use it every spring/autumn. Love the peppery opening and creamy dry down. Still my top favorite remains original Lolita Lempicka, that was a love at first sniff ;).

freddinos
freddinos

This is the perfect perfume for anyone who loves pepper and citrus, because these notes dominate the fragrance from top to bottom. Unfortunately for me it was too headache inducing. Well made and with good longevity nonetheless, as are all Lolita Lempicka creations.

This fragrance has taken a step away from the signature licorice and vanilla accords that the house of Lolita Lempicka is known for, and has experimented with pepper in a really fun way. Si Lolita is definitely up there as one of my favourite pepper scents.

I was a little surprised by Si Lolita when I first smelt it, as I guess I expected something quite sweet. In reality, Si Lolita is peppery, earthy and woodsy. You would think that with such a note line-up, this fragrance would smell more masculine than feminine. While this is indeed very different in comparison to other Lolita Lempicka fragrances, it still has that whimsical, girly quality that the brand is known for.

The pepper note is thankfully not too strong in this fragrance, however it is fairly evident from top to base. Si Lolita also features dominant notes of patchouli, tonka bean and elemi resin.

Heliotrope works well in adding a smooth, almost powdery texture to the composition. I really love the smell of heliotrope in almost any perfume, so this additional accord gets the thumbs up from me.

I really didn't expect Si Lolita to last as long as it did, especially seeing that the sillage was on the soft side of things. Once again, Lolita Lempicka has taken a risk and released another stellar fragrance, with a beautiful bottle to match.

n.hidayah
n.hidayah

I love this one. Its quite medicinal but in a good way. When u are having a headache but u still wanna wear perfume, then this is the best one. It soothes u and is very relaxing. Its harsh in the beginning, but later turns soft and feminine. The longevity is good :-)

Chio268
Chio268

The notes sound a bit scary (I mean pepper, what?) but this is actually a pretty unique, nice fragrance. A bit sharp and unusual. Personally, I wouldn't wear it but I can see people liking this, esp. if you're fond of fresh, sharp fragrances that leave an impression.

Annica
Annica

The pepper feels very clearly in the beginning, but if you don´t like pepper, wait a while before you smell it again, because you will be greatly rewarded. After an hour, it is considerably toned down and the fragrance feels very well balanced, floral, soft, sweet, ambery, spicy. This is the only fragrance I enjoy created by Christine Nagel.

AngieGCarp
AngieGCarp

This is a lovely fragrance for pepper lovers. The pepper comes on softly in this one as compared to Chopard Madness which is a pepper bomb (I love it anyway) The Elmi resin creates a sort of menthol type smell which is heavenly. The florals are not heavy in this one they are soft and definitely in the background. If you were going to pick between Madness and Si Lolita and you had never worn pepper fragrance, this would be the one. It is very pleasant and a good introduction...be careful you might become addicted!

Happy Perfuming! ♥

I forgot to mention the bottle is exquisite!

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

Totally NOT even closely related to the other Lolitas. This has a personality of its own in that family. On my skin it opens like pepper and pencil shavings with the bergamot giving it an herbal tone. As the pencil shavings and pepper recede a bit, it evolves into this very comforting balmy, slightly sweet amber. It is a close to the skin scent. You won't be making a statement with this but you will enjoy randomly sniffing your wrists . . . it's nice.

Puddy Cat
Puddy Cat

I really love this fragrances & is my favorite of the Lolita Lempicka scent's that I have smelled so far, I have the 50ml perfume & body lotion, after bathing I apply the lotion to my whole body topped with the perfume on my pulse point's & I feel & smell divine :-) really comforting & quite sexy to me x

xabaras
xabaras

To me Si Lolita seems like a unisex fragrance. I love to wear man's or unisex fragrances so this is a plus. Si Lolita starts with a peppery and spicy burst which makes it seem almost chemical. When it finally calms down it becomes rounder. I can smell the spiciness of cardamom even if it is not listed in the notes, and a sweetness which probably comes from the elemi. It is pleasant, spicy and dry. The only weakness is that it does not develop further on my skin. This "cardamomy" sweetness is all there is to it. It seems weird to wear this scent at the beginning, then you get used to it and you actually like it, even if you just couldn't quite say why.

KittyCute
KittyCute

This wonderful art-work starts with loud peppery accord's and then after few moment's the whole orchestra start's playing beautiful symphony. This creation is full of spices, sweet pears (thank God not sweet pea!...) & powdery notes on my skin. It has a masculine character indeed ,because peppery accords accompany the scents melody until the end. Very comfortable & warming scent during cold season's. You have to try it first! Definitely this perfume is not for everyone. Quite unique and at the same time reminds me little bit of some luxury classy fragrances. Staying power and silage are great!!!. Stays even better on my clothes :) Great job Lolita!

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

I really like it, it's a nice everyday fragrance. Reminds me of a glass of bubbly, makes me happy and comfortable, very optimistic.
The beginning is a bit harsh as it is a massive explosion of pink pepper, but it settles and gets sweeter and softer but you can still smell spices.
I tried EDT version but EDP is a lot nicer on my skin.
I knew that it's not the most powerful perfume, it stays rather close to skin, I wanted a fragrance that is nice but not 'in your face' .
Longevity could be a bit better. I' m glad I have it (50 ml) but i don't love it and I don't think I repurchase.

po
po

Well, this is quite different from the other girly/ dreamy Lolitas, has it's own personality.
At first I get lots of aromatic pink pepper, feels invigorating.
Later it develops a soapy herbal quality and overall, there's not much sweetness going on.
Projection is soft but has good longevity

Deevee
Deevee

Certainly can tell this is a Lolita perfume. It is the one that is sitting on the patio next to the pool sipping some kind of girly drink with a lot of citrus in it. I like this! Not overly sweet, bright and inviting kind of perfume.

dimplesg
dimplesg

This is a lovely rich spicy scent in my opinion. With its spiciness, it smells quite 'Christmassy'.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

I'm not an oriental floral kind of girl, but this is a lovely scent. It's comforting, casual, vintage with a fun-modern twist, shy, light. It smells like a fancy cream.

I don't love love the scent but it's growing on me. It's so unique. It doesn't give me a headache. It's full of flavor though. Timeless. I agree, a good word for it is crispy.

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

Yes, this - and not Coco Mademoiselle - is the younger and crispier sister of gorgeous Coco by Chanel. Love it!

crazysuzy
crazysuzy

I wanted to love this, but I can't.
Not a very original perfume, it's too simple. OK for daily use I guess.
The top of the bottle is horrible, makes it impossible to carry around the perfume.
I would buy this teenagers or young adults who does not like sweet-candy perfumes, but I will not repurchase.

ravine21
ravine21

I don't really like this scent. for the top notes in my skin, i think there is mint, and for the bottom notes is not feminine enough. it's too masculine for me.

Elouelou
Elouelou

I can't believe I didn't like this perfume on first sniff! I absolutely adore it now. It brought about thoughts of apple pie, warm spices, pine trees, sweet vanilla.

It is strong when you first spray. If you get too heavy handed with it you might feel like you have overdosed on the pepper, but even then that note doesn't last forever.

I've had a few compliments since I started wearing it, a couple of "excuse me but I have to sniff you" comments. :D

It was my Christmas Day fragrance this year... You have to match your perfume to the event! ;)

In Australia it was actually heaps cheaper to buy it in a gift set; you got a bigger bottle and a body lotion.

julieanneh
julieanneh

Just tried this and i don't like the pepper note, its all i can smell, and it reminds me of stale cigarettes for some reason. Not good on my skin at all! I must have the wrong skin chemistry or something for this one.

Zenobia274
Zenobia274

Just recently bought Si. It's beautiful and delicious...every time I wear it, I get asked, "what are you wearing - you smell gorgeous".

sofoubiz
sofoubiz

The smell of sun.

b@by

Have just bought the 80ml online. Was quite happy with my 5ml mini, but I am reaching for this more and more. It really really grows on you! Absolutely lovely. Longevity is a bit disappointing, but I will just have to respray :)

bluebluefrog
bluebluefrog

I just got this and I LOVE it!!
It starts out very peppery and spicey but settles down to an amazing and comforting winter scent. It mellows to an almost masculine scent which I actually love. So far it wears pretty close, and I hope it stays with me!!

moonwalker
moonwalker

I have recently tried, loved and bought the first fragrance by Lolota Lempicka. Thus, I was eager to try her other creations.

Today, I went ahead and tried this one.

Upon the first spritz, I immediately thought – Jungle L'Elephant Kenzo, i.e. it was very spicy (cinnamon, caraway, cardamom, clove – very Christmassy). Just to give you the impression of this fragrance for me – imagine that someone near you is wearing Elephant and there is a patchouli candle lit in the room, so basically it is something like a mellow Elephant with the patchouli thrown in. As the fragrance develops, the smell of Elephant slowly fades away and I am left the mixture of cinnamon, citrus, musk and patchouli.

Longetivity was about 6 hours, sillage average.

kco
kco

After reading several of the reviews, I had to try the fragrance. It is unique, not a cooky-cutter fragrance like so many of the newer fragrances. I like the initial pepper note, but it doesn't last long enough to suit me. The overall fragrance is one that could be worn during the day or into evening (nothing too serious) - I have received compliments from friends that don't normally comment, so it is definitely a fragrance that gets noticed in a 'positive' way. It is a delicious fragrance, one that I wouldn't discount from just the initial spritz - you need to appreciate each serious of notes before making your final decision.

b@by

Not like anything else I've smelled. Light and breezy and carefree. Peppery at the start, which I actually love, and then settles down to something comforting and very inoffensive. For some reason it reminds me of the smell of colouring pencils and those fragrant pencil erasers at primary school (elementary) - which is nice! Somehow calming :)

Aardwolf
Aardwolf

Not at all like Theorema! Very peppery at the beginning but softens to a pleasant creamy smell.

It is absolutely Unique and impressive! Lovin'it!

perfumebox
perfumebox

Call me crazy but the opening of this fragrance smells similar to another favorite of mine, Spicebomb, minus the sweet cinnamon and musky leather. (They share the same distinctive pepper and elemi notes.) Of course, Si predates Spicebomb by about 2 years. It's also more airy, with discreet florals playing second fiddle to the spike of the pepper.

The drydown of Si Lolita is centered around the soft, powdery, milky-sweetness of tonka and elemi; clean and delicious at the same time. While the amber adds a vanillic sweetness, this never takes center-stage or goes into gourmand category, unlike the other Lempicka fragrances.

I just wish the drydown could project just a little more as I have to stick my nose close to my skin to smell it at this point. Longevity is also not stellar, so this is better for those who like quiet perfumes or don't mind re-applying through the day. You're not likely to overspray or offend anyone with this.

panda0410
panda0410

This fragrance is simply sublime, and a must have for oriental lovers! The pink pepper in the top is the most outstanding note, but it is so beautifully balanced and softened by the resin, tonka and heliotrope with a gentle floral in the sweet pea. This fragrance is harmonious and delightfully well rounded, probably better for cooler weather, perhaps ideal in the fall. Sillage is good and longevity moderate, this is probably one of my personal faves and I can never get enough of it. Fantastic fragrance!

pansylady
pansylady

Very peppery and nice for fall/early winter! This is like the female version of Burberry The Beat for Men.

sensichéri
sensichéri

too spicy!! I try to layer with other fragrance i have, and always too spicy for my taste. The bottle is very cute.

Trop épicé a mon gout!! J ai essayé de le melanger avec d autres fragrances que je possede, il y a toujours le poivre ou une autre note qui me dérange dans ce parfum, par contre la bouteille est magnifique, j adore le petit rabat sur le dessus du pulvérisateur. Dommage.

Minze
Minze

What a peppery note! Wow - as if a pepper mill exploded in the kitchen. This was my thought immediatly after sprizzing this fragrance on my wrists. I would say it's the first time ever that I can absolutely identify a note listed in the ingredients. But wow - sooo much pepper.

After a few seconds it calms down and the scent changes but for my taste it's much to male. I think it's rather a scent for men than for women despite the bottle being absolutely girlish.

It's not bad, dont get me wrong, it's simply not my cup of tea. I am very much in love with Lolita Lempicka's "First" fragance and I also enjoy "Coral Flower". Both much more my style so it's no surprise that this is not quite the right scent for me...

azuriiita
azuriiita

Very beautiful fragrance suitable for every day and night of the year, for real women. Right balance of sweet and spicy, pungent and tender, strong and soft. Wonderful!

Could be considerate to be a "signature" fragrance.

Also, the bottle its so feminine :) ... and beauty-cute ;)

dkny27
dkny27

Had absolutely no interest in Lolita Lempicka ladies scents; I had sampled one or two in the start of the warm weather and just wasn't impressed.. Silly me.
The peppery sweet spice is just gorgeous and gets better along the days journey. I equate the scent with a somewhat spicy licorice/anis cake with smooth frosting. Again there seems to be a woody spice, but not harsh at all, I have been really into this lately which seals the deal.
I have been changing my tastes this season and what amazing surprises have revealed themselves!

pushya
pushya

I'm not crazy for this crazy cute thing but I want it. :) It's very different and unique. Sweet like candy shop but fresh like men's shaving gel , spicy but citrusy. I like it.

Annabel Lee
Annabel Lee

At first spray it seemed too spicy and peppery, but after 10 minutes or less there was this pleasant and balmy, soothing scent which is really different to the usual Lolita Lempicka's sweety fragrances i've smelled. The longevity is excellent too. Overall this perfume is quite good but not for me.

akheperure
akheperure

I just got a bottle of this one because I had read that it resembled Fendi's Theorema which was discontinued many years ago and is one of my favourite perfumes.

I have to say that though it does not smell like Theorema, it does have a similar quality in terms of warmth and overall richness.

I love the woodsy and spicy scent. It is elegant, feminine and warm. It reminds me of elegant cafes and art galleries.
The bottle is cute too and the price very affordable.

Better for evenings and nights and cooler weather.
I'm glad I bought it (the Eau de Parfum version).
Will be using it often :))

smellME
smellME

This is a soft earthy, dry ,peppery and woody scent. You cant really detect the citrus or flowers. It starts with pepper and bergamot where the latter only makes that early blast a bit fresh.The topnote is refreshing !
The dry feeling of elemi resin and patchouli comes instantly and soothens during hours passing by. Though I sense the sweet pea in the early heart -This is not flowerfruity, nor a chocolate gourmand, and no flower or sugarbomb but more of a Obsession light, a subtle Iceberg Universe -
kind of smell.
Just because you love Lolita with its typical liquorice note -
doesn't say you love this.I am surprized , not to find sandalwood here ,cause it actually resembles some Mecheri ones. ...
Dont blind by this if you dont like pepper, patch or earthy dry, different scents. This is certainly a smellME scent, so a tip would be to check out my wardrobe....
A lot of matches on the I LOVE shelves.....? You might love this too.
I swapped this only cause the opportunity to gain something better by that time , will for sure keep the fresh earthy memory of it and beautiful bottle and box and some day treat me with it again !

sistertricked
sistertricked

I tried Si Lolita today on one hand and on the other I tried Ange ou Demon. Well, I first tried AoD and then only did I see Si Lolita. I must confess I lost its beginning and development as I was overwhelmed by the other perfume I was trying. What I want to say is that from the beginning it seemed to be just a mish-mash on my pulse point, with no interesting pepper or cinnamon (most expected) or anything else to lure me in, but the fact is that on my other hand I had a hell of a bomb to deal with. Four hours into the fragrance i sniff my arm and now I do get something pleasant, yummy, vanilla-tonka- apple pie, something not ground breaking, but something that I enjoy more than the tip-of-my-tongue biting AoD, yes, not bad, I quite enjoy that, as its mood is relaxing and softly spicy. To think of it, yes, it does resemble a weaker Theorema, it gives that Theorema feeling, so I will not buy this as I already own Theorema. I am glad I tried this on today so as to avoid blind buying. Nice bottle and cute comforting scent.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I was immediately hit with the spicy pepper note and at the beginning of drown down it became quite soapy and cloying but as it develops the woody aspect became more apparent and I started to get a waft of light floral.. it take some time for this one to develop... not my favorite LL fragrance but nice enough. Won't be on the front lines of my fragrance collection but a nice addition.

Spido
Spido

I did get an immediate headache from this, and I strongly disliked the smell. Very strong, spicy and sharp.I normally like citrus in a fragrance, and also sweet pea, but this didn't work for me.

I am suddenly realizing it might just be that it is the very commonly used pink pepper that gives me headaches - will have to try and test my thesis.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

I totally love the bottle! The scarf is so cute, and the box it comes in is beautiful as well. The fragrance is, like the bottle suggests, joyful, playful and very pretty. But it lacks the originality the bottle displays.

Si Lolita opens with a sharp, spicy blast of pepper. I do not get any citrusses at all. The opening develops in a spicy floral scent with a pretty note of sweetpea. And then the elemi resin comes in, adding a little originality to the fragrance with its pine- and citrusaccords.
In the drydown the fragrance gets a bit woody and later the sweet tonkabean, amber and some patchouli come into play to give the drydown a slightly darker, soft, cozy warmth.
Unfortunately, the fragrance is gone in less four hours.

I really like Si Lolita, it's a little different from a lot of scents, but it isn't exactly highly unique or special. It is very wearable and just plain nice, a good everyday scent.
I'm considering to buy it, but that has a lot to do with both the absolute gorgeous bottle and the fact that it can be had rather cheap.

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

I layered Si lotion and EDP early this morning, and within two hours the fragrance began to fade. It is a strange perfume to me, because it has the briefest of top notes and lacks depth with the base. The top is a sweet floral, a sharp citrus, and a nice peppery spicy note, but this fades quickly on me, leaving a lemony sweet pea note, followed by a spicy apple and cinnamon that I find silly, like wearing a candle.

I sniff in vain for any hint of pine, amber or patchoulli. By noon I reapplied and went through the same cycle. I like the lemony sweet pea and the peppery open, but there was no punch to this. Sweet, insubstantial, nonoffensive (I went out to lunch with colleagues and received no compliments or complaints). A nice safe fragrance that doesn't last long.

Louise Graves
Louise Graves

I love this perfume and bought it blind because I already had L De Lolita Lempicka and loved that. On my initial spray it was a burst of bergamot, pink pepper and mandarin. Very unusual just as my other Lolita Lempicke was. It then settled into patchouli and sweet pea. It's a warm inviting fragrance. Complex and different from my other celeb fragrances. It has depth and dimension. I love the flacon it comes in. For anyone who wants a stand outfragranceican highly recommend this one

xStashx
xStashx

This was a bit too overwhelmingly peppery for me on it's own, but when layered with Pink Sugar (or anything sweet, really) it turned into something pretty awesome and three-dimensional.

I am really surprised people not recognizing Theorema in this new modern version from Christine Nagel!

fizaamani
fizaamani

It smells weird..like a medicine..not my favourite..

Aspendina

I have a 1.7oz lightly used no box that is up for swap, the spray works but does not work well, first spray seems ok but continuous sprays is the main problem it will quirt out. However if anyone is interested I will not be picky with this one.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Spicy, apple cinnamon pie!

A youthful, bold oriental gourmand which deviates away from the run of the mill sweet confectionery scents normally fallen for. No sugar laden cotton candy misses here. All cinnamon, spice ,and everything nice

A+ for it's unique qualities!

Migalex
Migalex

The composition of this perfume listed above puzzles me. I just do not get those notes. To me it smells of minty woods, a bit like L'essence de Cerruti. Find it too sharp though.

justbeQ
justbeQ

Si Lolita, you spicy senorita! You’re a salsa of senses with your polite salutary sillage.

I shall stop with all the “s” words, now. Because if I go further your mind will automatically start reciting “Suzy sells sea shells by the sea shore.” I had to do it. Now it is stuck in your head. See what I did. (Inserting maniacal evil laugh here).This also means I’ve seen the Muppet movie one too many times.

It starts off with a bright peppery opening which really wakes me up. And strangely when I first spray it I get a woodsy whiff of pencil shavings (which I oddly like) and I'm thinking that is from the elemi resin. That only lasts for about few minutes which is when the soft sweet pea trickles in with a hint of vanilla. Then the light powderiness of amber intertwines with patchouli pulling it all together with a polka dot bow.

Even with the spiciness, it is bright, light and kind with a gentle sweetness. I like it because the floral is not overpowering at all and the sweetness is composed. Everything combines so well. I have no problem wearing this all year round. I think balmy is a great description to use. It is mild and pleasant, gentle and soft. 2 sprays lasts me through a work day.

And the bottle, I love the bottle. It is so charming.

It’s a great everyday perfume which I think can dance right into a nice evening out.

HUEbris
HUEbris

its last note is very charming.... that's all.

darlingdraven
darlingdraven

I like pepper notes in perfume so I thought I'd try this however I've found out I do not like it. It is very heavy in pepper and elemi resin which I found out smells like pine and grapefruit. It also does not last long on my skin and dries down to a sweet pine smell.

mi-jo.sayegh
mi-jo.sayegh

Just tried this today, the three most noticeable things about it were that it is balmy, a bit masculine and peppery. I liked it, it is a likeable fragrance and fairly long lasting , but not something I would pay full price for or go out of my way to buy. If I received it as a gift I would be pleased and wear it happily. It feels like it is missing something to me, something stronger in the base perhaps.

shinelle_b
shinelle_b

This one was totally spicy and wonderful on me. It reminds me of christmas time... so I don't think I'll be wearing it year round. Beautiful

Baby Dior
Baby Dior

Esto es muy bonito pero si abuso del dosificador es demasiado para mi cabeza hay una parte del perfume que es como calmante relajante para mi es muy duradero duro mucho y la botella es hermosa

This is very nice but if you abuse the dispenser is too much for my head is a part of the soothing scent that is as relaxing for me is very durable last long and the bottle is beautiful

Aspendina

I love the bottle and the scent is ok, but not my cup of tea; but its ok kinda nice nothing offensive has a really cool almost soda pop fizz note (to my nose) and i like very much overrall not bad :-)

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

A gift because I love unusual bottles and I own a few Lempickas. So, yes, the bottle is great. And although I don't mind spicy scents this one has a tad too much pepper for my nose. Madness by Chopard is as peppery as I like to go. And that one is very peppery. I don't like smelling Si Lolita the whole day. So, I will not be using this one.

I have a bit of a troublesome relationship with Lempicka fragrances, they either are very fleeting on me or I don't like the way they smell. I also wish that the bottles weren't that confusing, (the apple shaped ones) it's easy to mix the bottles up and buy the wrong one. One might want to pay attention to that.
Other than that: I can only say that all Lempicka's are very unusual scents and smell different from a lot of the mainstream. A plus point not unimportant. For those that like and can enjoy the notes all day, it's a wonderful range to have, and a must sniff experience.

kimmielynn
kimmielynn

This perfume first comes across as bold, the pink pepper is full bodied and intense. The Tonka bean is superb.It is also a bit herby giving it a natural earthiness. The sweet pea is divine, light but very clear, but not at all what I would consider a pink floral. During it's multi complex, magic carpet ride of a dry down(all of which is enchanting)I finally found it to be a somewhat strong but nice, spicy floral composition that is unexpectedly sparkly and bright. If I may... I would classify it overall as a bright, oriental type of perfume. I quickly fell in love with it and it's whimisical but beautifully detailed bottle. I think this one is going to be on my go to list for a long time to come.

sunnyshine
sunnyshine

it smells like body lotion. Not something extraordinary as a perfume...And a little bit annoying after a while.

hannskang
hannskang

This perfume made me realize that I'm not a pepper fan.

It had me sneezing and watery-eyed for hours.

cassiad
cassiad

I bought this blind purely 'cos Christine Nagel was the nose behind it (and I love her fragrances). I wasn't expecting more than a nice scent in a pretty bottle, but this astonished me."Mauboussin" is my signature scent (Mauboussin -how I love thee -let me count the ways..)and I love "In Black" (Mauboussin in stillettos doing the dirty on a glass and chrome desk)but this was nothing like I expected - flirty, girly, passionate and warm -I think this is love!

Cookie2
Cookie2

I bought this last summer but do not yet feel at home with it. I do like the opening citrus top notes and the spicy accords and sweet pea but the pepper is just too dominant. When I tested it I also enjoyed the dry down, but on wearing it I find this too strong too. I don't get amber (one of my favourite base notes) or patchouli so it must be the tonka bean that I dislike. All in all I find it rather masculine and as some others have described, it's a little bit of a mess, not one thing or another and I just don't "feel" this perfume, it doesn't have an identity, a personality that I can own as my own scent, and it doesn't smell good enough for me to want to wear and keep trying to understand. I think I would be inclined to swap it.....

loonad
loonad

two years ago i sniffed this at the perfume shop and hated it.2weeks ago i went back and took a sample,fell in love with it!!now i'm a very proud and satisfied owner of this perfume.smells different and sexy.now gonna invest in a 80ml bottle.great for winter!

You can surely disagree! But I am afraid in my humble opinion Theorema is very peppery too!
Pepper is also listed in the notes here and in my vintage books as well. Theorema is a very spicy perfume! But maybe that note does not seem dominant to you, that could be of course.

daisymargueritte
daisymargueritte

Dear Action, allow me to disagree with you. IMO Si Lolita is not similar to Theorema. It's way too peppery, which Theorema is not.
There is some pepper in Theorema, but it's magically blended in its general spiciness. When you look at the notes according to votes, pepper comes on the 9th place in Theorema. Spices are prominent, but there is no disbalance such as in SL. In SL, pepper comes in the first place, with a significant advance compared to all the other notes.
Si Lolita is too peppery for me (and I like pepper!), actually so much, that it can be used as a protective spray.
I love Theorema and it would be wonderful to have a cheaper and widely available replacement. But Si Lolita is not it, and I'm afraid to say, does not come even close.

Buy this one instead of the super expensive Theorema!
Christine Nagel must have regretted Theorema being discontinued and must have decided us people need a solid replacement, SI LOLITA!

queen_jeeves
queen_jeeves

I really enjoy Si Lolita, I would have some as a 30-50ml bottle every now and again, but I would not make it a wardrobe staple. It puts me in a good mood, but it is not sophisticated or particularly easy to wear. In fact,
it is so unusual I don't know where to wear it. I do love the pink pepper though.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Sugar and spice and everything nice! that sums this one up. Though the opening smelled strongly of cinnamon to me. Love the elemi resin instead of typical vanilla, really great, it has a thicker quality to it and balances the spiciness nicely with softening amber.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I was given a sample of this by Nordstrom's SA. All I can say is “bleh”. Ok, seriously now-as soon as I sprayed it I was hit with this strange almost medicinal like scent-now that I looked up the notes I can see it was this elermi resin mixed with pepper. Add a dash of patchouli and this is something I couldn’t wait to scrub off. I guess it’s a matter of opinion since a lot of people seem to like this scent but I usually don’t like the same things as everyone else so there you go. I really don’t know how to describe it other than its different but not in a good way-take some medicine, add few spices, dash of pepper and you will have Si Lolita. Btw, I tested it on paper strip and my skin and it smelled the same-DH said it smelled like mothballs. If you like it, more power to you but I think this is her worst fragrance to date

danimcneil
danimcneil

I dont smell anything manly here...nor do i smell pepper. I smell EXTREMELY sexy and warm floral face cream. Like the highest end face cream you can buy. This is very sexy...id wear this with lingerie for my husband. He also said WOW when he smelled this and stole a kiss:)

acv43

OK i know i already left a review so i'll try to keep it short but i just got my bottle today so i can't help gushing a tad more.
I own 4 other lolita's- the original, forbidden flower,L,and coral flower (i'm using the English names because i am too lazy to look up the french spellings fyi)But i think si lolita is my new favorite. It just perfect for me. I love all of the others but at times i found the original a bit caustic, forbidden flower a bit weak,L too sweet, and coral flower too similar to L. This one is just perfect and unique!!
OK i promise i'll shut up now :P

acv43

I am so excited. Finally a fragrance where my skin chemistry actually works to my advantage!
Usually if their are ANY notes at all in a perfume that could even be slightly construed as masculine my skin picks that one to enhance. Seeing all the resins and peppers in this one i was afraid i might end up smelling like old spice- which is unfortunately often the case. But this one is beautiful i love it!
The initial bright burst of pepper is unique and attention grabbing, like a little firework of pink spice, but to me the real darling of this fragrance is the ultra girly sweet pea, and that is what really shines on my skin.The interplay between the peppery and sweet flowery notes is what makes this one so charming- in this respect it is somewhat similar to absolutely irresistible.
While most orientals are sultry and exotic this one is fluffy and adorable, it's so sweet and unique.My only gripe is i wish the longevity and silage was better. This will be my forth Lolita (ordered my bottle today. Cute bottle is always a plus!

majatyme

I ordered a sample of this to try it and I really wanted to like it but I just could not. So disappointing. I am trying to find a new perfume, something different from the one's I have, to love.

anna.nietzsche
anna.nietzsche

I have it and I absolutely love it! I just bought it yesterday, and when I wore it today a cute guy told me I smelled good! It works very well in the spring air. The bottle is also very pretty...:D

sweetjen
sweetjen

I think the bottle is adorable, and the juice is as well.

Some people seem not to like it because it's so different, but that's EXACTLY why i DO like it.

It's cute and quircky, for those not so serious days. The more I wear it, the more I am beginning to become addicted to it. I love my perky peppery clover:)

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

too much pepper. it burns your nose. warm sweet and fresh but i ll never buy it. my boyfriend hates it because it reminds him police chemicals... hot... i think i ll trust him

melbritt24
melbritt24

First, a BIG thanks to member, Lee79 for the mini!

I am testing this out today for the first time and I am feeling quite adventurous today so here goes...

On first sniff (after generously dabbing on my wrist) I get slapped by pink peppercorns mingled with a quickly arising balm that I am not familiar with (must be the elemi). The pepper soon settles down a bit and I begin to smell the balm more clearly, now mingles with the most subtle sweet pea I have ever smelled. The sweet pea is gentle on the nose (thankfully because I'm not the biggest fan) and I can smell the most faint tonka bean as well. Also, I am thankful that the tonka bean here is not cloyingly sweet either!

Si Lolita mellows very quickly to a nicely married basket of notes, but I think this is where it falls a little flat instead of blossoming into something more ethereal like promised.

Update: 3 hours later and it's very close to the skin now...almost can not smell it at all! This was feminine and unique while it lasted.

I will enjoy the mini but not planning to buy the full bottle.

JessiMaiyasmommy
JessiMaiyasmommy

its warm and sexy, Si is quite right i'd say yes to this perfume all day

atv315
atv315

When I smelled this I had about the same reaction as I smelled Kenzo's Madly Kenzo..."UGH!" . Lolita tends to do sweet and young but with a twist to set it apart from all the cloyingly sweet celebrity perfumes that all smell the same. Sorry to offend, but this was just GROSS to me.

aelias
aelias

I was really surprised to like Si Lolita more than the original, by a lot. I cannot decide if it is worth purchasing a bottle. The reviews belie how well balanced this one is - I don't think the pepper is overwhelming.

shoppingfreak614
shoppingfreak614

What an interesting fragrance, quite different from all the LL I've tested.
Top notes is extremely peppery mixed with citrus notes, yet I began to grow into this peppery goodness. For the longest time I never wanted to touch this perfume for the harsh pepper, yet the more I wear it the more I like it.
After half an hour, the sweet pea kicks in and rounds Si Lolita beautifully. It is no longer that feisty gal toying with pink peppers, but the sweet yet sexy gal who possess sweetness with spice. Resin adds depth to balance the seemingly two conflicting notes.
The dry down is what I adore. Rich amber and patch mixed with still a tinge of spice.

My skin seems to bring out the sweet pea more than any other note, but I like the sweetness playing hide and seek with the spices.
Extremely intriguing take on floral: both warm and defined.

This fragrance would be perfect for those confident days in which I want my perfume to speak for me, before I even say a word. So Lolita screams Personality, more so than any other LL's. It is not an office/school fume in my opinion; it could offend the people around me. However, I wear this for me on weekends and weekdays during the night.

Lasting power is quite weak, however. This yummy warmness fades in a couple of hours.

evy.gc
evy.gc

I sniff this at the mall and I’m so sad! It’s not a pleasant scent, it smells like old pomade in the boticary drawers made of fine wood. Imagine that mix. I love and respect Lolita Lempicka, but this parfum is a NO!

jooodyth
jooodyth

This may sound weird, but it smells like your grandpa's medicine cabinet might: kindof woody like cedar and spicy;. I wanted to like it, but it's not for me.

GreyMan
GreyMan

I was very reluctant to like this. The marketing campaign is girly without any of the usual fantasy themes. I try not to go by advertising, but no-one is quite free from prejudice. Being a Lolita offering, I had to sniff it anyway in a perfumery. It was more promising than expected, i.e. not that girly.

But I didn't like it on the skin at all; it was a warm muggy day. But I knew that I would revisit it at some point. The notes are too good to dismiss, and all my other Lolita-relationships required several attempts to take off.

Now I got it in a swap, fully expecting to swap it away promptly. As it turns out, I like it a lot. The initial citrus/pepper blast has a lot of refreshing "zing" to it. The more resinous notes make it warm enough for this times of year.

I still don't like the bottle, but the content more than makes up for it. My one complaint is lasting power. With my keen nose and retentive skin, I can detect even moderately applies EDTs for most of a day. But this fades significantly in 2-3 hours. The matching lotion is quite helpful. Rather than focusing on the top notes like many perfumed lotions, it has a hint of "pine" to give added depth to the EDP.

A very resembling sister to Theorema! I was wearing Theorema this week and the whole day I was thinking I was wearing Si Lolita instead!

ha_silvi
ha_silvi

Reminds me of NIVEA, really nice scent...

LDani
LDani

totally agree with CHOCAHOLIC, I don't know what I feel about this perfume. I bought this because the bottle is just really gorgeous and I'm a fan of other LL's perfumes. Yes this smells very unique, but the pink pepper notes is just too strong for me and after more than an hour later, the smell turns out to be quite masculine for women's scent.
In some ways, i like this perfume, but this is not the scent I would want people to smell on me.
Next time I better try or least take a sniff to every perfumes I want to buy before I really decide to do so

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

Well, this one is completely different in comparison with the other perfumes by Lolita Lempicka and I must admit that it is the one that caused mixed emotions to me.

I couldn't decide whether I like it or not; even though this may sound peculliar or ridiculous, it reminded me of toothpaste;peppery , spicy, masculine.
Of course, there is no reseblance among this one and the other creations by Lolita Lempicka;it's not sweet, fruity, foody, gourmand.It's interesting, bold and eccentric, in its own way. In addition, it has excellent lasting power.

The major drawback, however, is that the adorable bottle is quite misleading as it predisposes us for a dreamy, romantic smell which is not the case. This fact maybe creates a charming antithesis that will make some people pleasantly surprised. Not me ! I still haven't purchased it as it is not in the top of my preferences.

heidi1990
heidi1990

i disagree with the old lady comment. if this scent were an actress it would be zooey deschanel. cute, comfortable and under the radar.

i first smelled the sharp pepper then it mellowed out to the citrusy/sweet pea scent and it settled down to amber mixed with cardamom. its always changing. sometimes it reminds me of warm gingerbread cookies.

i usually hate spicy perfumes but idk why this one appealed to me so much,i seriously could not stop smelling my wrists!!!!!!!!

A shamrock? Well, I guess that I failed the Rorschach test! I have tried a few times to understand the bottle, but the only thing it calls to mind is a piece of gnarled wood. Or perhaps something a jewelry maker might doodle out while extremely high on some sort of seriously psychomimetic drug? Which would be perfectly fitting, in fact, since Lolita Lempicka SI LOLITA is a very strange perfume.

Pink pepper and elemi resin totally dominate the composition, so this is really a unisex creation. However, guys and gals alike should try before they buy, because you must have a pretty good tolerance for pink pepper and elemi resin in order to be able to wear this perfume. Oversprayed, it is a bit hard to take and has the potential to asphyxiate. (yes, you guessed it: I made that mistake!)

There is no denying that SI LOLITA is utterly unique, albeit perhaps an acquired taste.

MMC
MMC

Gostei muito do Si lolita a pimenta está na medida certa um leve adocicado,achei muito diferentes dos outros lolitas.

Erika Cserepes
Erika Cserepes

Nothing special, it is spacy and can be declared as unisex. I like the bottle but I will not buy it again.

I'm surprised at Lolita Lempicka for releasing this thin fragrance. It starts out very promising with an interesting citrus spiciness. But the spice wears down after a couple minutes, and all that's left is watery lemonaid. After 10 minutes, there isn't even any watery lemonaid left. I saw this for only $19.99 at a discount store, but I wouldn't even pay a dime for it.

Hollyberri
Hollyberri

A lovely blend of spicy pepper and sweet-peas, fresh, different, I love it. A big thank-you to NarcoticVenus

VioletDark
VioletDark

I really Like this it smells very unique from all the others. It is spicy like pepper it has Good staying power and you don't need a lot.

Ebonylove
Ebonylove

Love this spicy fragrance. Am I the only that thinks the bottle is an eyesore. It is so ugly that I do not leave it out in the open.

ekans
ekans

i like this balsamic, dirty spiciness and buttery sweetness. salt is here anywere balancing sweet. not too much sweet nor heavy, bowl of smooth spices/resins

Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie

Love This Perfume is Diferent ;)

Emeraude
Emeraude

Me encanta! dulce,especiada,a la vez suave,persiste en mi piel muchas horas...muy buena fragancia...Love this fragrance.Spicy,soft,good stay power...

andrea.parada ortega
andrea.parada ortega

I'm a female and on me at first I thought this should be a unisex fragrance!, But then on my skin, after 3 hours it became too sweet for men in my opinion, but maybe it's just my ph, It's more sweet than I would like, but besides that I love this fragrance

evilspin

Heres an update, i do get compliments on it. And I am a male. It must be the tonka beans everytime i see a fragrance with that note i always end up liking it. this reminds me of burberry touch with some sweet pea and resin in it. Despite the overly girly bottle, this works well on mens skin. There is not enough feminine notes to make it feminine. just the sweet pea. The Tonka beans, patchouli, amber and pepper work great on men. this is more butch then many mens cologne out there. i lov Dior homme but if that works great on men and has more feminine notes why not this one?

nofixedstars
nofixedstars

It's amazing how much one perfume can differ when worn by various people...From other reviews, I expected this to be brasher than it is---much spicier, since that was a constant refrain, and with more aggressive sillage. What I get is a delicate perfume, something ethereal and even sheer, if that may be said of a scent. It reminds me of nothing so much as organza fabric, sheer, subtly iridescent, and quintessentially feminine.

The pink pepper is definitely there, but not at all loudly so. For me, once the initial floral notes dry down, the main thing I smell is the elemi---which is really very nice; a bit of citrus, very light; a bit of pepper, and a lingering floral note, presumably sweet pea. The sweetness of it reminds me of marzipan. It's delicious, not sweet in a nauseating way. When my skin is warmer, the citrus seems to brighten and another note appears that I just can't pin down, almost a wood scent.

Maugli's review resonated with me, both as to the overall experience of a drop-off 10 minutes post-spray followed by a notable change in the scent, and as to the Lutens reference. I also suspect that this will grow on me as I use it. It seems simple, but it's not. Overall I found this a mysterious little perfume and I like mystery...

SheShe
SheShe

Spicy, I don't see cardamom listed, but I guess it's something here. I'm not a fan of Lolita Lempicka, Si Lolita seems the best of all Lolitas I've tested, still not my cup of tea, but it's a well done fragrance, I even had a bottle.
Si Lolita is elegant and spicy, " sharp woman with balls". Bottle looks nice. I somehow felt more mature than I really am in it so I gave up wearing it.

Fragrance: 4,5/5
Bottle: 4,5/5
both aren't my style though
sillage: 4/5
lasting power: 4,30/5

evilspin

I am a fragrance junky but of real good quality. I was out to find my new scent as I like to change it up every now and then and got a bunch of fragrance samples before I buy. when i got home i tried each sample on different nights i went out. Strangely, one of the samples was a womens fragrance (as i am a male)with no clue how i got it, possibly the sales rep after handing me some she gave me Si Lolita in the batch. I smelled it and it smelled very nice. not so feminine and not so fruity nor floral. I couldnt give it away to my sisters or mom since they like to be married to one scent and dont care to try other fragrances for their outings (how mundane and boring) just to not have the sample go to waste i would wear it on my arm. Man it smells so good with no hint of feminism. the notes must mix well with my scent. It possibly works well on men too or as unisex since the possible feminine notes must be shot with mens ph. I wonder if actually wearing it out like on my neck and all, if it would receive compliments and women finding it pleasant as well as not find it as a womans fragrance is on me.

sherien

The patchouli in this one is great.. I looovvveee it.. great staying power.. spicy, flirty .. unusual scent..

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The pink pepper is very intensive in the opening. As it dries down, the resinous quality of the fragrance becomes more apparent, but it is still very peppery. The dry-down is warm and somewhat sweet with subtle notes of amber and patchouli, but the pink pepper remains dominant all the way through the base.

I had always considered myself a lover of pink pepper, but I feel I am on pink pepper overload with this particular fragrance.

Raquel73
Raquel73

Esta fragancia es algo complicada de describir y no es una fragancia usual.La salida es de una pimienta fuerte como han estado diciendo, y luego se vuelve mas calida, casi cremosa,pero sigues notandola especiada.Al final se queda como una crema muy delicada despues de un baño, como a jabon ,limpio...Me recuerda a Couture de Moschino, la cual tuve hace un par de años, yo la veo como una fragancia de invierno cuando hace mucho frio y tomando un café con las amigas,es un aroma especial que cuesta mucho llevar,no es apto para cualquiera,poniendo una crema corporal de vainilla dulce o flores de azahar y jazmin es mas suave y llevadera.

princess27
princess27

beautiful bottle ,beautiful perfume
i say SI LOLITA,that's you!

A. Rose123

"Si Lolita" is amongst those rarest of spice scents, the "subliminal spice". It maintains a soft, uniformality to its abundance of spice; more like the smell of place than of a particular note, like a home that has seen many meals served from its hearth or the first smell of warmth and spice that fills your nose when you step-off a flight into a locale with a lot of sunbaked earth. It's a soft, windswept hum, with a clean cumin that smells like pencil shavings and a greenness that's green in the way some plants are spicy, leading many (including myself) to be reminded of slightly bittersweet, astringent, cinnamon-and-nectar clover, which is one of its most charming qualities.

Anyone who was a child during the 80's and 90's can attest to the nostalgia of smelling sweet pea; it's pastel soft, shower clean neutrality; smelling of waxy, sugared water, watered down clove and carnation with the tiniest hint of cinnamon, bringing to mind doll's heads and nurseries, eyelet lace and "Spring Rain" by Crabtree & Evelyn. I love that "Si Lolita" channel's the "spice of life", while maintaining a dewy softness with sweet pea, and the combination is electric, reminding us that this subtle, spicy blend, is part of the bigger, unique and clever "Lolita Lempicka" family; surely one of the most exciting, distinctive brands -- with a perfect sense of whimsy and fun -- on the market today. LL just makes me want to dance around and celebrate something. Anything. Just get out and party on some busy street, a carnival, a mall, a museum, a vacation location. It makes me want to twist and shout. It's perfume made to inspire social mingling and I can't help but assume that Lolita is quite the social butterfly.

The base of "Si Lolita" is most distinctively LL. The balmy humidity of its sweet pea heart (warm, with a hint of creaminess, but not sweaty) gives way to the characteristic "brown sugar and benzoin" Lolita base, joined here by a soft, cedar-like note and a gentle musk. The combination smells resinous but clean and smooth.

It lasts forever, but despite the lingering subtle spiciness of this scent it lacks the typical, biting assault the divides people into camps for or against spice fragrances; this is an approachable, gentle spice that can be worn for every occasion, including in an office environment. I noticed it lasted throughout an evening and a night of sleep into morning. So, while it's subtle, it lasts in a quiet, subliminal way.

Per a third party, they do not test on animals and considering new, European fragrance industry standards set in place in 2007, this is likely correct. But contact them directly and check their website if you want to hear it right from the horse's mouth.

The packaging is brilliant; a touch retro but not contrived, with a box that looks like it would hold "Diorissimo" in the 1950's, with black and white and red, abstract florals and polka dots on the exterior and a dark, plum-colored lining. The bottle itself is beautiful and vaguely kitschy in that satisfying, 1950's way ("Gigi" in Technicolor!) and is in the shape of a shamrock with a swirly, gold-toned tracing and a cap that has a tilting cover (the brand name in gold cursive) that protects the cap when not in use. It's all topped off with a little scarf, bottle accessory, that's almost silly in a petite chien kind of way. I laughed out loud when I saw it, it's that cute. The packaging is perfect.

This fragrance has character, spunk and a nostalgic kick, while not being a huge challenge to surrounding crowds and noses in close quarters. It's distinctly part of the LL brand but it stands apart from others. Will I re-purchase again? Yes. Will I use through this quickly? I'm surprised I haven't already - it fits all occasions and scenarios. And even when this brand does "mass marketing" they do it with respect for the consumer and a distinct sense of brand. Affordable and special, "Si Lolita" would be appreciated by multiple age groups and by anyone but those who despise any hint of spice, at all, in their scents.

"Si Lolita", you've made another winner and this one has a big dose of style and personality. Ole!

stephan
stephan

I'm a man, but I would love to smell like this.
I wish it was more powerful.

sofababe
sofababe

WOW!!! This is so peppery! But strangely I like it, even though its kinda overpowering at the start. The pepper combined with the sweet pea really works well, and the elemi resin is lovely. I'm not sure how much other people would enjoy this on me. I'll trial it on my friends and find out :-)
I have a small bottle of this (the bottle, even in miniature, is gorgeous btw) and I'm not sure I want a bigger one. Si Lolita has kinda confused me.

EDIT: The more I wear Si, the more I love it.

missymary
missymary

From my beloved original Lolita Lempicka to Si Lolita is from the sublime to the ridiculous. After an unpleasant peppery blast for a couple of minutes I had to sniff hard to see if there was anything there at all. Eventually there might have been a lame wimpy spice like in a cheap aftershave. No wonder Si Lolita was in the remainders in T K Mxx!

tsth
tsth

Opens as a crisp peppery blast and a hint of masculine cologne? 1st impression...bewildered by the surprise. Then begins to settle into something sweetly slightly floral...along with the spice. Then along came a whiff of a very nice ladylike clean airy soapiness. What got me was the fact that I don't care to wear men's cologne and I don't like soapy fragrances, but this one teases you into liking, no,....loving them, with the very brief hints of these. I find this fragrance even more whimsical and mischievous than Lempicka's others that I've tried. The only downfall may be it's staying power on me, even with it's strong opening.

movs
movs

Don't expect "Si" to be sweet and yummi like it's predecessors, because it's not. Anyway I find "Si" just as captivating and intriguing as the other LL perfumes, it's just a little more edgy and daring.

"Si" is a spicy floral on a warm amber base.
The floral note is most prominent in the opening where it's blended with mandarin and amber. After a while "Si" becomes more spicy, resinous and quite smokey - almost like incense. I find the heart of this perfume both mysterious and sexy. In the dry down some creamy almond like note (that may be the tonka beans) blends in.
Those who don't like patchouli should not avoid testing, because the patchouli is neither prominent nor harsh in this fragrance.

"Si" is a beautifully composed perfume where all the notes blend to perfection. Elegant and charming as a daytime scent and mysterious and enchanting as a nighttime scent. Despite the less sweet and more smokey and spicy character of this perfume it's unmistakably a Lolita Lempicka.

In 3 words: SMOKEY - SPICY - CHARMING

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

The pink pepper mixed with sweet pea makes this fragrance interesting and I liked it at first... but then all I smell is smoky resin and it brings back memories of violin lessons when I was a kid and my hands would get all sticky from the resin on my bow and smell like this perfume. That's not really something I'd like to smell like on a daily basis. I can still see why people like this, though, because it's very "different" and intriguing.

EDIT: After using up my sample vial of this over the last few days, it has definitely grown on me. I like that it's very unique and spicy. The resin in this isn't as bad as I originally thought- it's like a little dose of nostalgia every time I sniff it. I think I will buy this after all, to wear when I feel like I want something different.

UPDATE: I got this in a swap and I like to layer it over a vanilla body lotion to make the fragrance more creamy and soften the spicy pink pepper a bit.

oglita
oglita

Extraña creación de Lempicka. Dicen por ahí que es el nuevo "Opium". Estuve apunto de regalarlo hace poco , ya que no me encontraba cómoda con el aroma intenso a Pachulí, pero al volver a rociar mi brazo con el , tuve que darle una segunda oportunidad.Es UNICO, nada se le parece. Es fresco , misterioso y Oriental a la vez. Elegante y diferente, Nada de aromas rosas , ni frutas , ni chicles ni dulces ni galletitas... este aroma es para personas con mucha personalidad, algo hippie y con mucho estilo. Repito si te enamoraste alguna de vez de Opium, si te gustan los aromas resinosos, la pimienta y el pachulí con dejos de canela, este es tu perfume.

princess_buttercup
princess_buttercup

Wow, this one knocked me on my butt- in a very good way. I blind bought it, (because I found an incredible deal), based on reviews and the fact that it was described as very peppery and that's what I was searching for. As soon as it arrived, I opened and sprayed some on. Whew. It was floral to me on first spray. I despise very floral scents. My husband came home and immediately asked what I was wearing and why on earth I was wearing it. I headed up to the bathroom, fully intending to scrub it off. But for some reason I couldn't. Later, I kept smelling something incredible. It could only have been me.
Still, thinking I couldn't bear the opening, I intended to return it. Imagine my surprise when the next day, I went to spray on my usual and couldn't. I was craving that floral, sweet, peppery creaminess again. Huh??? How could this be? I was planning to return it. I spritzed it on, less this time, and damn, i felt great in it :) I love this, it snuck into my heart against my will...

Here's how it develops- on me. The opening is, on my skin, definitely floral and a bit fruity, tangy fruit, not sweet, with a bit of pepper, which kicks up after a few minutes pass.... And here's where it's interesting. it' develops completely differently on my wrist than it does on my inner elbow.
Wrist- as mentioned above, then it becomes a bit more floral, but also spicier, womanly, and I think, sexy. Then it tones down to creamy and warm and cozy. Lovely.
Inner elbow- same opening, but over time, here, it sweetens up a great deal. It almost smells like I rubbed gummy bears on me! Too sweet-almost! just when you begin to find it too sweet, it becomes this giant kick of pepper! I love it! Then this too, but later, tones down to the same warm creaminess as on my wrist.

I don't know if this is unique or original, but I know i don't own anything else like it. I'm thrilled to own it and floored that I found a floral that I adore.

I should also state, that, like many others, most of LL's scents don't work for me. They smell nice to me from afar, but on my skin, it's like being under a candy avalanche and I can't take the sweetness. This is an extreme departure. So happy I took the chance.

bungeejumpingme
bungeejumpingme

In this cold & lonely night.. This fragrance is just the perfect scent I need :) its warmth comforts me like babies' blankets.

Won't wear it to office though, too spicy. Would attract many negative comments.

robbiebevan
robbiebevan

this is not like anything else I have worn. Starts out too strong for me and sharp but I just love the way it softens after 10minutes or so.
I also bought the shower gel and the body lotion and these are even nicer because they don't have that initial sharpness. I use the perfume in the morning and top up in the afternoon with the body lotion on my hands.

I am enjoying wearing it in winter and the pretty bottle just makes me smile whenever I look at it.

LaGari
LaGari

I tested this a few days ago, but my memory of Si Lolita is a bit vague for some reason.

Basically what I remember is the sharp balsamic followed by peppery aroma. The warm balsamic aroma was the first thing to hit my nose, making me think Nutmeg.

Pretty pleasant, and rather 'quiet' - an unexpected trait for a Lempicka. It didn't seem to last long either, for something of its quality and price.

I need another whiff to really get this fragrance, and I might be wrong about longevity too. Definitely would like to sample this again.

isi
isi

Amo los perfumes de lolita lempicka , " Si lolita " es bastante peculiar y diferente a los otros lolitas. Es un olor fuerte, atrevido, con personalidad y fuera de lo común. Al comienzo lo note fresco, pero enseguida se aprecian las especies y madera, es lo que se siente en mi piel. Sería recomendable no comprarlo a ciegas y probarlo muy bien antes de usarlo, ya que por ser tan diferente no es para todo el mundo. La botella es bellísima! Como todos los envases de esta marca original y creativa.

I love perfume Lolita Lempicka, " Si Lolita " is if rather peculiar and different from other lolitas. It is a strong smell, daring personality and unusual. At first note it cool, but quickly appreciated and wood species, is how it feels on my skin. It would be advisable not to buy it blindly and test thoroughly before use, as being so different is not for everyone. The bottle is gorgeous! Like all original packaging and creative mark.

minimalist
minimalist

After reading some of the comments here pointing out the manly character of this scent I went back to my collection shelf and grabbed Ricci Club (for men): Surprise, they smell so alike!!!

i'm fickle about this perfume, some days i'm not sure if i like it and other days i love it. its spicy and peppery at the start, but as it drys, its really very lovely. the floral notes come out to calm the spiciness down. its actually very nice and warm, over all i do like it. its funny, but at times, this perfume reminds me of the original fendi.

lena004
lena004

It's strong, long lasting smell of bitter orange, like cold citrus mix at hot summer day. I enjoy it.

NafisaAhmednafu
NafisaAhmednafu

i love this fragrance!!! i adore the bottle and the cute scarf!!! and after sometime i sprayed it on i smell pink pepper!! i love all lolita lempicka perfumes!!

skki
skki

LOVE THIS smells so good. It is very spicy but girly at the same time , I would dare to say creamy *-*
I never tried on my skin but it lasted really long on the paper . The bottle is divine , very trendy and chic I would love to have it sitting on my dresser.

dadulka82
dadulka82

hmm, not sure at all
first I thought it smells like a men`s fragrance, very synthetic
it settles OK but too soft/gentle for me. I would not class it as an oriental floral fragrance.

janhvi.fairy

i love how pretty and flirty this fragrance is..i love the sound of Si Lolita de Lolita Lempicka...something pretty delicious about it, IMO! I also like the fact that it is not common, here in India.

janhvi.fairy

I have a story with this perfume. A couple of years ago I was at a mall and the coulourful and feminine poster for this one was something I found attractive and enchanting. I tried the perfume but didn't think much of it. Recently, I was at a mall and the poster resurfaced. I tried it, liked it, and bought the perfume real cheap online.
I love the bottle. I love how other-worldly, charming, feminine, and fairy-tale like appeal of the brand and designer.
The perfume lasts forever, even longer on clothes. It starts off as citrusy but is very elegant and soft when it settles. I love it on my skin and I am gonna keep this for special occasions! It is sweet and rich bot sickly or headache inducing. I have an 80 ml bottle. I love it and would recommend it.

outofocus
outofocus

Well, I´m not THAT into the bottle, I like much better other LL bottles. But the box... I have seldom seen the box discussed in this blog or others... its really fantastic, I have even kept it.
The perfume itself starts with a dash of pink pepper, I think its there to call your senses attention, not too much for the pleasure of its smell.
After the initial punch, yes, I can start enjoying the true colors of this perfume, which I really enjoy.
The staying power, I would rate it good.
I think its really worth it.

username
username

This is a fragrance with character. It's elegant and special.I like it.

Eleiria
Eleiria

Well, Si Lolita is a nice change from the original oh-so-vanilla Lolitas, which I happen to like . Si Lolita is on the fresher side yet it still has its sweetness. At first it was a bit harsh and synthetic but when it developed, it became sweeter. I like the fragrance a lot but the patchouli in it, which appears about two hours after of appliance, turns me off. I like patchouli in some fragrances but in Si Lolita, it just doesn't work for me. Too manly for such a sweet perfume. Also, I can't tell what it is, probably elemi resin; but there's a balmy, sweet note that makes the fragrance perfectly soft and honey-like. I like it. Lastly, the bottle is sooo cute.

Andreita
Andreita

you know? I really think this perfume has hormones, because of it's smell. It's so weird, the first time I smelled, it smelled like a soup to me, but it grew up on me, now I love it

bubblem3
bubblem3

He aqui otra fan de Lolita Lempicka y sus perfumes ♥ Todos huelen divino! No duden en probar este huele igual de bien que todos:)

Raphy_2260
Raphy_2260

Definitivamente que amo esta fracancia!!!... Lempicka se ha convertido en una de mis favoritas!!. Todas sus fragancias me encantan. Y SI, no es la ecepxion!

Es fabolosamente deliciosa, no muy dulce, cremosa y el toque de la pimienta y el tonka bean la hacen sofisticada.

Yo digo... SI, SI, SI a Lempicka y TODAS sus fragancias!!!

Grottola
Grottola

Wow!

Si Lolita is an awesome fragrance, and totally unisex in my opinion. I notice a very prominent tea/cinnamon kind of note from the top to the base of the fragrance that reminds me of Gucci Pour Homme II. Granted, I find Si Lolita to be androgynous. I *sort of* notice the pepper and sweet pea, but for the most part I smell the tea/cinnamon/woody notes with an aura of freshness that gives off a sort of "root beer" or "cream soda" vibe. It's not too sweet in my opinion. Excellent longevity as well. I definitely plan to purchase a bottle when I get the chance.

candymarie
candymarie

Opened like an herbal candy (so, basically a cough drop) then dried down to a very light scent more floral than oriental. It's pleasant and not cloying, but doesn't really captivate me.

Nikka Miró
Nikka Miró

Your bottle is lovely, but I do not like her smell it! On me it smells stronger the coriander. A drink with mandarin coriander. Do not taste!

hermeline
hermeline

I can definitely detect cloves in this scent, for me it smells like stewed fruit, in particular pears, cooked with cloves. As I´m no cloves lover, this one is nothing for me (which is actually dissappointing, because I really like the most of LL compositions, I think I would like this one too if it hadn´t this pepper-resin thing in it).

alebanfield
alebanfield

Excellent, girls please pay attention to this scent, this is a gret one!

Very recommendable, slightly similar to Absolutely Irresistible after a couple of hours (which is great)

Cocacolagirl76
Cocacolagirl76

with this one, you can smell something exotic about it. But now that I am getting towards the last drop I only smell the pepper. Granted I loved it when I bought it, but now, I am not so keen on it.

twillocks

I wasn't sure at first but it is quite nice but I am all about SPICE!!!!!!

plumblossom
plumblossom

Too spicy for me,the pepper note is too strong on my skin, but the lasting power is quite good !

sharyssa
sharyssa

Lolita's fragrances are unlike any other so when she creates a fragrance don't expect anything because it is going to be unusual and creative with a masterpiece bottle and that's that lol!!

I do not like it. A friend gave me a 20ml Sample which she already received and wasn't using up. I passed it on too. I have to agree with some reviewers: it smells like medicine in the drydown.

sweetlynda
sweetlynda

A beautiful perfume....a spicy one, i like the red pepper note..for me it's ok :)
The bottle it's perfect !!!
It worth :))

marshmello
marshmello

Lolita Lempicka fragrances are hit or miss for me. This is definitely a miss because it smells really weird. The opening note is Lil Tree car freshener...in PINE! Then most of that fades to a VERY masculine scent (think shaving cream). Not my cup of tea at all. This would probably smell delectable on a MAN. I made the mistake of sampling it while at work. Boy, was I self conscious about folks coming around me. I didin't want to assault their senses.

Elizabeth Marie
Elizabeth Marie

This is one of the few perfumes that takes me away. I get a real bohemian, whimsical, feminine and sensual feel from this one. I'm sure the ads helped with this perception. Very spicy but also inviting and warm. The dry down is very sensual. Definitely try before you buy, as this is very different and disappears completely from my skin in just 2 hours. Disappointing for someone who loves this scent.

naksahdill
naksahdill

I love this one. For young women, but not girlish, it has a certain mystery, not so heavy that you cant't wear it at office or at a business meeting. Has indeed a lot of pepper, but after a while becomes more "gentle". I find this perfume rather clean and for day wear than heavy or shrill.

zuiahiah99
zuiahiah99

I will be returning this to Marshalls. After weeks of checking I finally found this for $20. It was tooo spicy for me. Not my style at all.

PerfumeMonster
PerfumeMonster

What a beautiful bottle! It's unfortunate what a mess the perfumes juice itself is on me. I bought the 30 ml bottle at T.J.Maxx yesterday hoping to experience a spicy, whimsical, and unique take from the fairy tale-esque house of Lolita Lempicka. What I got was my skins equivalent of chemical warfare.

The first spray is quite awful and reminds me of the exact same smell as that of the public bathrooms at rest stops, you know the ones you encounter after crossing into each state. Only right after the janitor has just finished cleaning with the cheapest and grossest orange product ever. Those are the top notes for me with a dash of pepper. The middle and base are pretty much the same on my skin. Powdery and slightly creamy mens aftershave. an unpleasant and old-fashioned aftershave at that. Si Lolita smells almost identical to the shaving products my grandfather used...this is no exaggeration. I'm not entirely sure which notes are causing this issue.

I hate to hate on any Lolita perfume (esp. one packaged this beautifully) because I'm a fan of: Coral Flower, Forbidden Flower, the original LL, and my sign. is L de Lolita. I love so many perfumes put out by this house that I thought buying Si Lolita would be a sure thing, it wasn't. For your sake don't buy this one blind like I did, make sure she agrees with you first! I'm sure there are ladies this smells wonderful on, just not me. For whatever it's worth, Si lasted quite long on me with nice sillage.

pmcclure
pmcclure

I picked up a sample yesterday at Nordstrom's as I'm looking for a new fragrance to fall in love with. I only picked it up because it was over with the other Lolita (the one in the apple bottle), which I'm trying to re-interest myself in (I wore it for a couple of years, then lost interest).

I'm usually an exotic orientals girl. But when I tried the sample on, just out of curiosity, I wanted to lick my arm. The pepper is fabulous! I love it! What a great new smell -- I'm so tired of the fruit & florals.

Unfortunately, an hour later, it was just a sweet smelling fragrance that borders on granny scent. So, I guess I'll be saving my money.

But I think this would be a fabulous scent on someone whose skin doesn't run quite as hot as mine. Then I totally want to sniff it on you!!!

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

Has anyone ever eaten those happy cola gummies in the shape of coke bottles? This smells like what those things taste like! Yummy! I tried a sample and now I want this!

Stellalucente
Stellalucente

If you're looking for a rich and charming scent for everyday wear this might be the one!

Si Lolita opens with sharp citric notes - maybe a bit too sharp in the beginning - but luckily enough the top notes fade away quickly and turn into a sweet and spicy combo of pink pepper, sweet pea and elemi raisin.
The drydown is absolutely delicious! The patchouli blends perfectly with the amber and tonka bean accords.
I love that it stays very close to the skin which gives it a warm and cozy character but yet it remains light enough to wear in warmer months!

Staying power is a bit of a disappointment, unless you don't mind reapplying this gorgeous fragrance during the day..

Norgirl
Norgirl

this is somewhat intriging to me . i do want to like it , and i do in away . but there is actually something in it that reminds me of bodysmell , the smell of warm skin , not sweaty, but like warm skin . its not unplecant just a little weard to me.
the sweet smell of sweet pea rescues the whole thing ..

It is a sofisticated perfme i think . the lady in the comursal suits it very well.
young , strong, sexy and confident.

duskangel101
duskangel101

I really want to like this fragrance because the bottle design is adorable. The opening is a bit strange and reminds me of soda, kind of like Chloe Love. But when it gets to the dry down, it becomes calm and sweet.

Cocacolapeachgirl
Cocacolapeachgirl

I bought this perfume for a stellar price and I am in love. It is not a bad scent for the price. I smelled the soft florals, the tonka bean, and the pepper, but all of that made it into a very soft sexy scent. On me, it smells soft, powdery, floral. Worth every dime. I am 34, and this scent lasted all day and smelled fantastic. I am very picky about perfumes, if they stink, I do not even go there. I am usually drawn to the fruity florals, but this one intrigued me. I am grateful I purchased this, becuase this one has become a new favorite for me. I am now a Lolita fan.

By the way, my husband says, "OMG, honey you smell so sexy, I could, well a lady never tells."

twillocks

Not so much, for me anyways. Very different. I only bought a sample, thank goodness.

guest_LeeLee
guest_LeeLee

This one definitely has people talking here! After buying it today, I can understand why. Tried it on after getting home from a wickedly wonderful make-out session with my boyfriend -- will forever remind me of it. It's intoxicating and blends very well with my skin. Spray only a little bit though or it can be overwhelming. Sweeter to me than L by Lolita, which I also own. A bit of warmth, a bit of spice, and a bit of fresh sweetness which must be the sweet pea and bergamot. It would be too sweet on a man, in my opinion. For me, this scent says "Yes, I am in love and I feel it all over"...Si, Lolita, si!

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

I recently discovered this fragrance thanks to an advice I was given in Fragrantica forum some months ago, and I'm thankful for this.
Lolita Si is an unexpected, weird, cute, impudent scent: while the first fragrance by Lolita Lempicka aimed to recall a magical, almost innocent world of fairies, this one could be the perfume of a fairy that has just become a human and has fallen in love with a bad boy, whose smell still lays on her skin mixed with her scent :)
Just after spraying one can think "What's this strong, masculine-herbal smell?"...but after a while it turns into a subtle spicy-oriental, in which I can clearly detect pepper and something like whiskey cream (actually Lolita Si becomes a little boozy on my skin, which I don't dislike in this case).
There's something in this fragrance that makes me feel totally self-confident and unique, so I'd wear it for a date or just for a night out...this is surely a scent very few people wear (and know) :)
I'm not addying it on my wish list just because it doesn't have a good longevity, but maybe I should give it another chance..

Jayhotaru
Jayhotaru

This falls under the category of wanted to love but couldn't. The bottle is so beautiful and original like all of Lolita Lempickas bottles and i had high hopes for the perfume. I imagined it would be a spicy mischievous sprite all sparkling and sun dappled....but on my skin... Jagermeister...pure Jager...i smelled like i drank five bottles and sweat it all out my pores. Not at all the effect im looking for in a perfume :( Im so disappointed that i continue to try it every now and then..hoping maybe my chemistry will change or the perfume will be reformulated..in the mean time ill focus my high hopes on the EDT.

Amaltea
Amaltea

I like it! It's sweet, spicy & light on me. My husband adores Lolita's perfumes.

Necabel
Necabel

Una amiga me dio una muestra de Si Lolita y hoy me decidí a probarla. Nada más rociarme con ella, me ha resultado bastante fuerte y masculina. Al cabo de un rato el aroma se hace más cálido y tiene otros matices que tolero mejor. Encuentro algún punto interesante, pero no me siento identificada con este EdP.

***

A friend gave me a sample of Si Lolita and today I decided to try it. Nothing else threw it, it was quite strong and masculine. After a while the scent becomes warmer and has other distractions to tolerate better. Find some interesting point, but I identify with this EdP.

onimoka
onimoka

For me it was a blind swap. I was curious about what kind of fragrance could be in such pretey bottle. At first, i was surprised how spicy it was. Very unusual. Cannot realy relate to any other perfume I know. There is something special about this parfume. In my mind I pictured my self wearing this at spring/summer-morning. Fresh air, sun...mmm
I also pictured myself in white blouse & jeanse.
I did not love this one from my first sniff, but now, there are days when I like wearing it. For those who do not know this fragrance but would give it a try - go for it. You might enjoy it. If not, you could always swap it again, right? :)

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

This is definitely a different one. I'm used to Lolita Lempicka's sweet, girly, fantasy-like perfumes. I'm not really sure how to describe this one... Men's aftershave? Air freshener perhaps?

Whatever it is, I don't like it. It's too masculine, deep, and has that clean, airy quality I smell in air fresheners. How about we call this one No Lolito?

scentous
scentous

citrus with cinnamon, and then becomes sweet and musky..although the notes seem to be a different combo nothing special for me..longevity is 4-6 hours, moderate sillage, preferably for 20-30 year old females..

MiriamV
MiriamV

This is a weird perfume, really! I tried it in the store, and at the moment I sprayed it I was like oh no, now I have to walk around with this strange smell all day. But after a few minutes it smelled much better, or maybe it grew on me. But I don't think I would dare to wear this perfume and I don't think it suits me. Probably good for someone that wants a statement perfume that doesn't smell like anything else : )

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This is ok... not easy to describe... fresh with a bit of citrus, musky (but not too much), clean (though not too soapy)... After 5-6 hours it gets a bit sweet too. It's a weak perfume but the staying power is reasonable. Nothing special in my opinion (at least for now).

Update: I retested several months later and actually find it a rather pleasant scent now. A bit spicy to start off with but the spicy notes fade away quickly. Quite a nice floral blend in the middle, slighly on the creamy side. Hard to pick out any individual notes. I find it kind of milky. It is almost like I've put body lotion on (with no particular scent) rather than a perfume. As it dries down it gets sweeter - I detect slight vanilla (not listed).

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

very subtle scent, hard to describe but very yummy at my opinion. the top is not delicious, rather simple citric and sharp.
in the middle i can detect the most elemi resin, which i do love in perfumes, and a smoothly spiced sweat pie... mhmmmm
the elemi resin is still detectable as a honeylike aroma in the base combined with little patchouli and amber. the tonkabean isn't really that detectable...

the perfume is very soft crisp and creamy, elegant in a youthful way, it stays (too) close to the skin and my man loves putting his nose on my neck when i wear it. put i wouldn't buy it for the juice because for me it's too weak :( it would be really a delicious and unusual one if i would smell stronger intensity as i'm used to have from Lempicka fragrances.

staying power is quite good though but sillage nope.

MDWake8
MDWake8

The bottle is adorable but the scent really doesn't reflect what you're seeing. Its not overly sweet and girly like a lot of the LL fragrances but instead, I would classify this one as a soft spice. Very understated and unusual.

LaPetite
LaPetite

At first spray , i can't smell the citruses that much (where have they gone O_o ????) , the pink pepper is very strong , so strong that it can almost seem like a male scent for a few minutes .
Then ( i guess it's the elemi ) gives a burning fire effect as well as the patchouli .
That's so odd how a perfume called "Si Lolita" can smell so much like a perfume for men :-S
After a few minutes it calms down and is not that bad anymore , but i wouldn't buy a scent that i hate for 10 minutes and start liking it only after .

Wega
Wega

Pink pepper, pencil shavings, peanuts, powder. Sounds awful, but it's lovely! ...And a tiny bit of little-girl perfume - the (Avon?) kind that came in a glass dress bottle. Anyway, reminds me very much of 2nd grade!
Warm, early spring kind of scent. Cozy enough for winter, but very optimistic.

ananda
ananda

This is one more surprising creation by the house of Lolita Lempicka. Such an unusual combination of ingredients, this is definitely something new.

A fresh feminine floral heart with a masculine twist to it, blended to a creamy and slightly astringent base. All that is topped with an obscene amount of pepper. As soon as you spray it, it smells extremely masculine, like an aftershave or something, but that only lasts a few seconds.

I can't say it was love at first sniff, but each time I wear it I enjoy it more and more. This one takes a little time to understand and appreciate, and by its delicate, quiet and soft nature, could easily be mistaken by a common or generic fragrance. It doesn't shout its unexpectedness and slaps you in the face. That's why you have to give it some attention to realise what it's about. To everyone who thought it smelled common, I suggest giving Si Lolita another try. You might end up enjoying this a lot.

The more you wear it, the longer it softens and blends with your skin, without losing character. Which, by the way, is a great feature, present in all of LL fragrances. The lasting power is not that great, but on the other hand the fragrance is very versatile.

To sum it up, it's a joyful, feminine and delicate perfume that manages to have both elegance and personality. Definitely on my wishlist.

rmnelega
rmnelega

Hated it at first! But now, I rediscovered it and I can't wait to buy it again, especially because my hubby likes it too, saying that I smell like fresh grass...:) It isn't what I think of SI...and not to forget the bottle, which buys the product by itself. Way to go, LL!!!

loewa
loewa

tacky bottle- yuck- for girlies

GREAT, sexy , outgoing summer smell, got it:-)

LOVE it.

lilou
lilou

I'm too sad : the bottle is wonderful, I love Lolita Lempicka universe but I can't stand Si Lolita.
Every time I go to the shop I try it, telling me "this time I will like it". But every time it's the same : I breathe it and I get a headache.
I'm pretty sure it's because pink pepper which is too present.

natalia777
natalia777

Just fabulous! I love it.

bloodflower
bloodflower

a distinctive smell different and with charachter. a girl who turned into a woman, the sweetness that evolved to spiciness, the shy and romantic soul is now emrbraced and covered with a bold and sexy outfit. it is truly not like other lolitas, it is peppery, fresh, feminine, sexy and naive at the same time.. and it can be dangerous :). it is best for winter as it smells heavenly during the cold months, lovely for spring dates as well.

fanciful
fanciful

Smells a lot like gingerbread cookie dough! Nothing like the original Lolita Lempicka (not that I was expecting that). I enjoy this warm and spicy scent, although it's a bit too "foody" for me. I'm not in love with it but I guess I have a little crush..
And the bottle is really pretty with the little scarf and everything!

nagi-chan
nagi-chan

onthe first time, it was little to spicy for me but i like it now. i luv the bottle so much!

Singabera
Singabera

Finally I purchased that one. It has very peppery beginning, which then becomes warm, eucalyptus, quite medicine for me)). But it's nice, special perfume, neutral for the people, so no one will hate it. But to love it is also not so easy...

blackdove

I am utterly in love with this perfume. From the opening of lively pink peppercorn and bergamot all the way through the sweet pea centre to the final amber and tonka finish. I find on me that it has amazing staying power, I sprayed it at 7.30am this morning and I can still smell it now at 9.30pm! It has good sillage but not so much as to be over powering. I find it a sophisticated, charming scent suitable for everyday wear that is a delightful alternative to other daytime more floral fragrances, the very slight masculine edge to Si Lolita is what makes this possible!

guest_isault
guest_isault

I udes to HATE LL parfumes. Really HATE. I got sick any time I tried one. Well, but I fell for Si.. It is so different that I double checked if it was really LL ;-) So, all the LL HATERS - this is the one for you!

the perfume collector
the perfume collector

cute bottle, fresh, attractive and girlie but doesnt last for long

Marianne
Marianne

It's a quite longlasting, intense scent that makes you stand out of the crowd...definitely an evening scent. I wouldn't wear it every day, just for special occasions. Sweet, heavy and floral.

Luna Dumas
Luna Dumas

I love this perfume!!It's a sweet, soft and delicated scent!

Passionflower
Passionflower

After a really bad experience when I tried one of Lolita Lempicka's perfumes (I can't remember which one it was but I truly hated it), I've stayed well away from LL. But today I was given a sample of Si Lolita and tried it. It's much better than I expected, it's quite nice actually, but there's a sharp edge to it I don't like. Probably the patchouli or the elemi. Not for me, but at least I'm a bit more open to Lolita Lempicka's fragrances now.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I finally got to test this one today, I am not that impressed with it. At first it slightly reminded me of Dolce Vita(slightly) The scent is very different, it's hard to describe. I was expecting a love potion. The bottle is beautiful though and if I find a great deal I will but it:)

andrevarx
andrevarx

A fragrance sensual and playful, sexy and young, perfect for a romantic getaway in spring or summer.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Si Lolita is a lovely scent. What i observe in this purfume is little differnet form what listed here. It's full of red berry fruits all along.

I think it's more of a fruity-spicy scent rather than oriental floral one. If I were the designer, I would add some sweet flowers to make it more beautiful.

The bottle is a selling point. The shape is like a four-leaf clover, and it's wearing a tiny silk scarf on the neck, that add a hint of naughtiness besides feminie. ps, the color of the juicy looks "yummy" too.

I think women sometimes tend to buy a bottle of purfume mostly because it's so good looking.

Zaleska

Well, yesterday I gave it one more try, and...I'm sorry, people, but I need to be sincere.
Imagine armpits sprayed with a musky deodorant in the morning. Now imagine that smell mixed with sweat after a hard day of work. That's how Si Lolita smells like to me.
It has something beautiful, but all the beauty is supressed by the slightly sweaty stink.
And the worse: I took a shower and it's still on my arm!

i think i smell like male aftershave i dont like it

Hypnoticx
Hypnoticx

I so worship this one!! It's feminine, soft, sweet and anything a true woman needs...

How could you not fall in love with this one?

blackdove

I love this scent so much! I love the opening of bergamot and pink pepper, such a pick me up! I love the slightly masculine quality to it as it starts, then the creamy amber smell as it settles is just gorgeous. This really lasts well on my skin.

gesch
gesch

I tried this just to have the SA be contented - and after testing this citrus milk/soda I regretted immedialtely my rolling eyes.
I would never have guessed I'd come to crave this:
It's not sugary sweet, although it has an edge to sweetness, it has a distinct citrus note, but it isn't citrusy at all. There are spices, thankfully, as a bit body-creaminess, too.
All in all it's not an in-your-nose perfume neither is it boring...
I had to control myself not to hug the SA- poor people those ^^

peachtoast

I've already reviewed this one and I still treasure it, but I'm cautious not to spray too much. If you prefer light and breezy fragrances this is a little cloying.

I tested 'Eau de Soap & Glory' (the scent from the soap brand) the other day and it smells almost exactly like this on my skin, for at least 15 minutes. I think it might be the citrus and amber.

jonr951

Ok Im desperate so Im just gonna ask it. If anyone can send me a sample of this I would be greatly appreciative!! I live in the US and we dont have it yet. You have no idea how wonderful you would be!! I am a huge fan of the Lolita fragrances and I have been dying to experience Si Lolita!! Please oh please oh please!! You would be so so amazing and kind!! To all you big hearts out there!! Please & thank you to anyone!! Peace&Love- Jonathan R. : )

Agent Provocateur101
Agent Provocateur101

To start off, Si Lolita gives the impression of a rather spicy masculine scent (not that i object) ;)
Bergamot soon makes an appearance,backed up by pink pepper and Elemi which both combine to reinforce the "spicy" element.
The drydown is a lovely blend of creamy amber and delicious tonka but patchouli keeps this scent from becoming a full-on citrus gourmand.

Strangely,to my nose,especially during the middle notes, i detect a slight whiff of "johnsons baby powder" ?? Not that that is unpleasant at all.

This fragrance has decent longevity and sillage,but definately becomes more of a skin-scent upon drydown

Perfect for cold winter days when you need a fragrance with abit of "pep" and warmth to it and also can be worn on cool summer evenings when the spiciness really comes out to play ;)

If you are looking for a spicy citrus scent with a warm creamy drydown, this may be spot on, likewise if you are after a scent which is not overly feminine and borders on masculine,again this could work well for you.

This is a fragrance i enjoy reaching for when the weather doesnt look to promising and i need a snuggly comfy boost xx

Manya
Manya

I have not yet made my mind about what's inside this pretty bottle.

This perfume is a tease! It is pushing you away with its spicy, sharp head notes, and inviting you when it settles down to its unusual sweet, woody heart.

One thing is for sure - it is completely and absolutely hypnotic and mesmerizing. When I tested it, I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist until I fell asleep!
A one-of-a-kind sort of fragrance which, fortunately, hasn't been ruined by becoming too popular for its own good.

peachtoast

Sweet and a little spicy... the top reminds me a lot of cinnamon, then settles into something softer, but a little sour. I was pulled in mostly by the bottle; it implies something a little lighter, sparklier, but I can't deny I love it!

It would be perfect (at least to me) if the mandarin note was a little more prominent, a little sweeter, because in the end it's a little flat and heavy.

melia
melia

I think the model of the campaign is perfect for this perfume, she really looks like she could pull off this scent. I don't think I could though, it it reminds me too much of southern european women; since I am not such person, I won't try to wear this. It isn't something I'm completely in love with either (I would like it a bit more romantic), so I won't force myself to forget the link to those women and wear it anyways (which I would do with Versace's Crystal Noir for example). But I love the way this is presented, which goes for every Lolita Lempicka release: the campaign (see the official site, it is gorgeous) et le flacon... j'aime ca.

Minnija
Minnija

it is just wonderfull :)) will like those, who like spicy scents :) it remind me of Christmass, cookie, gingerbread, apple pie, cinnamon :) so warm and comfourtable scent :)

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

i tryed this one last week, and retested today... i really didnt like it.. very sintetic ... LOLITA LEMPTICA CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER

love the bottle, i just dont like the smell

minty
minty

it smells like cola. Yes, waited, formed sugar crystals cola. Don't like it. It is not a wearable perfume for me.

Lady Love
Lady Love

Don't try to find another powerful fragrance, like L or lolita lempicka, because 'Si' is very different.

When I tried it, I knew it was not my style, to light, 'Si' lacks the complexity of their predecessors.

But! after a while, there is something misterious about 'Si', everytime i smell this fragrance, I can perceive in the deep of 'Si' soul, like a soft pleasurable anise or a soothing herbal thing seducing my curiosity. Maybe this feeling is produced, by the Mandarin Orange and the Elmi resing.

And then I can find a little thing in common with its predecessors, The tonka bean part!! I really think the designer love this note!

'Si' smell a little similar to Aimez Moi, and in my opinion I prefer Aimez Moi!

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

The word that I think describes this perfume is 'surprising' which still makes me uncertain if I love it for sure or not.

When I sprayed it on my wrist the first thing that popped up was the peppery mist, mixed with flowery sweetness. In a few minutes the spicy edginess was gone leaving place for a tender milk-and-honey, resinous scent. Its a fragrance of contradiction - strangely androgynous, very clean and delicate yet it stands out because of the spices and the sweet pea. The development of the fragrance evoked images of home and its warmness, of time spent with someone special. It's tender and feminine, but then it has this mischievous, unconventional and defying vibe, which suits perfectly the name "So Lolita". Definitely meant for a woman (of any age that is aware of her femininity), not a girl.

I liked it during this cold winter day, it's not really meant for hot weather. The staying power is very good (I was still able to smell it on my wrist after 8 hours and taking a shower) and it impregnated my scarf for days. I'm not a patchouli lover and this seriously is the only fragrance with patchouli that I loved wearing and is bordering a purchase. It's one impressive fragrance with unique character, but I guess it doesn't work the same for everyone. I bet they will make an EDT version...

selinum28
selinum28

This is the most lively of Lolita Lempicka fragrances to my taste; it is joyful and sparkling rather than gourmand. I love the smell most of the time: it keeps very clean, but also a bit sweet and truly femenine. On my skin, this one lasts as much as L, but smells better than L when starting to fade. I find L and Coral Flower to be more sensuous; this one evokes an active mood.

Yet again another masterpiece, and what a darling bottle!!

xs
xs

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I really don't like this stuff. It does smell, as someone mentioned here, like dr. pepper, but even worse.

bamboowu
bamboowu

A wonderful fragrance by Lolita Lempika...

Si Lolita is a very lovely and elegant fragrance. It is floral and spicy. My initial reaction was somewhat of a surprise as I really thought I smelled clove (must be the pink pepper). A floral, but a soft and gentle type of floral. It brings to mind the fresh feeling you have when you realize that spring is finally here....after a long winter sleep - a fresh and refreshing fragrance.

I am happy I purchased this one. I think it is perfect for anytime, day or night and will work for any age group. The bottle is stunning and classy!

Lasting power and sillage are great, lasted on me 8 hours.

2 hour's later into testing
_________________________________________
The pink pepper has softened into a smooth & very lovely - only slightly spicy - floral. It is evolving into a beautiful oriental. It is unlike anything I have in my collection. Classy and very unique. A must try!

Beautiful!

Zaleska

I think it tries to be something beautiful, but doesn't do the trick!
The initial peppery note is awful (and I like the smell of pepper). Then, as Kankuro says, it turns into something very artificial and...yes, cheap indeed.
It's a pity, because both bottle and box are great.
Well done marketing for a poor - but expensive - product.
A disappointment to me, a lover of LL scents.

adele l
adele l

Love the original lolita and L although they are not very similar.. this one, however, smells like cleaning fluid on my skin-it's so odd and very strong. I had to scrub before the dry down

ktv0926
ktv0926

A bit too spicy and peppery opening, but it settles down wonderfully. The resin note is spectacular, it brings individuality and charm. And the bottle.. oh, it just goes without saying - so beautiful, feminine and fragile! Lolita Lempicka never lacks imagination, love it!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

It is certainly a different fragrance to any other created for Lolita Lempicka design house.
But it does have something in common with others, namely, feminity - it is deeply feminine, unique, you will not get hundreds of women passing you by in town or standing in a queue in the supermarket near you, wearing Si Lolita.
I can certainly detect lemony notes, as well as sweet pea, pepper and elemi.
I would say sweet pea and pepper are most prominent, although I wish there was more pepper in it.
Elemi gives that unique smell to it, it is pleasant and warm but I can hardly detect any tonka in it.
To me - it is really one of a kind perfume, when i spray it and close my eyes, I can actually smell clover flowers, the ones from my childhood, but it may just be my impression biased by the shape of the bottle.
The bottle itself, by the way, is really a work of art, it tells you that whoever designed it (and I think it was Josaine herself),paid much attention to the smallest details. The bottle looks great on the dresser table :-) and that flirtly bottle scarf! It could have only been Josaine and her baroque style here!
Highly recommended!

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Sampling this today, I would classify it as a spicy floral that eventually turns oriental. It's a happy and sophisticated fragrance, perfect for a sunny spring day. I imagine the person wearing this walking down a city street in the summer. She's independently wealthy with a few sugar daddies and boy toys waiting in the wings for good measure. She can spend her days having her hair and nails done, shopping, and maybe engaging in some mildly artistic hobby. At night she can go to the theatre, go dancing, and then sleep in as long as she wants to the next morning. Every day.

I don't usually make up Peterman stories to go with perfumes, but this one seemed to call for it.

Si Lolita is a unified blend, probably largely synthetic, that doesn't have particular notes that stand out, except for the same grape-raisin note that's in Poison. However, the grape is in a much lighter context in Si Lolita. It has good sillage and is long-lasting. I like this perfume quite a bit even though I certainly don't fit the profile I made up for the ideal wearer.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Laying in swinging chair in my back yard. Reading Wildes "Dorian Gray", eating lemon, strawberry and mint ice cream. Smell of rinsed green leaves and first spring flowers enters my nostrils. Butterfly lands on tablecloth, has black and golden wings. With blue-red eyespot on each wing. Maybe because of their short life they are gifted with unique and diverse beauty. So is Si Lolita.

P.S. This is not oriental perfume!

fragaga
fragaga

I am so glad, that there is a new perfume out there that is dfferent.
It's not sweet as candy, neither it's harsh and masculine. It's not totally vanilla and oriental, neither it's the fresh citrus/aquatic "shower-gel-like" perfume.
It's very spicey in the beginning, I smell loads of pepper and even more carnation! (Even though it's not in the notes.)
The smell was very sharp and soapy, but yet had a little bit of the winey or raisin-line warmth that SLIGHTLY reminds of the original Poison by Dior. (Not that these perfumes were really similar, just this one note.)
After the first note, the heart notes to me smell like a very expensive soap and somehow like bodylotion (can't explain that).
So I agree that this is somehow a clean scent, but not a boring one.
Could be a nice every day scent I guess.
It is very well blended (except in the sharp beginning maybe) and I can't really detenct any single notes.
After a while, as SL warms up it's spiceyness also reminds me of Kenzo Jungle Elephant but MUCH lighter and cleaner.
Very interesting composition, good lasting power.
I don't know if it's for me yet. But this one is good quality and original.
Rare these days!

alicektn
alicektn

Si Lolita is what I call 'pink' fragrance. It's very happy and feminine. On my skin it was very flowery and had a touch of resins with musk. There should be some pepper as well, but it seems my skin is 'absorbing' it or my nose can't detect it. The whole comosition has also a sunscreen-y essence which I like a lot.Anyway. Even if it's not something really distinct ,it's still a cutie, and i wouldn't mind wearing it as an everyday fragrance. Oh, and I love the bottle so much!

Kankuro
Kankuro

Si Lolita is DISGUSTING! The pepper is overpowering, you can only smell pepper, pepper and more pepper!! After a few minutes, a sweet, artificial smell comes through and mixes with the pepper. It smells very cheap. I have expected more from the fragrance house which released fragrances like Fleur Defendue and L...

Si Lolita smells almost like the perfume I have created myself at a german fragrance website - I hated it :/

Karitsa
Karitsa

I have to admit that I purchased this one because of the bottle, but then I also discovered this lovely and really clean fragrance which is hard to find nowadays.

guest_review_of_silolita
guest_review_of_silolita

I just bought this perfume today , and I actually first found myself disliking it , but after trying it on my skin , it lost its overpowering peppery-ness and I could now only compare the smell to lemonade and pine ... I think its a perfect perfume for teenagers !

LenaBel
LenaBel

This one is very different from other Lolita's creations - even the bottle is something new (all others were either apple shaped or stone shaped). So if you liked the older LL fragrances you might not like this one - it is not as sweet, warm and it is not vanilla based. It does not not have that 'note' that makes all LL scents different yet slighty similar, maybe that 'signature feel' - it is just different but I am not saying it is worse.
Although I respect other LL fragrances I sadly didnt fell for this one. It is unique smelling which is good but there was also something funny-smelling about it (which of course some of you might like). I would define it as a spicy sparkling peppery floral - try before you buy as there is that unusual note in it which makes it smell weird (at least to me).
I would say it would belong to the same category as Mochino Couture! [not that they smell similar] - pepper, florals, resin

lynnroo
lynnroo

i can say that most of you will like this fragrance. because it's a nice scent. but it doesn't have that wow factor. it's a surprise for me cos all the fragrances from Lolita Lempicka line have that wow factor even though they are very very sweet, heavy or spicy. in fact i prefer Lolita's first perfume or edt to any other. but this one's for sure better than L de LL, which is a total disaster. i don't think this is oriental at all. the only thing oriental about this fragrance is the design of the bottle which is not very appealing to me either. if you are into florals and bored of all the cliché floral scents with white flowers and stuff then you should give this peppery one a try. not bad at all but doesn't blow "my" mind.

katabra
katabra

I tested it today.It has a very good lasting power but unfortunately it's not a winter perfume so I'll have to wait till summer or spring.

guest_tina
guest_tina

Absolutely gorgeous.Sweet but not candy/sugar sweet.Sparkling and sensuous feeling because of pepper.Girly and elegant for women who feel young and are full of life.

Trvevil
Trvevil

You can't say it's another fragrance about Si Lolita, because it's something I clearly didn't expect. I expected just slight peppery floral, but got more than just that.

Si also has this Elemi ingredient which is clearly there- so unique and funny smelling stuff. According to wikipedia- It is a fragrant resin with a sharp pine and lemon-like scent.

There is kinda moderately sharp pines in it along with lemon jelly candy smell. Also I shouldn't forget pepper. Very much, but fits there perfectly. Sweetened floral note that's sweet pea.

As expected Si Lolita awakes fairy-tales from depths of your head and this time i feel like it comes out from a book called "Приключения Незнайки", weird. xD

lat
lat

I cannot believe I like it so much! All the LL fragrances were always too oriental and too heavy for me to even dare to wear, but this one is gorgeously sensual without the heaviness that usually tags along with it.
This is spicy and vibrant, deliciously fruity and floral with a touch of naughtiness to it. Love the poster and the bottle.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

When I first smelled it, I thought: "Gosh, there is so much pepper in this perfume!" and that it was too spicy, but after a while it settled down and I could smell a very nice floral-fruity scent. It's fresh and energising, unlike the other Lolitas, which are sweet and plesant for a while but after then, they give me headache. I'm not a big fan of Lempicka, but this may be one of the best Lolita perfume.

Anahi
Anahi

Now thas wat im talking about!

Gorgeous smell, sweet but sensuous aswell, ooh i really must get it for Xmas!!

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

I was pleasantly surprised to see a model in the Si Lolita ad that wasn't stick thin, but looked more like a normal woman.
Haven't tried it yet, but I will. I like the kitschy bottle.

Edit: tried it, but it's waaaay to sweet. Not nice.

markRep
markRep

A note that is not listed here is wallflower. description: sweet smelling herb.
Wow the opening, mmm spicy! Pink pepper, Elemi resin, Sweet pea? The lolita decription says "the secret spicey freshness of sweat pea" Have to smell those again. defiantly more than pink pepper. mid to base notes I get barest hint of sweet citrus. Good amount of Tonka, amber and patchouli are almost lost. Lasted 1.5 hours but it was warm today could effect that and the fact that last time I tested this i do not remember it having this level of spice.

Zocha
Zocha

As soon as I've spotted this exquisite bottle my curiosity commenced to tickle the senses and I just had to find out quickly what a genie dwells in such a gem. The expectations were high as I'm spoiled for good by Mr. Guerlain and his factory products :D thus the findings were slightly disappointing.
Nevertheless, I ought to admit I enjoyed the light floral, fruity and slightly oriental blend with a definitely dominant Elemi resin note. BUT here comes the surprising novelty (at least for me): usually, my favorite resins are amongst warm, autumn fragrances components but from Elemi I get a lovely scent of a coniferous forest after the rain! and this is due to the sharp pine and lemon-like scent of Elemi.
Very pleasant and sort of different scent with a moderate longevity,worth trying I think.
Perhaps Si Lolita is not a rare marvel, however, it is a really lovely causal scent, which may refresh your aura and induce a springtime spirit.

Maugli
Maugli

nice, if not for the strange drop in 10 minutes from the start - after the intial overture the smell dissappears (and you think "oh, one of those cheap short lived modern things"), and then comes back different. Very strange... Reminds of Five o'clock form Lutens, only sweeter.

liat
liat

I don't usually like Lolita Lempika fragrances because they somehow turn into a sweet mess on my skin. But this one was so different for me I had to have it! On my skin it's remarkable and sexy, very deep and sophisticated. You can really feel the peppers after an hour or so, while the flowers remain present but become a bit subtle. It made me think of Lancôme's Miracle Forever (only a little less mature).

It was really a nice surprise, as I didn't expect to like it, and by far a great gift for myself.

Hecate
Hecate

The first perfume from Lolita Lempicka was love on first smell, delicious sweet with green hints in it. That one is still my all time favorite. The second, L, is a more warm and slightly salty perfume. I didn't like it at the beginning, but I tried it several times and now it has grown on me. It reminds me of a delicious vanilla cake.
And now there is Si Lolita, a sweet and sour perfume. I find the perfume rather generic en flat, not very interesting.
I remember that this perfume was meant for a more mature audience, but the fragrance is a bit too superficial in character to be used by women above 25.
Unless you like to wear unpretencious fragrances, there is nothing wrong with that.
On the other side, the bottle (like all bottles from Lolita) is to die for and maybe this perfume will also grow on me if I try it several times.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I was a little let down when I smelled this on my skin, it is well done, but nothing special it's clean fresh and kind of spicy but I didn't find it to be spectacular. The bottle is beautiful and it would look amazing on anyones dresser. As for the perfume I prefer the original lolita better.It is so much more interesting and beautiful!

enigmatict
enigmatict

The bottle of Si Lolita is so beautiful, I regret that the fragrance is so simple. Like I already smelled this a hundred times before. The fragrance is all about pepper and tonka bean. A perfect perfume for teenagers.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

It doesn't have a really good take off.The top feels synthetic,but it proceeds to a well built heart and a longlasting base without being heady.

It is nothing to die for,but it is a decent pink-pepper perfume,elegant yet head-turning,so if your skin likes it go for it.

The scarf around the neck of the bottle is a delight.

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

I love this fragrance! It´s totally different to the other Lolitas. It´s fresh, like taking a shower with a cleany and creamy showermilk. And it´s a little bit spicy because of pepper.

I will buy the biggest bottle as soon as it will be available in Germany!!

jonr951

Next to Eau Mega, Si Lolita is what im most excited for to release! The original Lolita Lempicka started my absolute love and addiction for fragrances! Anything ive had the privilege of experiencing from Lempicka has been AMAZING! TRULY AMAZING! Im so so excited and everything about it sounds really promising! The notes, that BEAUTIFUL FUN bottle and the packaging! I just know its going to be another winner!

Si Lolita by Lolita Lempicka 3.58 out of 5 based on 1383 ratings and 322 user reviews

Sample
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY VIAL ON CARD
Sample
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT VIAL ON CARD
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT VIAL ON CARD
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT SPRAY .23 OZ MINI
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT SPRAY .23 OZ MINI
EDP Mini 0.17oz
EDP Mini 0.17oz
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EAU DE PARFUM .17 OZ MINI 15TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION PACKAGING
Si Lolita Mini by Lolita Lempicka, .23 oz Mini EDT Spray for Women
Si Lolita Mini by Lolita Lempicka, .23 oz Mini EDT Spray for Women
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
Si Lolita Perfume by Lolita Lempicka, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Si Lolita Perfume by Lolita Lempicka, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ TESTER
Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita
Si Lolita Perfume by Lolita Lempicka, 2.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Si Lolita Perfume by Lolita Lempicka, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Si Lolita Perfume by Lolita Lempicka, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Si Lolita Perfume by Lolita Lempicka, 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Deodorant 2.7oz
Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT SPRAY 2.7 OZ TESTER
Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT SPRAY 2.7 OZ
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EDT SPRAY 2.7 OZ
Si Lolita Midnight Perfume by Lolita Lempicka, 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA MIDNIGHT for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ
LOLITA LEMPICKA SI LOLITA for WOMEN by Lolita Lempicka SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ BODY LOTION 2.5 OZ
Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz
Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz
Gift Set 2.7oz
Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz Body Lotion 75ml 2.5oz 2pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Si Lolita by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Si Lolita by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.