Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Star Dust Midnight Fragrance Lolita Lempicka for women

Star Dust Midnight Fragrance Lolita Lempicka for women
dislike

Star Dust Midnight Fragrance by Lolita Lempicka is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Star Dust Midnight Fragrance was launched in 2005. Top notes are ivy, anise and myrrh; middle notes are iris, violet and licorice; base notes are benzoin, vanilla and jasmine.

Ivy Anise Myrrh

iris Violet Licorice

Benzoin Vanilla Jasmine

Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit
Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance

Star Dust Midnight Fragrance Fragrance Reviews

Sammymac100
Sammymac100

If anyone has a bottle of this beauty to swap, let me know? As a huge Lolita fan this is one that I haven't tried but really want to, I have original, midnight sun and the 2009 Eau de Minuit but cannot find this one.

fllorre
fllorre

WHere can I buy this perfume? I can't find it anywhere.

lmichelleua
lmichelleua

I try this perfume at perfumania and i really loved it so i bought it for my mom as a christmas gift, it cost me only 9.99 because there was an offert buy one and get one for 9.99 i love when my mom wears it and like a lot the anise note, not so strong not so light

Ilovemusic87
Ilovemusic87

This is my all time favorite perfume. It's such a seductive scent, but not too overpowering. Guys are powerless to the charms of Lolita ;) Great smell and adorable bottle. A must-buy for women who like to make a statement :)

katienchris
katienchris

SMELLS YUMMY, AND LASTS AND LASTS! Hubby likes this versoin better than the original which he says smells like an old lady

lucifera
lucifera

im soo glad i snatched a bottle from ebay :-D i know the original lolita but i was interested in this edition bc i tend to lean towards heavy scents as they seem to last better on me. Haven't sprayed it yet,it's my little treasure! hope it it will last as good as i read here below

PERFUMEMANIACA
PERFUMEMANIACA

Simplemente, amo este perfume esta entre mis 20 favoritos, actualmente en esta temporada de frio es que que estoy usando... bueno junto con otros 6, pero definitivamente es de lo mejor y dura todo el dia...

This is my NUMBER 1 Lolita perfume.
After that the original, then the Caprice Amarena, Then the Miniut, then 'L' and all the others.

But this is NUMBER 1.

guest_daphne
guest_daphne

i never wear anything beside this. it's like my SIGNATURE perfume now!

_lolita_
_lolita_

My absolute favorite perfume ever!
It matches my skin chemestry perfectly and I´ve been asked by complete strangers, what I was wearing.
Whenever I put it on I get the impression of transforming into a mythic fearie from a strange and beautiful land.

Love it!

d dolce vitta
d dolce vitta

The vanilla in this way its so perfect, a fruit, and a little oriental fragance. This scence makes you feel young, happy and in the same time strong, important, and whit the feeling to star a great day.
Ideal for day and nigth, anyway makes you feel good.

Star Dust Midnight Fragrance by Lolita Lempicka 4.25 out of 5 based on 66 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lolita Lempicka Star Dust Midnight Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lolita Lempicka Star Dust Midnight Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Star Dust Midnight Fragrance by Lolita Lempicka. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Star Dust Midnight Fragrance by Lolita Lempicka represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Lolita Lempicka Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Chopard Casmir Lolita Lempicka Midnight Lolita Lempicka L`Eau de Minuit Edition 2008 Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Thierry Mugler Angel Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Toilette Guerlain Insolence Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Dior Dior Addict Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris