Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

dislike

savory
yellow floral
At Last Lollia for women Pictures

At Last is a light powdery soft fragrance with main notes of rice flower, magnolia and mimosa. At Last was launched in 2013.

Mimosa Magnolia Rice Flower

Forget Me Not

At Last Fragrance Reviews

gemgirl26
gemgirl26

I purchased a mini bottle of this after smelling all of the Lollia frags at a cute local boutique store. It was by far my favorite of all of them (although I thought they were all pretty good). I've been wearing it for a few days now and basically am in love with it. It starts off as a slightly powdery white floral with a hint of the rice flower and after a couple of hours it dries down to a beautifully airy and slightly sweet white musk.

I just wish the dry down lasted a bit longer! After about 4 hours or so, there is zero trace of this left on my skin (or my clothes, if I spray it on them). It doesn't project much, either.

My guess is if I were to layer this with the body wash, body creme, etc it would last longer. I guess I'll have to spend more money or carry it around with me and reapply.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Lollia At Last is definitely for people who like powdery fragrances! Think vintage face powder and lipstick. It starts out with a really lovely powdery rice flower scent that also has a soapy sweetness to it from the mimosa. As it dries down you can pick up the floral scent of the magnolia, but still that lovely powdery scent lingers. I love powdery fragrances so this was a winner for me! It’s simple yet sophisticated and very feminine!

flowerlvr711
flowerlvr711

I love this fragrance!! It smells like a wonderful airy white musk.. I have the hand creme only, i would love to acquire the perfume, its hard to find and expensive.. I would recommend anyone to buy this if you are a lover of white musk scents that are light , airy, and powdery. Its great for anytime of year , day or night. its real comforting to wear right out of the shower before bed :)

LesleyA
LesleyA

I tested this and immediately thought of someone I know that leaves a lovely trail of Moonlight Path wherever she goes. I'm not fond of that Bath and Body works fragrance on me, but it smells beautiful on her. The notes in this do not match up, but they are very similar somehow. Powdery, shy, and pretty.

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

I have the At Last handcreme, because I wanted to sample the scent and there is only one (big) bottle size. It's nice, but not amazing. I think it smells very light and airy, like vintage powders and clean laundry hanging on the line. Predominantly clean laundry.

The Lollia handcremes seem to be much mellower than the actual perfumes, so this may not be as light as I think it is.

At Last by Lollia 4.71 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lollia At Last fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lollia At Last, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify At Last by Lollia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of At Last by Lollia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Chloe Love Anthropologie Oiseau The Charmer Vera Wang Princess Philosophy Amazing Grace Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Prada Prada Candy Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Lollia In Love (Classic Petal) Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2010 Kat Von D Saint Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Vince Camuto Vince Camuto Dior Addict To Life Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Escada Escada Sexy Graffiti 2011