Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

dislike

yellow floral
savory
At Last Lollia for women Pictures

At Last is a light powdery soft fragrance with main notes of rice flower, magnolia and mimosa. At Last was launched in 2013.

Mimose Magnolia Rice Flower

Forget Me Not

At Last Fragrance Reviews

flowerlvr711
flowerlvr711

I love this fragrance!! It smells like a wonderful airy white musk.. I have the hand creme only, i would love to acquire the perfume, its hard to find and expensive.. I would recommend anyone to buy this if you are a lover of white musk scents that are light , airy, and powdery. Its great for anytime of year , day or night. its real comforting to wear right out of the shower before bed :)

LesleyA
LesleyA

I tested this and immediately thought of someone I know that leaves a lovely trail of Moonlight Path wherever she goes. I'm not fond of that Bath and Body works fragrance on me, but it smells beautiful on her. The notes in this do not match up, but they are very similar somehow. Powdery, shy, and pretty.

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

I have the At Last handcreme, because I wanted to sample the scent and there is only one (big) bottle size. It's nice, but not amazing. I think it smells very light and airy, like vintage powders and clean laundry hanging on the line. Predominantly clean laundry.

The Lollia handcremes seem to be much mellower than the actual perfumes, so this may not be as light as I think it is.

At Last by Lollia 4.67 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lollia At Last fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lollia At Last, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify At Last by Lollia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of At Last by Lollia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Woody Musk
Bvlgari Petits et Mamans Calvin Klein CK be La Perla Charme Puma Puma Woman Tommy Bahama Tommy Bahama Geo. F. Trumper Wellington Cologne Sonoma Scent Studio Opal Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense Oriflame Giordani White Gold Barbara Orbison Pretty Woman Profumi di Pantelleria Nica La Bouquetiere Embrasse Moi