Designers » L » Floral Green « Groups

Breathe Lollia for women

Breathe Lollia for women
dislike

Breathe Lollia for women Pictures Breathe Lollia for women Pictures

Breathe is a perfume by the house of Lollia and it was created by Margot Elena. The perfume offers a breath of peony, white lily and fresh, luminous top notes of grapefruit, orange and green leaves. It is available in a beautiful bottle decorated with a ribbon and a crystal pendant. The bottle encompasses 100 ml EDP, and an accompanying collection includes hand cream, foam bath and scented candles. Breathe was launched in 2008.

Grapefruit Orange Green Notes Lily Peony Moss

Fleurs Blanches
L'eau d'Issey
Laila
Soleil d`Issey

Breathe Fragrance Reviews

zauberbeuteltier
zauberbeuteltier

All the "big" perfumes, the ones that are much-hyped and declared to be: "Genius!".... Sure, I appreciate them, and they do have a prominent place in the pantheon. Sometimes, though, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." They try sooo hard. They are, even in all their complex glory, so....obvious. We coo and cry "sophisticated" and "rich." Those are great qualities, but the incredible depths of skillfully crafted simplicity hold more allure for me - if for no other reason than that a whisper can often be heard more clearly than a scream. For all its simplicity, this perfume is amazingly evocative. I don't just think of a brook, I think of an ice-cold stream fed from a nearby mountain. Not just peonies, but peonies that are heartbreakingly close to the point of wilting, at the very moment when their fragrance is starting to darken. Etc. with the lilies - crisp, young, and understatedly energetic. This perfume ends up being more than just the sum of its parts. It's elusive but honest. Did I mention that I like it?

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

I thought I would love this based on the notes and reviews, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I am getting a sharp synthetic note, the closest I can come to describing it is a very plastic smell. It takes precedence over the other notes to the point where I can barely smell anything else. I don't know if the problem is with my skin chemistry or if it's with this particular bottle. I've had no problems with other perfumes that have very similar notes, so I'm more inclined to the problem being with the bottle. Disappointing, but will give it another try - the design of the bottle is so beautiful that it's hard to believe the contents are not!

Rawannnna

I have to write again about this perfume after using it for a while now. below some comments mention the watery note and that this perfume is fresh, it is, very much like fresh shower with really good expensive soap. is this all about this juice? no. it actually develops into a deep spicy lily, with depth and with certain intensity, then a sharp, slightly powdery notes come in. the perfume is worth buying and wearing, not a simple forgettable breathe, rather a deep one is an oriental garden.

priscillaemrich
priscillaemrich

I have to agree that this is more aquatic than green. I like it well enough, but it stays too close to the skin. I prefer not to have to make an effort to smell the scent I'm wearing. My previous Lollia fragrance, Relax, had more sillage.

Rawannnna

I love this perfume, very fresh, as if you just took a shower then you walk into an orchid. lovely perfume with a high quality lily note.

clean, fresh and safe.

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

To me this smells like a mixed bouquet of June flowers and a citrus cocktail. It's a nice spring floral scent, and the slightly sweet fruity notes compliment the floral and green elements quite nicely. I grow several kinds of peonies and oriental lilies in my garden, and adore their fragrance, and I have to admit that I don't smell them specifically here, but I like what I smell all the same.

An odd tidbit: my husband says it reminds him of Sunflowers, which all the girls wore in my high school in the 90's... I kind of remember hating that perfume.

Much later UPDATE: This became one of my favorites and I now have a full bottle. The longevity and sillage from the full-sized spray bottle (as opposed to dabbing from the "little luxe" bottle) are much greater.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Lollia Breathe is a light green floral. Fresh lily and crisp greens with very light hints of orange and grapefruit. Calming and beautiful like a breath of fresh air. Wonderful fragrance!

LaBoheme84
LaBoheme84

This smells EXACTLY like the Amlika leave-in conditioner from The Body Shop that I had many years ago. I always thought it smelled so good... It is a very happy, casual and pleasant scent. I could swear that there's a little bit of rose in this, but maybe it's just the mix of flowers that gives that impression.
Not sure whether I would want this as a perfume since I associate it so strongly with hair care product. On the other hand... it smells so darn good.

BREATHE features slightly dirty lily, the dark quality probably being contributed to by the moss note in this composition. I don't think that it is oak moss, but it is a dark enough green to move this closer to a floral chypre than a floral green, it seems to me. In any case, it smells good, if lily happens to be your thing. This is definitely much more about lily than it is about peony. Certainly lily appreciation is a prerequisite to wearing this perfume, which has good longevity and medium sillage on my skin.

Over the course of testing a variety of Margot Elena's perfumes, it has become clear to me that she has excellent taste. No, her perfumes are not wild and revolutionary, nor are they very complex. Nonetheless, she has a real knack for combining simple groups of notes in lovely ways. BREATHE is yet another case in point: a simple, natural-smelling and satisfying pleasure from the house of Lollia.

thepicketywitch
thepicketywitch

As far as perfumes go, this one is fairly inexpensive, around $46.00 a bottle. Breathe is labelled as a Floral Green, but really, I'd say it was more of a Floral Aquatic...it's got more of a watery element than green. The stars of this show are lily and peony, with the peony slightly out in front. Combined, they form a creamy-sweet floral that just screams spring. There are slight hints of citrus, orange, and grapefruit in the top notes, but they fade out quickly, as citrus scents do. The drydown is demure and slightly powdery, with notes of milk and honey, which enhance the floral element of Breathe and really makes it last. The aquatic element comes from the lily; it makes you think of water lilies floating on top of a pretty Japanese pond with white koi gliding underneath the surface.

It's the epitome of delicacy, from the exquisite fragrance down to the crystal chandelier piece wrapped around the bottle with ribbon. And even better, while reading about it, I discovered that it's a favorite of Susan Sarandon. And who doesn't love Susan Sarandon?

AveParfum
AveParfum

I don't think the word Breathe really matches with this fragrance. I find it way too perfum-y to be in the category of breathy or airy. It's a very nice perfume, but I like it on other people, not for myself. It's strictly floral and reminds me of the scent of a cheap but colorful mixed bouquet of flowers--like a mix of lilies, carnations, irises, and greens that you might buy to brighten up your kitchen table.

belletresor
belletresor

Nice, light fresh floral. The peony and white lily notes are most noticeable to me. I purchased this as a "light, weekend, casual" type fragrance for when I am out and perhaps running errands and don't want to "waste" my more expensive stuff!! I usually get it cheap on ebay!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lollia Breathe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lollia Breathe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Breathe by Lollia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Breathe by Lollia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.