Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Imagine Lollia for women
dislike

coconut
tropical
Imagine Lollia for women Pictures Imagine Lollia for women Pictures Imagine Lollia for women Pictures Imagine Lollia for women Pictures Imagine Lollia for women Pictures

Imagine is a floral fragrant impression of the most beuatiful day. Breezes of sad willow and lotus add orchid nuances on their fragrant wings. A heart incorporates rice blossom mixed with warm aromas of coconut milk and deep notes of jasmine petals and mandarin. The perfume was created by Margot Elena. It is available as 100 ml EDP, as mini edition, with an accompanying line of baths, soaps and candles. Imagine was launched in 2008.

Lotus Orchid

Rice Flower Coconut Milk

Jasmine Mandarin Orange Woody Notes

Imagine Fragrance Reviews

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Beautiful light summery scent. Not particularly super strong or long lasting but great for summer. Very beachy and coconut like. I enjoy this line of fragrance very much and the bottle is quite attractive.

shuffore
shuffore

I wear this year-round and have bought it several times. I think this is my signature scent, although I'm working to find a more appropriate winter scent. It's not overpowering - you'll only smell at arms length at most, and only if it has been intensely applied. Definitely a summer scent. I love the smell at first, but the way it fades and changes throughout is FANTASTIC. Towards the end of its scent life, there is a beautiful floral scent that I just can't get ENOUGH of. It's something like jasmine, something like heaven, I can't even describe it. Let this one sit on you and see if it does the same thing, I'm telling you it's totally worth it. I'll be buying this for years to come, I hope Margot Elena never stops making it!!

I'm seeing some reviews that say this is a dupe of a BBW fragrance - NOPE. I tried to find cheaper alternatives that echoed this scent, and I've got to say that it's entirely unique, you will find nothing as delicate and delicious for less. A whole bottle will last you about a year if you use it every day.

flowerlvr711
flowerlvr711

This is one of my FAVORITE scents!!! plus the bottle is just too pretty, lollia does a fantastic job, with making pleasing bottles for their perfumes and hand cremes, i just wish there were more stores that carry this brand, I have to buy on line, there are no stores in my area that even carry this. 4 stars

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

Imagine starts off very sweet and fruity. I smell the Mandarin orange and coconut right away and also pineapple. After an hour or so the fruit gives way to a light, soft powdery floral fragrance. It's very tropical and summery, and I can see myself using it much more often in the hotter months. I like to put a little on my temples and in my hair after a morning shower - it helps me feel more awake. Oh, and the bottle is gorgeous! I have the little one, but it's still beautiful.

Lillia IMAGINE is another of the eclectic, eccentric compositions of Margot Elena, creator also of the Tokyo Milk line. All of Margot Elena's perfumes are natural smelling and unique, albeit simple in structure, which appears to be her consistent aesthetic vision and signature style. In this case, coconut dominates the composition, with lotus being the most detectable flower, while orchid and jasmine are difficult for my nose to discern.

I disagree that this smells like BBW COCONUT LIME VERBENA, primarily because of the conspicuous absence of lime verbena! Although IMAGINE has a slightly tropical vibe, it's very light and not overwhelming. There is no monoi or suntan lotion effect here whatsoever. Still, the unsweetened coconut note is strange enough to make me think of this as primarily a novelty scent.

Definitely worth trying, as is everything in Margot Elena's lines.

scentedrat
scentedrat

This is a dead ringer for BBW's Coconut Lime Verbena. I find it just OK, and was a little disappointed. It is coconutty without being overly sweet or foody, and stays fairly soft on me. I have a bottle of Tokyo Milk Sparrow, also by Margot Elena, and was so impressed with that I bought this one unsniffed (because of the bird on the bottle, lol). It is a nice scent, but just doesn't really turn me on. However, the price is great and the bottle is wonderful.

Carnelian
Carnelian

I am a fan of the Margot Elena perfumes (especially Tokyo Milk), and this is no exception. The Lollias are all pretty light and gentle, but very feminine scents. Fairly linear; it's a neat combination of being slightly tart (from the mandarin?), with a fresh gentle coconut and sweet florals (I get mostly jasmine.) Just slightly dusty/powdery, but not in a baby powder way; elegant and well-blended. Great fragrance.

falovalo
falovalo

What a delight! I got a decant of this from the wonderful Pa.princess and I could not be any happier. Imagine is a wonderfully soft, warm, milky coconut fragrance. Nothing brash or loud about it, and not sickeningly sweet like many coconut fragrances are. There is a naturalness about it that I love.

lillybee
lillybee

Imagine is a more rounded, fuller and creamier version of Avon's Tahitian Holiday, just replace the musk in TH with jasmine and the rice note and there you have it. The sweet, oriental rice note is reminiscent of Kenzo Amour, like a hot, steaming rice pudding sprinkled with tonka bean (possibly from the orchid). A lovely, scrumptious composition, Imagine is markedly foody, ideal for the grey winter month for gourmand scent lovers. I prefer the lighter, more perfumey TH though.

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

Fresh & lovely. To be honest, it reminds me of my home fragrance spray "Citrus Bamboo"--but this is a nicer, less citrus version for human skin. I distinctly smell the lotus, a citrus note, and what Sky correctly describes as "green coconut". It's actually a very soft & soothing scent that reminds me of being at the beach, laying out on the sand, with a light breeze blowing, and listening to the waves roll back and forth. So relaxing and mood-lifting. After several minutes, the jasmine tip toes in slowly, but doesn't try to steal the show. It just adds to the beautiful feminine quality of this fragrance. The watery green coconut lingers & lingers on my skin. I'm still waiting for the rice to add its accent into the mix...but 4 hours of soothing green coconut & lotus won't allow me to complain just yet. ;) (Will update later).

**UPDATE**
So it only lasted 4-5 hours on my skin. I have to say that the drydown was rather blah. I liked the beginning, but wish the end had more oomph. I prefer the slightly spicy end of Lollia Wish more.

c3c
c3c

This is truly a day at the beach perfume. Not super sweet, with just the right amount of coconut so you don't smell like a tanning oil. Not too heavy or too light a scent. I prefer Wish in the Lollia line, but I wear this one from time to time. A great summer daytime perfume.

Ps had to add I had BBW Coconut Lime Verbena and I disagree that they smell exactly the same. This is a different creation and so much better. If you've smelled BBW and didn't care for it please don't let that detour you from trying this.

sky76sky
sky76sky

Thanks to Pitbull friend's honesty & advice I bit the bullet & bought this perfume "unsniffed". It arrived the next day (wow!) in a beautiful pink chiffon draw-string bag & I am definitely NOT disappointed.

It is not a high-brow, high-end perfume with a multitude of notes, depth & detail - it is simply a gentle, uncomplicated delight.

Spraying the scent is like being butterfly-kissed by light sweet lotus & coconut milk - raw, green, fruity coconut milk, not the creamy fleshy kind of coconut. If you have ever been to a tropical paradise island & tasted REAL coconut milk & REAL pinapple you will know much of a difference this makes.

It settles quickly into a sweet, souffle-light mix of coconut-rice-orange. The fruit content is very low, delicate & slightly sour. The blossoms are light, sweetish & sun-warmed. Everything is hazy & subtle - like a perfume mirage.

It does not have a heavy sillage, although I can clearly smell it on my skin & around my room. It lasts longer than I thought it would - after 5 hours I still have a warm veil of it on my skin - a gentle nod towards Kenzo Amour but far, far less heavy.

I am SO pleased I have this in my collection - my summer days in a bottle. Feminine without being girly, delicate without fading away, coconut without the cheap, sweet, synthetic pina colada.

ramiske
ramiske

I admit--I bought this for the beautiful bottle without smelling it. What a nice scent! The Rice blossom and coconut milk are so warm and inviting. I just keep sniffing my wrist! It is very delicate and not overpowering--and really different. And the Mini bottle is just as gorgeous as the larger size.

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

This has to be one of my favorite scents. I LOVE the scent of the coconut milk. I always get comments on Imagine when I wear it. Even though it's more of a summer scent (cause of the coconut scent) I love to wear it in winter to be reminded of a summer day on the beach.

Imagine by Lollia 3.91 out of 5 based on 81 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lollia Imagine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lollia Imagine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Imagine by Lollia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Imagine by Lollia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.