Designers » L » Oriental Woody « Groups

Ignition Lomani for men

Ignition Lomani for men
dislike

Ignition Lomani for men Pictures

Ignition by Lomani is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Ignition was launched in 2001. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, mandarin orange, pineapple and cardamom; middle notes are lavender, star anise, geranium, oregano and palisander rosewood; base notes are teak wood, amber, patchouli, vanilla and vetiver.

Bergamot Lemon Mandarin Orange Pineapple Cardamom

Lavender Star Anise Geranium Oregano Palisander Rosewood

Teak Wood Amber Patchouli Vanilla Vetiver

Ignition Fragrance Reviews

Serengeti
Serengeti

A nice citrusy scent with a pleasant vanilla in the base. Very good longevity and dirt cheap.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

The pineapple/vanilla opening is gorgeous. Too bad the pineapple is gone after the 1st hour or so as the amber and patchouli introduce themselves. A very loud opening becomes tamed after 2 hours or so. After 4 hours it's a skin scent but it's 15 bucks so I won't complain. A nice scent to introduce someone to vanilla whether it be male or female. I have 2 bottles of it.

A Scent of Wonderful
A Scent of Wonderful

This is one of my top 5 as well old school with a great smell. My first bottle back in the late 90’s 70 bucks but now I can get it for fewer than 20 bucks; I get a lot of compliments when I wear this scent. It last all day, and 99.9% of the females that smell it love it. It’s great anytime or should I say any season not loud but speaks volume.

From Dallas TX

Sabrinauh
Sabrinauh

I think this could easily be unisex. Definitely better in cooler weather as it has a very sweet dried fruit vibe. I get lots of vanilla in the dry down and it feels warm and cozy. Great under a sweater with whiffs of jammy goodness rising up. Two sprays is plenty.

rajekamath
rajekamath

Strong and long lasting and very much value for money sort of perfume,though the vanilla/pineapple combine is a bit too sweet and gets cloying especially in tropical climate.Also very linear from start to finish.

bagusperfume
bagusperfume

woody, nice, clean, sharp, and always remembering ...

Too "synthetic" for me, and really strong. I guess it would be great for a party with 20-somethings (or younger), but I don't see it working for any other social occasion. I prefer Jacomo for Men if I want a gourmand type fragrance with a pineapple note. That one is not "synthetic" and what's great about it is that you can vary the effect by spraying more or less. With Ignition, on the other hand, one spray is too strong for me !

K to the D
K to the D

at the opening I smelled a nice mixture of pineapple and cardamom but no lemon or bergamont on my skin then comes the star anise and lavender..star anise is the biggest element in the whole perfume development and after 20 minutes it turns into an imazing scent wich has perfect sweetness and its not all that woody ...on my skin it lasts for 2 hours then starts to come closer to skin but it takes about 5 hours to completliy fade out...
I think it would be perfect for spring
its not so special can be used for casual everyday use..
its the kind of a perfume that everyone likes ( girls really like it more than men do ) i duno why..
the bottle is nice and pleasent to the eye ..for me its the time to get my second bottle

knightz
knightz

As the name suggests, Ignition by Lomani is a very intense cologne. There is a citrus-cardamom opening burst that is immediately joined by a strong dry anise note. The citrus doesn't last long and I don't get much pineapple, but it is sweetened by an intense vanilla, amber, and patchouli base. It's a fairly linear scent after the opening. The florals of the heart only accompany the anise and base, and the anise stays fairly dominant throughout. It starts to lose it's dryness over a few hours by continuing to sweeten. The sillage is very good and the longevity is average.

After 4 hours it stays close but somehow it is still intense when sniffed up close. If I wear it during the day and apply a different scent in the evening, the Ignition base would come though again, joining in with the new one. I have to wash it off before using anything else. Very nice in moderation, cloying if too much is used or if mixed.

The sprayer on the bottle is like an Ignition button. It has a gold safety-latch cover on a hinge that you push to the side to access the spray button.

Edit: I've been wearing this in the cooler Fall weather and I am getting more Pineapple now. It smells like dried pineapple pieces, sweet from it's own concentrated juices not from sugar or syrup.

afraafra
afraafra

Gourmand and sweet, very addictive scent.

Ignition by Lomani 4.28 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lomani Ignition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lomani Ignition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ignition by Lomani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ignition by Lomani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.