Designers » L » Aromatic « Groups

Lomani pour Homme Lomani for men

Lomani pour Homme Lomani for men
dislike

Lomani pour Homme by Lomani is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Lomani pour Homme was launched in 1987. Top notes are lavender, lemon, bergamot and rosemary; middle notes are geranium, camphor and cloves; base notes are patchouli, coumarin and moss.

Lavender Lemon Bergamot Rosemary

Geranium Camphor Cloves

Patchouli Coumarin Moss

Drakkar Noir
Z Zegna Extreme

Lomani pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

mrmattcat78
mrmattcat78

nice juice , strong stuff , my mom said she could smell me a mile away so spray wise

shop9ty
shop9ty

This is a very strong hypnotic sent.
One spray and the whole house will smell like it .
I wore this to work once and the whole shop knew I had arrived.
You either love it or hate it...

This scent smells good when the top notes fade.

I used to wear this when ur going for a booty call or a close encounter cause the chick will msg you when you get home and say your smell is on my clothes and my neighbours can smell it .

Love it or hate it - I love it

omar.melmo
omar.melmo

It took some time for me to finally like Lomani pour homme.. The point is : what do I seriously have against a bargain scent that gets the job done.. really nothing.. you can complain about the lack of refinement in the drydown, but the final touch of oakmoss and the hint of lavender keep smelling fresh and efficient which is more than OK for the average guy coming back home in the end of a hard working day.. you may find the packaging and the bottle tacky and way too dated.. I find it funny that something so hideously 80's managed to stay that long... when I have this bottle in my hand I feel like a bad broke actor of that era (a Don Johnson clone) grooming for passing an audition.. well, that's more joyful irony than the tackiness of PR One million could ever give to me..

RobbieX

Soapy, spicy, long lasting, inexpensive and....LOVELY!

shayz
shayz

Excellent Very pleasant smell and not synthetic
Smell good start from the beginning
staying power over 9 hours
Very low price I use this perfume from the 80s and I love it so much definitely worth

pob75
pob75

I accept that this is like Drakkar Noir (DN) but it is not similar enough or good enough to be a replacement for it. It is not that much cheaper either - there's no point paying 50% less for an EDT that is vastly inferior both in scent and potency.
Initially similar to DN but with a slightly odd citrusy-Quorumy-greenish edge, it quickly gets more soapy and more DN-like.
Overall it is a more synthetic, flatter, weaker, lighter version of DN - like a DN that has had its stuffing knocked out of it.
Lomani is never strong, is reasonable on my skin for 5 hours but only manages anything even approaching moderate projection for 3 hours.
Not awful but not worth it for me. It's not like Drakkar Noir costs much.
If you are looking for a cheap DN you should get Al Rehab's Dakar - it smells much more like DN and actually outlasts and out-projects it for a fraction of the price.
[I don't understand how others have found this "powerful" or strong. Maybe I got a duff bottle.]

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

Pretty good juice for the price. The only downside is longevity... I get 3-4 hours tops. Best case scenario... Wear it when you can re-apply.

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

A very nice fragrance considering LOMANI POUR HOMME's ultra cheap price. A versatile classic scent that opens with a strong citrus/tangerine, which then dries to a classic green coolness.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: good
LONGEVITY: average
SCENT: good
VALUE FOR MONEY: excellent

OVERALL: 6.5/10
---------------------------------------------

hiram.j
hiram.j

I have had 2 versions of this recently and both have been extremely weak. This is in contrast to some of the comments here. I can only assume I have a new formulation. I am combining this with Mauboussin Homme to get some projection and will probably do so until I use up the bottles. Pity, because what I can smell of it, it is something I like.

Based on its lack of strength it is appropriately priced at below $10.

BoergeSmalls
BoergeSmalls

I bought this at a supermarket i Vietnam when i was shopping for gifts to my family, i thought it smelled very fresh when i tried it and the price was low enough to give it a try, later on i visited my uncle and i tried it once more and i was suprised how wonderful it smells, i ended up buying a bottle for myself when i got back to Vietnam.
I am sure that this perfume would beat more expensive perfumes in the same category in an blindtest, it`s a steal for the price they sell it for, if they had used some more sophisticated package for this perfume they could sell it for twice the price.

IMsooKool4Real
IMsooKool4Real

Lomani Pour Homme starts off with a burst of lavender, tangerine and lemon. Surprise - this fragrance really gets the advertised top notes down well. You can actually smell them - especially the tangerine. About a half hour after that fresh burst you start to get the green notes along with a good coriander and subtle oakmoss.

I can see the comparisons to Drakkar but I think Lomani has a cleaner opening. They are similar in the mid but Lomani is greener & more earthy herbal with more patchouli and less oakmoss in the drydown. I would argue it is more like Taxi especially in the drydown. Where it stays fresh all the way through.

There is something mildly aquatic about the opening but make no mistake this is a 90's aromatic fougere at heart. It's not as complex and heavy as Drakkar which to me makes it more enjoyable to wear in warm weather. It's like the light version of Drakkar - a not too distant smaller relative.

The fresh tangerine, coriander and herbs stay with you to the end. It is a nice smooth coriander. The juniper berry lasts a while. Although the fragrance itself stays with you only 2 hours before it becomes a pleasant and fresh close to skin scent. You will get a soft sillage for around 6 hours before it is totally gone. A nice fragrance. It is a simple and enjoyable fresh aromatic fougere with a nice opening and end. Nice, although quite typical of the time period it was introduced.

From 1 to 10 : 1 being horrible, 5 being average, 10 being great/exquisite

Fragrance:
Top :Very nice fresh tangerine & lavender : 5.5/10
Mid: Nice coriander and citrus : 5.5/10
Dry-Down : Faint coriander, herb and orange : 4.5/10

Fragrance Total : 5.25/10 (average - typical)

Other:
Price : 10/10 (around 10 dollars for 3.4 ounces)
Quality of Ingredients : 4.5/10
Uniqueness of Scent : 5/10
Sillage : 6/10
Longevity : 6/10

OVERALL RATING : 6 out of 10

vmzaneti
vmzaneti

An old fashioned "barbershop fougere" type of fragrance indeed. It opens with a blast of citrus and an alcoholic feel. Then it settles down with notes of moss and, mainly, lavender. The overall experience is fresh and herbal most of the time. I can detect the vetiver in the background too, contributing by adding a slight earthy edge to the scent. This is a fairly linear fragrance, and I must say that if you don't like lavender you probably won't like this at all. It's easily the note that plays the main hole here, by far.

The price for a 100mL bottle is almost unbeatable. This is one of the most inexpensive fragrances that I own, being cheaper than O Boticario, Antonio Banderas, Puig's and Animale offerings (all of them inexpensive too). So, price wise, this one ends up being a very good value for money.

That being said, I don't really love Lomani PH, but I like it. I think it's a very nice choice to use at work. To me, it inspires seriousness and calmness, both remarkably qualities of maturity. And these are welcoming inspirations in work environment.

appurva_prod
appurva_prod

Cool Water: No
Drakkar Noir: Maybe

A burst of lemon at the top, then fades into a tame oakmoss + lavender. Somewhere along the way u seem to meet cedar, coriander and vetiver

Suitable for high school, staying power is around 5-6 hours

Nothing special but excellent VFM considering i got it for 8 bucks

Vitalik
Vitalik

Lomani perfumes are extremely hard to find because they are rare and only few people had the chance to buy them.
I have many perfumes but this one is the best. It's one of those
perfumes that most girls would approve of. Really tasty than Drakkar, it's cheaper relatively to other perfumes.

haronushka
haronushka

bad frag 1/5

nemesis76
nemesis76

Holy snaps they still make this stuff? Wow this sure brings back some good old memories. Not having any money of my own to buy expensive name brand colognes Lomani was my signature scent...in HIGH SCHOOL! Today its just another ordinary cologne for me but if you are curious about it read on!

My impressions on this fragrance... first a good dose of citrus with a dash of spicy stuff hit my nostrils. It remains pretty much the same as it wears off but it did become woody plus it lasts quite awhile on my skin. Some synthetics are obvious but for a low price who am I to argue. The 3.4 ounce bottle was impressive I thought it would never finish it but I did haha! I can not wear this anymore since I wore it too death back in high school.

If you are going to get this you're either going to like it or hate it. But I would wear this if I had no better options or if I was living on a tight budget. Remember you get what you payed for in these economic times.

5 out of 10

Castor
Castor

So 1980's it maks me feel I am dressed as a Duran Duran wannabe techno pop rockstar. Funny, still... I tried a very similar blend sold by a high - end local shirt maker, this one was not looked upon by me with the same attitude. Yes, perceptions might fool you, be it because ot the bottle, the House, the nozzle, whatever. In hand in hand trials I could not tell many differences.

Lesson learned: don't take your own opinions too seriously, you might end up making gross mistakes.

BTW, both got excellent complements from the ladies. Funny.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

Looking to buy this Cologne one day

mvhooper2
mvhooper2

kinda smells like a drugstore aftershave version of drakkar noir or halston z-14. Has alot of the same notes of those but smells more synthetic/watered down. Has a couple of "cool waters" notes as well. Reminds me of the aftershave gillette "cool wave" which is around the same price ($10). not a fan.

RobbieX

Got this quite cheap from the States and it's really lovely. Very powerful with great sillage and lasting power - it really lasts ages! It's a lot like Drakaar but does have it's own character. Starts with aldehydes and spices. The drydown is a really gorgeous spicy fresh smell with some herbs. If you can't get hold of D.N. get this one. A great value "old school" type masculine and powerful fragrance - love it!

RobbieX

Just ordered this online.....review soon........

areidmeade
areidmeade

6 bux.......6 BUX!!!!!!! Thats what i just paid today for my first bottle....Add that to the other good reviews and you've got yourself a winner, a definite must have in ANY collection. Even if you dont wear it buy it!, i wish i had known about this years ago when i started my collection.

spartan
spartan

A must buy do not even think, just buy it. Smells like the Drakkar of OLD!!, not the sorry pitiful excuse out now. Came out just after Drakkar and ripped it off, but Lomani did it better!! I agree with some that this was the platform for Cool Water, which did come out A year after this! I LOVE this stuff, you can find it on line for around $10! Great silage, Might be the best value around. Guy's, women LOVE this scent, I know not why but they just do, they get drawn into it and get close. All you college guys on A budget or anyone looking for A great smelling high priced scent but do not have the $$, save your pennies and buy this instead.

Manly Brew

Rxd
Rxd

Really good stuff. Two thumbs up for me...

Zenith
Zenith

OK, I love a bargain same as anyone, but have avoided this fragrance because of the very low price. Seriously, I have seen blatant forgeries of designer fragrances for sale for more than this one.

All the Drakkar Noir comments are spot on, and that is exactly what I am reminded of, so if you are into that sort of thing give it a go.

It isn't fantastic, but it isn't bad either. If only you could get other decent fragrances for this price!

karthiktas
karthiktas

Very Cheap Buy and Cheap pack, Cheap Bottle. But its worth for the price. Projection is very good more than 4 feet & amazing Longevity. Citrus Lemon. Can Try for cheap price. Its good for casual.
If u want to be noticed in the crowed ,then this is for u. Yes people can smell u.

pinkwilly
pinkwilly

Tested this at the pharmacy. Was only $7. To be fair I only tested on a bit of paper, but to me it was a horrible citrus smell that reminded me of strong aftershave. It stung my nose more than anything else I ever smelt. My friend also hated it. Maybe I should give it another chance to see how it smells on my skin?

SHANK
SHANK

CHEAP YET TOO GOOD AT THIS PRICE , CAN I HAVE hugo boss xy AT THE RATE OF $25 in my country ?

DominicMC
DominicMC

This is a really nice scent! I Saw it at the chemist 50ml for $9 had a smell and really liked it, to me it smells like a stronger less sweeter version of Boss Bottle by Hugo Boss. Buy/Try/Pass? defiantly a buy nothing major, defiantly wont hurt your budget last about 3-4 hours on the skin! I'm 21 and i would wear it but its defiantly for an older man. 8/10

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

Yes, it can be purchased dirt-cheap, and the bottle is boring, but it smells elegant and rich like the finest Givenchy fragrance.

An inexpensive "barbershop fougere" kind of fragrance. The grassy drydown is quite nice and natural smelling, but I'm just not a fan of the opening, which lasts a long time. If you want "old school" and don't want to spend $10 or more, this may be your best option. There is good note separation, but it's a bit unbalanced in favor of the fougere accord for my tastes. Longevity and projection/"sillage" are quite good too.

Miyavi
Miyavi

This is a nice scent. I think it smells kinda fancy, but cost so little it is a surprise. I think, it smells like what a business man with a suit and tie, and briefcase would wear. It is probably best for the age group above 35 to 50. But I am a teenager and I use it sometimes. So I also enjoy the elegance of this scent. It is worth buying.

But as for the actual way it smells, yes it is similar to Drakkar Noir quite a lot, but a bit more powerful. It shares many of the same notes and could easily be mistaken for it. I do think this has something more to it than Drakker has...and I dont know what, but just something gives it a little extra goodness.

sameh_50
sameh_50

much better than ted lapidus its like the better sister but still not suitable for young pple and a nit outdated

I love this stuff...and I'm female....and no I'm not a lesbian. I just love the smell of it!

Good Stuff. Not very complex. Not offensive. Good likable cheapie !! Would definitely buy again. Great vfm.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I though I'd check out the reviews on this one for a laugh, and it's all positive feedback lol yeah it's nice but has anyone noticed it smells just like Drakkar Noir? It's missing alot of notes, and the heart is slightly different, but all of the top and base notes, and a couple of heart notes, are in Drakkar Noir. For both this and DN I would refer to older-older men.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Lomani is basically a cheaper version of Drakkar Noir without the excellent smoky, piney-woods drydown. Opens somewhat the same in a chemical, superficial way, and ends on a bone-dry oakmoss note with absolutely nothing else accompanying it. Not bad on a $10 budget, but really, just spend the extra $10 and get a bottle of Drakkar Noir.

guest_andyd
guest_andyd

for AU$15 great value for money.

good staying power, after 8 hours I could still smell it

first time I wore it I went to work and 3 girls said I smelt amazing within 10 minutes of being there.

if your on a tight budget you won't be disappointed with this.

instantjim
instantjim

This is not really that bad. The lavender is the most prominent note, the tangerine and lemon disappear rapidly. After an hour the lavender had largely degraded and what is left is a faint woody shadow. Considering it cost $9.99 Australian for 100mL, it is quite a good deal.

Renato
Renato

This scent goes very cheaply everywhere. But unlike the other cheapies, it has excellent staying power. It reminds me strongly of a thicker version of Drakkar Noir. Excellent value.

K to the D
K to the D

cheap pack
cheap bottle
cheap notes
lol.. the price is cheap too
a shy lemon smell at the opening and after few seconds it turns into a boring scent lasts for about 1 hour then starts to fade out .. after 3 hours its not even there ( and thats much better !! )
now I spray it on my copy books and it smells better there....
never going to buy another bottle .. I bought it cuz the price was low and I am new on the whole perfume thing!

Lomani pour Homme by Lomani 3.60 out of 5 based on 117 ratings and 41 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lomani Lomani pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lomani Lomani pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lomani pour Homme by Lomani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lomani pour Homme by Lomani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.