Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Casaque Long Lost Perfume for women

Casaque Long Lost Perfume for women
dislike

Casaque, a fragrance from 1957, originally belonged to Jean D'Albret brand. This is a delicate and light floral scent, feminine and classic.

Top notes: hyacinth, lemon and bergamot. Heart: jasmine, lily of the valley, carnation, orange blossom and roses. Base: musk and sandalwood.

Available as 3.5, 15, 30 and 120 ml EDT.

Hyacinth Amalfi Lemon

Carnation Jasmine African Orange flower Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Sandalwood

Casaque Fragrance Reviews

Pamela23
Pamela23

This wonderful floral plus fragrance was my signature in the 60's. I have the Long Lost Casaque and recently I purchased the original from ebay. I am delighted to tell you that I believe the Long Lost is a very, very close match. I have been looking for a similar fragrance for years but to no avail. I think it is the hyacinth that makes it so unique. It is a complex and very special wonder. Do give the Long Lost a try I am certain you will be pleasantly surprised. Some may consider it a bit retro for them, no vanilla here.

casaque
casaque

Casaque was named after the little cossack jacket that the French woman writer, George Sand wore to please her lover, Chopin.

mereltje
mereltje

Hi everyone,
I bought a vintage pure perfume pencil which is half full. It's in a beautiful long shaped glass bottle decorated with tiny horses. The smell is a very amazing, full, flowerish rosegarden. Very beautiful!It last for about a 5 to 6 hours, so I think it's fine. I really like it.

mjc17601
mjc17601

Casaque was my first serious grown-up fragrance.(as teenager) I remember buying my first bottle at Macy's in New York in the 1970s. It was a 1oz bottle of perfume, in a beautiful bottle. I have spent years trying to find this scent again. I found a vintage bottle on Rubylane and it is just like I remember it. Very pretty and flirtatious.

bugmenot1
bugmenot1

It's not Jean d'albert. It is jean d'albret! That is why I couldn't find this when i searched under d'albret!

Susana51
Susana51

I just received my bottle of Casaque from Fragrance Net. I still love it as much as I did in the 70's. When I bought it then, it was produced by Jean D'Albret and you could get gift sets with lotion, powder etc. It is a wonderful fragrance and much like White Shoulders, which I also like. I don't know if I am really getting the exact "recipe" as Casaque was made at that time, but it is lovely anyway. Somehow, I remember it coming in a blue and gold package. The last time I found it available was about 1980 or so and that was at the Bon in Hawaii where I lived. After that~~never saw it again. I'd love to know the story behind it's history if anyone knows it. Thanks!

Madalou
Madalou

Long Lost Perfumes are, as I understand, recent copies of long since discontinued fragrances from different, unrelated perfumeries. Each scent is considered a long beloved classic. The original classics can sometimes be found at online auctions, as can the copies which themselves may no longer be in production. Long Lost Perfumes was once headed by cosmetic diva Irma Shorell.

Casaque by Long Lost Perfume 4.52 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Long Lost Perfume Casaque fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Long Lost Perfume Casaque, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Casaque by Long Lost Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Casaque by Long Lost Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.