Designers » L » Chypre Floral « Groups

Memoire Cherie Long Lost Perfume for women

Memoire Cherie Long Lost Perfume for women
dislike

herbal

Memoire Cherie, from 1952., originally belonged to Elizabeth Arden brand. Top notes: bergamot, neroli and apricot. Heart: chamomile, tarragon, roses, violets and oppoponax. Base: oak moss, amber, musk and vetiver.

Available as 3.5, 15, 30 and 120 ml EDT.

Neroli Bergamot Apricot

Chamomile Tarragon Rose Violet Opoponax

vetyver Musk oak moss Amber

Memoire Cherie Fragrance Reviews

Jules Johannesen
Jules Johannesen

Helloo, I've just bought a vintage version of this via eBay, it is the perfume version..the phial shaped bottle with an amethyst coloured, claw set stone on the stopper.
It smells quite heady when first applied but when completely dry it is pleasant enough. I can only just pick up the original notes of this gorgeous classic tho'

kateridelisle
kateridelisle

Loved this fragrance back in the early 80's. I had a gentleman stop me on the street and he complimented me, "Darling you walked by me and I'm reminded of a beautiful spring day". Wish that Elizabeth Arden would bring back this beautiful fragrance.

SandyontheHill
SandyontheHill

Love it, but don't care for the Long Lost Fragrance version. Is there any other fragrance out there that comes close to the original Memoire Cherie??

Kiku
Kiku

The original by Elizabeth Arden was one of my favorite perfumes: floral with a cool, green undertone, it was perfect for the hot spring and summer days we have here in my hometown. Unable to find the Arden original I took a chance on the Long Lost Perfumes version. What a disappointment. Not that there's anything wrong with the scent, it's lovely, but it's not Memoire Cherie. It lacks the chypre notes that defined the Arden version. It smells a great deal like Estee lauder's "White Linen". Think of it as "White Linen Lite". Buy it if you like beautiful scents because it certainly is. But don't buy it if you're expecting Memoire Cherie.

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

Memoire Cherie is a definite floral chypre.The neroli/bergamot is quite evidentkeeping things fresh and sweet in the begining blending with oakmoss/vetiver herbs and florals.
I bought mine on a sale at Long Lost Perfumes for two or three dollars.
Could now work as a unisex as chypre scents aren't as fashionable in feminine perfumery now.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Long Lost Perfume Memoire Cherie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Long Lost Perfume Memoire Cherie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Memoire Cherie by Long Lost Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Memoire Cherie by Long Lost Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rochas Femme Rochas Hermes 24 Faubourg Chanel Chanel N°19 Christian Dior Miss Dior Dana Tabu Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Christian Dior Diorella Estée Lauder Knowing Pierre Balmain Jolie Madame Yves Saint Laurent Y Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Parfum Van Cleef & Arpels First Yves Saint Laurent Opium Lanvin Arpege Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Avon Timeless Molinard Habanita Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Schiaparelli Shocking