Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

My Sin Long Lost Perfume for women

My Sin Long Lost Perfume for women
dislike

My Sin by Long Lost Perfume is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. My Sin was launched in 1925. Top notes are bergamot, heliotrope, neroli, clary sage, lemon, aldehydes and carnation; middle notes are ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, violet, iris, cloves, rose and jasmine; base notes are musk, vanilla, cedar, tolu balsam, styrax, vetiver and sandalwood.

Bergamot Heliotrope Neroli Clary Sage Lemon Aldehydes Carnation

Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Violet iris Cloves Rose Jasmine

Musk Vanilla Cedar Tolu Balsam Styrax Vetiver Sandalwood

L'Aimant

My Sin Fragrance Reviews

jmiro7
jmiro7

My Sin by LLP is an outstanding perfume. The quality is superb both in composition and performance. It is probably the best example of the abstract "fur perfumes" of the 1920s. Regrettably many of the prominent examples of this type have been reformulated to a point where they are basically modern perfumes now (that is not to say they still are not good).

In terms of fragrance, the top notes are aldehydes of the dry soapy variety with a gorgeous floral (jasmine/rose) heart which is absolutely classic. The top notes barely hint at the fruity qualities of rose, but this disappears quickly. The dry down is a lovely musky talc with a prominent woody accent.

Longevity is great for an eau de toilette at least 10 hours on my skin.

Is it similar to the original? All I can say is that I have a pure perfume from the 1970s, which I bought unopened and it is quite similar in tone. However given the age it is probably mellowed as the aldehydes are barely noticeable so its impossible for me to say. In any case I dont' care, LLP is fabulous!

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

I appreciate the effort put into resurrecting this fragrance, but the quality just isn't good enough to function as a replacement.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Long Lost Perfume My Sin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Long Lost Perfume My Sin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify My Sin by Long Lost Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of My Sin by Long Lost Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Halston Halston Classic Robert Piguet Fracas Emanuel Ungaro Diva Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Carven Ma Griffe Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 22 Robert Piguet Bandit Gres Cabochard Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Jean Patou 1000 Etat Libre d`Orange Jasmin et Cigarette Lancome Magie Noire Elizabeth Taylor Passion Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Rochas Madame Rochas Guerlain Chamade Shulton Company Old Spice Original Estée Lauder Cinnabar