Designers » L » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

Alamut Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men Pictures Alamut Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men Pictures

Alamut is a unisex fragrance, created as a warm and sensual journey through Orient, with opulent and velvety petals of flowers of thousand and one nights. Top notes incorporate osmanthus, rose, jasmine, rosewood and exotic flowers. Heart encompasses daffodil, tuberose, ylang ylang, orange blossom, labdanum and amber, while base includes amber, musk, sandalwood, patchouli, benzoin, leather and powdery notes.

Alamut is available in the following concentrations: EDT, EDP, perfume, perfume oil, body lotion, body oil and fragrant bath.

The perfume was presented in 2006. Perfumer is Lorenzo Villoresi.

Osmanthus Jasmine Rose Brazilian Rosewood Flowers

French labdanum Orange Blossom Narcissus Ylang-Ylang Tuberose

Leather Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Benzoin Amber Amyris Powdery Notes

Chypre Palatin

Alamut Fragrance Reviews

EmmaSmells
EmmaSmells

Lorenzo Villoresi Firenze 'Alamut' is soapy spicy intensity that never quits.

Now, I love soapy scents but this is immense..!

Picture this; Imperial Leather soap layered with Chanel No.5 (sounds good so far) but then add a bustling exotic bazaar complete with spices, goats, noisy vendors, flying carpets and snake charmers.

It's a very Arabian Oriental with so much depth, complexity and longevity so I find it way too full-on and a little too masculine for my liking.

Angelica 000
Angelica 000

I would find it hard to improve upon Tiger84s' wonderful review. The signature Villoresi quality & purity shines through, this unique offering is a beautifully complex & sensual addition to my wardrobe.

lalalovesroses
lalalovesroses

Alamut is balsamic, exotic and fully immersed in a different world. In another era with different sensibilities and avocations.

Opulent resins and amber infuse with a medley of warm, oriental flowers on top of a smooth, grounding base of powdery, dirty musks. Ylang ylang, dusty rose and white florals tuberose and jasmine tangle in this Middle Eastern-inspired escapade. The flowers are rich and indolic, unashamedly so; luring you in with its subtle raunchy, animalic side. The dry down grows evermore balsamic with powdered puffs of sandalwood, labdanum and amber. At times I sense a fantasy note of warm incense, which I believe, is done with a stroke of magic, as if to paint the surrounds of a temple in the Middle-East. This encapsulates a certain spiritual charm that would elicit one to feel comforted and awakened.

Sillage is wondrous and alive in the first hour, but like other Lorenzo Villoresi fragrances, it settles into a moderate sillage for its twelve hours of wear.

~

assim.hayderi
assim.hayderi

A beautiful floral/balsamic scent with a slight touch of animalic notes somewhere in the background that makes it wearable for men.. Perfect for winter days and nights. Really cozy and I enjoy sniffing my arm.

Scent: 8.5/10
Longevity: 7.5/10
Projection: 7.5/10

catndale
catndale

To me Alamut is not unisex, I would love this fragrance on my husband but it is too masculine for/on me! Even while it reminded me of Chanel No. 5 I had to wash it off.

K1
K1

True Middle Eastern animalic amber, with all originality aspects considered, Alamut is one of the most masterly crafted labdanum-based ambers I've ever met.

Alamut is a comfortable intimation of animalic labdanum-amber, rose and wood and ylang ylang base that tends more to feminine sensuality. This perfume is a forgotten gem with much higher quality than it sells for. It's warm, waxy, soft smoky, powdery, a bit animalic, and literally seductive like wave of handmade silk on brunet skin of a woman.

Two factors that Villoresi captures from Mideastern themes and employs in this perfume, are introversion and comfort… the two factors which have always been missed in so-called Mideastern compositions.
★★★★★

Kain
Kain

If you want something different from all these rose and oud based fragrances out there that they all smell kind of the same and quite boring, give this one a try because it's a great one!

Right at first whiff this fragrance brings old memories! because smells like classic and old fragrances that my grandfather and many guys back in those days used to wear. a classic and manly rose based fragrance with great quality and blend.

At the beginning I can smell rose but one of those dark and mysterious ones along with lots of resins and strong spicy aura. there is also a mellow sweet ambery scent as well to balance things up and calms down bitter resins and dry and wild spices.
I really like the opening because while it's tough, manly and classy, it's sweet, powdery, delicious and very pleasing because of rose at the same time . it's also a little woody but not too much.

As time passes by, those bitter resins and spices get weaker (they will stay till the end tough) and at the same time scent gets sweeter and a little more powdery.
In this part scent has a little dirty and kind of animalic feeling as well but it's very mellow.
Projection is good and above average and longevity for EDT version is around 4-5 hours.
If you like "Chanel Egoiste" give this one a try. it's something with the same vibe in general. definitely not as masculine as "Egoiste" but more sensual.

این عطر با اینکه بر پایه رایحه گل رز هست اما حس خوب و آشنایی داره. منو یاد اون عطرهای کلاسیک قدیمی زمان پدر بزرگها میندازه. یه عطر فلورال و رزی منتها کمی خشن به همراه یه حس نوستالژیک و آشنا. نمیشه منکر حس حرم مانندش شد منتها بهتر و جذابتر و خیلی پیچیده تر از اونا

رایحه ابتدایی این عطر با بوی شیرین گل رز شروع میشه. منتها گل رز خیلی شاداب و گلاب مانند نیست و سنگین تر و مرموز تر از حالت همیشگی هست. در کنار بوی رز مقدار زیادی رایحه های صمغی تلخ و مقدار زیادی هم رایحه های ادویه ای وجود دارن که اونو خشن و سنگین و جذابتریش میکنن
بالانس خیلی خوبی بین رایحه های عطر برقراره و در عین تلخ و ادویه ای و خیلی خشک و رسمی بودن، شیرین و گلی (رزی!) و لطیف هم هست. شیرینی عطر یه حس کهربایی و گرم و در عین حال بصورت مشخصی پودری داره که یه جورایی خوشمزه و جذابترش میکنه
من یه ته بوی خاکی هم حس میکنم. چیزی شبیه به نعنای هندی اما اصلا قوی نیست و به سختی استشمام میشه

با گذر زمان رایحه های تلخ صمغی و تند تیز و ادویه ای ضعیف و ضعیف تر میشن (البته تا آخر وجود دارن) و همزمان شیرینی عطر و حس پودریش افزایش پیدا میکنه که تو این مرحله عطر بیشتر به سمت زنانه بودن میل پیدا میکنه تا یونیسکس یا مردانه ولی شروعش خیلی طوفانی و عالی و بیشتر به سمت مردانه هست
تو رایحه پایه بوی عطر تغییر خاصی نکرده ولی یه ته بوی خیلی ملایم چرکین و کثیف حیوانی هم در اون حس میشه اما همونطور که گفتم بسیار ضعیف و قابل قبول برای همه. اصلا نمیشه این عطر رو یه عطر با بوی غالب حیوانی در نظر گرفت به نظر من
پخش بوی عطر خوبه و متوسط به بالاست و نسخه ادو تویلت که من تست کردم ماندگاری نسبتا خوبی در حد 4-5 ساعت روی پوست داره
اگر از شنل اگوئیست خوشتون میاد اینو یه تست کنین حتما. به مردانگی و خشنی اگوئیست نیست اما جذابتر و خوشمزه تره به نسبت اون

Mojtabaa
Mojtabaa

It maybe intersting to know something about Alamut.

Alamut is the name of a castle in Qazvin,Iran.
It is located in a historical mountain which was the capital of a persian dynasty.

Nowadays Alamut is one of the most beautiful places in Iran and many people and tourists choose it as their destination in vacations and holidays.

الموووووت
قزوین
زنده باد ایران

samlovefragrance
samlovefragrance

Alamut goes wild for labdanum and rosewood:) It's agressive beginning is all about rosewood, powdery dry rose and the chypre effect of labdanum peeking through. For a perfume inspired by the 1001 nights it's sure befitting, sensual yet rough and even agressive.
Alamut is apparently a long lost city or fortress in Iran with a violent background.. And Alamut weaves a spell of incense, retro-attar feel with the amber, woods and it's dark rose heart.
Not very easy to wear, and honestly, not very pretty; it's so blended that picking out ripe roses or milky sandalwood is impossible, and this bums me a bit...but when you're in the right mood, to a trip to a dark powdery incense filled middle eastern land, it's quite good.

scent: 8/10
longevity: 6/10
sillage: 6/10

Tiger84
Tiger84

This is beautiful beyond words. But since we speak with words, the person who described what this scent allows me to feel is Baudelaire: I am beautiful, oh mortals, as a dream carved in stone. This fragrance represents the Platonic idea of beauty for me: that extreme, ethereal beauty we are all looking for because we know it must be there, and when we find some parts of it in this world we are pleased. I get this kind of pleasure from Alamut: it completely raptures me into another world.

Shalimar has the same effect on me, but I have to admit Alamut is on an even higher level, and it is the highest expression of beauty for me in a fragrant form. At least of the Plato and Baudelaire kind, ideal, superhuman (but present in all of us) beauty. This was one of the first niches I smelled so the quantum leap in quality from the mainstream must have contributed to my fascination with it.

I hope I will own this scent one day, and it will be my other celebration scent, along with Shalimar. If my life was about opera and art exhibitions and Hannibal Lecter dinner parties and nothing else, I would be wearing Alamut all the time.

The assassins were given drugs in the fortress of Alamut so they would sacrifice their lives in battle. I need no drugs as long as I can smell this hypnotic beauty.

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

I couldn't figure it out, then I realized that the opening of Alamut smells like Chanel No. 5. Only the drydown of Alamut smells like incense, which is lovely. Also, the EDT, which is the most available version, is powerful and fairly long lasting.

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

كنت قد كتبت تعليق بسيط حول هذا العطر واعتقد ان ظلمته كثيرا، ونسيته بعدها، جربته لاحقا وتفاجأت بجمال الرائحة اكثر ما اعجبني هو التوازن الرائع ين تلك الازهار والمكونات الاخرى الشرقية
العطر كلاسيكي بالشكل الذي افضلة
نوتة البودرة مزجت بممكونات الازهار البيضاء الاكثر وضوحا لدي بجانب اليلانج مع لمسات مقبولة ومتقنه من العنبر والاخشاب (الساندل..) وكذلك اللابنديوم وجدت بشكل ناعم اضافة شخصية اخرى للعطر ليكون مناسب ايضا للرجال
بداية العطر ربما ستلحظ دعني اقول مكونات قد تصنفها انها خشبية عنبرية مع مشاركة للازهار البيضاء وربما لمسات من الوورد والبودرة

البداية عجبتني كثيرا تارة المح الزهور البيضاء واليلانج مع لمحات بودرية بجانب روائح الاخشاب وتحديد خشب الساندل الذي استطعت ان المحه اكثر من العنبر وكذلك اللابنديوم؟ اجد التصويت على العنبر واللابندويم بهذا الشكل قد يوحي بان العطر عنبري بالنسبة لا اراه كذلك فهور عطر زهري، بودري خشبي عنبري، كلاسيكي
ولو كان عنبري بالشكل الثقيل لما برزت تلك المكونات الكلاسيكية الرائعه من الزهور البيضاء و لكنه متواجد بشكل لمسات .

اجد بعد خمس دقائق العطر يصبح بودري سويتي طبعا هذه المرحلة اقل جمالا من بداية العطر

قاعدة العطر اجدها مزيج من العنبر وروائح البودرة طبعا غير ممزيه بالنسبة لي
وكما ذكرت افضل مراحل العطر هي البداية

جمال الرئحة لبداية العطر : 8.5/10
جمال الرائحة بعد خمس الى عشر دقائق : 7/10

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Powerful classic chypre, deep, spicy and animalic, soapy and baroque, wich rich floral notes – tuberose, rose, narcissus: an overhelming, sensual, majestic triade. Halfway between the classic Chanel's like Bois des Iles and Cuir de Russie, and the more contemporary Amouage's or other opulent Oriental florals, just less thick and dense, more simple, with a more essential and mediterranean twist. Earthy, mossy and moderately dark base of patchouli and vanilla, with soft musks and a dusty sweet feel. Everything sounds loud and clear, all materials smell high quality and the composition is just perfect to make each of them work at its best – both alone and in the blend. More restrained and discreet than it may seem from the composition: the opening is powerful, but it soon calms down. It becomes a mellow, soapy, floral, dark and elegant leather chypre, with spicy notes. Really well-balanced, refined, pleasant and versatile.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

On opening this reminded me of Ungaro - a powdery animalic amber from the 80s

It doesn't develop from this hugely, the amber is up front and it's also a very lasting note. It reminds me of middle eastern perfume oil. It's also kind of dated in feel and if you want a less powdery, more resinous strong amber you'd probably prefer Lutens Ambre Sultan.

It's slightly urinous and in its muskiness reminds me a little of CK's Obsession too, but less synthetic. Alamut isn't as complex as I'd have expected - I'm not getting clear tuberose or leather, for example

Good longevity, sillage moderate when applied from a sample, but someone below mentions that it's a lot more powerful in spray form, and I've not tried it as a spray but do find that sprays project more

CDGfan
CDGfan

Its a very eastern scent. It smells EXACTLY like Mogra incense they light in Indian temples, smokey, floral, slightly animalic. For that reason I find it very unisex.

Fretts
Fretts

I was given a free sample of this in London and loved it. I dabbed it sparingly on my wrists and stretched out the tiny supply for something like four weeks.
Back in the USA, I bought a spray bottle of it and immediately got in trouble. To me, this stuff is so strong and concentrated, I couldn't achieve a small enough application to be pleasant. It is a two-fisted, bold, walk-over-everything bomb. Mind you, I *still* like it! Eventually, I hit on the rather wasteful technique of spraying high in the air and walking through the resulting mist. That seemed to do the trick. I suppose I could decant it and go back to daubing, but this works for now. I still love it now that I can apply the small amount required. Yes, the trick is to be very sparing with it.
I commend Villoresi for not holding back on the concentrated ingredients, this bottle will probably last me five years!

gomt
gomt

Alamut made me do something I almost never do: I washed it off while it was still in bloom. The notes sound like a promise of a trip to an oriental wonderland, but apparently my body chemistry doesn't go well with this sort of fragrances... and all I got was a sharp, intense smell of burning leaves...

new friend
new friend

عطر ألَموت من لورينسو فلورزي للرجال والنساء
وأخيرا فعلها لورينسو
إنها دعوة لتكون لتكون متألقا تلفت أنظار جميع من حولك
دائما ما يبحث الكثير من مستخدمي العطور عن عطر بهذه المواصفات
ومن المؤكد أن لورينسو فلورزي كان يدرك هذا الأمر جيدا وهو يقوم بصناعة توليفة هذا العطر المذهل
دائما ما تجد العنبر النباتي (الكهرمان) في العديد من العطور هذه الأيام
ولكني أزعم أنني لم أجده محاطا بهذه الكوكبة الزهرية الرهيبة التي جعلته يبدو في أروع حالاته
أزهار - ورود - خشب الورد البرازيلي - زهرة المشمش - الياسمين
إنها مجرد الافتتاحية هل يمكن أن تتخيل في أي مكان أنت الآن
تخيل أن هذه الباقه الزهرية قد سكب عليها قطرات من العنبر
قطرات قليلة ولكنها كافية لأن تبرق عينك من روعة الاندهاش لهذه المفاجأة الرائعة
لا تحاول أن تغلق عينيك فالمفاجأت بعد لم تنتهي
فها هي زهرة مسك الروم القوية - وزهرة النرجس التي ينبعث منها الإحساس بالهدوء والراحة
وزهرة اليالنج القريبة الرائحة من زهرة البرتقال ثم زهرة البرتقال ذاتها
وأخيرا زهرة اليالنج القوية الثقيلة ذات الملامح الإغوائية
لا يمكن أن تخطئ أنفي رائحة أخشاب الصندل القوية وهي تندفع وسط هذه الآزهار وتزاحمها
حتما ستغرف أنفك في بحار هذه المنطقة الساحرة ألا وهي قلب العطر
إذا بدأت بعد فترة تميز رائحة زهرة الإميريس الرائعة
ويعقبها المسك الناعم وبدأت تظهر رائحة بودرية مغرية فأعلم أن القاعدة قد بدأت تفصح عن نفسها
ستكون الغلبة دائما للعنبر وأخشاب الصندل والأزهار
وسط دفقات ناعمة أحيانا وقوية أحيانا أخرى من الجلود والبتشولي والبنزوين الذي يساعد على بقاء العطر لمدة أطول مما تتوقع
في النهاية العطر عنبري لا يشبه غيره من العطور العنبرية
عطر رائع لا يقاوم سواء كنت مرتديا للعطر أو شممته على غيرك
لورينسو فلورزي ليتك دائما تكون بهذه الحالة التي كنت عليها وقت صناعتك وتوليفك لهذا العطر الرائع

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I've been wanting to test this for a long time and luckily Cereza kindly sent me a sample - thank you!
Alamut was definitely not disappointing. The opening is sparkly with aldehydes and rich with rosewood, making a very distinct impression. It's immediately warm, with no light top notes doing a quick appearance and disappearance. Alamut builds and develops from the opening, the woodiness of the top notes holding up the flowers til the woody base notes pick up. The narcissus is what I feel most of the flowers here, but overall they have just a light presence, a slightly animalic undercurrent which give this a bit of spice amidst the smooth woods and amber.
The dry down is an amber and sandalwood dream, cosy and inviting, though on the dry side, which is fantastic. While the amber is a base note, I feel it's presence throughout, cushioning all the other notes and keeping them soft.
Definitely my favourite amber scent. It's amber, but with flavour and substance. I'm not sure about the Arabian theme, as the labdanum haze is very gauzy throughout the composition - which is perfect IMO - but what this makes me think of is an old wooden trunk that's been hidden away in an attic for years and years, filled with treasures from your grandparents and great-grandparents. Alamut is an idealised version of how that trunk would smell the first time it's been opened in decades, soft wood, old letters and an old perfume bottle with a few golden drops left.
This is based on the EDT which has very good staying power and projection. A perfect womanly woody scent, that's still unisex. Cosy, rich and distinctive. FB worthy for me.

samer007
samer007

I love Alamut, to me this is an escapism scent, a travel to the orient, warm dreamy and sensual. I see deserts, oasis, palaces and hot encounters mmm:P it makes my imagination wander its more a personal experience than a statement scent for me:) even though i guess it has good sillage because i do get conpliments about it. not for those into soft sporty type of scents, this is a great example of an oriental perfume thats not overtly sweet or heavy. I love it.
4 stars.

Ouch!
Ouch!

This is a statement scent. The labdanum really kicks bum here along with the amber. The amber tempers the labdanum so slightlyand gives this scent a subtle powderyness but not much. It's very powerful.

It opens very dry..before I looked at the notes I thought I was smelling a massive hit of vetiver but it's the labdanum, it gives it a very incensey punch and kind of reminds me of L'agent, but Agent Provocatuer.

It has a slight sweetness and the leather adds to the overall dryness. I would say this is very masculine.

The flowers are understated due to the other big notes but it works. This would be a nice night time scent.

I'm glad I got to try it

kittykatcris
kittykatcris

'Stunning' only begins to describe this fragrance.... Alamut is bold, daring and striking. It is beautiful to the point of being brazen, and yet it exudes elegance, poise and sophistication. To me this is a complex gem of a fragrance with so many glittering facets. I find the initial blast is certainly 'boozy' and intoxicating. Whilst being a huge floral, it is also gourmand and fruity. It packs an alcoholic punch that puts me in mind of a fusion of cherry and menthol liquor and tangy orange marmalade. Imagine biting into a rich, dark chocolate liqueur, and the aroma of the sweet yet slightly tart juice drives you to devour it... After the first explosive little sojourn, Alamut then breezes through a euphoric veil of smokiness and exotic dry spices - heady and sensual. It reclines on a luxurious leather couch, unashamedly resplendent, animalic, earthy and woody. The drydown is powdery, musky and warm - comforting and plush. Alamut is mysterious, passionate and intimate. I have a passion for fragrance, but this is one of my favourites - a dazzling Persian treasure!

fpih
fpih

The opening is heavy and heady, an oriental in the lines of Anna Pliska & Aqaba. The orange blossom is very prominent for the first half hour and more, which to me along with the heady, sweet ambery base is a combination I strongly dislike. In fact, for the first hour I was tempted more than once to go and wash my hand because I couldn't stand the smell. Then I forgot about it and about 2 hours after putting it on, I smelled somthing completely different: tons of labdanum without a trace of orange blossom. Reminds me a little bit of White Aoud without the oud at this stage.

While I like it at this point, I still do not love it enough and having to wait over an hour for the orange note to disappear, makes it a 'no-go' for me.

chuaalba
chuaalba

super elegant perfume!!!

Sa Majeste la Rose
Sa Majeste la Rose

Gosh, what a scent! As soon as I sprayed it I got a feeling that I traveled like 20 years back in time, when perfumes were classy and elegant. Amber and labdanum make a beautiful, not too strong combination, on my skin. Oh, I think I'm in love with it!

pipernigrum
pipernigrum

Alamut is the most beautiful fragrance what i ever smelled. It is my signature parfume for a long time. I love this so much! This smells exactly like the lipsticks from the 80's :-)

Migotka
Migotka

Alamut has got a lot of notes I love. There is tuberose and there is leather, there is rose and wood, musk and orange blossom. My expectations of the creation were fulfilled- it is strong, bold, oriental, not a type of fragrance shying away from the public.
I felt as if I were openiing an old cupboard or a chest, heavily ornamented, looking for a treasure, and being 'welcomed' by a cloud of dust. I am by no means saying that Alamut smells dirty or powdery, but it has a sort of suffocating quality, a feeling you sometimes get in old rooms, libraries, antique shops... Even smelling my wrist makes me sneeze. The fragrance feels... old, in a good way. Old as in experienced, antique, monumental.

I think what is predominant here is rose and jasmine, olibanum and musk. It is alltogether quite a unique scent. I definitely enjoy the first phases of its development better, since towards the end (and the end lasts and lasts) it starts leaning towards something sharp and soapy...

If ever I go to visit some ancient ruins or old libraries full of volumes copied diligently by monastery monks, I will take my sample of Alamut with me.

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

I found this remarquable! Vraiment remarquable! It's more feminine than masculine for my taste. The base is very powdery, with touch of "smelling like almond" and wood in it.
Very well crafted! Lorenzo Villoresi est un GÉNIE!

4,5/5

While this went onto my skin in an envelope of sweet simplicity, it reminded me straight off of a sunscreen formulated for young girls. There's a definite feeling of candy here, sweet and clear, and probably coming from the combination of Orange Blossom and Tuberose, which can remind of candy at times. It's lovely, but very sweet. As it dries down, a note creeps in that is ever so slightly oily. It doesn't detract so much as enhance, making the whole package seem like it's grown up a bit, but the overall impression is still of a scent that is pretty and pleasant, like a little girl in her Sunday clothes playing in the sun. I don't get any of the heavy oriental base notes to temper this impression, but ultimate dry down does bring a load of powder with it and the scent ages suddenly to an extremely old-fashioned feeling that makes me feel like I've gone from happy childhood to doddering old age in the time it's taken to go from sweetly pretty to old-style powdery. In the end, there's nothing to complain about really, in this fragrance, but the story arc it describes on my wrist is odd to say the least and not necessarily one that fits my personality. And frankly I don't feel old enough for that powdery ending. I can still tease myself that there are days when sweet candy is my thing, but the ancient powder scent is still something I'd like to keep at arms length for a few more years.

guest_efikillkiss
guest_efikillkiss

It supposed to be an oriental but the scent of soap is predominant and strong.I suppose there isn't a category called 'soapy oriental'. I couldn't say it isn' t nice, but reminds me most of a man with strong aftershave. It supposed to be unisex, but suits mostly a determinant, powerful or athletic type of guy. 11/10/09

mellybee
mellybee

Lorenzo Villoresi invites you to a journey to the Orient, into the world of The One Thousand and One Nights' Tales. Alamut was the name of a fortress situated in the barren wilderness of northwestern Persia from the end of the 11th century to the middle of the 13th century.

The first whiff of Alamut is the entry to this wonderful world. I feel like entering a shop which sells incense sticks, way too strong but it develops in minutes into a much endurable intoxicating scent.
Although there supposed to be flowers in the composition, I don't smell any flower among the notes. The rosewood comes out blended with spices and animates the feeling of an oriental bazaar. The air is being filled with the smell of stodgy, sticky candies and incense and you can hear the rustle of colourful fabrics. It makes me keep thinking of Scheherazade, Ali Baba, Aladdin and the djinn. It is the place when the imagination can comes true.

The drydown is a last sniff into this mysterious world - fabolous balsamic resinous end with a slight of powder - and then you leave the tale for good and all.

Contrary to expectations the fragrance is not overwhelming, it stays close to one's skin.

I have read that Villoresi spend 6 years working on Alamut and the result is completely persuasive for me.

for those who may not know,Alamut is the name of a historic mountain in Iran.
Miss_Nightingale has told everything about it,I would like to add that it's very comfortable,not annoying fragrance that will take you to a trip to persia.

Miss_Nightingale
Miss_Nightingale

This is exactly the kind of comforting yet erotic fragrance one can imagine a beautiful courtesan wearing, dressed in an exquisite Oriental silk robe, draped in pearls & reclining on a velvet chaise lounge.

I have come to realise that many perfumes I have loved at first sniff have contained the note of osmanthus. There is something uniquely sensual and refined in this, for me. A powdered floral opening which slowly unfolds its petals and has you falling deeper & deeper - like Alice in Wonderland - as the heart notes reveal themselves.

The daffodil is distinct, surprising yet totally at home, nestled amongst the subtly handled tuberose (which I was very glad of - this can scream on my skin if added in large doses) and the richly fragrant orange blossom.

Anything with labdanum & amber, again, is halfway to winning my heart, and the exotic drydown is a perfectly balanced powdery Eqyptian musk. A sensual boudoir fragrance for dusky maidens and those seeking a comforting embrace.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lorenzo Villoresi Alamut fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lorenzo Villoresi Alamut, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Alamut by Lorenzo Villoresi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Alamut by Lorenzo Villoresi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.