Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Teint de Neige Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men

Teint de Neige Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men
dislike

I have it: 403 I had it: 120 I want it: 415 My signature: 14

Teint de Neige Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men Pictures Teint de Neige Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men Pictures Teint de Neige Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men Pictures

Teint de Neige (Colour of Snow) is an edition from 2000, a perfume of delicate rose embraced by powdery notes.

Top notes encompass jasmine, rose and ylang ylang. A heart is created of Tonka, jasmine and rose, as well as sweet, powdery and floral notes. Base notes add heliotrope, and musk.

The perfume is available as EDT, Perfume, perfume Oil, as well as in a collection of accompanying products: body oil, bath oil, body cream, body lotion, foam bath, scented bath salt, liquid soap and soap. Perfumer is Lorenzo Villoresi.

Jasmine Rose Ylang-Ylang Powdery Notes

Douceur de Vanille

Teint de Neige Fragrance Reviews

maria_elena
maria_elena

Warning: this is technically not a review, but rather a very long love letter/tale/diary page where I reminisce on my ongoing experience with this scent, as well as a high praise to competent, patient, insightful, and knowledgeable sales assistants.
Proceed at your own risk. ;)

I happened upon it some years ago by accident.
Picture this: one cool sunny winter late morning in Rome, the air is crisp but the sun has a touch of warmth, we're close to Christmas so decorations and lights are on and the atmosphere is festive. I was walking on a street full of shops when I suddenly marched into an old, slightly upscale, and very well-known perfume shop, went to one of the sales assistant with a request: I told him that I recently tried Prada Infusion d’Iris, liked the cleanliness and soapiness of the scent, but was very let down by the appallingly poor staying power (especially when compared to the price). Would he be able to recommend a similar perfume that wouldn’t be gone after an hour? He asked me a few questions, I mentioned, incidentally, that I tried and liked a lot Bas de Soie by Lutens in the recent past but that was not quite what I had in mind. If by this time you’re thinking how on earth can you go from Infusion d’Iris to Teint de Neige that have almost nothing in common but the iris note I would agree, but bear with me.
I cannot praise enough how the sales assistant read me and listened to me, because he not only took in my appearance - brunette, mid-20s, red lipstick, cat eye, minimalist dark clothes, red wool coat - but also saw deeper than that. I have some friends that jokingly call me Diva, which I am anything but by the way, it’s just I am a little aloof when you first meet me but then I warm up. Anyway, he anticipated my needs and introduced me to something I didn’t know I liked myself: powder. I mean, I knew and I even loved the smell of talc powder, ten years before as a teenager I had briefly been obsessed with Bvlgari Petits and Mamans, what I mean is that I was not aware of my love for powdery scents on a conscious level.
He said after a while that since I said no to Bas de Soie, which was one of his first choices for me (he definitely picked on the aloofness there), he was going to go on another route. We talked a little and eventually reduced the samples to three: Lutens Daim Blond, Teint de Neige and a third scent that for the life of me I can’t remember. After smelling them on the strips I discarded the forgotten third and spritzed the other two on the skin. At first I liked them both but almost immediately got the apricot in Lutens and I’m not really a fan of fruity perfumes, so that was more and more a no every minute that went by. On the other hand, with Teint de Neige, in addition to being love at first sniff, the infatuation grew with the passing of time. I didn’t buy it that day, the very competent shop assistant advised that I spend the day with it and see how it evolved on my skin. Not only it evolved beautifully, I could still smell it the next day after a shower. I went back a week later and got a bottle.
Now it’s become my signature, I wear it almost every day, in winter and also in summer because I don’t believe in the seasonality of scents (sorry not sorry for the people around me), and although I refrain to perfume during daytime in summer it’s not really out of concern for the others, just for fear of the perfume reacting with the light. I am vain and selfish like that! ;)

Sillage and staying power, for me, are huge to the point that the more aware people recognise me by it, like I went to a party at a friend’s house and the hostess, that knows me quite well but didn’t know I had arrived, asked from another room if I was there only because she recognised the trail of perfume in the house. Christmas a couple of years ago I went back to see my parents and at night, when my mother hugged me at the airport said she missed my perfume (as well as me lol) which I applied in the morning, and then she said she smelled it again the next morning when I walked in the kitchen for breakfast. A lot of people commented on it when I enter a shop or on a train carriage.
In conclusion, this perfume now it’s become me, I inhabit it, it’s a million things to me, like lace lingerie under a comfy cashmere jumper, it’s old and new, a silk vintage dress worn with a leather biker jacket. I’m not saying it’s a complex perfume, or a revolutionary concept, I think I feel this way because I identify with it so much by now. And even if I know it’s ridiculous I feel like it’s mine and mine only, also because I’ve never walked past anyone else who wore it.
I think I also like it so much because it compensates my aloofness, as if with its powdery sweetness told other people that I’m not the Ice Queen that I might seem at first. Ultimately I think that was my unconscious reason for writing off Bas de Soie from the start, that’s one perfume I like a lot but probably fear it would play too much into my perceived standoffishness.
One last thing: yes it’s true, Iris by L’erbolario, which I would have loved to love since Villoresi is not really in my price range, is almost the exact copy, albeit much flatter, but compared side by side with Teint de Neige smells so cheap and chemical and plasticky it literally hurts. Back when I still lived in Italy it was not unusual to walk past women doused in the knockoff, it was very popular for a while but, dear oh dear, the headaches that I got smelling that!

Soofiya
Soofiya

Fragrance world is a very huge,mysterious world as you know,lots of scents,lots of variations,lots of changes in one taste during time,lots of masterpieces,lots of nice but unoriginal perfumes that sometimes we use and need more than masterpieces,it's really difficult to name a perfume as best perfume of my life,maybe not that difficult for some people,but for me,it's almost impossible,because I'm only 25..and just God knows how many works of art are gonna appear in next 50 years(in the case that I live that long)after owning almost 200 different perfumes from celebrity to niche,from classic and discontinued ones to moderns,I'm still amazed by any pretty scent I smell,try to seek good aspects of any fragrance,not weaknesses,and I believe this optimism is a gift..if I want to name a perfume which I love the most(till now)it is teint de neige of lorenzo villoresi
I don't have a specific taste in perfumes,I'm a vanilla lover,I'm a rose lover,I'm a floral fan,And also I'm a powdery scents fan
And this is modern queen of all powdery scents(classic queen of powdery scents is guerlain l'heru bleu in my eyes)
Teint de Neige has almost everything I love in a fragrance,it's sweet,in a delicious way,it's warm and cozy and still there is a hint of freshness in it,there is a hint of rose here sparkling,there is lots of powdery musk here,clean musk and there is powder,lots of powder,prettier than any powder fan can imagine,it's powderyness is heliotropes powder(did I mention I die for heliotrope?) a soft,sweet,fluffy powder that doesn't fade,as it's warmed by your skin temperature this heliotrope blooms and blossoms more and there is a cloud of this powder surrounding you for long,long hours..innocent as a baby,soft as a baby skin,sweet as a baby..that's why teint de neige is my darling baby
Longevity and sillage are decent,recommended to all sweet powder lovers
Thanks for reading this long personal review,and excuse me for my bad English
❤❤❤❤❤

gelo999
gelo999

Teint de Neige is perhaps the best known fragrances and sold Villoresi.

The opening is floral, a sweet spot (the hue of heliotrope and rose with a sudsy point is the most distinguished of all the floral notes), here and seen as characteristic of this fragrance is that agreement atalcado a cocktail of musks, everything feels very soft, white, warm and comfortable, exactly as if you were lying on a cloud with a down pillow.

The fragrance feels fairly linear, good quality, good length and wake.

I personally find it more a fragrance that deliberately turns to female tastes, and although the composition is not spectacular, is resultona and very versatile.

If you like fragrances where you want to smell like baby powder scented very fine and expensive, this can charm you.

As a special I was surprised that the line Teint de Neige is totally complete, it has a lot of things and is very well: the colony in various sizes, powders, gel, soap, body lotion, etc.

Rating: 6

Cauda Pavonis
Cauda Pavonis

Powdery and sweet, with a musky yellow floral underneath. My initial impression was "no thank you!" since I'm not overly fond of powdery fragrances but as I stayed with it grew on me. It's an amazingly well done fragrance, very old school and feminine. There are shades of Sublime and Boucheron. The powder is the most prominent note but the musk and ylang ylang give it an almost leathery backbone that keeps all the powder and sugar from turning into a marshmallow puff of nothing. I still feel that it's not exactly to my taste but I can't deny that it's beautifully done.

Mugler_Lover
Mugler_Lover

This is one of two fragrances you must own if you love powder. I get compliments from people who do not even like perfume on people
Longevity and sillage are monsters and I love it! This review is based on the EDT. I have just placed an order for the EDP. I'llburris be back if there is something significant to report!

rakan1985

70% day / 30% night fragrance
nice powdery scent

mrsg34
mrsg34

I love powdery fragrances but they have to be "right" for me, as in clean, not cloying and wearable. This in the EDT sprayed with a light hand is gorgeous. I can't imagine how the EDP sprayed heavily would be bearable, for me anyway. It smells well obviously powdery, clean, musky, marshmallowy ( is that even a word?!) and quite lovely. It's sophisticated and has a sweetness to it but the vanilla and almond are not cloyingly sweet in this, a light spray will provide a beautiful, very long lasting scent, overspray at your peril, you have been warned! :)

SuzySchnabel
SuzySchnabel

Corrected review: It is original ( refering to scents like Parfum Sacre or Mitsouko who definitely are the references) and will stand the future as a classic in its sort. Extremely longlasting ( I'm talking DAYS, not hours! ) Unfortuneatly I couldn't make it 'my own'since the rose-musk plus the sadness of the iris makes it fall 'dead'on my skin ( while very alive and strong ). Absolutely outstanding and with good ingredients . This is 'Gothic'a la Tim Burton or 'Palais Versailles' complete with the dusty, chalky hairdoes. No Snowhite in the snow, but a mediterean chalky BRICK, go for it if you can have this genre, it's the best around , it's like choking in a big container of freshly mixed mortar. Quiet unique.

AlmalkiJeme

بلاشك انه يستحق
يميل للجانب الأنثوي بكل وضوح

Shwets
Shwets

The oil version is the perfect version of the perfume spray it is rounded and lacks an odd note that bothers me on my skin.

A cheaper version is Abdul kareems baby powder perfume oil. For me the oil version of teint De neige is a winner!

Babieluv
Babieluv

As an avid powdery perfumes lover, I couldn't wait to sniff this one. Finally on my trip to Italy I saw this gem. And oh my goodness, it is divine. When you first spray it, it smells exactly like L'Erbolario Iris, but the drydown is what makes these two perfumes different. With Iris it's very sweet and vanilla like, while with this one is that old school, classy and sophisticated powder/make-up smell. Gorgeous! The staying power is amazing. I also sprayed my scarf and even now, a week later, I can still smell it on. Perfect perfume that went straight to my "want" list.

K1
K1

Reference powder. Teint de Neige is a floraldehyde with enormous musk and unusually subtle powdery hints to a level of reminding baroque girls with puffy dresses and soft pink white facial rice powder. It's full of beauty and nobility. Villoresi deliberately and skillfully brings old-class face-powder tendency to a fragile porcelain feminine ratio level and joints vintage originality to joyous young contemporary fashionable trend. But to reach this goal he had to sacrifice something that I actually consider a failure. High dose of musk in powdery composition that is wielded by heliotrope and rose, lessens the effects of carnality. Tinte de Neige is like a girl emphasizing on her beauty and face and insists to hide her feminine sexuality.
★★★★

عطر مرجع برای حالت پودری. تینت دی نیژ عطری گُلی آلدهیدی هست با مُشک خیلی غول آسا و تم پودری که به طور غیرعادی قدرتمنده و یادآور فضای لباسهای پُف پُفی دورۀ باروک و پودره صورتهای آرد برنجی سفید صورتی صورت درست هست. این عطر مملو از شکوه و جلال هست. ویلورسی استادانه فضای قدیمی رایحۀ پودر صورت رو با اندام جوان و ظریف زنانه تطبیق و اصالت قدیمی رو با شور و هیجان امروز آشتی داده. اما برای این منظور مجبور شده چیزی رو فدا کنه که من یه جور نقطه ضعف میبینمش. دوز بسیار بالای مُشک توی ترکیبات پودری که با هلیوتروپ (گل آفتاب پرست) و رز مدیریت میشن، از قدرت سکشوالیتۀ عطر کم میکنه. تینت دی نیژ مثل دختری هست که روی زیبایی صورتش تاکید میکنه تا جذابیت جنسیش رو پنهان نگه داره
★★★★

onebadbaby
onebadbaby

I love this fragrance in the winter, it is sweet, powdery, marsh-mallowy and delicious. It is however, despite those words not for the faint-hearted. It is bold and brash with a definite vintage vibe. There are dominant notes of powdered florals like heliotrope, and the vanilla/tonka and musk underscore the whole perfume.

Elysia
Elysia

I imagine that Snow White would smell like this. It's pure like the first snow in the winter, powdery, delicate, lady-like. It does remind me of the scent of baby powder but not in a cheap but a nostalgic way. A return to innocence....

miss honeysuckle
miss honeysuckle

Wonderful powdery clouds with a hint of vanilla and rose - dreamy and tender! I like it all year round.
Now in november I can nestle down in my loops with cosy Teint de Neige-whiffs.
Today I have ordered my second flacon ...

masiki
masiki

Fantastically delicious powdery fragrance, powerful and long lasting Sillage. My wardrobe essential piece in cool weather. I always get compliments when I use this.

goldeneraglamour
goldeneraglamour

The scent of classic white Dove soap mixed with heliotrope and heavy powder notes. So soft, sweet, and clean. Jivago Sweet Dreams is an exact dupe to my nose, except I prefer it over TdN for its better sillage.

stephan
stephan

I sprayed this on my left hand and Montale Powder Flowers on the right hand. Teint de Neige is great, powerfull. I think it's better than Powder Flowers. TdN smells like delicious marzipan and is fresher, greener than PF. PF smells sweeter, like cheap Amaretto.

lilalina
lilalina

Starts very bitter from the rose and kind of grassy.. then more soft and powdery. i also get the resemblance with Profvmvm's Soavissima.. Not my type of perfume but it sure last a long time and it's very elegant..

TibbieMom
TibbieMom

This had been on my wishlist for over a year. Then someone sent me a sample of Jivago Sweet Dreams. Wow. Talk about a dead ringer, and for a fraction of the cost. Before you buy TDN, at least sample Sweet Dreams. You could save yourself a whole lot of $$$.

flyjuliaanne
flyjuliaanne

Bought a rather expensive sample of this from Les Senteurs Believe me it was well worth it. I first sprayed this on a paper sampler – wow! A burst of creamy, peachy almost edible sweetness wrapped in a cloud of powdery spun sugar. To my surprise, half an hour later the top notes were still the only thing I could detect, but an hour or so later, I have violets cut with vanilla and a fragrance that takes me back to my childhood and scented cachou sweets - rather like what I imagine opening a drawer in Ava Gardener's dressing table would be like. Make no mistake though, as warm, rounded and in some ways innocent this dry down is, it's Ava and definitely not Audrey Hepburn. Adore it and can't wait to own a full size bottle.

I have it ! finally
love this smell , I know this perfume over 5 years
and now I got bottle from my mother in love
it is musk and talc powder

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

This really does smell like babies. It's slightly rosy and very powdery so it could also be a 'makeup' smell as some others have written. It goes on very strong and then settles down to a sugary rosy powder.

I get the hospital and chlorine smell in the beginning (like babies at the swimming pool) but give it time, only a short time, and it will be 'like angels dusting their wings' as some have said.

I too would consider wearing this on my wedding day.

archivist
archivist

Too chewy to be called "makeup smell" IMO. I'd call this more of a loukoum scent. Not as sweet as KM Loukoum, not as sweet as SL Rahat Loukhoum, and more powdery than both by a long mile. Instead of almond/cherry fantasy, it's a straight heliotrope; tonka instead of vanillaveryvictoriabasicvanillanillacookie vanilla.

At first it's like, why would anyone pay this much for something so simple? But after spending some time with it... It's pretty much because two white sheets are not necessarily created equal. Those squillion dollar mulberry silk sheets really are worth it. So are the bamboo silk sheets. Rayons of the gods, is what. And once you sleep on a set of really fine linen, you're ruined. Normal sheets suddenly feel like sandpaper.

And so it is with this sweet powder. There are a million like it, but just one this good.

christianne1
christianne1

A very feminine and fluffy powder explosion! The most authentic "makeup" smell that I have tried. It literally smells like my makeup bags used to smell back in the day when I carried my big Estée Lauder loose powder in it and of course it would spill everywhere. This smells like the real deal.

Teint de Neige smells very similar to the original Ombré Rose. The way it smelled back in the 80s before it was reformulated to death and made into a cheaper product (that sadly now smells of hairspray the first solid hour). I wore Ombre Rose for years back in the day and bought the new version recently and Teint de Neige actually smells more like the original Ombré Rose than the Ombré Rose of today. If you miss the original I believe you would be extremely happy with Teint de Neige. Classic retro powdery makeup smell.

Teint de Neige is very potent. It packs a big powder punch! Just a couple of dabs and I felt like a powder sillage monster. Villoresi seems like a very quality product and at a very reasonable price by niche standards.

Lilyfey
Lilyfey

This is utterly beautiful and by far the best powder fragrance I have tried. The floral aspect makes it modern and fresh, with great longevity and decent sillage. There's a gentle sweetness in the background that draws you in... I can totally understand the rave reviews, all true and justified in my opinion. Teint de Neige is very alluring and sophisticated - I'm in love!

Germany
Germany

Teint de Neige ,
What to say what hasn't been already said ? I agree with all the reviews on here , some are so good they gave me goosebumps ,,,
,,,"Ike Angels on cloud dusting their wings "
,,,",like an ice cream parlour in the 60 s"
,,,"makeup and lipstick , little old ladies ,,,",

All that is exactly what Teint de Neige smells like.

It's a sweet , powdery, elegant and very femine perfume , it feels velvety and musky and soapy , it also smells of almonds and marzipan due to the heliotrope and the tonka. Big focus on Tonka here.
It's plush, it's pwdery and its soapy , smells of face powder and talc , but has a fluffy freshness to it , I asume the rose and the Jasmine is responsible for that. Although you cannot smell the flowers , but without them it would be dull

Teint de Neige also reminds me of Nivea cream , the ones that are in the tins right from Germany. Its a little different than the North ameraican Nivea cream .
,,,,,
I just came across a review of Teint de Neige , so these aren't my words but it describes it perfectly , I wanted to share it ;

"It is powdery, and deliciously sweet, while at the same time being elegant and erotic. What Mr Villoresi did here is really sheer genius: I mean, how many fragrances do you know that smell sexy and elegant, and childlike and mature, and gourmand and sophisticated at the same time? Right, not very many. Teint de Neige does all of this, and it does it effortlessly."

Really well described in my opinion !

stecarpano
stecarpano

A must have for powdery lovers, too much like bvulgari petit et maman for my personal taste, and becoming too trendy at the moment.
Never tried it on my skin but i will give it a go.

Powdery lovers with a touch of modernity try rose oud from illuminum, maybe less powdery but more refreshing and modern.

chanka

is this not the best fragrance ever?

I am powdery fragrance junky so for me it is love love love
pure, strong but not heavy fresh particular scent
powder musk powder musk
I never bough it it is very expensive more than 120 euro with or without shipping .. don't know
my mother in law , it is her favorite one
and I love it .. i just don't want perfume that my mother in law has its why i don't buy it

Cassiopée
Cassiopée

I bought Teint de Neige in a very fancy fragrances shop and it was love at first sniff. It seems it can bother some people because it is so singular, but I can't deprive myself from such a comforting scent. It's baby powder, in an elegant and sophisticated way. It can't be compared to any other fragrance. This is one of a kind.

canny1234
canny1234

Masses of baby powder sprinkled in a hospital room smelling of antiseptic or a dettol-swabbed sweetshop.
I normally love 'Powder' but this is just too much of a good thing.

Smellyfaerie
Smellyfaerie

I am quite new to reviewing and really don't feel up to the challenge of reviewing something like Teint de Neige. If you want to know how this fragrance smells, just scroll down and you will find some much better descriptions than mine. But don't give up on reading right now. I will be brief on the description and go straight to the point of my review: Teint de Neige is the mother of all powders. A beautiful blend of white flowers, musk and the biggest powder cloud this powder lover could ever find. Silage is big and lasting power even bigger. This can easily break the 12+ hours longevity mark and, depending how you apply, can still be noticed after a shower.

Now, straight to the point: how to wear it. First of all, you probably don't need more than the EDT. This is strong, loud and tenacious. The matching body products are great to look at, but this fragrance really permeates everything. Apply the right amount and you will enjoy it in all its glory. But one extra spritz can ruin everything. You will find yourself trying to scrub it off and it won't be easy without a sandblaster.

I usually "pool" my fragrances, but found out the hard way that this is not good with TdN. If you are used to the "spray and walk through" method, try it with this one. Decanting and dabbing is also a great option. But if you don't want too much work, be careful. The spraying mechanism is tricky. Both my bottles have very hard to push down sprayers, so there is no chance of "tiny spritzes". I usually do one spritz on the back of my neck (from distance) and one on my left forearm (I'm right handed) which I immediately press together with the right forearm. That's all. A third spritz would make me taste it all day and regret my perfume choice.

evesoho
evesoho

Well, it's been a long while since I've written a review. But I felt the need to say that tonight I received the most fascinating feedback on this (or any!) perfume.

My fiance walked in and said, "it smells like powder in here." I said, "that's me, 'Teint De Neige' perfume." Then he said, "it reminds me of Legolas." I stared at him in bewilderment. LEGOLAS! From Lord of The Rings!

You know what? I get it. The cold, flawless beauty of Orlando Bloom with his long blonde "Legolas" locks. The "frozen in time" immortal quality of the Elves as they glide through their forests thick with branches like icicles. King Thranduil's "white jewels of pure starlight", Galadriel's "light of of Earendil, our most beloved star."

Speaking of immortality, powder is a scent texture that reminds us of aged women and of newborn babies, simultaneously. It's a scent texture that reminds us of makeup, which we use to essentially "freeze" our face in a moment of (more) youthful beauty, or to "ice" the surface our skin. Remember, too, that magic powders have long been supposed to grant us immortality or prolonged youth. Teint De Neige is not a scent that I find particularly beautiful in itself, but it evokes timelessness, and sometimes a perfume that works magic is even better than one that's only beautiful.

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

Teint de Neige is a really nice “white” musky-aldehydic soapy scent floating in a plushy, dusty cloud of talc, with Oriental notes of tonka, spices, amber, vanilla, a powdery and graceful accord of flowers with a prominent pollen-like note of heliotrope. Warm and cozy, and quite superior quality-wise to many other Oriental “white-sweet” scents. The texture here is thick, rich, deep, smelling round and clean – I bet Villoresi (which for long time has been a great, honest and professional nose) used excellent ingredients here. I really enjoy the golden exoticism blended with a mellow, soapy and “chic” feel of warmth - feels like being in the coziest bath tub in the world. Despite being soft and sweet, is not exactly a discreet scent, so I’d use it more as a “comfort scent” at home; people around you may not enjoy its quite powerful sweet-Oriental projection. It’s refined, just a bit bold for a while. After a couple of hours it turns towards soapy-pollen notes of flowers, becoming a bit more grey, dusty, dry, with a more prominent presence of amber, slightly melancholic and pleasantly “outdated” too (the camphoraceous aftertaste of white musks plus aldehydes, I guess), always with exotic hints of tonka. Shortly just a bit less plushy and sweet than the opening. Long-lasting, mellow drydown with mostly talc-soapy-ambery notes. Graceful and refined. I thought of Jaipur Homme at some points. Really nice!

7,5-8/10

danieq
danieq

When I first tried this, I was a little overwhelmed. I can't explain what happened between then and now but I can say that this is a new love for me. I've discovered that I definintely go through phases with understanding perfumes and in the beginning the powder in this was overwhelming. Now, having become accustomed to makeup scents, I feel this fits into that category quite nicely, but obviously less on the iris side and more on the powder side. This isn't the lipstick vibe but the powder vibe, in a big way. But it's not just powder, the dry down is soft and rich. I'll call this a comfort scent and say that I NEED to find a bottle. If anyone is looking to trade, let me know!

dsty
dsty

I love Teint de Neige; it's obviously for powder lovers only, as the wonderful name suggests, but if you are I'm not sure you can do much better than this.

This is a fragrance like an expensive cashmere sweater: very feminine, mature and elegant, but also very warm and comforting. It's all powder, longlasting, very rich and a bit boozy at first; just like that sweater I think it would get uncomfortable fast in the warmer seasons, but when it's cold it feels just perfect. Although they're not listed, I'd swear there were almonds involved as well, because it immediately reminded me of a more sophisticated, less edible version of those loukhoum type perfumes that I like so much. I think it's suitable for just about any occasion for an adult woman, from business over maternal settings (as someone else has mentioned) to seduction. There's definitely no danger of feeling slightly uneasy with this one, like I've raided the closet of a teen girl with a sweet tooth, as I do with some of my other comforting winter favourites.

So I've really fallen in love, and now I'm not so sure what I'm going to spend the disposable part of my christmas bonus on after all; I had a plan, but I don't think I can face the rest of this winter without Teint de Neige anymore...

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

The only thing i got from this fragrance was an overwhelming "johnson baby powder" scent. Excellent longevity, a delicate, soft fragrance, but it is very linear on me, and too powdery.

Owlie
Owlie

First, let me say I am a lover of powdery fragrances--take a look at my wardrobe and loves, and you'll see. I didn't think I had any limitations when it came to powder--until I met Teint de Neige. This is just TOO powdery. Wearing it feels like I'm being assaulted by powder--going up your nose, going down your throat, choking you--and I'm not sure what note(s) are causing it, but there's a weird chemically aroma that comes along with it. Nope, this is not a winner in my book.

Steleale
Steleale

Extremely good quality, but toooo powdery...Sorry it is not on my taste, feminine but no sensual and seductive, it smells like an elegant oooold woman. If I were a man I would never been captivated nor appealed by a woman using this fragrance.

angel6
angel6

ok guys, I'm in Paradise perfume World here in Melbourne, and I just tried Teint de Neige, and all that I could think was that smell exactly like L'artisan's Drole de Rose that I already have in my wardrobe. A soft gentle enveloping fragrance, recalling images and atmosphere of the belle-epoque. Sweet and Powdery.
I don't think I like very powdery perfumes, so this was not a winner for me.

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

هناك بعض العطور التي تغنيك كتابة تقارير مطولة لان شخصية العطر واضحة ومميزة

عطرنا هذا من شخصيات تلك العطور ، موجه لمحبير الرائحة البودرية المطعمة بلمسات من الازهار البيضاء والروز واليلانج المدفونه في اعماق البودرة المسيطره في هذا العطر

من يحب البودرة ورائحتها، ورائحة شامبوا الاطفال قد يروق لها وله هذا العطر كثيرا

جمال الرائحة 8/10

رشتين من هذا العطر اعتقد انها كافية لتؤدي دورها.

Fizzy

Secure tip: Teint de Neige smells like Philly and Phill Rose from Munich, but Philly is thickier, more lush quality and simply ten times better.

vos
vos

teint de neige is my new love. I always liked powdery perfumes(and baby powder for that matter). This scent is mostly powder with some floral and vanillasweet accents on me. And i don't mind. don't mind at all. at first it comes across as slightly plasticky. it makes me remember the dolls i used to play withe as a child once fresh out of the pakaging. The artificial babypowder scent is not bothering me beacause it is one of those memories you like to remember. Now i am more familliar with the smell and recognize the components witch make me think of plastic as the floral aspects. have a half full bottle now and want one more so i never have to do without. exelent longevity, very strong.

Still like it. Cannot wear it anymore. My grandmother liked the scent on me and bought a bottle. Witch she used up in 2 months.... When i went to stay with her on vacation in la palmas this scent was all around me ( and her of course) and it was too much.. especially in hot weather.

auroramaria

I purchased TDN on a whim I really din't need another perfume but I tested it liked it and got it.
It smells like very expensive baby powder and of course it's very powdery with iris doing its job.
It's a very refined scent but after buying it I found out that L'Erbolario do a perfume and matching body products called Iris which is not similar but exactly the same as TDN at a fraction of the price and very nice too.
At 125Euros a bottle I won't repurchase I will use Iris for my powdery fix instead also longevity is way better

Guest_carolleelou
Guest_carolleelou

I knew this one wasn't for me even before I applied it to my skin. On opening my sample and at first whiff, "Oh, this is NOT going to end well" was involuntarily uttered. Straight up Off Bug Spray with Deet came to mind. Strong, chemical, astringent-y hold your nose/cover your mouth bug spray. On my skin it hasn't changed much from that first whiff - I smell a very, VERY bitter powder, not fluffy airy baby powder but really bitter and acrid. Heliotrope and Tonka and Deet bug spray. Wish I could be more descriptive but that is all I get and this is a total scrubber. I may put in on tonight after the sun goes down and see if it will repel mosquitos. Not a fit for me and I actually think Off Deep Woods smells better than this.

Vodka

Roses and powder that sound great in theory but turned out smelling ashy and bitter on me. Make sure you get samples before commiting to full size since this one is expensive.

TheFrenchMistress
TheFrenchMistress

Teint de Neige opens with a blast of an utterly extraordinary chemical note like floury chlorine, but very quickly settles into powder, powder and more powder – it's what you might call linear.

Usually I find the powder is gently floral (heliotrope-rose-jasmine) and sweetly vanillic, somewhere between baby talc and the retro foundation TdN is named for, that keeps me sniffing my wrist.

However, occasionally I notice a dry, papery note as if I'm sniffing a tissue with the fragrance sprayed on it, rather than perfumed skin. At the same time the fragrance seems cloying, with the initial chlorine explosion taking too long to transmogrify into something more appealing. When I get this effect it makes me wonder what I saw in Teint de Neige and why on earth I bought it, so it stays in Purgatory for quite some while. Then it calls me to wear again, and sometimes I love it to pieces and wonder why it's so long since I wore it, sometimes I don't.

It's something of a shapeshifter for me as you can probably tell, and after puzzling over my varying reactions I have come to the conclusion that, rather counter-intuitively, TdN works better for me in milder weather than in the cold. I suspect this is because the sweeter elements that keep the powder-bomb in check can blossom more easily when it's warmer.

Even so, if you are after a hardcore powder scent then Teint de Neige is it. Many others come close, including Montale's Powder Flowers, for example – but they just tickle you a bit with their powder-puffs. Teint de Neige smacks you in the face, and keeps doing it for ten or so hours. Good, clean, sado-masochistic fun.

emily7
emily7

Last time I tested this I had completely different impression - oversized baby powder.
This time (and a hundred and something of other fragrances later) this is something else - powder for grown-ups; bitter, powdery, a lot of iris, rose and musk. No sweetness whatsoever - heliotrope is noticable here, but completely overpowered by the finest white (iris) powder sprinkled rose.
Achromatic, modern and serious.
Malevich's White on White.

It may seem illogical, but to me this is White Aoud's first cousin.

Absolument
Absolument

I feel like it only smells good in winter! When the weather is cold and harsh.

The smell is too astringent and powdery during the other seasons.

amelie
amelie

So powdery, almost too much to bear. Many say it is like baby powder, but I don't agree, is complex, challenging and too demanding. But despite everything, incredibly original.

Bihter
Bihter

This is exactly what I expected after reading your reviews: the most authentic powdery scent. Ithink we, women love this baby powder or make up powder smell, but I don't think if men like it.

Chri76
Chri76

[...] "Il est des parfums frais comme des chairs d'enfants,
Doux comme del hautbois, verts comme les prairies,
- Et d'autres, corrompus, riches et triomphants,
Ayant l'expansion des choses infinies,
Comme l'ambre, le musc, le benjoin et l'encens,
Qui chantent les transports de l'esprit et des sens."

Teint de Neige is literally an olfactory journey ... Lorenzo Villoresi in this fragrance embodies the "lost innocence", impossible to recover in the reality of every day life, sung by Baudelaire in "Le Fleurs du Mal".

Here, jasmine, rose and tonka beans come together to create a very intense, persistent and intoxicating powdered blend.
A beautiful creation.
A big thumb up.

nada
nada

reminds me of old beauty products' smell. Not much else. Bit of sharpness in the middle. Really unimpressive. Not floral.

leathermountain
leathermountain

An explosion of powder, with an odd combination of sweetness and bitterness, sort of the way you would experience an actual giant poof cloud of powder in your bathroom: the scent would be sweet, but there is a bitter quality to breathing air that is saturated with particles. I suppose that's because some of them end up on your tongue, where they undoubtedly do taste bitter.

One odd feature of Teint de Neige: from the vial, or sprayed on inorganic substrates like porcelain, it does possess a divine cool freshness. I had such high hopes for this scent after sniffing the vial! But on skin or even paper, it loses that touch of balance that would make it so powerfully beautiful.

I have heard Teint de Neige compared to Chanel No. 22. These are worlds apart, but they do share a kind of overpowering buzz/fizz. The difference, for me, is that No. 22 matches that aura, at every step, with the deeper, weightier, more reflective notes of frankincense and tuberose.

janella13
janella13

I so love this perfume. Powder - yes but to me... not something you can really put your finger on. After niffing the bulk of the mainstream perfumes out there, this perfume in not candy store sweet. Sweet in a gentle way. LOVE IT!

VERY Long lasting. Barely put any on but am enjoying each sniff as the scent travels up my neck. Good sweater weather scent. Not sure if it would work in wamm weather.

Ludicolo
Ludicolo

This review is for the EDP.

This has to be the sweetest perfume I have ever smelled!
It's insane!
In my opinion the sugar should be way up there together with the powdery notes in the main notes figure.
In my opinion the most prominent notes are: Powder, sugar, heliotrope, rose and musk.
Sweet, sweet, sweet, powder bomb!
It's like a huge powder puff inside a giant sack of refined white sugar. I can seriously feel the sugar granules on my tongue as I smell it!
This does absolutely NOT smell like perfume in the literal sense. It's way too abstract! interesting, that's for sure.

Smells like the inside of an old makeup bag filled to the brim with sugar, seriously! And you know what? I LOVE it! It's "THAT" close to being too much to handle, but it just works for me.
I can definitively see it as being too powerful in the wrong way for those who don't like it though!
A real love it or hate it scent.

It's very powerful in silage. Two sprays would be the absolute maximum for me, more than that and I think I might just faint! And in hot summer weather? I don't think so.. perfect cold weather/winter frag!
Very long lasting too, at least you'd get your moneys worth!
The only floral notes I can sense ever so slightly is a hint of rose and a bit of heliotrope. They are definitively there, however they seem to be drowning in all the powder/sugar!

Teint de Neige has the EXACT smell of a "traditional" face powder, only it's ten times sweeter!
It reminds me a bit of N22 by Chanel, only the fresh, sparkly notes in that one is absent here, and instead the sweetness and powder is amplified a thousand times!
If you love sweet and powdery smells, chances are you'll adore Teint de Neige. On the other hand, if you hate them you'll very probably hate this perfume too. As simple as that.

Don't go thinking of this as a heliotrope or rose fragrance! No, no, no! this is a powder and sugar fragrance all the way! In some ways it makes me think of baby powder or baby oil/lotion it does have that slight "oiliness" to it, but mostly it's VERY dry. However, because it is so very powerful, it feels more like an "adult" sort of powder to me.
It's very suggestive, erotic even.
I would never have imagined anything like that just by looking at the notes!

Oh! It also smells like that vanilla/plastic like smell of certain toys and doll heads that I remember from when I was a kid, which makes it kind of nostalgic too!

Sampling Teint de Neige was a real fun experience!

Antares811
Antares811

My mom loves it. It's wonderful on her, very sophisticated and feminine.

spidola
spidola

I have a lack of words to describe how heavenly good is this perfume – it’s a perfume of angels!
They are sitting just on the clouds, laughing, dusting their faces and hair with powder which falls down from the sky covering the ground with beautiful white blanket of snow…
I LOVE IT!
I can not separate notes of flowers – all I feel is powder, musk, heliotrope…The longevity is extremely good – it last’s all day.
This clean, fresh, intimate, elegant scent, which makes me to be a better person, will be just perfect gift for myself for the next Christmas…

Sugarzd
Sugarzd

I became obsessed with finding the perfect powder scent, and I definately found it in Teint de Neige. Warm, comforting, luxurious powder is what I get from it. At first spritz I get the floral notes and the musk, and then it dries down to pure creamy powder. I applied it with great caution as others described it as overpowering and a "sillage monster", but on me it was actually quite subtle and delicate. It is a very inviting scent...warm, cosy, familiar..like meeting someone for the first time and yet feeling like you've known them for years. I adore it.

hadassa
hadassa

I thought that Teint de Neige is a sweet perfume, but it is not sweet at all.

I have tried the EdT version, and it is no less soapy than it is powdery. It smells like some good old times soap bar, not in a bad way, though. I felt like I opened a closet full of clean vintage dresses, with old unopened soap bars between the clothes.

And boy, is it ever strong! And it's an eau de toilette!

The scent itself is very linear, just clean heady powder with, as I said, soapy undertones. Absolutely not floral, I don't get any real heliotrope or rose smells.

Very good quality, amazing longevity, but as for me, I would not buy it, as much as I am into powdery fragrances. Teint de Neige lacks warmth and personality for me, and has a little bit dated feel, which I usually do not appreciate.

If you are looking for a strong, clean powdery/soapy fragrance, this is probably for you, but test it before purchasing!

auroramaria

Teilani, by teint de neige Villoresi describes the pale colour of ladies 'skin when they wear face powder (at least in the 40's and 50's face powders were light in colour).So nothing to do with snow, but TDN can only be appreciated by someone who loves top quality powdery scents because it's very poudrè indeed!
By the way I don't think a man can pull this one off nicely as TDN is way too feminine,

teilani
teilani

To echo ninaboo, "Holy Macaroni. This is probably the most mature baby powder you will ever smell."

Yes. And if that sounds the slightest bit appealing to you, this is probably a fantastic scent.

To those who endorse the echos of snow this is named for? Huh? I am born, raised, and have chosen to continue to live in the Canadian north. I like to think myself familiar with many iterations of snow. Despite this, I'm sorry, I really don't get it. Perhaps I am too literal, but really, no.

This is powder on steroids. I got the vaguest hints of other notes, but after 2.5 hours of not enjoying this, I went and took a soak to, among other things, wash this away. It's just too much for my sensibilities.

Musk perfumes generally come in two broad versions: skanky sweaty, verging on body fluids scents; and clean and fresh as a baby's bottom scents. Lorenzo Villoresi TEINT DE NEIGE clearly falls into the latter category.

I dislike sweaty musk but appreciate this clean presentation. I do not believe that it is original, but it smells perfectly nice. I am reminded of all sorts of white musk fragrances with a fresh sweetness, including Gandini MUSCHIO BLU, Comptoir Sud Pacifique CRISTAL DE MUSC, and Laurence Dumont MUSC BLANC. No surprise, since all of these sorts of perfumes combine sweet notes such as heliotrope and tonka with a substantial clean musk base.

The flowers in TEINT DE NEIGE are not really discernible individually to my nose, but judging by the comparisons made by reviewers to nearly every perfume under the sun, it seems that the dominant musk is more dominant on some wearers (such as me) than on others. I would never compare this scent to Montale POWDER FLOWERS, for example, and I do not find it to be overly powdery. To me, this is the scent of clean musk, not the baby powder accord of Kenzo FLOWER.

I like it! Freshly bathed, slightly sweet baby skin smells good to--and on--me!

Jenniferr
Jenniferr

This one isn't for everyone. Smells different on defferent people. Very powdry, fresh and clean smell. Someone told me that it smells like laundry deturgent. It is very strong and lasts for a long time on skin.

Lovejaiphursaphir

Five hours later... A faint whisper of what was... I will apply slightly more tomorrow until I find the perfect amount for my chemistry. Ordered a bottle as soon as I put it on. Later today I went to "surrender to chance" and ordered 1 oz. of every kind of Lorenzo Villoresi they sell..so now I will have 18 more surprises to dream of...

Lovejaiphursaphir

I just received a small vial of pure perfume from surrender to chance. It smelled heavenly from the moment I opened the package. It started off as sweet powder, which was lovely but now it is changing into something even more beautiful. It has become a Symphony of many scents..rose...heliotrope ....and sweet jasmine. Because I read other reviews about its strength I applied it very lightly to my chest and then dabbed every so slightly to my pulse points on my wrists. This IS powdery on me but it is also lightness as well. It reminds me of serenity.... Innocence... The essence of femininity. Slight musk makes an appearance but is happy to share its space with all the other members of this wonderful Orchestra!!! I am 57..a triathlete..a gardener...and many other things. And I love this scent..it captures my very Essence....

k.dehaas
k.dehaas

I like it BUT can anybody give me advice how to wear without overpowering because one sprits is already to much. How do you apply this sillage monster ?

ninaboo
ninaboo

However, it also manages at the same time to smell elegant.
A serious case of Multiple Personality Disorder.
It's a real comfort scent, you know when you snuggle towels straight out of the dryer?
Cosiness and Cashmere in a bottle. Bliss.

samer007
samer007

just sprayed this at the perfume counter and yuuum! love love love this! powder, sweetness, rose, turkish delights, musk and more powder! complex, gourmand, mouthwatering... and it lasts forever on skin.

tourmali45
tourmali45

Smells of old lipstick - just a couple of days ago I found my old purse with a Dior one, and when I opened the tube it smelled exactly like that - only then I didn't know that it smelt of Lorenzo Villorezi perfume.
I find it hard to somehow associate this musty lipstic smell with the "Colour of Snow" as stated in the fragrance description. A big disappointment.

Katia
Katia

I think I'll wear it on my wedding day! :)

Sorella
Sorella

I agree with other people about the similarity with Soavissima. In fact, Soavissima smells exactly like this perfume with a slight difference -- this one is a little bit older than Soavissima. So, Soavissima is a good copy of this beautiful perfume. I personally love it. It is very, very powdery, but I do like powdery perfumes. Incredible lasting power! Nothing else to add since our fellow members already wrote beautiful reviews.

AveParfum
AveParfum

Powder Bomb Alert. Teint de Neige is everything I expected it to be--a talcum powder sillage monster! I do smell pure talcum powder with just the right touch of rose.

While I love and worship powder, I am hesitant to purchase a full bottle of this. You know how people use baby powder in baby's diapers...I keep thinking I will be very self-conscious worrying that I smell like a baby's diapers. Or people might ask me why I doused myself with baby powder. Because that's really what this smells like--a $2 bottle of baby powder. So would I pay $100+ for it? I can't make up my mind. I might just start with a decant.

Update: I bought a decant. Death by Baby Powder should be the name of this, for I felt smothered by it. It made me cough hysterically, and sillage is so monsterous that a shower would be absolutely necessary if the perfume did not agree with you. I've never felt so sickened/suffocated by a perfume as I did while wearing this uber-sweet baby powder avalanche. And that was just the EdT. I think I'd literally vomit if I wore the EdP. Test before you buy!

DENIULTRAS
DENIULTRAS

Absolute dominator in space, when he appeared Designer perfumes are automatically inclined to one side, because they know, if they do not do so, execution is instantaneous! Starts, if effeminate, the main 'culprit, rose with jasmine and ylang ylang -and so we are in the beginning, not even, somewhat overly liked, but soon after, in the beautiful symphony of madness! Musk with heliotrope gives a vanilla-orris powdery, but so brutally serious, dignified and above all, that we is simply difficult to understand that such alchemical line, exists in perfumes.How time goes by, more beautiful and more beautiful, all more macho and almost feminine opening, running into a beautiful metro perfume, not effeminate, with a clear view, where I through, there is no joy, all things I crashed the party, Designer fragrances me, begged me to stop it mocks, the girls looked at me extremely, I watched all of me, but to me, the women's views of course, most tasteful, I even foto occasion, was so comfortable hugging the blonde one, not to say, ispipan, that after 5 minutes, left the party, but literally, though I am a married man, and Lorenzo Fancyboy, without compromise, at his word, I do not there is, perhaps, if you're nice to him, and you might turn a blind eye, in any other case, we know, what would you say his, famous countryman: you who enter here, dismiss, all hope! Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de-Negi, absolute domination and unprecedented terror against Designer perfumes!

fkollmeier
fkollmeier

this smells exactly like souavissima!!

Hatleberger
Hatleberger

Very sweet powder, not too heavy. Got a sample today. Not sure if full bottle is worth the price, but the fragrance is quite nice.

Update: used it from time to time. Until a relative came into the room and asked what is that horrible smell. My husband called it a house paint smell in its worst colours. Not very appealing! Two remarks - discontinued the use! Hehe.

Fizzy

A clean, sweet and powdery intensive musky scent, remindes me on SL Daim Blonde and Voile d´ Ambre Yves Rocher pure perfume. If you love the style of Fragonard Capucine, you will be appealed with this juice. It is very strong and with two days longevity on the skin. It smells the same on the paper and on the skin.

merlinarbor
merlinarbor

Horrible! Powder+musk on overdrive. I made the mistake of spraying a sample of this in the air at home, and was haunted by the smell for hours! Not alluring in any possible sense. Stay far, far away unless you love to smell like a cloying powder bomb.

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

Pure as the driven snow. Powdery, dry, translucent. Teint de Neige becomes one with your skin. It is such an intoxicating perfume, it becomes addicting. It could easily become a signature scent for me. A gorgeous heliotrope that blends beautifully with the other notes, and I love that it is sweet, but not to sweet.

Someone said that one of the floral notes could be violet and I agree. I can't wait to wear this one when it gets cold, snowflakes gently falling. It is a very beautiful powdery, makeup-y perfume...That grows and grows on you, a true treasure.

rose_selavie
rose_selavie

TdN smells like powder. Lots of powder. Still, it`s far from being trivial or puerile. It is the SWEETEST perfume I have, and one of the most persistent, unique and beloved. The powdery somehow dusty aspect results from the combination of praline like heliotrope and musk. Clean and immaculate like Snow White`s skin, and sweet like a temptation, is too good to be true.
On clothes, on my pillow, on my neck, in my hair...I feel enveloped by it`s aura and it completes me in a magical way.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

It started of so well...I got a little sample (thank you Katarina82) and had a first sniff and thought WOW this is amazing stuff, so nice and delicate, very powdery, lightly musky and soapy...I am a huge lover of soapy/powdery stuff so I thought YAY this will definitely be on my must have list asap.
Today, I decided to wear the sample and then the things went all wrong...
Perhaps I was too heavy handed with it as I applied the whole 1ml sample in one go and this seems to be quite a potent stuff. I loved the opening notes...fluffy soaply happy fragrance but after few minutes I got this simgle note through that made me feel very queasy, it reminded me of something they used to use in the hospital/dentist when I was little...you know like you can tell that 'dentist smell'???!!!???
So unfortunately, that was it I HAD to rub it off ASAP....only it wouldn't come of that easily.
I am so disappointed :-(

YanaB
YanaB

This perfume is a delicate mix of floral notes with powder, very feminine and sensual in a very decent way.
Just in love with it, but I don´t think it suits men though.

scentous
scentous

İ have been looking for this all my life of olfactorial consciousness, thank god better late than never, İ came across TdN in Rome last week :)) OMG what a lovely elegant delicate scent, most beautiful powder in the world...sooo feminent, innocent but elegant, so soft but very powerful (iron hand in the silk glove) ..Opening is rose and jasmine smelling talcum, but the flowers are very subtle, and then powder all through.. all my suitcase and my perfume wardrobe smell TdN now..İ have to stock like 10-20 bottles so that İ can have this gem for the rest..Cannot get enough of it..winter and summer, day and night, suits every condition, suits life..Unexpected great sillage and longevity from such a soft and clean scent, 10/10..must add this to my top 5:))

Jellybean
Jellybean

Holy powder in a nutshell! I am a huge fan of powdery frags and naturally I find this one super-awesome!
Slightly sweet, dry powder and soft musk wrapped into one. I can smell all of the notes listed; I think that by floral notes they meant to list violets and gardenia as ingredients.
This scent is just beautiful, pure, fresh, feminine and simply one of the best powdery scents outthere!
5-6 hours of powder power:)!

Anassa
Anassa

I find it too sweet and boring ...

SilverFire
SilverFire

I am one of the few people whose skin chemistry does not agree with this fragrance. The instant it hit my skin, it became a loud, chemical, fake-flower accord that made my nose itch. As it went on, it developed undercurrents of classiness mingled with BO and something powdery. Worse, it survived multiple attempts to scrub it off, and it projected like a run-over skunk. I don’t know what the designer was thinking, but whatever it was, it doesn’t work for me. It is definitely more for the femmes.

Ealing64
Ealing64

I need to disagree with all of you, I am afraid. This is probably one of the worst, overrated concoctions in the current panorama. Sickly sweet and overpowering, it has, unfortunately, monstrous projection which makes it almost unberable if worn within a confined space. Very non-sexy, obnoxious smell. This is what happens when you lose control of musk molecules...

cocobella
cocobella

i've got a sample of this one and it is so lovely. realy powdery and soft. it is a bit like baby powder but in a good way. it smells really clean somehow it gives me an out of shower feeling. only one spritz on my wrist and it smells all day long. so nice. i'll get a large bottle of this as it is really worth the money.

rougetnoir
rougetnoir

Teit de Neige is my favourite perfume ever, even if I'm not faithfull to perfumes. I love to change, but I always come back to Teint de Neige. it is so powdery and longlasting, it makes me feel elegant and "old style" in the good sense.
in addition, I think it's a very maternal perfume. I will buy it again again and hope it will never be go out of production!

Αλεξάνδρα
Αλεξάνδρα

I am having Teint de Neige on my right wrist, and Loukhoum by Keiko Mecheri on my left wrist; the verdict? Teint de Neige could be what Loukhoum would be in the form of a soap. They are both great perfumes, variations of the same theme, so if you prefer lighter almondy- rosy- powdery confections reach for the Snow White; I will stick to my Loukhoum, as I find it a tad deeper.

I let myself get convinced in buying a bottle for 100 Euro's, because the sales person was very intelligent in saying it was wonderful. Although I do like it, I never wear it.

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

One of my favourite-all time fragrances! Powdery (ohhh I would say more than powdery...maybe the queen of powdery fragrances!:) ) and long lasting, it lasts all day! I definitely love all the fragrances which have the heliotrope in their base notes! Here in Italy we have a very cheaper fragrance, very similar to teint de neige (maybe a little more floral): Iris by L'erbolario. It also has a beautiful, very complete body line :)

malia
malia

Never smelled something like that in my life!!! Bravo, Lorenzo! Visiting Rome i was looking for a special italian fragrance. Signora at the profumo store suggested me Teint de neige... God, i fell in love with it at once. Amazing fragrance!!And of course it always brings dolce memories about Rome... Love Love Love It!!

Udaria
Udaria

Such a nice composition of subtle notes. From the beginning, I smelled Johnson's baby powder - but what is wrong with that ? It is such a grown-up version of it.

I like the powdery theme, actually not much sweetness, more salty instead.

Incredible sillage and lasting power.

merilu59
merilu59

Grande profumo floreale e polveroso. Molto duraturo

Sissi
Sissi

Teint de Neige brings the essence of snow comes to life delicate snowflakes of pure white
falls on stone Angels beneath a dark azure
sky, Roses with blood red elegance falls
on the pure and virginal snow releasing
the velvety warmness to your senses then
turns sweet with the presence of tonka bean Reminiscent of a old woody cabin
siting near the fire place the scent of
freshly baked ginger and vanilla bread
just came out of the oven on christmas
eve Musk from the deep earth finishes
this pale beauty.

Teint de Neige conjours the beauty of
clear and translucent sight of icicles
hanging on windowsills with it's prism of crystaled color on christmas day

I wanted the marizpan-tonka aspects to be stronger here. They are there, and very pretty indeed, but overall it is powerfully baby powder and that kills the rest of it. Baby powder is not a scent I want to wear, ever ever ever.

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

Teint de Neige is already a true classic nowadays. It is a unique perfume, slightly aldehydic (that must be the powdery note, others mentioned here) and with a sweet 'marzipan' note in the dry down. Very suitable for official occasions. On a daily basis this wouldn't be my cup of tea - just too elegant.

Natalia78
Natalia78

This is so comforting and such a long lasting scent. Reminds me very much of the Johnson's baby powder; it has the same sweet innocence and delicacy to it.

I have been on a hunt for a perfect powdery fragrance for a while and I am glad I found Teint de Neige. Elegant, simple, perfect for every season. A definite re-purchase!

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

Wow, this one is powdery!
The first modest dab from my sample made me feel buried under a whole load of powder, almost suffocated by it! It didn't stay suffocating, but it did stay powdery. After an hour it's still unmistakeably powder, but it's light, translucent, ivory colored powder. Not the snow, no. But the lightest powder there is with a hint of beige as powders often are. Translucent. Elegant, yes, there's certain elegance to it. Amazing lasting power. Absolutely not my style.

Kterhark, a brilliant review! I visioned what you were picturing in front of my eyes!

Kterhark
Kterhark

When I was a child I went to church every Sunday, and since I was a cute little girl all the old ladies liked to give me a kiss.

This was back in the day when people dressed up for church: nice dresses, hair done, makeup applied and perfume generously sprayed.

This perfume reminds me of those sweet little ladies, especially since I went to church in Minnesota, where folks walked in the door carrying the scent of snow with them.

It opens well enough, but the middle notes get carried away with the florals, and I find myself fidgeting with it just like I did when the sermon got too long.

In short, I like this perfume about as much as I liked getting kissed by those weathered, heavily lipsticked, powdery smelling lips.

libertybelle
libertybelle

Sweet & powdery at first application. Initial powder Faded to the background (but never completely goes away) after a few minutes pushing the musk and rose forward close to the skin. The air around me still had the powder element with a tinge of floral. Then the almond came out to say hi! I really think if you like powder you should at least give this one a try. It's quite elegant and lovely and priced equal to department store brands.

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

Notrianni's Ice Cream Parlour in the 1960s. This, to me is the intensely milky cofee froth and the biscotti on the side, a vanilla ice cream and cream soda float, the deep, barely perceptible ghost of the parlour owner's pipe tobacco, and the vases of fresh flowers jostling with demerera sugar.I love this fragrance. It lasts forever, has been known to make strangers stop in their tracks. Why is this range so difficult to get in the UK?

CremeBavaroise
CremeBavaroise

Another one of my three favorite fragrances. I can even wear it in summer, but only in the evening :). It is pure powder, sweet and with white flower petals and a bit of rose in the beginning. But it's the powder that lasts. I love it on my skin and one of the best things is that nobody knows it, here where I live :D. I'm always the only one wearing it, not like when I was in Rome and sniffed it on two other women. Very special scent, I think one loves or hates it, not much in between.

Elumina
Elumina

Teint de Neige, what a beautiful fragrance you are.
At first i must admit that this perfume is quite similar to *lipstick Rose* just with more power and more spectacular, it also reminds me on baby powder.
At the begining i get much of powdery and soft roses with a hint of ylang ylang, this character marked it with the typical old-fashioned touch, which i adore in some perfumes. Later it turns into a creamy, sweet powder scent, gives me the feeling of laying in a smooth bed of snow. It seems that a few drops of it are enough and just right balanced. A very comfortable scent, if for spring, autumn or winter. I also can say: two thumbs up for the lasting power, its amazing. This fragrance really deserves the name *Teint de Neige*, i just love it.

lombredansleau
lombredansleau

The king of all Cyprés, a sophisticated scent like baby powder. It reminds me of Talco Delicato by Profumi di Firenze, although the vanilla is queen in Villoresi's creation.

mellybee
mellybee

Teing de Neige (Color of Snow), the name suggests to be something airy, something light, and then it hits you on the head.
It opens with the sweetness of flowers, then powder, lots and lots of powder, wrappes you around with a touch of rose in the heart and with a hint of vanilla and almond in the base. Be ungenerous at the spraying, unless you want to fare ill as I did. The fragrance didn't want to stay close to my skin or to settle down, it even tried to own me. The lasting power is incredible and so is the sillage.

afraafra
afraafra

Great floral, powdery perfume, more suitable to women. Very long lasting

Moszatka
Moszatka

The best powdery fragrance when I ever knew.
So soft and delicious, but strong and long lasting. Sweet, but too sweet. Wonderful!