Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Teint de Neige Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men

Teint de Neige Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men
dislike

Teint de Neige Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men Pictures Teint de Neige Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men Pictures Teint de Neige Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men Pictures

Teint de Neige (Colour of Snow) is an edition from 2000, a perfume of delicate rose embraced by powdery notes.

Top notes encompass jasmine, rose and ylang ylang. A heart is created of Tonka, jasmine and rose, as well as sweet, powdery and floral notes. Base notes add heliotrope, and musk.

The perfume is available as EDT, Perfume, perfume Oil, as well as in a collection of accompanying products: body oil, bath oil, body cream, body lotion, foam bath, scented bath salt, liquid soap and soap. Perfumer is Lorenzo Villoresi.

Jasmine Rose Ylang-Ylang Powdery Notes

Love, Chloe Eau Florale

Teint de Neige Fragrance Reviews

amelie
amelie

So powdery, almost too much to bear. Many say it is like baby powder, but I don't agree, is complex, challenging and too demanding. But despite everything, incredibly original.

Bihter
Bihter

This is exactly what I expected after reading your reviews: the most authentic powdery scent. Ithink we, women love this baby powder or make up powder smell, but I don't think if men like it.

Chri76
Chri76

[...] "Il est des parfums frais comme des chairs d'enfants,
Doux comme del hautbois, verts comme les prairies,
- Et d'autres, corrompus, riches et triomphants,
Ayant l'expansion des choses infinies,
Comme l'ambre, le musc, le benjoin et l'encens,
Qui chantent les transports de l'esprit et des sens."

Teint de Neige is literally an olfactory journey ... Lorenzo Villoresi in this fragrance embodies the "lost innocence", impossible to recover in the reality of every day life, sung by Baudelaire in "Le Fleurs du Mal".

Here, jasmine, rose and tonka beans come together to create a very intense, persistent and intoxicating powdered blend.
A beautiful creation.
A big thumb up.

nada
nada

reminds me of old beauty products' smell. Not much else. Bit of sharpness in the middle. Really unimpressive. Not floral.

leathermountain
leathermountain

An explosion of powder, with an odd combination of sweetness and bitterness, sort of the way you would experience an actual giant poof cloud of powder in your bathroom: the scent would be sweet, but there is a bitter quality to breathing air that is saturated with particles. I suppose that's because some of them end up on your tongue, where they undoubtedly do taste bitter.

One odd feature of Teint de Neige: from the vial, or sprayed on inorganic substrates like porcelain, it does possess a divine cool freshness. I had such high hopes for this scent after sniffing the vial! But on skin or even paper, it loses that touch of balance that would make it so powerfully beautiful.

I have heard Teint de Neige compared to Chanel No. 22. These are worlds apart, but they do share a kind of overpowering buzz/fizz. The difference, for me, is that No. 22 matches that aura, at every step, with the deeper, weightier, more reflective notes of frankincense and tuberose.

janella13
janella13

I so love this perfume. Powder - yes but to me... not something you can really put your finger on. After niffing the bulk of the mainstream perfumes out there, this perfume in not candy store sweet. Sweet in a gentle way. LOVE IT!

VERY Long lasting. Barely put any on but am enjoying each sniff as the scent travels up my neck. Good sweater weather scent. Not sure if it would work in wamm weather.

Jonni51
Jonni51

This review is for the EDP.

This has to be the sweetest perfume I have ever smelled! It's insane!
In my opinion the sugar should be way up there together with the powdery notes in the main notes figure.
In my opinion the most prominent notes are: Powder, sugar, heliotrope, rose and musk.
Sweet, sweet, sweet, powder bomb!
It's like a huge powder puff inside a giant sack of refined white sugar. I can seriously feel the sugar granules on my tongue as I smell it!
This does absolutely NOT smell like perfume in the literal sense. It's way too abstract! interesting, that's for sure.

Smells like the inside of an old makeup bag filled to the brim with sugar, seriously! And you know what? I LOVE it! It's "THAT" close to being too much to handle, but it just works for me.
I can definitively see it as being too powerful in the wrong way for those who don't like it though!
A real love it or hate it scent.

It's very powerful in silage. Two sprays would be the absolute maximum for me, more than that and I think I might just faint! And in hot summer weather? I don't think so.. perfect cold weather/winter frag!
Very long lasting too, at least you'd get your moneys worth!
The only floral notes I can sense ever so slightly is a hint of rose and a bit of heliotrope. They are definitively there, however they seem to be drowning in all the powder/sugar!

Teint de Neige has the EXACT smell of a "traditional" face powder, only it's ten times sweeter!
It reminds me a bit of N22 by Chanel, only the fresh, sparkly notes in that one is absent here, and instead the sweetness and powder is amplified a thousand times!
If you love sweet and powdery smells, chances are you'll adore Teint de Neige. On the other hand, if you hate them you'll very probably hate this perfume too. As simple as that.

Don't go thinking of this as a heliotrope or rose fragrance! No, no, no! this is a powder and sugar fragrance all the way! In some ways it makes me think of baby powder or baby oil/lotion it does have that slight "oiliness" to it, but mostly it's VERY dry. However, because it is so very powerful, it feels more like an "adult" sort of powder to me.
It's very suggestive, erotic even.
I would never have imagined anything like that just by looking at the notes!

Oh! It also smells like that vanilla/plastic like smell of certain toys and doll heads that I remember from when I was a kid, Which makes it kind of nostalgic too!

Testing Teint de Neige was a real fun experience!

Anatares
Anatares

My mom loves it. It's wonderful on her, very sophisticated and feminine.

Elviel
Elviel

On paper this sounded enticing so money was handed over for a small decant (great mail order service from Les Senteurs in London).

Gracious me but it is strong. Thick gusts of Pot Pourri furniture polish, liberal dustings of every perfumed talcumn powder on the market mingled with great baskets of richly floral soap assault the senses. Something incredibly powerful, sweet, soapy, musky suffocates. The whole gets stronger as the hours pass. I find it difficult to imagine how so much smell can be wedged into such a tiny little drop.

I've tried it. Mum's tried it. A tiny dab on the wrist. The mearest touch on a sample card. And always the feeling of sickness overwhelms us. I smelt it on a woman at the hospital today and nearly fell over as I was sucker punched by what seemed to be a sandbag full of the beastly stuff.

A little bit of a negative review (but from my point of view accurate) that serves to remind me that there is no such thing as a 'safe blind buy' (except if it is a real bargain or the bottle really beautiful and then who can resist).

Decant Eau de Toilette circa 2010/2011

spidola
spidola

I have a lack of words to describe how heavenly good is this perfume – it’s a perfume of angels!
They are sitting just on the clouds, laughing, dusting their faces and hair with powder which falls down from the sky covering the ground with beautiful white blanket of snow…
I LOVE IT!
I can not separate notes of flowers – all I feel is powder, musk, heliotrope…The longevity is extremely good – it last’s all day.
This clean, fresh, intimate, elegant scent, which makes me to be a better person, will be just perfect gift for myself for the next Christmas…

Sugarzd
Sugarzd

I became obsessed with finding the perfect powder scent, and I definately found it in Teint de Neige. Warm, comforting, luxurious powder is what I get from it. At first spritz I get the floral notes and the musk, and then it dries down to pure creamy powder. I applied it with great caution as others described it as overpowering and a "sillage monster", but on me it was actually quite subtle and delicate. It is a very inviting scent...warm, cosy, familiar..like meeting someone for the first time and yet feeling like you've known them for years. I adore it.

hadassa
hadassa

I thought that Teint de Neige is a sweet perfume, but it is not sweet at all.

I have tried the EdT version, and it is no less soapy than it is powdery. It smells like some good old times soap bar, not in a bad way, though. I felt like I opened a closet full of clean vintage dresses, with old unopened soap bars between the clothes.

And boy, is it ever strong! And it's an eau de toilette!

The scent itself is very linear, just clean heady powder with, as I said, soapy undertones. Absolutely not floral, I don't get any real heliotrope or rose smells.

Very good quality, amazing longevity, but as for me, I would not buy it, as much as I am into powdery fragrances. Teint de Neige lacks warmth and personality for me, and has a little bit dated feel, which I usually do not appreciate.

If you are looking for a strong, clean powdery/soapy fragrance, this is probably for you, but test it before purchasing!

auroramaria
auroramaria

Teilani, by teint de neige Villoresi describes the pale colour of ladies 'skin when they wear face powder (at least in the 40's and 50's face powders were light in colour).So nothing to do with snow, but TDN can only be appreciated by someone who loves top quality powdery scents because it's very poudrè indeed!
By the way I don't think a man can pull this one off nicely as TDN is way too feminine,

teilani
teilani

To echo ninaboo, "Holy Macaroni. This is probably the most mature baby powder you will ever smell."

Yes. And if that sounds the slightest bit appealing to you, this is probably a fantastic scent.

To those who endorse the echos of snow this is named for? Huh? I am born, raised, and have chosen to continue to live in the Canadian north. I like to think myself familiar with many iterations of snow. Despite this, I'm sorry, I really don't get it. Perhaps I am too literal, but really, no.

This is powder on steroids. I got the vaguest hints of other notes, but after 2.5 hours of not enjoying this, I went and took a soak to, among other things, wash this away. It's just too much for my sensibilities.

Musk perfumes generally come in two broad versions: skanky sweaty, verging on body fluids scents; and clean and fresh as a baby's bottom scents. Lorenzo Villoresi TEINT DE NEIGE clearly falls into the latter category.

I dislike sweaty musk but appreciate this clean presentation. I do not believe that it is original, but it smells perfectly nice. I am reminded of all sorts of white musk fragrances with a fresh sweetness, including Gandini MUSCHIO BLU, Comptoir Sud Pacifique CRISTAL DE MUSC, and Laurence Dumont MUSC BLANC. No surprise, since all of these sorts of perfumes combine sweet notes such as heliotrope and tonka with a substantial clean musk base.

The flowers in TEINT DE NEIGE are not really discernible individually to my nose, but judging by the comparisons made by reviewers to nearly every perfume under the sun, it seems that the dominant musk is more dominant on some wearers (such as me) than on others. I would never compare this scent to Montale POWDER FLOWERS, for example, and I do not find it to be overly powdery. To me, this is the scent of clean musk, not the baby powder accord of Kenzo FLOWER.

I like it! Freshly bathed, slightly sweet baby skin smells good to--and on--me!

Jenniferr
Jenniferr

This one isn't for everyone. Smells different on defferent people. Very powdry, fresh and clean smell. Someone told me that it smells like laundry deturgent. It is very strong and lasts for a long time on skin.

Lovejaiphursaphir

Five hours later... A faint whisper of what was... I will apply slightly more tomorrow until I find the perfect amount for my chemistry. Ordered a bottle as soon as I put it on. Later today I went to "surrender to chance" and ordered 1 oz. of every kind of Lorenzo Villoresi they sell..so now I will have 18 more surprises to dream of...

Lovejaiphursaphir

I just received a small vial of pure perfume from surrender to chance. It smelled heavenly from the moment I opened the package. It started off as sweet powder, which was lovely but now it is changing into something even more beautiful. It has become a Symphony of many scents..rose...heliotrope ....and sweet jasmine. Because I read other reviews about its strength I applied it very lightly to my chest and then dabbed every so slightly to my pulse points on my wrists. This IS powdery on me but it is also lightness as well. It reminds me of serenity.... Innocence... The essence of femininity. Slight musk makes an appearance but is happy to share its space with all the other members of this wonderful Orchestra!!! I am 57..a triathlete..a gardener...and many other things. And I love this scent..it captures my very Essence....

k.dehaas
k.dehaas

I like it BUT can anybody give me advice how to wear without overpowering because one sprits is already to much. How do you apply this sillage monster ?

ninaboo
ninaboo

However, it also manages at the same time to smell elegant.
A serious case of Multiple Personality Disorder.
It's a real comfort scent, you know when you snuggle towels straight out of the dryer?
Cosiness and Cashmere in a bottle. Bliss.

samer007
samer007

just sprayed this at the perfume counter and yuuum! love love love this! powder, sweetness, rose, turkish delights, musk and more powder! complex, gourmand, mouthwatering... and it lasts forever on skin.

tourmali45
tourmali45

Smells of old lipstick - just a couple of days ago I found my old purse with a Dior one, and when I opened the tube it smelled exactly like that - only then I didn't know that it smelt of Lorenzo Villorezi perfume.
I find it hard to somehow associate this musty lipstic smell with the "Colour of Snow" as stated in the fragrance description. A big disappointment.

Katia
Katia

I think I'll wear it on my wedding day! :)

Sorella
Sorella

I agree with other people about the similarity with Soavissima. In fact, Soavissima smells exactly like this perfume with a slight difference -- this one is a little bit older than Soavissima. So, Soavissima is a good copy of this beautiful perfume. I personally love it. It is very, very powdery, but I do like powdery perfumes. Incredible lasting power! Nothing else to add since our fellow members already wrote beautiful reviews.

Powder Bomb Alert. Teint de Neige is everything I expected it to be--a talcum powder sillage monster! I do smell pure talcum powder with just the right touch of rose.

While I love and worship powder, I am hesitant to purchase a full bottle of this. You know how people use baby powder in baby's diapers...I keep thinking I will be very self-conscious worrying that I smell like a baby's diapers. Or people might ask me why I doused myself with baby powder. Because that's really what this smells like--a $2 bottle of baby powder. So would I pay $100+ for it? I can't make up my mind. I might just start with a decant.

Update: I bought a decant. Death by Baby Powder should be the name of this, for I felt smothered by it. It made me cough hysterically, and sillage is so monsterous that a shower would be absolutely necessary if the perfume did not agree with you. I've never felt so sickened/suffocated by a perfume as I did while wearing this uber-sweet baby powder avalanche. And that was just the EdT. I think I'd literally vomit if I wore the EdP. Test before you buy!

DENIULTRAS
DENIULTRAS

Absolute dominator in space, when he appeared Designer perfumes are automatically inclined to one side, because they know, if they do not do so, execution is instantaneous! Starts, if effeminate, the main 'culprit, rose with jasmine and ylang ylang -and so we are in the beginning, not even, somewhat overly liked, but soon after, in the beautiful symphony of madness! Musk with heliotrope gives a vanilla-orris powdery, but so brutally serious, dignified and above all, that we is simply difficult to understand that such alchemical line, exists in perfumes.How time goes by, more beautiful and more beautiful, all more macho and almost feminine opening, running into a beautiful metro perfume, not effeminate, with a clear view, where I through, there is no joy, all things I crashed the party, Designer fragrances me, begged me to stop it mocks, the girls looked at me extremely, I watched all of me, but to me, the women's views of course, most tasteful, I even foto occasion, was so comfortable hugging the blonde one, not to say, ispipan, that after 5 minutes, left the party, but literally, though I am a married man, and Lorenzo Fancyboy, without compromise, at his word, I do not there is, perhaps, if you're nice to him, and you might turn a blind eye, in any other case, we know, what would you say his, famous countryman: you who enter here, dismiss, all hope! Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de-Negi, absolute domination and unprecedented terror against Designer perfumes!

fkollmeier
fkollmeier

this smells exactly like souavissima!!

Hatleberger
Hatleberger

Very sweet powder, not too heavy. Got a sample today. Not sure if full bottle is worth the price, but the fragrance is quite nice.

Update: used it from time to time. Until a relative came into the room and asked what is that horrible smell. My husband called it a house paint smell in its worst colours. Not very appealing! Two remarks - discontinued the use! Hehe.

Fizzy
Fizzy

A clean, sweet and powdery intensive musky scent, remindes me on SL Daim Blonde and Voile d´ Ambre Yves Rocher pure perfume. If you love the style of Fragonard Capucine, you will be appealed with this juice. It is very strong and with two days longevity on the skin. It smells the same on the paper and on the skin.

merlinarbor
merlinarbor

Horrible! Powder+musk on overdrive. I made the mistake of spraying a sample of this in the air at home, and was haunted by the smell for hours! Not alluring in any possible sense. Stay far, far away unless you love to smell like a cloying powder bomb.

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

Pure as the driven snow. Powdery, dry, translucent. Teint de Neige becomes one with your skin. It is such an intoxicating perfume, it becomes addicting. It could easily become a signature scent for me. A gorgeous heliotrope that blends beautifully with the other notes, and I love that it is sweet, but not to sweet.

Someone said that one of the floral notes could be violet and I agree. I can't wait to wear this one when it gets cold, snowflakes gently falling. It is a very beautiful powdery, makeup-y perfume...That grows and grows on you, a true treasure.

rose_selavie
rose_selavie

TdN smells like powder. Lots of powder. Still, it`s far from being trivial or puerile. It is the SWEETEST perfume I have, and one of the most persistent, unique and beloved. The powdery somehow dusty aspect results from the combination of praline like heliotrope and musk. Clean and immaculate like Snow White`s skin, and sweet like a temptation, is too good to be true.
On clothes, on my pillow, on my neck, in my hair...I feel enveloped by it`s aura and it completes me in a magical way.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

It started of so well...I got a little sample (thank you Katarina82) and had a first sniff and thought WOW this is amazing stuff, so nice and delicate, very powdery, lightly musky and soapy...I am a huge lover of soapy/powdery stuff so I thought YAY this will definitely be on my must have list asap.
Today, I decided to wear the sample and then the things went all wrong...
Perhaps I was too heavy handed with it as I applied the whole 1ml sample in one go and this seems to be quite a potent stuff. I loved the opening notes...fluffy soaply happy fragrance but after few minutes I got this simgle note through that made me feel very queasy, it reminded me of something they used to use in the hospital/dentist when I was little...you know like you can tell that 'dentist smell'???!!!???
So unfortunately, that was it I HAD to rub it off ASAP....only it wouldn't come of that easily.
I am so disappointed :-(

YanaB
YanaB

This perfume is a delicate mix of floral notes with powder, very feminine and sensual in a very decent way.
Just in love with it, but I don´t think it suits men though.

scentous
scentous

İ have been looking for this all my life of olfactorial consciousness, thank god better late than never, İ came across TdN in Rome last week :)) OMG what a lovely elegant delicate scent, most beautiful powder in the world...sooo feminent, innocent but elegant, so soft but very powerful (iron hand in the silk glove) ..Opening is rose and jasmine smelling talcum, but the flowers are very subtle, and then powder all through.. all my suitcase and my perfume wardrobe smell TdN now..İ have to stock like 10-20 bottles so that İ can have this gem for the rest..Cannot get enough of it..winter and summer, day and night, suits every condition, suits life..Unexpected great sillage and longevity from such a soft and clean scent, 10/10..must add this to my top 5:))

Jellybean
Jellybean

Holy powder in a nutshell! I am a huge fan of powdery frags and naturally I find this one super-awesome!
Slightly sweet, dry powder and soft musk wrapped into one. I can smell all of the notes listed; I think that by floral notes they meant to list violets and gardenia as ingredients.
This scent is just beautiful, pure, fresh, feminine and simply one of the best powdery scents outthere!
5-6 hours of powder power:)!

Anassa
Anassa

I find it too sweet and boring ...

SilverFire
SilverFire

I am one of the few people whose skin chemistry does not agree with this fragrance. The instant it hit my skin, it became a loud, chemical, fake-flower accord that made my nose itch. As it went on, it developed undercurrents of classiness mingled with BO and something powdery. Worse, it survived multiple attempts to scrub it off, and it projected like a run-over skunk. I don’t know what the designer was thinking, but whatever it was, it doesn’t work for me. It is definitely more for the femmes.

Ealing64
Ealing64

I need to disagree with all of you, I am afraid. This is probably one of the worst, overrated concoctions in the current panorama. Sickly sweet and overpowering, it has, unfortunately, monstrous projection which makes it almost unberable if worn within a confined space. Very non-sexy, obnoxious smell. This is what happens when you lose control of musk molecules...

cocobella
cocobella

i've got a sample of this one and it is so lovely. realy powdery and soft. it is a bit like baby powder but in a good way. it smells really clean somehow it gives me an out of shower feeling. only one spritz on my wrist and it smells all day long. so nice. i'll get a large bottle of this as it is really worth the money.

rougetnoir
rougetnoir

Teit de Neige is my favourite perfume ever, even if I'm not faithfull to perfumes. I love to change, but I always come back to Teint de Neige. it is so powdery and longlasting, it makes me feel elegant and "old style" in the good sense.
in addition, I think it's a very maternal perfume. I will buy it again again and hope it will never be go out of production!

Αλεξάνδρα
Αλεξάνδρα

I am having Teint de Neige on my right wrist, and Loukhoum by Keiko Mecheri on my left wrist; the verdict? Teint de Neige could be what Loukhoum would be in the form of a soap. They are both great perfumes, variations of the same theme, so if you prefer lighter almondy- rosy- powdery confections reach for the Snow White; I will stick to my Loukhoum, as I find it a tad deeper.

I let myself get convinced in buying a bottle for 100 Euro's, because the sales person was very intelligent in saying it was wonderful. Although I do like it, I never wear it.

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

One of my favourite-all time fragrances! Powdery (ohhh I would say more than powdery...maybe the queen of powdery fragrances!:) ) and long lasting, it lasts all day! I definitely love all the fragrances which have the heliotrope in their base notes! Here in Italy we have a very cheaper fragrance, very similar to teint de neige (maybe a little more floral): Iris by L'erbolario. It also has a beautiful, very complete body line :)

malia
malia

Never smelled something like that in my life!!! Bravo, Lorenzo! Visiting Rome i was looking for a special italian fragrance. Signora at the profumo store suggested me Teint de neige... God, i fell in love with it at once. Amazing fragrance!!And of course it always brings dolce memories about Rome... Love Love Love It!!

Udaria
Udaria

Such a nice composition of subtle notes. From the beginning, I smelled Johnson's baby powder - but what is wrong with that ? It is such a grown-up version of it.

I like the powdery theme, actually not much sweetness, more salty instead.

Incredible sillage and lasting power.

merilu59
merilu59

Grande profumo floreale e polveroso. Molto duraturo

Sissi
Sissi

Teint de Neige brings the essence of snow comes to life delicate snowflakes of pure white
falls on stone Angels beneath a dark azure
sky, Roses with blood red elegance falls
on the pure and virginal snow releasing
the velvety warmness to your senses then
turns sweet with the presence of tonka bean Reminiscent of a old woody cabin
siting near the fire place the scent of
freshly baked ginger and vanilla bread
just came out of the oven on christmas
eve Musk from the deep earth finishes
this pale beauty.

Teint de Neige conjours the beauty of
clear and translucent sight of icicles
hanging on windowsills with it's prism of crystaled color on christmas day

I wanted the marizpan-tonka aspects to be stronger here. They are there, and very pretty indeed, but overall it is powerfully baby powder and that kills the rest of it. Baby powder is not a scent I want to wear, ever ever ever.

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

Teint de Neige is already a true classic nowadays. It is a unique perfume, slightly aldehydic (that must be the powdery note, others mentioned here) and with a sweet 'marzipan' note in the dry down. Very suitable for official occasions. On a daily basis this wouldn't be my cup of tea - just too elegant.

Natalia78
Natalia78

This is so comforting and such a long lasting scent. Reminds me very much of the Johnson's baby powder; it has the same sweet innocence and delicacy to it.

I have been on a hunt for a perfect powdery fragrance for a while and I am glad I found Teint de Neige. Elegant, simple, perfect for every season. A definite re-purchase!

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

Wow, this one is powdery!
The first modest dab from my sample made me feel buried under a whole load of powder, almost suffocated by it! It didn't stay suffocating, but it did stay powdery. After an hour it's still unmistakeably powder, but it's light, translucent, ivory colored powder. Not the snow, no. But the lightest powder there is with a hint of beige as powders often are. Translucent. Elegant, yes, there's certain elegance to it. Amazing lasting power. Absolutely not my style.

Kterhark, a brilliant review! I visioned what you were picturing in front of my eyes!

Kterhark
Kterhark

When I was a child I went to church every Sunday, and since I was a cute little girl all the old ladies liked to give me a kiss.

This was back in the day when people dressed up for church: nice dresses, hair done, makeup applied and perfume generously sprayed.

This perfume reminds me of those sweet little ladies, especially since I went to church in Minnesota, where folks walked in the door carrying the scent of snow with them.

It opens well enough, but the middle notes get carried away with the florals, and I find myself fidgeting with it just like I did when the sermon got too long.

In short, I like this perfume about as much as I liked getting kissed by those weathered, heavily lipsticked, powdery smelling lips.

libertybelle
libertybelle

Sweet & powdery at first application. Initial powder Faded to the background (but never completely goes away) after a few minutes pushing the musk and rose forward close to the skin. The air around me still had the powder element with a tinge of floral. Then the almond came out to say hi! I really think if you like powder you should at least give this one a try. It's quite elegant and lovely and priced equal to department store brands.

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

Notrianni's Ice Cream Parlour in the 1960s. This, to me is the intensely milky cofee froth and the biscotti on the side, a vanilla ice cream and cream soda float, the deep, barely perceptible ghost of the parlour owner's pipe tobacco, and the vases of fresh flowers jostling with demerera sugar.I love this fragrance. It lasts forever, has been known to make strangers stop in their tracks. Why is this range so difficult to get in the UK?

CremeBavaroise
CremeBavaroise

Another one of my three favorite fragrances. I can even wear it in summer, but only in the evening :). It is pure powder, sweet and with white flower petals and a bit of rose in the beginning. But it's the powder that lasts. I love it on my skin and one of the best things is that nobody knows it, here where I live :D. I'm always the only one wearing it, not like when I was in Rome and sniffed it on two other women. Very special scent, I think one loves or hates it, not much in between.

Elumina
Elumina

Teint de Neige, what a beautiful fragrance you are.
At first i must admit that this perfume is quite similar to *lipstick Rose* just with more power and more spectacular, it also reminds me on baby powder.
At the begining i get much of powdery and soft roses with a hint of ylang ylang, this character marked it with the typical old-fashioned touch, which i adore in some perfumes. Later it turns into a creamy, sweet powder scent, gives me the feeling of laying in a smooth bed of snow. It seems that a few drops of it are enough and just right balanced. A very comfortable scent, if for spring, autumn or winter. I also can say: two thumbs up for the lasting power, its amazing. This fragrance really deserves the name *Teint de Neige*, i just love it.

lombredansleau
lombredansleau

The king of all Cyprés, a sophisticated scent like baby powder. It reminds me of Talco Delicato by Profumi di Firenze, although the vanilla is queen in Villoresi's creation.

mellybee
mellybee

Teing de Neige (Color of Snow), the name suggests to be something airy, something light, and then it hits you on the head.
It opens with the sweetness of flowers, then powder, lots and lots of powder, wrappes you around with a touch of rose in the heart and with a hint of vanilla and almond in the base. Be ungenerous at the spraying, unless you want to fare ill as I did. The fragrance didn't want to stay close to my skin or to settle down, it even tried to own me. The lasting power is incredible and so is the sillage.

afraafra
afraafra

Great floral, powdery perfume, more suitable to women. Very long lasting

Moszatka
Moszatka

The best powdery fragrance when I ever knew.
So soft and delicious, but strong and long lasting. Sweet, but too sweet. Wonderful!

Teint de Neige by Lorenzo Villoresi 3.86 out of 5 based on 335 ratings and 61 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Teint de Neige by Lorenzo Villoresi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Teint de Neige by Lorenzo Villoresi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.