Designers » L » Floral Green « Groups

Louis Feraud Louis Feraud for women

Louis Feraud Louis Feraud for women
dislike

Louis Feraud Louis Feraud for women Pictures Louis Feraud Louis Feraud for women Pictures Louis Feraud Louis Feraud for women Pictures Louis Feraud Louis Feraud for women Pictures Louis Feraud Louis Feraud for women Pictures

Louis Feraud 2004 by Louis Feraud is floral green fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Pierre Bethouart. Top notes are pear, pink pepper and grapefruit; middle notes are cherry blossom, apricot, gardenia and heliotrope; base notes are vanilla, sandalwood, amber, musk and cedar.

Pear Pink Pepper Grapefruit

Cherry Blossom Apricot Gardenia Heliotrope

Vanilla Sandalwood Amber Musk Cedar

Louis Feraud Fragrance Reviews

elisemor
elisemor

My favorite scent of all time! Always reminds me of warm summer days. So sad it´s not possible to get in my country anymore. I still have a little bit left and I think I'm going to save it forever.

beddy
beddy

j'adore !!! du soleil en bouteille, très féminin, frais, fruité et ambré ;)

Sissi
Sissi

Feraud Luminates with an aura of positivity with one spray let the silky
mist caress you like rays of sunshine with
the opening of grapefruit that refreshes
your senses with the milky feel of heliotrope dries with the sweetness of pink pepper and Delicate cherry Blossoms
brightened your day, the middle notes dries buttery with white gardenia and
apricot that smooths your skin The drying down with a base of vanilla with an musky nuances and cream and warmness
of amber and sandalwood that is dry and arid.

Feraud is so causual you can just wear
just about anywhere it has an versatility that is rear in Perfumery.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Feraud is indeed a great example of a pure floral green fragrance.
It starts with pear and grapefruit and that note lasts for 2 minutes with pink pepper not being very much noticable.
After initial burst of citrus-fruity freshness, the fragrance becomes bittery floral and then after half an hour, it changes to sour flowery, to finally become gentle-woodsy at the drydown.
There is not much vanilla in it, I was hoping for a creamy sweet rather than woodsy drydown. (For some reason I can smell oakmoss)
Overall, the fragrance is not what I expected from it by looking at individual notes but it will certainly be welcome at my dresser should
I receive it as a gift :-)
Worth trying, even more so now that it is becoming quite rare!
The bottle reflects pretty much the content - the juice will certainly uplift your mood on a dull, cloudy morning!
(Lasting power and sillage very much above average :-)

The note of Elemi resin is missing from description and it is quite noticeable here :-)

This is really sunny!! And I know now that I do not only love to EAT a pear, but the note in perfumes is one of my favorite notes!! Long live the Pear!!

irisiris
irisiris

I have Louis Feraud ... it is fresh and bright scent, i love it for my every day use, one of the very few i didn't get bored of.

Cheri
Cheri

Refreshing sunshine in a bottle! This fragrance brightens my mood like the sun. I love this! Feminine and fresh.

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

Love this scent... So fresh, feminine, but not too flowery! Reminds me of summer. But can't find it in stores here in Latvia anymore... The best fragrance I've ever used!!!

vesy kormans
vesy kormans

It's very smooth and shiny :)
Love it

Louis Feraud by Louis Feraud 4.19 out of 5 based on 69 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Louis Feraud Louis Feraud fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Louis Feraud Louis Feraud, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Louis Feraud by Louis Feraud. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Louis Feraud by Louis Feraud represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Dior Dolce Vita Yves Saint Laurent Opium Prada Prada (Amber) Calvin Klein Obsession Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Chopard Casmir Hermes Elixir des Merveilles John Galliano John Galliano Alexander McQueen My Queen Burberry Weekend for Women Estée Lauder Knowing Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Lalique Lalique Rochas Byzance Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II Lancome Hypnose Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne)