Designers » L » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Fairy Wish Love Passport for women
dislike

tropical
Fairy Wish Love Passport for women Pictures

“If you believe in fairies, your wishes will come true” is the message of this perfume. The floral cocktail opens with mandarin, red apples, black currant and passion fruit. The heart is composed of rose, jasmine, freesia, lily-of-the-valley, peach juice, pear and lychee. Sugar, rosewood and sweet musk are at the base.

It is available as 40 ml EDP.

Mandarin Orange Red Apple Passionfruit Cassis

Jasmine Freesia Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Peach Pear Litchi

Sugar Brazilian Rosewood Musk

Fairy Wish Fragrance Reviews

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

one of the most lightest fragrances ever! I seriously think this one is perfect for little girls 12 and under or...those who dislike strong perfumes and loud scents! so this would be my pick if I have a headache or something..

I did recieve alot of compliments from this sweet fragrance =3

overall Fairy wish is nice, simple and very shy and lasting power? decent I suppose, perfect for little girls and very cute bottle

guam
guam

I tried this before and i love it!!
for me, it is a fragrance which is super duper lychee-ful :D
it is clear and light enough to wear it everyday, so yay!!

Fairy Wish by Love Passport 4.00 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Love Passport Fairy Wish fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Love Passport Fairy Wish, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fairy Wish by Love Passport. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fairy Wish by Love Passport represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Jessica Simpson Fancy L`Occitane en Provence Delice des Fleurs Paris Hilton Dazzle Britney Spears Believe Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Kate Moss Kate Christian Dior Midnight Poison Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Vampire Britney Spears Fantasy Escada Ibiza Hippie Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Nina Ricci Nina Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Anna Sui Night of Fancy Chanel Chanel N°5 Stella McCartney Stella Nude Kylie Minogue Showtime EDT