Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Juliet Love Letter Love Passport for women

Juliet Love Letter Love Passport for women
dislike

Juliet Love Letter Love Passport for women Pictures

This romantic perfume, launched in 2009, was inspired by the story of Romeo and Juliet. Juliet Love Letter reflects the romantic world filled with imagination of young girls. The opening of the composition is filled with fruits: strawberry, blackberry and citrus cocktail. The heart features a bouquet of freesia, jasmine, apple, sweet pea and sweet Juliet rose. Musk, dry amber and sandalwood form the base.

It is available as 40 ml EDP.

Strawberry Blackberry Citruses Cassis

Jasmine Sweet Pea Freesia Rose Red Apple Tea Lemon

Musk Sandalwood Amber

Juliet Love Letter Fragrance Reviews

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

I just got this brought to me from Japan this week and have been testing it. It's very sweet - Paris Hilton perfume kind of smell (which I like, btw).
It's not very light or airy as I thought it was going to be, a little heavier but not overly so. I find it pleasant to smell and I like it quite a lot. I wish it's available easily here as it's not expensive and I definitely want to explore more of the perfumes from this producer.

lisarashal
lisarashal

i liked the opening but it was faar too musky for me... it kinda felt like bella belara from marykay

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

this can be bought at Rukuten

1pcmvsa
1pcmvsa

I bought this perfume when I was in Japan and I loved it! Now I have run out and cannot buy it again :(

h4815
h4815

>starlight~girl:)

It's from Japan so maybe you can find it online but not at a store if you're not in Japan.

Juliet Love Letter by Love Passport 4.29 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Love Passport Juliet Love Letter fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Love Passport Juliet Love Letter, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Juliet Love Letter by Love Passport. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Juliet Love Letter by Love Passport represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Amor Amor Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Cacharel Anais Anais Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom S. Cute Love Berry Red Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds and Sapphires Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Ripe Raspberry Nina Ricci Nina Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Paris Hilton Heiress Katy Perry Meow Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Love Passport Princess Vega Love Passport One Love Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds and Rubies Victoria`s Secret Lost in Fantasy Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus