Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Rosy Sky Happiness Love Passport for women

Rosy Sky Happiness Love Passport for women

Rosy Sky Happiness by Love Passport is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange, freesia, lemon, pomegranate and peach; middle notes are big strawberry, candy apple, red rose, white rose and pink rose; base notes are amber, white musk and sandalwood.

Mandarin Orange Freesia Lemon Pomegranate Peach

Big Strawberry Candy Apple Red Rose White Rose Pink Rose

Amber White Musk Sandalwood

Rosy Sky Happiness Fragrance Reviews

I really like this, it's so beautiful. I bought in on ebay for less than $8 dollars. At first sniff, I smell peach, mandarin, pomegranate with rose and strawberry very close in proximity. It doesn't last more than a few hours, but it is beautiful. I can distinctly pick out the note of peach and roses and if it lasted longer I'd be madly in love with this. It's sillage is slightly noticeable but not dramatic.

now it comes to my favorite one from the Japanese house.
I'm in love with the sour & sweet top notes.the best thing about it is the red apple.rosy sky happiness in more into exotic & fresh notes than rosy sky.
it can compete with Nina although still there's something inside that says it's not a very famous brand it's not very clear for ordinary people.
the strange thing in this one and all love passport scents is that they NEVER use Vanilla,pepper or woody notes.maybe it's because they're designed for younger audiences.
by the way I think it's a good idea for me to add this one to my perfume collection.(my nose is still a teenager!)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Love Passport Rosy Sky Happiness fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Love Passport Rosy Sky Happiness, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rosy Sky Happiness by Love Passport. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rosy Sky Happiness by Love Passport represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Ralph Lauren Ralph Rocks Cacharel Promesse Eau Fraîche Byblos Blu Light Fever Liz Claiborne Curve Kicks Hugo Boss Pure Purple Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Figue - Iris Michel Klein Comedie Michel Klein Avon Island Vibe Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Shine Pink Faberlic Coctail Story