Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dew Blossom Love & Toast for women

Dew Blossom Love & Toast for women
dislike

Dew Blossom is composed of white floral, fig nectar, exotic wood and jasmine petal. It is available as 8 ml mini perfume, ideal for your purse. Dew Blossom was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Margot Elena.

White Flowers Fig Woodsy Notes Jasmine

Dew Blossom Fragrance Reviews

aquafern
aquafern

Very soft and pretty. Fresh, but in a soft and creamy way. I have to say, it smells extremely similar to the now-discontinued Method Rice Milk + Mallow laundry softener sheets... I'm sure it would smell exactly the same if they threw some rice into this.

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

Dew Blossom is a very understated, fresh, fruity-floral scent. The fruit is sweet without any sticky heaviness, like cucumber, dragonfruit, and honeydew, mingled with delicate flowers.
In addition to the listed notes of Jasmine, White Flowers, Fig, and Wood (don't notice that last one at first), the ingredients label lists Osmanthus and Ylang Ylang. I think this fragrance is absolutely beautiful, and the glass rollerball vial is charming. I just wish it was a bit stronger.
UPDATE: the scent is stronger and longer lasting than I thought on the first few tries. Perhaps a change in the weather made a difference? Anyhow: it's still lovely!

Jenavira
Jenavira

Hmm, what this won't tell you is this is a pretty good dupe of the rather culty Lea St. Barth, tried it on this weekend at a local Sunflowers market, and kept on smelling myself wondering what it reminded me of. Finally it hit me, Lea St. Barth. Really nice especially at the price point. Good longevity and strength.

Dew Blossom by Love & Toast 3.67 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Love & Toast Dew Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Love & Toast Dew Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dew Blossom by Love & Toast. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dew Blossom by Love & Toast represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret Donna Karan DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Everything & Nothing Guerlain Insolence Pacifica Island Vanilla Montale Sweet Oriental Dream Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Jessica Simpson Fancy Lollia Wish Escada Island Kiss Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot Lancome La Vie Est Belle Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Christian Dior Dior Addict Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Song In D Minor Profumum Roma Battito d`Ali Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Milk Shake Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Eau Poudree Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Kabuki