Designers » L » Citrus « Groups

dislike

smoky
herbal
Mandarin Tea Love & Toast for women Pictures

Mandarin Tea perfume features the notes of African rooibos tea, pomegranate, neroli and orange blossom. Available as 100 ml EDP and mini perfume. Mandarin Tea was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Margot Elena.

African Orange flower Neroli Pomegranate Rooibos Tea

Mandarin Tea Fragrance Reviews

evie71
evie71

My favorite orange blossom scent. It is not citrusy at all, definitely a floral with the tea lingering in the background. I don't get any pomegranate. I actually find it to be very strong, almost overwhelmingly so, for the first hour and then it tones down and lasts for quite some time on me. I associate this with sunny winter days in Florida.

And this brand, which I'm sad to say I can't find locally anymore, makes the nicest natural fragrances. Far superior to Pacifica in every way.

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

I love this stuff!! SO much that I invested in a full bottle so that I can spray it all over!!! I am just not satisfied rolling it or dabbing it on.

The spray is the only way!

Mandarin Tea is a buttload of honeyed orange blossom, sweet cream and something peppery. I'm not sure if it's the rooibus, because I've bought rooibus tea loose and it smells a lot like hay.
At first the neroli is quite sharp in Mandarin Tea. It doesn't really chill out for an hour or two.
Although Mandarin Tea is simultaneously citrusy and creamy without being overly foodie.

onaluna
onaluna

Airy orange blossom with a fleeting crystalline citrus note. Yes, it is less floral and more fruit than — say, orange blossom water, but the fruit is a smooth whisper. The "tea" part is just a soft, mellow hint of tea — no astringency. It's a wonderful everyday scent, with cute packaging. It's also easy on the wallet.

Dragon St Charles
Dragon St Charles

A nice fragrance, unique which is a plus, but not for me. I sprayed this on and instantantly knew that I had smelled it before. It took me a little bit to figure it out, but it smells almost exactly like orange cream soda. I was really hoping for more tea, but that never happened for me. Onto the swap list it goes, I'm sure someone else will love it!

Kiera79
Kiera79

This was a little too sweet and fruity for me. I got a little tea, a lot of orange and no pomegranate. I don't dislike this, but it was all but gone very quickly and dried down into something kind of plasticky.

I had purchased a mini of this to test it but I ended up giving it to a friend for her 10 year old daughter because this seems like a good little girl scent. It's light in a barely there kind of way and reminded me of the scented plastic dolls I had as a child.

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

LOVE THIS!!! I have weakness for citrus (especially orange)and tea notes and this is a lovely collaboration of both. It opens with this mouthwatering juicy naturally sweet orange (no added sugar here). The roobios tea and pomegranate adds a bit of depth and complexity to the mix and it is just lovely to my nose. When applied liberally and to my clothes it lasted all day . . . For those loving natural fruit notes mixed with some happy support notes, I highly recommend this "below-the-radar" and afford-ably priced house. Less than $30 for a 100ml bottle!!! Yaayy!!!

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

I don't smell pomegranate at all. To me the Neroli stands out most, and I love it. Rooibos is supposedly the "tea" note, but I find that this really does smell closer to an oolong type of tea. It's got a really nice, earthy, almost smoky base, mixed with citrus peel and sultry Neroli orange blossoms. Love, love, love!

Should I include a disclaimer that I love Earl Grey Tea, and would be quite happy to walk around smelling like a steaming cup of the stuff? Maybe.

geekgoddess
geekgoddess

This doesn't last very long, but it really does smell like oranges and tea. The tea is a sort of woody note. I can't smell the pomegranite at all though.

Love & Toast MANDARIN TEA opens with a fresh burst of neroli and orange blossom. A propos: although "neroli" and "orange blossom" refer to the same plant and are often used interchangeably in casual parlance about perfumes, the former essence is apparently derived from steam distillation, while the latter is solvent distracted. The two notes are listed separately on the bottle.

Anyway, after a couple of minutes the rooibos note comes through with a bit of vaguely reddish fruitiness, which is apparently pomegranate. Since I happen to love the dark intensity of neroli, the moderating effect of the heral tea and fruit is not all that welcome to my nose, but I think that this might be a good combination for those who generally find straight neroli to be too overpowering.

Overall, I'd say that MANDARIN TEA is a pleasant fragrance. Not at all bitter or sharp, this is a natural-smelling, relatively light spring- or summertime scent with a gentle demeanor. More floral than fruity, but nonetheless a fruity-floral (not citrus) fragrance.

magpiemagpie
magpiemagpie

I don't really get pomegranate from this, though I definitely do get fruitiness. At first I get a fresh mandarin orange vibe- not much of the peel or rind, though, mainly just the fruit. As it dries down, it becomes a soft orange blossom-centered fragrance. There is nothing green about the neroli or orange blossom here and and the fruity aspect is played up while the floral aspect is played down. The orange blossom is complimented and supported by a warm rooibos note, which adds a bit of redness and almost woodiness while retaining a "clean" feeling. The end result is a slightly powdery orange and orange blossom sort of scent. It has the "feeling" of tea without exactly smelling like tea.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Love & Toast Mandarin Tea fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Love & Toast Mandarin Tea, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mandarin Tea by Love & Toast. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mandarin Tea by Love & Toast represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.