Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Paper Flower Love & Toast for women

Paper Flower Love & Toast for women
dislike

yellow floral

Paper Flower is composed of water lily, dewberry rose and ylang-ylang. It is available as 100 ml EDP and mini perfume. Paper Flower was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Margot Elena.

Ylang-Ylang Water Lily Rose Blackberry

Hanae Mori Eau Fraiche

Paper Flower Fragrance Reviews

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

This is a very sugary light floral and is sweet and beautiful without being cloying or too heavy. Very affordable and cute packaging, sadly this literally only lasted on me about 3 hours before it was completely gone. I don't get any of the individual listed notes, I DO get sugar and dewberry and that's about it.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

The opening reminds me strongly of Hanae Mori/Hanae Mori eau Fresh.
It goes on quite strong, but soon becomes a skinscent on me.
It stays reminiscent of HM, but with a shampoo like feel to it.
It's nice, but doesn't last that long on my skin.
♥♥♥

GartenGnome
GartenGnome

On me, all the flowery notes are deeply submerged within a sea of sensuously spicy vanilla. I am absolutely enchanted by this! <3
*sniffs at wrist for the umpteenth time*

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

I like Paper Flower, but it is a little too strong and sugary for me to wear as an everyday scent. It smells strongly of Ylang Ylang, lightly of fruit, and then something musky-sweet, almost vanilla-like takes over. Honey, perhaps? This would overwhelm me if I wore it while relaxing or working indoors, but for a summer night on the town? Sure!

geekgoddess
geekgoddess

The edt is a sweet white floral that reminds me just the tiniest bit of the top notes of Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely edp, like they could be distant cousins. Fortunately, Paper Flower lasts waaay longer than Lovely. I also tried the handcream (or cuticle cream or something like that) at the store, and it smelled like marshmallows.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells really good :) Sweet but not to sweet. Stays on for 12h on me wich is rare in a perfume, so really good job with this :) And therefore really priceble :)
100ml EDP costs £29.99

Love & Toast PAPER FLOWER is yet another eccentric creation from Margot Elena. This one opens very sweet and stays relatively sweet even as the ylang-ylang steals the show, pretty much dominating the composition--except for the sweetness! I've not encountered a sweet perfume with ylang-ylang as a focus, and I'm not sure what I think about it.

Certainly this offering is natural smelling, but I find the sweet quality somewhat discordant with the dark ylang aspect. Perhaps this is simply because it seems a strange combination to my nose. It will be interesting to see whether I acquire a taste for this one with a few more wearings. It's undeniable that what seem to be incredibly strange foods can inspire cravings once the taste for them has been acquired, so maybe that's true for perfume, too!

I do not know what accounts for the sweetness of PAPER FLOWER, but I'd definitely categorize this as a fruity-floral, not a straight up floral fragrance. Or better yet: sui generis!

gbteanie
gbteanie

I bought this fragrance without even knowing how it smelled, i went through numerous reviews then finally decided to wing it. Several different descriptions said 'alluring', 'flirty', or 'very feminine'. At first I thought, "eh. that isn't really a description of how it smells!" But today I stand corrected, those words are the perfect words to describe it.. It's very floral and it has a hint of woodsy. The ylang ylang isn't overpowering it just adds a little umph to the fragrance. but overall, i LOVE this fragrance. it is alluring, it's flirty. So flirty I don't even have to. lol
and, it draws compliments.!

9154mf
9154mf

This is not for me. The ylang is the most prominent note o me, and it's too indolic and licorice-like. I don't like it.

narcotiques
narcotiques

I absolutely adore this fragrance. It's light yet alluring. One word to describe this perfume as a whole would be "lovely".

wehveasituation
wehveasituation

tested this at urban outfitters, and fell in love. light, yet attention grabbing - it is definitely the best of the group of perfumes sold there... and it also got me compliments for the rest of the night!

Paper Flower by Love & Toast 4.00 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Love & Toast Paper Flower fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Love & Toast Paper Flower, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paper Flower by Love & Toast. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paper Flower by Love & Toast represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.