Designers » L » Chypre Floral « Groups

Pavarotti Donna Luciano Pavarotti for women

Pavarotti Donna Luciano Pavarotti for women
dislike

Pavarotti Donna Luciano Pavarotti for women Pictures

Pavarotti Donna was launched in 1995 as a floral - fruity - chypre fragrance for women. The fragrance opens with notes of tagette, orange blossom, pineapple, yuzu, white peach and nectarine. The heart of jasmine, lily of the valley, Damask rose, lily, violet, ylang-ylang and gardenia, is followed by the base of oakmoss, patchouli, sandalwood, cedar, orris root, amber, musk, vanilla and styrax. The bottle is designed by Pierre Dinand.

Available as EDT.

African Orange flower Yuzu Peach Pineapple Marigold Nectarine

Jasmine Gardenia Ylang-Ylang Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Lily

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli oak moss Virginia Cedar Amber Styrax Vanille Orris Root

Pavarotti Donna Fragrance Reviews

glitteralex
glitteralex

From my first sampling of an already opened edt splash bottle, I immediately considered this a true 80s classic. How did I miss it all this time?! It is indeed a Floral Chypre with fruit, and technically in the same class as Balenciaga's Talisman, Oleg Cassini original, and V'E by Versace- however, the fruit here is dripping, dark, and almost over-ripe. More of a marmalade. All the top notes listed are evident and bright, despite the certain oxidation of my bottle. The heart is heavy on Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang (compare to l'Arte d'Gucci), and a rose that is most definitely Damascene. The lily serves to boost the other florals, except the violet, which is completely obscured. The base is marvelous, smoke and moss. Like another reader, I also get tobacco flower. Simply divine, this is a steal at $20 online.

If you like the animal of La Nuit, smoke of Versace original, or the moss of Deneuve, you will love this drydown. It persists for hours.

To note, this is as strong in EDT as most other EDPs.

reborn
reborn

THis is really refined and classy.It doesnt deserve such a low rate and negative vote.It is complex and a real perfume ,not like todays fruty candy waters which i am sick of.It is very creamy,kinda reminds me of Amarige because of the white flowers i smell in it,but here they are not so sharp and in your nose like in Amarige ,but times better.I smell something like suede also.The perfume is georgeous -velvet white flowers.I will wear it with confidense and pleasure!Bravo Pavarotti!

edit .Oh my God I love it.I cant stop smelling my wrist.I inhale deeply like a drug addict

LittleRed
LittleRed

This is a very smooth, balmy fragrance. I detect mostly the marigold and fruit, which is natural, not overly sweet and contrived. The rose dances in and out throughout the wearing, sometimes I catch whiffs of it and it's very soft and light.

What I love about this is that the florals and sweetness are balanced so well with the green qualities of the marigold and light touches of oakmoss that it never falls too heavily into either territory.

I agree with I.I - this is quite unique, I can't really compare it with anything. And the parfum de toilette can be had for very little online, which just baffles me considering its well-structured composition and quality.

I.I
I.I

Oh I LOVE this perfume! I love it love it!
It's very retro and so ladylike.
It's a mature scent with medium sillage and very good longevity. Not suitable for younger women of our time. It's not a sweet perfume and it's not heavy.
It's really very very unusual and doesn't match anything I have ever smelled.
This perfume brings to my mind a romantic, sensitivly fatale, young enough woman dressed up with flaired sleeved dress and pearls or smoked silver jewels, long hair (straight or not).

To me this perfume SMELLS mostly like MARIGOLD and TOBACCO. I'd swear there is a dried, TOBACCO LEAFE note in it.
See,I live in a city which was always famous for its tobacco production, I'm passing from tobacco-storage buildings to go to my work every day.
No way could I be mistaken in this, but it may as well be a combination of different elements that creat this tobacco feeling.
Then, there isn't a strong oakmoss note FOR SURE. Oakmoss is what I HATE in perfumes (Chane 19 f.ex), I would know it right away, it brings me naucia. In fact, I don't smell a slight oakmoss note either (like I smell it in Jontue f.ex).
From another perfume I have, I would say that styrax is also quite distinguishable during the dry down.

A 90's perfume which bears the 'signs' of its era. JUST LOVELY! It surely worths giving it a chance!

Pavarotti Donna by Luciano Pavarotti 3.60 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Luciano Pavarotti Pavarotti Donna fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Luciano Pavarotti Pavarotti Donna, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pavarotti Donna by Luciano Pavarotti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pavarotti Donna by Luciano Pavarotti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.