Designers » L » « Groups

Luciano Soprani Uomo Luciano Soprani for men

Luciano Soprani Uomo Luciano Soprani for men
dislike

Luciano Soprani Uomo by Luciano Soprani is a fragrance for men. Luciano Soprani Uomo was launched in 1988. Top notes are caraway, green notes, galbanum, basil and bergamot; middle notes are carnation, lavender, balsam fir, caraway and rose; base notes are labdanum, leather, amber, patchouli, musk, oakmoss and incense.

Caraway Green Notes Galbanum Basil Bergamot

Carnation Lavender Balsam Fir Caraway Rose

Labdanum Leather Amber Patchouli Musk Oakmoss Incense

Crossmen Original
Weil Pour Homme

Luciano Soprani Uomo Fragrance Reviews

dre4frag
dre4frag

My friend worked for Nordstrom years ago and gave me a tester bottle with about 20% remaining. He also gave me a few others like AdG, Polo blue and more.

This was my favorite scent for wearing to class in college. Soooo fresh, just uplifting and energizing. A very nice way to start the morning.

It's been years since then so I can't give the most detailed review. I just remember out of 8 fragrances from Nordstrom that he gave me, this was my favorite one and I was sad when I ran out... even though I didn't buy more because I wasn't as into it back then.

I almost considered buying it again, however the reason I won't is because it would probably just bring me back to those old memories and nostalgia as opposed to creating new memories/experiences with scents that are new to me.

Either way, at least 7.5/10 Just super fresh

joe38
joe38

Although the different bottles and packaging, but it seems to me that the 88 'edition year ......
Very stable everyday perfume.
Typical men's fragrance 90 'years!
I found similarities with other scents, like Weil Ph, Givenchy, Escada, Ph ..... etc.
Still a nice balance between the sharp and refined.
The younger generation an own goal chance because they are not current trend among the scents .....
However, the 40+ age group can be used safely signature scent!
It suggests a balanced and calm .......
Safe and not too awareness ....
I think this is an intellectual fragrance!
Nice piece in the collection !!

edge42
edge42

So I blind bought this... and what a huge mistage that was! Dunno what I got but it's nothing like the descriptions listed here. Came in the newer bottle with the shiny plastic chrome cap, and it smells like Brut or Old Spice or some other terribly dated scent. Just atrocious stuff, my wife and I can't believe how dated it smells. Maybe I got a fake or a bad bottle or something?

suede69
suede69

Since 1994 constantly in my collection. That who doesn't understand, why to overpay for Creed Aventus, I can safely recommend as alternative. Fine cold fresh, very beautiful. I paid attention because of Roberto Baggio to it, as the person of perfume in due time. For football fans it will be clear - as played Baggio, such and style at Luciano Soprani Uomo - it is intelligent, graceful, distinguished.

wbissar
wbissar

Nice one :) this fragrance gives you the feeling you have when leaving a barber shop. its like putting on some aftershave balm then wear a light cologne on top of it. very nice, very fresh, very balsamic. Longevity is quite impressive and teh sillage is just as much as you'd like it to be. very interesting vibe, has character and it's not like most of the summer frags that make u smell like a cup of lemonade...

tansu
tansu

Forward Luciano Soprani . do'nt stop . i love it soo much. Already worth the money > for the work of the morning. Already soo wonderful
@sultan@

referbg
referbg

I found this fragrance after I read the reviews here. I blind buy it and I'm very happy with my purchase. It's almost the same as Issey Miyake - L'eau d'Issey for man, just it's little bit more "green". Lasting power is great and projection is moderate to good which is quite satisfying for a citrus fragrance. Does anyone else find the similarity with Issey's L'eau? I just can't find which model I have: 1997 issue or 2003 issue. Bottle is the same as advertised here.

This was discontinued in 2005. Does anyone know of a similar product?

jozemo
jozemo

A bomb of freshness,too bad it got slept on!This juice will linger on the skin for hours on me, an all around fragrance that smells great.

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

عطر رائع رائحته غير متكرره يعطيك الشعور بالنظافه والانتعاش رائحة البرقموت شكلت مزيجا رائع مع الريحان والباتشولي العطر اشتريت منه 3 او اربع عبوات ، العطر فواح ويبقى طويلا عطر صيفي بامتياز

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne makes me very fresh.

jenlquito
jenlquito

The description is wrong. This cologne was launched in 2003.

amazingracern
amazingracern

I love this when I first smell it from my Dad. Since then, I told him to use this as his everyday scent.

Bastian-Fleming
Bastian-Fleming

very fresh and clean perfume by luciano soprani.,i even think this is a sport fragrance because of the citrus and fresh smell.,hahaa
Nice fragrance for daily use in the office
the longevity is good about 6-7 hours

My score : 6/10

Minity Meo
Minity Meo

If you like a pineapple juice with mint this is your fragrance. The pineapple is so strong in the fragrance evolution and the mint too. long lasting in my skin.

andrevarx
andrevarx

An EDT with a very energizing aroma, a good mix of smells of wood and wood notes, notes with a bit of ozone and fresh notes. A good aroma that can fall into the family of woody aromatic Fragrances.

The aroma is elegant without exaggeration, has the power of penetration, with a style somewhat energizing, recalling that in light green-ozone notes. Interesting aroma, which can be used as a fragrance sport perfectly. It reminds me of kind between Romance by Ralph Lauren and Burberry Burberry Sport. Good fragrance for use in the office. The age range is from teens to men in their 40s. Fresh and clean. Recommended.

guest_saqib
guest_saqib

very good and long lasting at a low price a sexy one by luciano sopprani go for it

Luciano Soprani Uomo by Luciano Soprani 4.37 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Luciano Soprani Luciano Soprani Uomo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Luciano Soprani Luciano Soprani Uomo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Luciano Soprani Uomo by Luciano Soprani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Luciano Soprani Uomo by Luciano Soprani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.