Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lucky You for Women Lucky Brand for women

Lucky You for Women Lucky Brand for women
dislike

Lucky You for Women Lucky Brand for women Pictures Lucky You for Women Lucky Brand for women Pictures Lucky You for Women Lucky Brand for women Pictures

Lucky You for Women by Lucky Brand is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Lucky You for Women was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Harry Fremont. Top notes are grapefruit, green leaves and water hyacinth; middle notes are star jasmine, peony and blue poppy; base notes are sandalwood, musk and amber.

Grapefruit Green Leaves Water Hyacinth

Clean Rain

Lucky You for Women Fragrance Reviews

Martaynd
Martaynd

July 2016- had my bottle since its launch. Very inexpensive. My perfume collection is vast and I've spent $300+ on fragrances when I want them. That being said, I like what I like, regardless of price. Lucky is easy and casual. I wear it to the gym or just to hang out. It's light with good projection. It's fresh and clean. When I don't want to "waste" my pricey fragrances, this one fits the bill.

wild_radish
wild_radish

Absolutely offensive and at the same time totally boring and generic. To me this smells like the plastic bag your dry cleaning comes in, or the upholstered chairs in a dentist office waiting room. Sharp, plastic-y, and artificial.

horse_friesian
horse_friesian

Lucky you reminds me of something an all natural, no makeup, country girl would wear. It's very simple and innocent smelling. I had no idea what it smelled like until I looked up the notes and then realized that it does smell just like grapefruit. No a realistic smell but a very synthetic grapefruit. with a little floral. Nothing special here just a poor longevity, a little too affordable, synthetic grapefruit that reminds me of my tomboyish and simple past.

anapana83
anapana83

This is a great, fresh but floral fragrance with a hint of citrus. This scent was a staple in my daily life when i was in high school and college. Refreshing and light, this is one that makes a great starting point for budding teenage girls who are starting their perfume journey.

It's relatively easy to find in the States as it's sold in virtually all major chain department stores and it's particularly perfect for the summer. Not very complex, and it won't last incredibly long if you get the toilette (i think they only sell the toilette). But it's cheap enough that you can easily replace it whenever it runs out.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

I need to get this! Amazing n gorgeous on me! Very unique n I get all the notes at the same time. Just beautiful!! Wow!!! Lasted all day n all night!! Wow! Signature status!! Will be one of the top picks in my huge collection.

Sihayah
Sihayah

I wore this in college, and liked it. It is a warm and comforting smell. I first picked it up because Lucky You for Men is one of my favorite scents for guys, why not try the women's.

What I like is how soft it is. I am not a fan of in your face(nose) fragrances, and can get headaches from them. My husband who was my boyfriend at the time is very sensitive to smells, and gets migraines. This scent never seemed to bother him.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Maybe it's just me, but this reminds me a ton of Body by Victoria - clean, like washed skin, warm. It's really nice! A good, casual scent.

shellapoo
shellapoo

I was given a large gift set of this from my Mother in Law for Christmas well over a decade ago. I had never heard of it, so I was anxious to try it on. First attempt: disaster. I know there are a lot of people out there who love sweet scents, and I'm sure sweet scents smell wonderful on them. I only owned a few perfumes at the time, so I didn't know I couldn't tolerate "sweets" and had no idea that a spray of perfume could go so wrong. Unfortunately, when I sprayed this on, I got none of the notes listed at all. I got nothing identifiable or pleasant at all. My skin instantly showed its contempt for sweet and all I got was a sickening, syrupy, gag-inducing odor that I had to sprint to the sink to scrub off. I made myself try many more times, I had such a nice gift set that I didn't want to waste, after all...but each time resulted in a disastrous run to the sink. A friendship between me and this perfume is just never going to happen. Thank goodness my sister likes it. At least she can enjoy the gift set.

ScarletFBL
ScarletFBL

I just spilled a tiny bottle of this on my bathroom floor, and while it smelled good just like I remember (Fresh, floral, musky, a slight hint of citrus), it's so much stronger than I remember. Headache-inducing, almost too "mature." I've had the tiny bottle for over 10 years, so that could be it. At least I know it doesn't go bad! I'll toss the cloth I used to wipe it up with in the dryer to scent my clothes. Lovely smell, just not on my skin.

faoumed
faoumed

I receved this perfume today belive me or not the smell is disgusting to me . All i can smell is grass . That is it . Im very disappointed . I was expecting more

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

I didn't realize there were 2 versions of this fragrance, does anyone know what the differences are between this and the Liz Claiborne version? I would be curious to know if that one would be more palatable for me.

I really wanted to like this one, it's a fun bottle, inexpensive, and it seemed like it would be a bright fresh floral.

Well, yes, it is...but there is something in the mix of notes that gives me an instant migraine. It is too synthetic and sharp--I don't get anything woody from it...just citrus, hyacinth, and LOTS of green. Very very green.

The drydown never happens for me, it stays stuck in too sharp green territory and even now, thinking of the scent, I wince a bit.

I know I've smelled this on others and it's just gorgeous, so it is definitely right up some people's alleys. Just not mine (sadly, I still have 1 1/2 full bottles PLUS shower gel and lotion, that'll teach me to buy a gift set! LOL)

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

This perfume is nice but very generic to me. Smells sweet and powdery like baby powder. Overall it's nice but a little plain for me.

kungpaosmurf
kungpaosmurf

I wore this in High School. Absolutely loved it then, and it does bring back memories. It's nondescript and inoffensive. Pleasant enough, but nothing special. It's not a fragrance I could see myself wearing now.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

i'd never tried this until yesterday... it was part of a lot i picked up on ebay.

it smells... like Shower-to-Shower bath powder. the kind in the pink bottle. it's very faintly-floral, soapy, non-offensive. but my mom uses that bath powder, and so this reminds me too much of her. it's not the worst perfume ever, but i'll never wear it.

Clws
Clws

On my skin this becomes a dry, dusty, papery (?) sort of floral. Certainly not unpleasant, but I don't get any sweet or fruit notes at all. Skin chemistry is what makes perfume so individual and amazing.

yc1286329
yc1286329

Started wearing it in middle school and I always still keep a bottle, not sure if it's simply for nostalgic purposes or because I still love it. I can't really say what it smells like--it's not particularly sweet, fruity, floral, or green... I think it just smells very preppy clean if that's a smell! Reminds me of my middle/high school days but it's also not super immature/tween-y smelling. Still very good and almost always at TJ Maxx or Marshall's for super cheap if you want to pick it up!

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

Lucky lol.. It's cheap, so i always keep a bottle of this for both nostalgia purposes and because I like it, of course;) very very sweet green floral, musky and intense with blasts of sandalwood and amber infusion. It seriously does smell good, and that's coming from me, a floral hater. It doesn't smell cheap either. It's nothing great, but I went thru a phase of really loving this stuff. Its unique among all the other fragrances Out there today. It's pleasant and crowd pleasing.. Except it can be cloying in the summer time. I can't figure out what season this is best worn in, but I pretty much wore it all the time. I wear it on lazy days or for simple errands and what not. It's funny, this scent isn't sexy in the slightest, but guys really go wild for it. It's always the simple, cheap ones that does the trick it seems. I'll always have a bottle of this. I recommend it.. A cheap EDT that lasts and smells good. Why not?

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Has a citrusy-aldehydic pop, very snowy and crisp, with a sweetly-abstract floral accord, like a bouquet of sugared white petals seen through frosted glass. Forget about note separation or distinct phases of a drydown, as neither quality exists here. This is just a puffy fragrance theory, a low-overhead test of the virtues of K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple, Stupid). Lucky You is lucky to still be in production, and very likely owes its survival to a legion of intelligent young women who desire a "safe" scent to wear to their 9 - 5. That's fine, but it makes me wonder why the girls don't just chuck this stuff and wear Canoe.

Tamelimul
Tamelimul

I've worn this for years! It was one of my first perfumes & people always say it reminds them of me. It has become my signature & I still enjoy wearing it. I'm not a fan of florals usually, but this one doesn't scream floral to me?! I will alwaysrepurchase it, it is so inexpensive. I wear this during the day to work & also sometimes on date nights with my husband. So soft & feminine.

Katiepop
Katiepop

This was my signature scent. It's a pretty smelling floral. But not too sweet. It was my first ever perfume. My sister bought it for me when I was like 9 and I've used it ever since. It's very nostalgic for me

ttrappe
ttrappe

This is a good, afforable daily scent. It's clean and agreeable. It's not one that you discount nor one that will knock your socks off but I think it's very good value for what it is.

KenzieRae009
KenzieRae009

My all time favorite perfume. In fact I wear it a lot. I ran out of it a few days ago and need to buy more. :]

xxikayixx
xxikayixx

I've been using this smell since middle school. I've always had it and been using it over 10 years. LOVE THE SMELL.

AneV
AneV

Bought it years ago. I hate the fruity /powder in this,i used it a few times to give it a chance, I still don't like it .

boolove620
boolove620

This is my favorite fragrance, I've been wearing it for years. Doesn't last very long but for the price (I got a whole gift set for like $20), it's worth it. A must try, very soft girly smell.

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

It's a nice scent. It's sweet and girly and lasts all day.

kaet08
kaet08

I like the musk, but it fades to a powder/floral scent, which I am not a huge fan of.

honeybunnymm
honeybunnymm

To me this is just a nice girly scent when I feel like wearing something sweet. Its not fruity to me. Its more of a creamy vanilla sweet scent. It also smells a little like powder. The notes all seem subtle and mix well. I'd wear this as an everday scent or to a casual dinner. Its more for winter or fall to me. I prefer fresh and fruity scents in the summer.

ZK5
ZK5

This scent is one that I've had for years. And definitely appropriate for several ages.

I love how theres no name you can really give the scent. Its so well balanced and mixed, that sometimes you're left wondering how to pinpoint exactly what you're smelling.

While this scent is feminine it is not sickeningly sweet. The underlying musk definitely gives it an allure. One of my all time favorites.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I tested this at a Lucky store yesterday and was quite impressed. It smells clean, powdery and sweet. I actually got 12+ hours out of this one. Pretty good for a clothing store brand perfume!

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

I love this frag. It's simple & clean; perfect for casual wear. On me, it smells musky at first and then it leaves a powdery clean smell.

Ditto25
Ditto25

This is a nice, inexpensive fragrance. I bought it a few days ago. It's a great everyday scent. It does have a slight powdery smell. It is a sweet, clean smell. I get the floral a fruity notes but it's not sugary sweet. It's easy to wear and can go all year round.

hannie5
hannie5

I love the sweetness of this. It lasts and is a very memorable and unique scent!

mclovin569
mclovin569

This was my middle school signature scent too..

very clean smell.

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

i still love this scent!

Aubynik
Aubynik

It is a nostalgic scent for me. I haven't worn this since 8th grade.

But I recently smelled this perfume on someone in passing and forgot how much I truly like it.

I pick up on a tad of a sweetness in the blend in the top note.
On my skin it drys down to a smooth muskiness with a bit of powder and not much of a fruit/citrus note. It is comforting like a big comfy sweater.

Better suited for winter than summer for me.

BellaLove
BellaLove

I wore this fragrance all throughout high school, it was my signature scent!

dollglam
dollglam

i love it! men love it always get some compliments!!!!

its smooth musky sexy flowery such a sexy smell!!!!

Jellybean
Jellybean

too fruity, too sweet and it reeks more and more with time. It's cheap and overpowering, it brings on asthma attack. gave this one away.

this is just an ordinary everyday floral. more floral than fruity, to me. nothing that really stands out, but not a bad smelling perfume. good for work and won't offend. lasting power is about a couple of hours which actually surprised me. i didn't expect it to have any staying power at all.

SandraV
SandraV

I was looking at the perfume aisle and couldn't decide between this and Violet Eyes so I got both-and the verdict is that I like this and can't stand the VE(sorry Liz).This is a nice,quiet,soft floral.I wish it had more sillage.It's completely unoffensive and on me smells a bit like Ralph.Now-I don't love it as I already have Paris Hilton(which also smells just like Ralph)but I see getting a lot of use out of it all the same.I'm kinda surprised by all the negative reviews as it is such a light,soft scent.Funny as my other choice-Violet Eyes-has excellent reviews and just about made me gag from all the cedar:that one is going back.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Fresh, sweet scent. Perfect for casual days in the spring time. :)

Lexxii
Lexxii

Basically smells like fruity shampoo, but lasts longer than shampoo smell. I got it for a Christmas present from a friend who also loves this perfume. I think it is good if you want to smell clean and fresh without the soap smell.

straydogfreedom
straydogfreedom

I will wear this one once in awhile. When I first tried it I really liked it a lot, but something about it makes me get sick of it after awhile. I think it's just a little too sweet for me, but I do revisit it every now and again.

nyoka
nyoka

i really dont like the sweet clean type of fumes.just not my cup of tea

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

Ok I got this one as a mini, on a clearance shelf for after christmas sale. It was part of a gift set with several other perfumes. I thought it was a great bargain because perfumania sells these small bottles 10 dollars each. And I got a set of this and a couple of the Curve ones for about that price for all of them. I think I ended up spending 2 dollars each.

Oh I was excited. New perfumes to try and enough perfume left for me to enjoy if I liked em. :) At such a bargain! Score! :)

Eeeekkkk (brakes screeching...)

Sorry Charley. :( No can do.

This smells like cheap baby powder icky chemical sweet 80's floral nightmare. Noo... Gag! ugh :( 80's / 90's bad fragrace flash backs. Ewww.. :( (cringe) lol. :)

Sighhss... well I guess you get what you pay for. lol

When I smell this it makes me nautious and want to gag. :( So gross, so sad... (Gag.. Choke..) NASTY. :(

Oh well. :)

... Next. :)

(I might not even give this away... I think this one is going right to the trash - Friends don't give friends bad fragrance. lol :)

gucci
gucci

this fragrance is very sickening to my stomach to strong or maybe concentrated maybe i should by the body spray

danimcneil
danimcneil

I love this scent. And I never get tires of it. I dont smell many fruits in it. This smells like a floral aquatic to me. Lucky is a strong, yet transparent scent. It is a great t-shirt and jeans scent. I get a lot of compliments on this. I have been wearing it off and on for many years and whenever i come back to it, I have no idea why i ever left it!

c3c
c3c

This reminds me of the beginning notes of Ed Hardy (pink bottle) without the sweetness to buffer it, I prefer the Ed Hardy. I'm a fan of softer & sweeter perfumes and this is a bit too sharp for me. It still smells good just not my style.

9154mf
9154mf

A very light, refreshing citrus scent, not much complexity here but would be nice for a hot summers day or for a young girl or for someone who likes their scents fresh and simple.

Sassy1
Sassy1

Nice fresh simple citrus scent. The drydown is a very light floral musky mix. It's an un-offending casual daytime scent, refreshing in hot weather. Good for any age.
Update: Juicy Couture smells very similar to this one, just slightly sweeter. I think I like this one better and it's way cheaper!

kenberlyc
kenberlyc

My daughter wears it, and it is awesome! Fruity and sweet, but not overly sweet. Everytime she has it on I remark that she smells great and she tells me it is lucky!

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

I smell: hyacinth, a bit of citrus and musk. It's fairly fresh, linear, and not too sweet. Simple, not striking, but I would wear it if I want a break from the familiar perfumes I adore. Even if it doesn't smell expensive or unique, it's pleasant enough. I'm not impressed, and I wouldn't buy it, but it's kind of a cute smell.

SophieIowa
SophieIowa

This is a VERY simple scent. Its easily recognisable to me, everyone in my middle school wore this. It's light and pleasant, no particular note sticks out. Its easy to wear anywhere and would be a good choice for a young girl wanting to start out her perfume collection.

sharyssa
sharyssa

This reminds me of watermelon and flowers,it is a bit different from what I usually like (orientals) but it's good for this type of weather because it is light and fresh.Initially I had bought a 1.7 oz for my daughter last year and she was wearing it daily and I didn't like it at first but after smelling it day in and day out I began to want a bottle for myself so I went and bought a 3.4 oz and I got it for cheap so I figure it's a good deal for this type of scent.The bottle is cute too just simple and not overdone like some fragrance bottles are.

TashaRose
TashaRose

It's fresh, sweet, and fruity. I like it, but it's quite typical-smelling and I couldn't wear it everyday without getting bored of it.

guest_Amy
guest_Amy

I like this one..reminds me of Anna Sui but in a fresher version...

ramiske
ramiske

I found this one pretty ordinary. Nothing really stands out about it to me. I can't really distinguish any of the notes in it. But my daughter likes the bottle!

Malegria
Malegria

Very casual, very ordinary, and so boring, too. It won`t capture no one`s attention but wont bring you any aesthetic pleasure either. It has a certain soapy note that I personally dislike, it makes even clean, crispy notes sound a bit sweaty.

fionioni
fionioni

i really love this fragrance. My niece owned this and i loved to spritz myself with it. One of the first perfumes i loved, unfortunately hard to find in store. :(

MartinVain
MartinVain

Its has a fresh scent to it like linen, but with a fruity content. One of my favorites to wear everyday.

falovalo
falovalo

Fresh, somewhat similar to Amor Amor, and my boyfriend gave it to me :). It's slightly sweet and fruity with just a hint of florals. I'm sure lots of people will shy away from this because it's a "drugstore" scent, but it's actually very nice for everyday use in the summer when you don't want something loud and stuffy.

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

I used to wear this a lot when I was younger. It smells a bit like watermelon with some soft florals. Lasting power was not too great though, and it is a bit too sweet of a scent for me now. This does smell pretty good though, and I think it's a nice choice for people looking for a fun, soft floral that can be worn at anytime.

Savanimal
Savanimal

This perfume has a nice scent to it, but I get tired of it easily. I don't wear it very often, but I get compliments on it when I do wear it.

nefertitidancer
nefertitidancer

A crisp fragrance that blends grapefruit, hyacinth, jasmine, musk and amber. A casual refreshing; flowery; feminine scent of citrus; botanicals; amber and musk. (this is the only description i got from it).

coco76
coco76

what are the notes in it?

guest_blaze69303
guest_blaze69303

Best girl perfume ive ever smelt

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

am I the only one who has this perfume?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lucky Brand Lucky You for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lucky Brand Lucky You for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lucky You for Women by Lucky Brand. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lucky You for Women by Lucky Brand represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.