Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pink Frangipani Lucy B for women
dislike

coconut
tropical
Pink Frangipani Lucy B for women Pictures Pink Frangipani Lucy B for women Pictures Pink Frangipani Lucy B for women Pictures

"Pink Frangipani is a tropical Australian beach scent while boosting the mood through the flower essences. Its Australia in a bottle".

Pink Frangipani is a smooth slightly sweet floral fragrance composed of Pink Grapefruit & Pineapple (top notes); with Red Suva Frangipani in the heart and Heliotrope & Coconut milk in the base.

The fragrance is available in 98,8ml (3.38 fl.oz) and rollerball perfume oil 10ml.

Grapefruit Pineapple

Frangipani

Heliotrope Coconut

Bronze Goddess  2011

Pink Frangipani Fragrance Reviews

Jovette Paquin
Jovette Paquin

I want to thank KIKU who suggested this wonderfull scent in my topic. It was a blind buy but i'm very very happy of this purchase ! Beautifull frangipani perfume! It reminds me of summer, beach and sun. It makes me dream of south! :)

poivrerose
poivrerose

It bursts forth with a Beautiful creamy velvety frangipani note. Very floratropical. Very realistic. I think this is one of the nicest floral notes I've ever encountered in a scent. I'm not big on florals at all, but this I really enjoy. It makes me think of glorious lush beaches and sun warmed skin. It's balmy. On my skin there is really only one note, and it is frangipani. It cleans up as it wears. It's a very... Ladylike tropical floral. If you are into simplicity and softness with your florals, and you like frangipani, try it out. It really isn't sweet. I get none of the fruits.

flowerlvr711
flowerlvr711

this is a wonderful summer time scent!! so if you are thinking about buying it, you def should, If you love floral scents that arent too crazy this one is it.. I love mine :)

Kiera79
Kiera79

Very tropical in a piña colada kind of way. Actually, jasmine scented piña colada is probably the best description I can think of for this. This could be a fun summer scent. It is sweet, but not sugary.

pollyjean23
pollyjean23

Gently Tropical

A very pretty scent. Who knew tropical could be this sophisticated! It's light, sweet, warm, natural, and realistic smelling. Very soft.

Pink Frangipani features fresh frangipani, supported by buttery, slightly sweet coconut and rich, hazy heliotrope. Citrus is employed to keep the whole thing light-handed.

Keep in mind that you're not going to turn heads with this one simply by walking past. It is very soft and qualifies as a skin scent. I really have to press my nose to my skin to catch the scent. Only those closest to you will experience the pleasure of smelling your lovely tropical fragrance. Longevity is weak. It's gone in about 2 hours.

Reviewed: sample vial of fragrance oil

Aspendina
Aspendina

Got this today, veeeeeery tropical I really like it.

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

Frangipani and coconut!Pineapple and grapefruit,what
a yummy tropical mix!Just a hint of suntan lotion,
gives it a casual appeal.Lasts as long as a lazy
summer day.This should be called,"Forever Summer",
thank you Lucy B,for creating long lasting quality
fragrances at a reasonable price!PS- if you like,Creed
Virgin Island Water,or Acqua di Parma-Magnolia Nobile,
You will love this!

clarasays
clarasays

This perfume smells like a tropical cocktail in the best possible way. It is all coconut and pinapple, but not in an overly sweet way. It is a bit reminiscent of suntan oil, but again, not in an off-putting way. Give this stuff a shot if you need a fun, fruity, yet sophisticated summer scent.

Kiku
Kiku

This was love at first smell. The opening is a dead ringer for Avon's "Hawaiian White Ginger" -- sweet, creamy, sunny, and exotic. A great "fun" scent for the summer.

c3c
c3c

If you've ever had the opportunity to smell a red frangipani this scent is indeed indicative of it. The red flower is very different from the white most of us know and love. And I do wish Lucy B would come out with the white version so common in leis, because it would be a fabulous improvement on many if it rang as true as this one to the original flower. Indeed there is a note of coconut in the beginning, which is quickly overcome by a floral "perfumey" overtone that to me smells very much like the original flower it is named for. Pineapple, grapefruit & heliotrope are lost in the midst. Wonderful. But I still long for the white frangipani, my true favorite.

Lucy B FRANGIPANI is a very natural-smelling fruity floral fragrance with a bit more sweetness than I'm inclined to like. The melange of frangipani and heliotrope combined with pineapple and coconut smells rather tropical without going so far as to seem cocktailesque--at least not to my nose. The pineapple definitely does not stand out as an isolable note, which is good news for me!

PINK FRANGIPANI would be a nice choice--and a change--for those who wear fruity florals regularly, as it has no vanilla, and the coconut adds creaminess without the stereotypical monoi scent. This fragrance is rather light for an edp, but for that reason it would probably work in hot weather, despite its sweetness. As an added plus, these Lucy Bs are quite reasonably priced and are offered also in perfume oil form.

jeca
jeca

This is very nice fruity floral, an exotic cocktail, with quite recognizable frangipani scent.

Pink Frangipani by Lucy B 4.35 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lucy B Pink Frangipani fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lucy B Pink Frangipani, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Frangipani by Lucy B. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Frangipani by Lucy B represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.