Designers » L » Woody Spicy « Groups

Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods Lucy B for women

Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods Lucy B for women
dislike

coconut

Lucy B launches Royal Collection for holyday season 2010, inspired by the natural beauties of Australia. Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods is a warm and sensual woody fragrance that opens with fresh notes of green fig and pepper, with heart and base of green leaves, creamy coconut and vanilla. Notes: green fig, pepper, green notes of leaves, coconut, vanilla and woody notes.

It is available as 50 ml EDP as 10 ml perfume oil.

Vanille Coconut black fig Green Notes Woodsy Notes Pepper

Buddha’s Fig
Philosykos
Mediterranean Fig

Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods Fragrance Reviews

rubyrabbit
rubyrabbit

This is exactly what I was looking for in a fragrance. Fig and vanilla are my favorite fragrance notes and this combines the two along with fig leaf and woods to keep it interesting. Lasts forever and doesn't trigger headaches. Perfection.

CheshLA
CheshLA

I don't know if I just got a bad batch, or whether it is my particular chemistry. Unfortunately this perfume's wonderful initial notes flashed off and I was left with a horrible powdery scent.

I smelled like old lady and death.

Obviously many people love this scent (more power to them!), but I had to shower and change clothing.

My search continues..

Sorayya
Sorayya

I just LOVE this one...it's a green fig perfume not sugary fig. Every thing is perfectly balanced.

Virtualy perfect :-)

seaside
seaside

I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't even know what a fig smells like or should smell like. I've not been a big fan of them as a food item.

But I was intrigued with the description here and the reviews. So when a website that sells Lucy B had a 20 percent off sale, I thought, what the hell? It's then almost free. :-)

Fig, schmig, I love this stuff. It's just beautiful. I can't pick out individual notes so much as just enjoying the composition as a whole; it is perfectly balanced.

This is one of my most favorite scents right now. I find it comforting and almost addictive, so I am grateful that it lingers for quite some time

shamsiruhe
shamsiruhe

this perfume, like habanita, is a work of genius in my opinion. both of them are priced to where anyone can own a bottle.

truly figgy and truly woody and the blending is seamless. it projects well but isn't cloying or overpowering.

very feminine in a satisfying way. sexy but not scandalous, comforting but not foodie, feminine but not girly, friendly but not flirty.

and just a stunning scent.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

After wearing this fragrance for many hours I can say that it is my favorite of all the fig scents I have tried. It comes on a bit strong in the topnotes with lots of green, fig and vanilla. But the scent deepens and softens with each hour with the woods and coconut. I do not get any pepper as a separate note, but the sweetness does calm down as the scent evolves.

I love that the coconut blends seamlessly into the whole and does not stick out like a paper umbrella on a tropical drink. Masterful balancing of notes by the perfumer result in a very lovely fragrance that I will enjoy wearing. I especially love the final drydown into a soft gorgeous skin scent. I think I need a bottle of this lovely juice.

SweetChouli
SweetChouli

What a lovely, smooth, green, leafy fig scent. In the top it does remind me a bit of Philosykos, but with the vanilla, slight pepper and woods, it actually has more depth than Philosykos and smells more rounded to me. It is gorgeous and my new favorite fig scent! And cheap!! Just 25 USD, but comparable to any other expensive fig scent out there. Check it out!

Kiera79
Kiera79

This is the first fig scent I've tried, so I can't compare it to any others out there, but I really like this. It has a spicy/woodyness to it, but the vanilla keeps it from being too masculine (although this would smell amazing on a guy!) It reminds me of something.... like leather, but greener and figgy-er. It's really interesting and has me going back again and again for another sniff. This is going to the top of my want list :)

UPDATE: I've had this now for about a week and I can't tell you how much I love this fragrance! I'm sitting here marinating in about 8 sprays and it is just bliss :) figgy, woody, green loveliness.

heatherine
heatherine

At last, a fig that makes up for my monumental disappointment with Diptyque's Philosykos, which smelled divine from the bottle but turned sour on my skin within an hour. This is fantastic! Lucy B's Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods is so very figgy with a perfect blend of vanilla and wood notes. I detected some green notes, very little pepper, and no coconut at all. Imagine a freshly carved wooden bowl filled with the ripest figs and drizzled with a little vanilla liqueur. Heavenly! Sillage was great, about 4 feet and it lasted a good 6-7 hours. Actually, 11 hours later I can still detect the tiniest scent of it. I've nearly used up all five of my sample vials and can't wait to get my hands on a full bottle!

melia
melia

Interesting combination that seems to work here: a soft green (little figgy) opening, not sharp. Little later it softens even more with the vanilla (mainly) and woods. It has a little peppery coconut tint. Certainly not masculine or too spicey. Absolutely smooth and not loud or sreeching/screaming, but refreshing too. Great!

tsth
tsth

This one was too much like Pacifica's Med. Fig...It's a nice fig not too green or too sweet. Just a nice warm fig scent. I could have just stuck with what I had, but the bottle is whimsical.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lucy B Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lucy B Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods by Lucy B. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods by Lucy B represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.