Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Tiare Coconut Lucy B for women

Tiare Coconut Lucy B for women
dislike

yellow floral
Tiare Coconut Lucy B for women Pictures Tiare Coconut Lucy B for women Pictures Tiare Coconut Lucy B for women Pictures

"Tiare Coconut is a tropical Australian beach scent while boosting the mood through the flower essences. Its Australia in a bottle".

Tiare Coconut is an exotic floral fragrance with a warm oriental base. A top note is composed of tiare flowers and coconut, middle notes are combined of magnolia & champaca, with bottom notes of amber and vanilla blossom.

The fragrance is available in 98,8ml (3.38 fl.oz) and rollerball perfume oil 10ml.

Coconut Tiare Flower

Magnolia Champaca

Amber Vanilla

Tiare Coconut Fragrance Reviews

Kiera79
Kiera79

This smells like musky sweet-tarts to me. Not good.

Sorayya
Sorayya

I was affraid it would be all coconut but no! Very nice vanilla, amber and exotic flowers. Coconut is very light.

Great for summer.

I love most of Lucy B products!

june7rose
june7rose

A candyish floral I nearly I bought, but knew I wouldn't get enough wear out of it. Reasonably priced.

sanjidude
sanjidude

One of my favorite coconut/vanilla scented perfumes. I had to replace my all time favorite Origins Shedonism that was discontinued. It's very light but the scent stays in my hair all day - you'd have to get pretty close to smell it though. I like that it's strong enough mostly for just me to smell. There is a beachy feel to it but not suntan lotion-y. I mostly pick up the coconut, vanilla, orchid and amber notes. Very nice scent for any season.

SweetChouli
SweetChouli

I hardly detect any coconut, but what I do get is lots of vanilla and amber, as well as some floral under notes. This isn't summery, but very warm and rich. I don't usually follow the rules of perfume with seasons and I've worn it in the summer. But it's definetly more of a fall/winter perfume. It's sweet, but not too sweet. And, as it begins to dry down, I start getting more of the magnolia and what I think is Tiare flower. I'm unfamiliar with Tiare flower as a note, but there's definetly a floral component that I don't recognize. But is very nice and it lasts a long time! Just like her Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods! For such an affordable indie perfumery, Lucy B sure does perfume right. I don't think I could be happier with the quality of these scents.

flowerlvr711
flowerlvr711

I absolutely adore Lucy B's fragrances!! I found these particular scents by total accident on Ebay and boy, i am glad i did, since then i have acquired 3 different lucy b perfume oils on ebay, and love them all. its def like summertime in a bottle.

pbluberry
pbluberry

Very light and sheer, I normally don't spray very much perfume on at once but with this you need to. Not much coconut or tiare flower in there. It's pure vanilla, amber and nondescript florale. I can't smell the tiare, magnolia and definitely not champaca. I can't make it out. It's not bad I like it well enough but nothing special.

Raina
Raina

With a name like Tiare Coconut I was expecting something with a beach tone. A breezy meld of tiare and coconut, sweetend by vanilla is not what this is.

Instead we are presented with vanilla and amber (the combination forming the bottom note of cashmere musk I am guessing,) lots of it, and an almost spicy orchid that gives this more of a floral vibe. It is most definitely a floriental, and I noticed right from the beginning a distinct lack of anything tiare or coconut in the scent. Very at odds with its own name. As it sits on my skin for a while I can almost pick up something that might resemble tiare or coconut, but then again that might be my wishful thinking or perhaps the power of suggestion in the name of this fragrance. The pinapple note doesn't register at all, or it might be there but if I had not known the notes at all (which I didn't other than what the name suggested) I couldn't tell you if it was there for sure. All I can really say is that the pinapple is more of a possibility of a note here than either tiare or coconut.

I feel as though I've smelled this before somewhere. I believe its extremely close to Dior's J'Adore L'or. If you're looking for a lovely floriental then I say give this one a shot. Its lovely, if its what you're looking for.

mseidoom
mseidoom

I loooove this!!! The coconut is very light and I really smell the vanilla in this. It's not too floral and the notes are blended well. This was the EDP version I sampled and staying power is great. Tiare Coconut reminds me of another fragrance but I can't remember which one.

On my fourth and final journey through the small house of Lucy B, I find that TIARE COCONUT, like the other three creations in this series, defies its name. This beautiful fragrance is a floriental with a marked and spicy orchid note that dominates the composition and verges rather far from the stereotypical tiare coconut scent. This is a lovely and feminine floral which is neither too spicy nor too sweet and my favorite of the four Lucy Bs.

According to the carded sample, the actual notes are those listed at fragrantica under TROPICAL GARDENIA, while the notes listed above are found in TROPICAL GARDENIA (they have been switched). TIARE COCONUT features:

top: tiare and orchid
middle: coconut and pineapple
bottom: cashmere musk

This perfume has good longevity and detectable enough sillage to make it more appropriate for cooler weather. All in all, I am very happy with these Australian creations composed of natural essences of indigenous flowers. Well done and highly recommended!

Carnelian
Carnelian

Sure, there are PLENTY of beachy, summer, tropical fragrances out there to choose from. I've smelled alot of them and have a few, they're some of my favorite scents. So why try Lucy B? Because they smell GREAT! I am so glad I risked it anyway. They are rich, sweet, luscious, well-balanced, long-lasting fragrances (I got the oils, not sure about the EDP.) The oil version it light, too, not sure of the base used but it's not thick & gooey, it sinks in fairly quickly which is nice.

Tiare Coconut isn't just another linear "blast of coconut" beach perfume. Not sure it I would call this oriental floral, though, it's fruity floral the first couple of hours before th coconut & suggestion of citrus wears off. It smells delicious, though, my other tropical perfumes pale in comparison. I'm going to love this one at the end of January.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lucy B Tiare Coconut fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lucy B Tiare Coconut, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tiare Coconut by Lucy B. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tiare Coconut by Lucy B represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.