Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Lulu Lulu Castagnette for women

Lulu Lulu Castagnette for women
dislike

Lulu Lulu Castagnette for women Pictures Lulu Lulu Castagnette for women Pictures Lulu Lulu Castagnette for women Pictures Lulu Lulu Castagnette for women Pictures

The brand of Lulu Castagnette launched two fragrances for young and active inhabitants of big cities in 2006. These are Luluforever EDT i Lulu EDP.

Unlike fresh and light Luluforever, Lulu is a more concentrated oriental composition, which is sweet and seductive. Fruity opening includes berries (red currant and blueaberry) and citruses, which lead us into a floral heart with exotic frangipani, intoxicating date and violet. Warm, woody and sweet base incorporates vanilla, Tonka, sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli and musk.

>p>EDP is produced in 30, 50 and 100 ml volume. Flacon was designed by Thierry Faucon.

Pomelo Mandarin Orange Blueberry

Frangipani Violet Datura

Vanilla Tonka Bean Sandalwood Vetiver Patchouli Musk

Lulu Fragrance Reviews

dainty.teechan
dainty.teechan

i love this one. light but log lasting. love frangipani met sandalwood. honestly, i don't like vanilla too much but the vanilla favor has covered by frangipani. it is really musk and relaxing. and it's warm too.

guest_daysi Ann
guest_daysi Ann

Very good fixer lasts me all day I like the smell I like the elegant bottle has a mysterious touch, elegant sophisticated partcicular I'm a fan of the brand I have them all on my dresser because I believe that as no two Castagnetto lulu.
note: daysi

c3c
c3c

I've been searching for a perfume with a good frangipani note other than the Plumeria perfume I purchased in Hawaii. This doesn't have it, I suppose it's the violet I'm picking up. However it's soft and light, very wearable. Too me it's slightly sweet and powdery. It reminds me of a much improved Sun Moon Stars with no chemical edge.

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

I got this as a present. I was looking at it and checking it out, but always spent my money on smth else.

Well, it's a nice smell, it reminds me of a cream cake. Sweet, soft... It's a but chemical in the beginniтg, but after it settles on me, it fades to a very "close to the skin" vanilla.

I might never buy it myself, but I'm glad that I have it.

vertigo
vertigo

I agree with Trvevil on everything here.
Just want to add that the fragrance is really velvety, I find it dark and seductive, with a wink.
Really special one!

Trvevil
Trvevil

I love these- I like the berry top notes and frangipani with violet. This stands out with something interesting. Maybe it's datura, which is listed in basenotes as one of middle notes.
It's staying power is great. It stays all day long.
This truly is seductive and smells great.
The top notes -berries never smell on me wrong. (compared to other perfumes). I've gotten a lot of complements wearing this. It's just as cute as Flowerbomb, but this is not similar to it. It can be dark on you or sweet, but never unnoticed!
It goes well in almost every season
I don't understand it is discontinued or what? Can't find it anywhere, so I treasure my bottle...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lulu Castagnette Lulu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lulu Castagnette Lulu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lulu by Lulu Castagnette. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lulu by Lulu Castagnette represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Christian Dior Poison Cacharel Scarlett Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Carolina Herrera CH Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi Shiseido Feminite du Bois Lancome Tresor John Galliano John Galliano Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Burberry The Beat Valentino Valentina Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Madonna Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked Cacharel Noa Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Guerlain My Insolence