Designers » L » Aromatic Green « Groups

Go Green Lush for women and men

Go Green Lush for women and men
dislike

herbal

Go Green by Lush is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women and men. Go Green was launched in 2007. The fragrance features sandalwood, artemisia, tarragon, caraway, violet leaf, grapefruit, oakmoss, vetiver, neroli, cedar and bergamot.

Sandalwood Artemisia Tarragon Caraway Violet Leaf Grapefruit Oakmoss Vetiver Neroli Cedar Bergamot

Go Green Fragrance Reviews

According to the store clerk, Go Green is being discontinued (and Karma too?) I tried the solid perfume today and yes, it was grassy and I also got a lot of really nice sandalwood and vetiver; making the scent seems masculine. It's slightly sweet but not strong. It must be because of a solid perfume. For those who likes this, better hurry!

vuelo
vuelo

It smells just like their "GRASS" shower gel. I wonder why this is not called "GRASS" too.

It's frash cut grass with some (unburned pieces) of frankincense.

Great, actually. I like it. Not their best, but I find it nice to wear, when going out in nature/countryside...

mosesdleon
mosesdleon

I wanted to like this, I really like the Lush ethos, but sadly it smelled truly nasty on me - the tarragon dominated completely and I didn't get any of the fresh, citrussy notes or the vetiver heart, it was more like a past-its-best bouquet garni. Never mind, looks like it works for some people.

michelle23
michelle23

Smells like fresh cut grass. Its something I'd spray around the house to envoke feelings of a summer day, but I personally wouldn't use it as a body spray.

Σελήνη
Σελήνη

I think it's so great that they make a natural fragrance for people that want to be one thing with the natur.
The name is a invitation and they say don't be egoistic only one time.It's good for people that love natur,
freedom and equity.
The Bottle is really funny and creative,looks like a plant atomizer,it would look better(for my opinion) when there are not so much Text on the front of the Bottle.
The fragrance is nice,the first smell is fresh(like a Sea) you smell the grapefruit, then the bergamot and for me it smells like thyme,it smells like flowers and herbs.Because of the herb notes i don't like it on me a little bit to masculine,but some womans like that and i think it's a good parfume for woman's&Men's.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lush Go Green fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lush Go Green, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Go Green by Lush. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Go Green by Lush represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lush Karma Lush Tuca Tuca Jil Sander Sun Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette The Body Shop Woody Sandalwood Perfume Oil Yardley April Violets L`Occitane en Provence Miel & Citron (Honey & Lemon) Lush Vanillary Lush Icon L`Occitane en Provence The Vert  (Green Tea) Aveda Chakra 5 Creativity Lush Twilight Lush Honey I Washed the Kids Jo Malone Red Roses Lush Lust Guerlain Shalimar Thierry Mugler Womanity Lush Tramp Lush Sun Lush Death and Decay