Designers » L » Floral « Groups

dislike

yellow floral
beeswax
Orange Blossom Lush for women and men Pictures

Orange Blossom is the fragrance of freedom with notes of orange blossom, ylang-ylang, rosewood, neroli, sandalwood and beeswax. Available as EDP. Orange Blossom was launched in 2010. Orange Blossom was created by Mark Constantine and Simon Constantine.

African Orange flower Neroli Ylang-Ylang Sandalwood Beeswax Brazilian Rosewood

Zagara (Orange Blossom)
Orange Blossom, Lilac & Jasmine
Néroli & Orchidée

Orange Blossom Fragrance Reviews

bluebellinthewoods
bluebellinthewoods

Adore, adore adore. Neroli heaven, a soliflore that is not as simple as it appears; good longevity, uplifting and inexpensive. I always forget how beautiful this creation is, when I do reach for it I am smiling and comforted all day.

Robyn2000
Robyn2000

I have half a stick left of this which I am jealously guarding. I love it so much! There's the initial hit of orange blossoms, but a really good solid sandalwood base. It also throws in a bit of honey. It's a really lovely summer scent, reminiscent of old style sun tan lotion. I'm devastated that this has been discontinued.

katemax
katemax

I bought this in solid version along with lust when during my 30th birthday spending spree. at the time I liked it, but I dident have many other perfumes and looking back it just smelled like some sort of aromatherapy massage oil. nice but not really perfumey

Purplegem
Purplegem

I got the solid version of this and was looking forward to smelling it as I love orange blossom. It smells like a musty old persons house. Yes theres orange blossom and ylang ylang, likely rosewood that I could smell too but ugh.Not nice. As someone else commented, more earthy/woody than sweet. Pretty sure the solid stick smells different to spray - but then it has beeswax etc in.

httrhvictory
httrhvictory

This is my FAVORITE scent... My boyfriend thinks it smells like sunscreen when first applied, but I don't get that. I agree with the other reviewer who said it smells similar to the Trader Joe's Orange Blossom Honey hand and body soap (I use that too!), but with more of a woody/spicy component that the soap lacks.

I'm extremely disappointed that it has been discontinued and sincerely hope they bring it back. If anyone has any recommendations for similar fragrances or knows of a good copycat scent please let me know!

racheldaylewis
racheldaylewis

This is the only lush perfume I really really want and I waited too long to buy it. Its gone. Not on the site, not on eBay. If anyone has a bottle they don't want, please contact me, I'm devastated.

Briarthorn
Briarthorn

For the perfume not the solid

A sharp white orange blossom over the basic lush base of sandalwood, rosewood etc. I don't really get any of the ylang-ylang. It's pretty linear and the sharpness of this orange blossom is a major turn of for me. It's so distracting that I have a difficult time picking out any notes other than it and the base. White florals have a tendency to get unpleasantly sharp on me so if you have that issue too you may want to rethink this one.

The sillage is nuclear and it lasts a good long time.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

This doesn't suit my skin, but smells amazing in my hair! It's so fresh and calming, like a deep breath of cool air.

If you like this try Lush's 'Happy Happy Joy Joy' perfumed hair conditioner.

krmarich
krmarich

I ordered this directly from Lush and almost returned it, thinking it had gone off. My nose has a very odd perception with orange blossom. I guess I was expecting those Florida orange groves of my childhood or the magic of Coppertone. This fleeting note is so hard to get right. For the price, its here. Although, somewhat hidden.

I immediately detect beeswax. Its not obnoxious, yet a little unsettling. Then comes the dark, bitter demanding neroli note. Its not in your face. I almost thought Lemon Pledge, but no lemon here. I would call it fine orange blossom soap.

Its not well composed like Icon. Can I wear it in public? Of course! If you are looking for the ultimate orange blossom/neroli scent, keep looking. If you want an everyday pick me up that reminds you of the beach, then this is it. This review is for the solid black tube.

artemiss
artemiss

One of the best and 'purest' orange blossom fragrances, despite having other notes distinguishable to the the nose. Classic, and a must for the first beach-warm days of spring.

melahalley
melahalley

I have the solid perfume, and on the whole I've found it pretty disappointing. If it's hot out (and where I live, it nearly almost always it), on first application, I'm bombarded with a heavily indolic fragrance, more reminiscent of jasmine than orange blossoms. There is no freshness, no citrus notes. Just lots and lots of indole. Then within an hour or two, it fades away to nothing. The sillage is nothing to speak of- I have to put my nose to my wrist to get even the slightest whiff.

It starts off heavy-handed and one note, and it's incredibly short lived. Disappointing.

Museumgal
Museumgal

I feel like this one is a very moody perfume based on temperature, weather, etc. I put it on a cool evening and I was mostly getting a beeswax/woody quality which was not what I was expecting with a perfume of this name. Then I put it on during a warm day and I could smell the oranges much better -- although quite indolic on the orange blossom here to warn those who dislike that quality in white florals. It's rich enough you could definitely wear this all year. I would definitely give this on multiple wears in different weather though as it really is a chameleon of a scent.

demonicpretty
demonicpretty

This fragrance is so refreshing! The orange blossom smell is authentic and fresh, and the honey is sweet and calming. There is very a slight warm/woodsy undertone in the drydown. It smells almost exactly like the Orange Blossom Honey Liquid soap sold by Trader Joe's, so if you like that, you will be a fan of this. I also like to use this perfume to refresh my room and linens occasionally.

justbeQ
justbeQ

Wow! This opens GREEN and potent! With a capital G-R-E-E-N and P-O-T-E-N-T! I mean this slaps you across the face at first spray. Then it becomes potently green with honey and the comb. I love orange blossom and neroli (they are my favorite notes) and I don’t think it can get anymore orange blossom and neroli than this. It seems to envelop every aspect of it. From the leaves to the bitter rind of the fruit to the wonderful dried down sweetness that we all know and love. There is a rawness to it. After the opening there is a waxiness and it becomes more citric. It’s still green at this point. I don’t think a lot of people will enjoy the opening because it can be viewed as harsh and I could see this giving someone a blinding headache too. And on another note (haha, get it? I said note), my cat apparently loves the stuff, she keeps licking and rubbing her nose across my arm making it difficult to type.

My favorite part is about two hours in. When the sandalwood and rosewood warm it up and mellow it out a bit and the greenness diminishes and the honey amps up just a bit. When it finally settles it turns to that sweet flower I love about 4 hours in.

It sticks around for a lot longer and is louder than I thought it would be. I probably get 6-8 hours wear time. The silage seems quite loud in the early stages of this fragrances evolution but as it evolves and the sweetness settles in toward the end it becomes a lot more quiet.

If you can make it through the opening the ending is worth it. I can respect it. But I will not wear it frequently and am glad I only purchased the purse spray. But the ending is really WOW! And very true!

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

I'm in love with it. It's "orange" like orange blossom all over!! it's soooo special, I just love, love, love it!!

First sprits is harsh with a neroli blast and lots of green notes. After a while it settels down and the scent becomes delicious........ The orange blossom starts coming out with a white floral heart.... getting stronger and creamier with a honey dry-down, but whith a lightly woodsy feeling. It's very creamyfresh and feminin!

I absolutely ADORE it! This is pure bliss :)) One of my favorite from Lush along with Karma, Love, 25:43 and Ginger... by the way... I love most everything from Lush :))

Jag äääälskar denna doften. Den är "orange" som apelsinblomma i all oändlighet! Den är sååå speciellt, jag bara älskar, älskar, älskar den!

Första spritzen är skarp med massor av neroli och gröna noter. Efter ett tag lugnar den sig och doften utvecklas till en läckerbit........ Apelsinblomma börjar framträda tillsammans med ett hjärta av andra vita blommor .... Doften blir mer och mer kraftfullare i sin karaktär samtidigt som den blir krämigare med inslag honung, tillsammans med en luftig träig känsla. Doften är mycket krämigt fräsch och feminin!

Jag fullkomligt älskar den! Detta är ren lycka :)) En av mina favoriter från Lush, tillsammans med Karma, Love, 25:43 och Ginger... för övrigt äääälskar jag det mesta från Lush.

breakfst
breakfst

I'm trying to like it but it's a little too strong for me. It smells like the Lush store.

Nancy Lynn
Nancy Lynn

This is a fine orange blossom scent. Not complex enough for me to enjoy on it's own so I have found it it perfect or layering with other scents like vanillas or ambers or fruity scents, or the whole lot together.

Kapuzik

simply love it. Every day use)

renperd
renperd

The top notes smell very good with an old-fashioned neroli vibe and some orange blossom peeping through. However, the drydown gives me wet dog (or wet gorilla) hiding underneath the remnants of orange blossom/neroli. It must be the honey/sandalwood creating this highly disagreeable accord for me. Won't be testing this one again.

AmyV
AmyV

(Review for the solid stick.)
Very wearable and pleasant. A strong lifelike orange blossom scent, dry rather than sweet, with some woody/earthiness. Like smelling an orange tree in bloom. Love!

fishmerised
fishmerised

I have the solid stick and it's handy to carry around in my bag. The orange blossom, neroli and ylang ylang are prominent in the top notes. The beeswax, jasmine, rosewood and sandlewood lend it an earthy, pungent flavour that lingers. I tend to reapply periodically to refresh the top notes.

At first sniff it reminded me of 4711 as well, but it developes very differently. I like this frag, it's fresh but not overly sweet or cloying. It's unisex and I think that's the reason behind the mixed reviews. It's not what one would normally expect from a frag called Orange Blossom.

Lush ORANGE BLOSSOM offers a strong, Gorilla-base anchored presentation of the orange blossom note. I would say that this analogy is valid:

LUST:Jasmine::ORANGE BLOSSOM: Orange Blossom

I suppose that's not all that helpful, and the name basically sums it up already, but the most important point to bear in mind with Lush ORANGE BLOSSOM is that it is truly buried in the Lush house base, which is super gooey, somewhat blunt, not at all subtle, and going to be a deal breaker for many. I personally like it, but it's quite intense and makes for perfumes which are more like events than scents which I would choose normally to don in public.

As an example, I chose to don ORANGE BLOSSOM this morning because... I knew that I had a bath on the horizon, and I was thinking about taking an orange blossom bath, so this scent is just going to ramp up the wafts of orange blossom off the top of the water beautifully. (I did the same thing last week with LUST, donning it before a jasmine bath, and it was lovely!)

The orange blossom of this composition is almost soapy, but not quite, and almost sweet, but not quite. It's really Gorilla-gooey, and therefore sui generis, it seems to me. It starts to make me think of Prada INFUSION DE FLEURS D'ORANGER, except it stops short of that soapy composition and instead veers toward the sweet side without however attaining the levels of the By Kilian sweet orange blossom or the Couvent des Minimes variation on the theme.

ORANGE BLOSSOM does smell like orange blossom, I can attest. But it also smells like the Lush Gorilla base, which is going to work for some people and not for others. Although they are enjoyable to wear, I would advise not wearing these perfumes to the office, unless by chance you work for Lush. (-; They are so strong that they may permanently impair one's olfactory receptors, leading one to lose the ability to smell perfume on one's self, just like the guy who cranks the earphones of his MP3 player on maximum volume, having lost the ability to hear.

In fact, for that very reason, I've been punctuating my testing of the perfumes of this house with the ultra-subtle, refined creations of Keiko Mecheri. I do believe that these Lush perfumes are natural smelling and worth a sniff by people who appreciate intense olfactory experiences à la Serge Lutens.

brettashley
brettashley

This is a wonderful fragrance for the summer. I have a sample size of the fragrance oil and a solid, which I like to keep in my purse. Applied from the solid, Orange Blossom is a gorgeous skin scent with minimal sillage. It lasts, but people have to be hugging you to smell it. I still catch nice whiffs of it throughout the day as I go about my business. Applied from a fragrance oil (and I'm assuming the spray), the scent is strong enough to waft around pleasantly.

Orange Blossom is mostly neroli and orange blossom, with a soft dry down of creamy sandalwood and honey. Of Lush's offerings, I can imagine that this one, and Vanillary, would be the easiest to like. If you've stayed away from Lush stores in the past, I'd really suggest at least going in and giving these a try on your skin.

KEW
KEW

I love all the notes but this is just rather basic and unrefined. Is fine as a shower get but it's just doesn't smell like fine fragrance. But then maybe it's not trying to be that.

EDIT: Over a week later and I wore the coat that I was wearing it when testing which still smells- and now it smells really nice and round! Perhaps I'll try it again!

SS79
SS79

Soapy yumminess.. I love it!! Can't stop smelling myself since I bought it!!!

Kapuzik

i love it( solid ) cannot stop sniffing myself!

There was no orange blossom for me in this one. Maybe strong beeswax and Neroli, but all in all I found it overwhelmingly harsh.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I didn't get orange blossom, I got a cloying essential oil sting, the kind that equates to TE alcohol sting in EDTs. Yep, sift through the beeswax and bergamot to get the florals, but the scent has already developed before the florals can really speak up. The first impression over shadowed the goodness in the drydown.
Like I always say; if you're into niche, go try it.

Another hyped Lush. I adore orange blossom, both in a soliflore and in a complex scent.
Listed notes include also neroli and sandalwood!!! I mean... this should be the scent of heaven for me! I don't dislike beeswax. All should be perfection... Instead it is not and not on my skin in any case.
It smells almost putrid on me since the beginning. I let it dry and after 30 minutes it was much better and more wearable, still no magic orange blossom blooming on my nervous system!
No piercing neroli, not even the cooky pastiera-like (yum!) smell of The Couvent des Minimes, which I don't like in a perfume to wear but I can appreciate in a traditional pastiera. Cologne 4711 smells much better and it is more uplifting, which is the main aromatherapic effect for o.b. and neroli.
Smelled from a close distance these Lush are horrible, while smelled from a 50 cm distance they are more nuanced and not disturbing.
Anyway I liked Imogen Rose a little bit more than this one.
My best orange blossom scent by now is Fleurs d'Oranger by Fragonard (there are people around me who don't like it) and there are other pleasant and touching ob perfumes around for a much smaller price.

lilinah
lilinah

I can't write a sensible review of this. I do not love it. I absolutely ADORE it! Besides having the juice, i have the solid version in a tube which i keep in my purse. I love the bright and cheerful opening, i love the orange blossom and white floral heart, i love the sandalwood and honey dry-down. This is not a linear scent, but it projects orange blossom throughout its life, and on me it lasts many many hours.

This is pure bliss!

lara0905
lara0905

Liquid summer-imagination.:)Happiness and optimism.

After application neroli blast swirling with green nuances, bitter-fresh splash of the notes. But these are fading away quickly and the dominant neroli sweetens with beeswax, the scent become a bit medicine-like. Seconds later the orange blossom can be detectable, getting stronger and stronger, rosewood and after sandalwood gives the lightly woodsy feeling and the medicinal nuance goes away.The beeswax clearly detectable in the drydown but it doesn't make the scent overly sweet,it's still fresh and happy.:)
Maybe because the orange-flower+ beeswax combination but I really feel elderflower aroma in it!!:D

Particular, somehow joyful composition.

I think I will try it in hot weather too, I'm sure it's will be beautiful.:)

Fiferstone
Fiferstone

Wow, this one smelled so much like 4711 and/or Tosca to me that I did a quick comparison of the compositions of those two, to Orange Blossom. Orange Blossom to my nose is very, very similar to Tosca, but is more long-lasting. I think I'm in like, but not necessarily in love with it. It's a nice fresh scent for summer. It doesn't seem overly "orange' - the orange blossom doesn't stick out in the composition overmuch. I agree with Janina and Juliebilo that the woods are more prominent than the flowers in this one.

mamiman
mamiman

It's slightly woodsy and I can smell neroli as well. But for some reason, it reminds me of some artificial air freshener...

juliebilo
juliebilo

smells a little like soap. orange blossom leaves. (I have it on me and I'm trying to describ it but I'm not good at it! (and I usually speak french so it's even harder! it doesn't smell like the other floral perfum... I'd say it's a bit oriental. if you smell really close, you can kind of some... wood? I like it... it's special, like the other lush perfums.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lush Orange Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lush Orange Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Orange Blossom by Lush. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Orange Blossom by Lush represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.