Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Sikkim Girls Lush for women and men
dislike

tuberose
Sikkim Girls Lush for women and men Pictures

Sikkim Girls conjures the exotic and was inspired by a story told to musician Sheema Mukherjee of the "Sikkim Girls" who seduced a Darjeeling cafe-owner's son with the sensual sway of their bodies.

Sikkim Girls features sultry floral notes of frangipani, jasmine and tuberose on a sweet base of vanilla. Adorned with a custom label featuring a charming illustration of the sensual Sikkim Girls in red, black and white, the fragrance is available in a range of sizes from 0.3 oz. to 3.1 oz. Sikkim Girls was launched in 2013. Sikkim Girls was created by Simon Constantine and Mark Constantine.

Jasmine Frangipani Vanilla Tuberose

Sikkim Girls Fragrance Reviews

geekgoddess
geekgoddess

I just tried this on in the store today, and at first I was disappointed. It wasn't love at first sniff to say the least. Maybe it's my skin chemistry or maybe it's just my personal preference, but smoky incense scents smell absolutely disgusting on me, like ashtrays and things that were never meant to be burned. The only incense scents I liked were Tom Ford Sahara noir and a Tauer perfume, and those were more resinous than smoky.

After about half an hour, the smoke smell of the top notes faded, and all I could smell was this exotic floriental scent. The florals were rich, strong, and unusual-- I'm not even sure which flowers they are supposed to be, but they do smell a bit tropical. This isn't just the usual sweet jasmine. There is this hint of spice that adds a bit of an edge, but it's faint and stays in the background, giving the heady florals some depth. There isn't a really obvious powder note that I can smell, but there is this feeling of powder (so hard for me to explain) it's like looking through frosted glass instead of a clear window. maybe the opaque powdery texture of the smell is what makes people compare this to classic scents.

I was expecting more of a bombshell scent, but once the smoke scent fades, this perfume is very soft and stays close to the skin; more sensual than outright sexy.

camden-girl
camden-girl

Only have solid to go by but yikes errrrrr it's awful smells like an incense stick not for me :( but my mum got it for me so bless it's in zee collection unworn tho shame.

Inky Le Guin
Inky Le Guin

A pretty straight forward oriental scent without spice or sweet warmth. A white flower scent that smells unmistakably oriental. This is great for an evening, uncomplicated white floral that makes you dream of an ancient Asian village. This smells vintage but exotic vintage. Ancient vintage really. A wonderful new relic.

SwishingtonGrimble
SwishingtonGrimble

Sometimes on me it's just pretty flowers, other times a joss stick (particularly according to my husband.) It's really very comforting.

Whilst I love the liquid version I did not appreciate the solid at all. It does posses a soapy vibe that is all but absent from the liquid.

The solid version of All Good Things on the other hand is a winner, save for the glitter, why Lush, why?

Midian
Midian

I have the solid perfume of Sikkim Girls. It's kinda nice and sweetly smoky smell but reminds me too much of some cheap soap. I like the fact that is has natural ingredients but there is still something too "man-made" and artificial about this scent which I cannot appreciate at all. I like Lust from Lush/Gorilla Perfume's much much better!

Tom Petitgrain
Tom Petitgrain

A hippy-dippy Chanel No. 5, if you can imagine it. Wonderful.

pchmad
pchmad

raw jasmine, so floral and girly sexy. guess it doesn't last so long at least not on my skin

kaxmir
kaxmir

Floral, spicy...very unusual smell, I smell flowers, neroli, vanilla, patchouli in that order when I wear. Kind of a hippy smell, which I love!

My favorite scent by LUSH Gorilla line. The liquid smells much better than the cream pot that LUSH sells.

Alex1984
Alex1984

Sikkim girls is a very intriguing perfume. Under the tropical frangipani and tuberose, there's a very nice smokiness. That particular smoky effect also feels lightly incense like. I'm not sure where it comes from, but I'm guessing the vanilla used has its rough aspects enhanced rather than blurred.
After Lust, I was expecting a bomb, but Sikkim is less in your face. Strange, considering it is tuberose rich!

What I mostly get is the frangipani, which combines aspects of gardenia and jasmine, and a banana like sweetness that could be related to ylang ylang or the frangipani star of the show.

Up until the third hour there is hardly any change; it's all white creamy dreams. But tuberose is invited to the party, so she has to make her presence known. Mostly in the form of a cool camphor breeze that cuts through the sweetness as she briefly exits the scene.

And this is Sikkim on my skin. White flowers, small intervals of tuberose camphor, and smoky tendrils in the background. Utterly beautiful. Quietly meditative.

Long lasting with average sillage.

MeganD
MeganD

A beautiful alternative healer and her husband told me I smelled like Balinese temples when I was wearing this. I can't vouch for that, having never smelled a Balinese temple myself, but they must smell amazing if they smell like this.

Sikkim Girls has an earthy, faintly dirty-hippie-at-a-festival air to it. This probably sounds a bit repellent, but it's all part of the appeal (to me, at least). I get straight-up jasmine incense mixed with my granny's frangipani tree in bloom - pleasingly comforting. Not much tuberose, but it hangs around in the background, keeping everything nice and round.

I usually try to be considerate of others when it comes to how much perfume I use, but I don't care when it comes to Sikkim Girls. It smells best when big. I mix it in with my body oils, and then do a spray in my cleavage and a dab behind my ears.

Possibly the least 'office-appropriate' perfume I've ever come across and the direct opposite of anything described as light and fresh. WELL DONE LUSH.

lydia.izzy
lydia.izzy

i am in love with this perfume. it's a sensationally sexy jasmine. it's overpowering, overbearing and not for the fainthearted. in my opinion it is a heady jasmine with a whole lotta incense...the incense is very intense. it almost smells like shisha and festivals. it reminds me of being at festivals and smelling of smoke and being surrounded by naughty cigarettes

Cassiano
Cassiano

Another scent that hit the market in 2013, as part of the line of fragrances called "Volume 2" (released in 2012) and took inspiration in a tale related to the musician Sheema Mukherjee. She met a coffee-owner in Darjeeling, who claimed that his son-in-law had been attracted by two sirens (mythology) that lured him by shaking their sexy bodies, leaving him in a trance, with her feminine wiles.

Sikkim Girls is an exotic and seductive floral that captures the warmth of Darjeeling – town in West Bengal, in India. Is known for its tea industry and its name translates, literally, by Land of Thunderbolt.
In the fragrance composition, notes of jasmine absolute, frangipani absolute (aka plumeria), vanilla absolute, Angelica (tuberose) absolute and tonka bean, in addition to chemical compounds such as Farnesol and Geraniol, which enhance the floral aspect, Linalool, which gives sweet floral aroma and Eugenol, which is clove oil.

The result is stunning. Like all perfumes that carry notes of tuberose, the floral output is strong and vibrant. Here, the absolute that was used is almost narcotic: hot, sharp and fruity-type (smells like peach).
To give an idea to those who are reading this review right now, in one of the tests that I ran on my skin, I applied a drop on each wrist and received praise from my parents, who were in another room in the house. This perfume exudes a lot!

Actually, there is a touch of vanilla in the middle of the story, but amidst the scent of Tuberose and Jasmine absolute, it's almost imperceptible, mere supporting role. Luckily, there is a strengthening of this vanilla nuance, thanks to the frangipani absolute, which must be of pink color, creamier and with more vanilla than the white, which is fruitier. On my skin, the nuances of jasmine appear more isolated after about two hours, when it's easier to distinguish what has gone and what is yet to come.

Some say that jasmine's powers are associated with the secrets of fertility, magic and healing. For a scent that symbolizes an almost magical tale, nothing could be more consistent.
For comparison purposes, I would say that Sikkim Girls is part of Carnal Flower's family, recognized as the fragrance that has the largest volume of Tuberose already used in perfumery.

Although it is marketed as unisex, some people judge this fragrance as more feminine than masculine. In this case, maybe those sirens have bewitched me too, because I would be able to wear it very easily. It's been more than 12 hours since the last application and I'm still in a trance.

chimidoro
chimidoro

Avon's Far Away, is that you?
(OK, OK, they're not even nearly identical, but there's a striking similarity in the opening - this just lacks the vanilla focal point!)

I find this, along with Avon's Far Away, to be a touch too spicy for me. This is where Far Away Gold comes into its own - being far softer. All three scents are incense based, sharp and vanillic - dominating, powdery, sweet, sultry, alluring, smooth.

In the LUSH store, after being nasally bombarded by everything else, I smelled mainly a strong frangipani note in Sikkim Girls, but having brought it home I find the opening initially dominated by an overpowering cinnamon incense, which can be just a little too much. Strong & long lasting, indeed! (When I tried rinsing this off and applying my usual dose of LUST, I discovered that this makes a sensational base! Also works the other way around, of course!)

Sikkim Girls has a wonderfully intense presence. Two sprays turned my living-room into a bazaar.
Apply with a light hand and don't breathe it in too closely - this is a room filler. A beautiful, powdery, heady frangipani and burnt woods kind of room filler.

FeelingRisky
FeelingRisky

Exotic White Floral. (How often do you hear that together?)
Imagine Chanel Coco Noir, a warm bourbon vanilla, and a tropical Lei - there you have it! Sikkim Girls!
This lasts forever.
you have to wash this off (much like all of Lush's Fragrances).
This was a recent purchase in Tokyo, Japan. I went crazy on the fragrances there - (had to while the US dollar was stronger than the yen!)
Fabulous.
Long Lasting, and clear representations of the oils in the fragrance this is CAPTIVATING STUFF!
Awesome powdery exotic white floral.
unique.

cool_sparkling_water
cool_sparkling_water

I generally love Lush perfumes, white florals, and 'tropical' type scents but I strongly disliked this one to the point that I wanted to take it off soon after spraying it. I can't pinpoint what it is exactly but the combination of notes just didn't work for me and smells discordant. The resiny, dry, powdery ambery vanilla kind of coconut type base and florals don't smell good on me. There's a note in here that I strongly dislike and I can't figure out what it is.

Antares811
Antares811

I love this Lush scent. It's an oriental floral.
I can put this scent in the same family of Coco Noir and Classique.
The opening is quite strong, a blast of white florals, a beautiful tuberose with jasmine and frangipani.
The drydown is delicious: warm and very sensual, sweet, powdery and spicy.
Definitely an amazing, original fragrance.
I have the stick version, the lasting power is good but not huge, it's a skin scent.
SULTRY.

alicepolice
alicepolice

I never thought I'd encounter a white flower scent that I don't like, but unfortunately, Sikkim Girls is just that.

Perhaps it is simply that I couldn't appreciate the warm and sunny spicyness of this one. I enjoy my flowers a little cold and wet, more reminiscent of nature than a bazaar.

MoonSparrow
MoonSparrow

Wow! I have resisted trying this perfume because I was aggravated with LUSH for their incessant discontinuance/reformulation of products that I love (Tuca Tuca perfume, Orange Blossom perfume, Coconut deodorant etc.) and I actually did sniff it when they first launched it and was not impressed.

Yesterday I was at LUSH and thought, why not? I sprang for the small spray vial and instantly became intoxicated. I get very strong frangipani and citrus; honestly I don't smell jasmine at all and only a hint of tuberose. This is VERY animalic and I was going nuts trying to recall why it smelt so familiar. There is a similarity to Karma, but Karma is fresher and has loads of patchouli and orange (the notes claim lemongrass but it smells like orange to me). About 4 hours in it came to me: this is near identical to Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles! Many of the notes are different but the ones in Bal a Versailles that come most to life on my skin are citrus, frankincense and civet. And while there's no frankincense in SG, there sure is something that smells like civet.

Aside from Jean Desprez, LUSH is the only house whose citrus notes don't go sour on my skin. Seriously, if you spray a bit of Karma over JD BaV, you get SG and vice versa. I love, LOVE this but I can see how it might be controversial as civet goes peepee on some folks. I find it very sexy and exotic, love it!

zuzz.kasparova

When I firt smelled it, it had reminded me of Christmas. Now I am wearing it also in spring and I am time to time mixing it with M. Jacobs Daisy Eu so Fresh ... Together it creates such a harmony.
This Lush scent is heavy but genuine. It doesnt smell like Europien or American type of scent, it is more Asian, Oriental.
A Loove it, because I feel I am the only one in the world wearing that parfume.

chance25
chance25

I have this in the solid, and I keep it in my purse. I've always wanted a fragrance that I could carry around with me and layer with other scents, and this does the job. It's grounding, it smells like baked clay and oily tropical flowers. It's sort of like patchouli, but definitely not patchouli. I almost feel like a hippie living on a tropical island would best describe this.

Pepperflower
Pepperflower

An exotic beach fragrance. Before you judge, this is not your typical coconut-sunscreen beach fragrance that gives us images of pristine and polished beaches like Florida, The Bahamas, and ones in The Mediterranean. Sikkim Girls evokes more untamed beaches. The beaches are somewhere in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia or Polynesia and are not filled with snooty tourists, but rather locals with market stands. Imagine places on the beach where the trees, the plants are overgrown and go into the water and you can see the roots sticking out of the ground; the waters are not necessarily clear blue either. The women sweat and fan themselves in the tropical heat.

The fragrance starts out rough. At first sniff I was turned off by it's almost bitter like, smokey, and animalistic beginning. Within a short time the incense like flowers of frangipani, tuberose, and jasmine all nested on woody vanilla, bloom in the heat. I mean that seriously too, wear this in warm temperatures or just wait for this to open and ripen on the skin, it gets better. This is a sort of banana type sweet, floral, and dirty fragrance. LUSH always seems to create such dirty perfumes, in a good way. Reminds me very much of Annick Goutal Songes.

Overall: Unique, raw, exotic, beautiful, and actually quite affordable!

Nukekubi
Nukekubi

On me the top notes are both harsh and strong, but after a while it turns into a lovely floral scent. The jasmine and, I think, frangipani (which scent I am not familiar with) is strong in this one, and I like that. The vanilla is also, after a while, prominent. It's seems somewhat exotic, but more smokey. My sister can detect a honey-like scent when I wear this, but I have problems smelling the honey myself, but it's clear that something sweet lingers in the background. It's almost woody - and it feels very natural. Almost like sniffing a boquet of strong-smelling flowers on the verge of decay. I prefer to wear this for evenings - it can be a little bit to overpowering for daytime, but it does wear well for work if you spritz just a little bit on your neck or wrists and blend it with some water or oil. The bottle and story is also quite cute, and I like the fact that it's mostly made of essential oils since I'm on the hunt for mostly-natural fragrances. The scent last for a long time, the sillage is quite heavy.

temporal
temporal

This fragrance is very dynamic, and I hardly identify it as a floral perfume - though there is a touch of jasmine in the opening as well as in the heart, a light smoke dominates over it. While developing, some of the notes remind of a lighter version of Karma by Lush.

For me it is rather an afternoon perfume, as it is too sharp for the calming evening time.

Update: in warmer season it reveals itself as flower scent, which wasn't that evident in the cold winter. Less sophisticated though, comparing to the winter time.

tgrovesct
tgrovesct

I was surprised at first to read that this is a floral. When I first smelled it in the store, I thought I caught a top note of a light citrus and lots of woodsy spice. So when the sales rep suggested the Yes, Yes, Yes massage bar (jasmine), I was at a loss.
After wearing it for a few hours, all I could think was that it reminded me of my all-time favorite incense - Nag Champa. Maybe some sandalwood. Maybe a TOUCH of patchouli. Ahhhh! Nag Champa's notes are frangipani & sandalwood.
I'm in love. The scent is just the right mix of sultry & sweet so it works well for work & nighttime. It does linger on me (yay!) & a little goes a long way.
I'm addicted.

zuzz.kasparova

This frag is so different, so jasmine. Iˇve got my first bottle of it lately and It quickly became my signature one. The question is, if it won't be too strong after a while.
To me the smell is really sensual, but it is not cheap or superficial.. Something is hidden inside this scent and I am definitely up to find what it is. :)

TylerTremallose
TylerTremallose

This little magic potion opens up for me with a beautiful mixture of tuberose and jasmine. Something quite interesting for me as I love both those scents. I dont get a lot of frangipani, which is also a note in the fragrance, but more of the tuberose and jasmine.

After a few hours the nice blend of vanilla comes seeping through, however its not a strong vanilla so the scent smells like a nice floral incense.

This lasts a LONG time for me. Sprayed it on around 5 pm and i could still smell it around 1 am on my skin. Although it wasnt as strong as it first smelled when I sprayed it on.

I am overall pleased with this fragrance and would highly suggest it to someone else.

Hummingbirder
Hummingbirder

Nag Champa, jasmine, and sandalwood. It's a nice smell, but it's sort of like wearing incense. I wear it rarely because I tire of it easily.

It has moderate sillage, and the fragrance lasts many hours. I've never had a compliment or complaint. To me, it is not a special fragrance. It's not offensive, but doesn't send me, either.

madamerosie
madamerosie

IN LOVE with this scent. It's quickly becoming my signature and I am blowing through the little bottle I got..so happy they are not discontinuing this one, though all my other Gorilla Perfume favorites are on the chopping block.

I normally wear this alone but a few times have applied it over the tiniest dab of patchouli essential oil to give it some weight, which went far to enhance its longevity and body for any risk takers out there.

Beepert
Beepert

Absolutely gorgeous scent. I bought a little 10ml bottle of it in the shop and immediately had to get my hands on more (I'm terrified it'll be discontinued).
This has the wonderfully heady sweetness of jasmine, but without the heavy-handed indoles of Lush's 'Lust' - it is jasmine smelt on night air, wafts of it reaching your nose as if on a moonlit breeze. It is slightly smoky on my skin too. Beautifully structured, but the longevity isn't great, and it sits rather close to the skin. It does remind me of 'Karma' somehow - not sure why, but I can detect a similar note. A treat.

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

this starts out kind of promising, but then it gets very very sweet and floral. i don't mind florals or sweetness, but in this combination it is just too much. the frangipani is very strong on me, and is the note i can primarily smell. maaaybe with a hint of vanilla to ground it a little, but this is a very sweet vanilla. i think my skin often has issues with white florals though, so maybe that's why.

racheldaylewis

I also really want to try a bit of this before shelling out the $20+shipping from the website. I wish they made it in sample sizes. Anyhoo, I'll gladly compensate for it if need be. PM me and we can work out something. I have a couple extra Tom Ford private blends I'd be willing to trade for a couple lushes. Just a thought. :)

racheldaylewis

So I'm just branching out away from my staple frags of: ck euphoria, Burberry, and emporio Armani lei. I purchased a handful of Tom Ford private select and am waiting on some lush samples I ordered with some deodorant. Upon receiving their "karma koomba" shampoo bar I became a literal crack addict with this company. Unfortunately I am a single mom who can't afford to throw change around for $20 blind buys (the closest store is hours away) so I can only live vicariously through your opinions and hope lush sends me one with my order.
Sikkim girls sounds Devine, as does lust and orange blossom, icon, rose jam, cocktail and obviously karma.

I'm winning on a decently priced bottle of lust on eBay, will update accordingly.

Beaufort
Beaufort

I really love a lot of Lush/ Gorilla perfumes and this is one of my favourites.
To my nose this is a more sophisticated version of Karma. More complex and more mature. This could almost be classed as a flanker to karma.
If you love Karma, you will definitely love this.

Emma0714
Emma0714

"Sikkim Girls" makes me think of the gorgeous novel/movie "Memoirs of a Geisha"

Little flicks before my eyes of when Chiyo is in training of becoming a maiko, and is learned that she is to be able to stop a man in his tracks with one single look.

Cherrytrees in bloom, silk dresses, white powder, red lips.

"Why Hatsumomo, you used to smell of jasmine..."

Sikkim Girls is a strong, but sweet and romantic floral scent, not as indolic as some jasmine-based perfumes (Lust from LUSH as an example) (and this one contains mostly absolutes from jasmine, frangipani and tuberose - how gorgeous is that?)

You need to try this one if you are curious about perfume oils, and like the scent of jasmine, but want a more "everyday" version of it.

Sikkim Girls is very close to the skin, and very sweet and flirtatious. But they hide something really sensual behind those layers of silk.

nyalta77
nyalta77

Sikkim is a delightfully wonderous scent, delicate yet long lasting with immense sillage that is a pleasure to behold. I love the combination of white florals, jasmine, tuberose and vanilla, my favourite notes. Also being blended with a honeyed frangipani that sits like a halo on this angelic perfume.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

Unfortunately this gave me a headache.

It's very strong on frangipani and jasmine, very thick and 'milky' to me. Far too overpowering IMO. Although great for heavy floral fans.

miaou
miaou

Well, this one is lovely, but VERY heady. Everytime i try it, i think, wow, what a great perfume! ...And get a headache 30 mins later.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Heady white floral bouquet. I'm using this before sleeping this Christmas Eve. Two hours and it has settled on my skin, though still pretty powerful. Creamy, with a very raw edge, Lush Sikkim Girls is a dirty white floral--Night blooming Jasmine (Dama de Noche from where I'm at), tuberose and a little vanilla to keep everything 'grounded. I would imagine this as the scent of 'skin on skin'. Oddly comforting on this balmy December night here in the tropics.

I tried this one today out of a bunch of other Lush scents in the same line. It smells very heady floral, you need to like thick florals with an exotic edge and I do!
It's mainly about frangipani the headshop oil type but more refined and a bang of tuberose. Very exotic and quite beautiful like a sensual hippie, if it makes sense. I imagine a self-confident woman dressed in colourful long skirts and long messy hair. It's not a typical elegant fragrance, more of a raw and sensual one. It smells like freedom and careless attitude, so not-fashionable of these days.
It reminds me of Creed Tuberose Indiana.
I don't love it but I like it.
It starts very strong but it fades in a short time and stays close to skin.

scentedrat
scentedrat

On me this is very soft and spicy, without the heady florals. It goes on strong for just a few minutes, and quickly becomes more of a skin scent. I bought this in the Lush store without knowing the notes, and was surprised to find out what they really were. If I'd seen the notes in advance I wouldn't have bothered trying it, most likely! I don't get any recognizable citrus or vanilla, which makes me happy. The white flowers are not like spring flowers and there is none of the screechiness I often get with them. This is more like the suggestion of flowers during the winter, while you are nice and cozy inside.

Lasting power is almost non-existent on me. Once it softens, it quickly disappears. This smells very much like Yosh's Ginger Ciao (why?? they couldn't be more different!), but GC is stronger and sticks around for awhile. I didn't smell that resemblance at all in the store. As so often happens with me, it seemed to be a completely different perfume once I used it at home.

I love the scent; I just wish I could enjoy it for longer!

stefafra
stefafra

Nice flowers with a touch of vanilla in the background, but not too much.
It opens up a lot like some good incense, then goes happily flowery, and reminds me of Versace Blonde (that I used to steal from my mum ages ago), must be the tuberose.
It also, rather funnily, reminds me of some scented erasers that I had as a child, so I get a fleeting "back to school" moment.
A touch of tiaré, for the exotic feeling, and not too much jasmin (I like jasmin, but my partner dislikes it actively and thinks is soapy)
Have a feeling that it lasts rather short on me, but it might not be a bad thing, as some very persistant perfumes tend to give me a migraine...

xanacastro
xanacastro

I have this perfume but I'm not used to wear this kind of scent. I bought it because when I sampled it on my skin, people went crazy about it. I think 3 people asked me that day what I was wearing, and that it was amazingly sexy. I do feel sexy with this, it responds very well with my skin chemistry.The floral notes slowly calm down, and turn smokey with a bit of resin sweetness, strange isn't it?
The longevity and sillage in this is WOW. I have to be extra careful with it because a tiny bit travels away miles! Two little dots on the wrists, and behind each ear. When I wake up more than 20 hours after, i can still smell it on my wrist. It is one of my signature scents for winter.

starbox120862
starbox120862

Pleasant, but somewhat flowery and 'old ladyish'. If the name makes you think Bollywood and strongly scented incense, I think you'll be disappointed; you have to absolutely douse yourself in it to notice it's there.

Ejlgsp71
Ejlgsp71

Lovely, soft, warm skin scent. Well constructed but not a heavy hitter. Light and enjoyable. I can smell almond.

SERENAGELB
SERENAGELB

Warm, sensual & exotic. On me, very wearable as well! I open the cap, press a finger to the opening, turn the little bottle upside down for a moment, then dab at my pulse-points with that finger. It smells almost like an incense-filled room at a temple. Lasts quite a while. Mixes well with my body chemsitry. & I love that it's mostly natural essential oil ingreds.

dragenpuff
dragenpuff

It smells nice on the bottle, and on the sales-person who introduced me to it, but on me it smells very strongly animalic, with floral notes playing in the background.
It's certainly a special fragrance, quite the experience, but I don't think I shall be wearing it. I don't hate it, but I don't like it on me.

icingsugar
icingsugar

I can imagine Janis Joplin wearing this; earthy and soulful.

sootica
sootica

I like this but not sure if it suits my skin as the dry down is not as nice as when I first apply it - very floral and heady - nice, could have more staying power.

susanmsuk
susanmsuk

I've really tried to like this, but I think Sikkim Girls just doesn't suit my skin-type and despite testing it several times it barely registers after half an hour.

eludiastar
eludiastar

This perfume is truly beautiful. It is very alluring and very sensual. And I adore that it has a story to go with it. Every time I put it on I am transported to an exotic place. I close my eyes, I take a very deep breath of this lustful fragrance and I almost imagine myself as a Sikkim girl. As the story suggests to me I am dressed in colourful exotic attire. I am swaying from side to side and I am enticing men in that very subtle manner. But, within an hour my daydreaming comes to an abrupt end as this fragrance very briskly fades away to nothingness. Such a disappointing ending to such a wonderful dream.

noori
noori

I get a prominent frangipani with a strong jasmine and a surprisingly quiet tuberose. I like Lush/Gorilla Perfume's white flowers (first Lust, now this); instead of being romantic or elegant, they tend to be more of a "raw" kind (at least for me). However, unlike Lust, Sikkim Girls has a more prominent sweetness, a bit like honey. If I compare it to Lust, Lust is much more directly sexy, while Sikkim Girls is just more subtle about it.

Sikkim Girls by Lush 3.76 out of 5 based on 261 ratings and 51 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lush Sikkim Girls fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lush Sikkim Girls, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sikkim Girls by Lush. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sikkim Girls by Lush represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.