Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Twilight Lush for women and men

Twilight Lush for women and men
dislike

Twilight Lush for women and men Pictures Twilight Lush for women and men Pictures

Twilight perfume was created as a tribute to the beauty moment between day and night, glittering stars and purple - pink - orange sky. The fragrance is sexy and anti stressful at the same time, made of lavender, ylang-ylang and tonka bean notes. It belongs to the Lush Forum limited collection for the holiday season of 2010.

It is available as 30 ml EDP.

Lavender Ylang-Ylang Tonka Bean Benzoin

Twilight Fragrance Reviews

t42
t42

Beautiful, soft lavender. I kept the empty bottle to sniff longingly, as it was a special Christmas Forum purchase five years ago. Not at all sharp, cozy and relaxing with a hint of sweetness. Love it. Smells very much like the bath bomb.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

Identical to Lush's bath bomb by the same name.

Lovely, lavendery, malty-ness. Great one for stressfull days.

badbushtwerkteam
badbushtwerkteam

Every time I take a sniff of this lovely potion Ellie Gouldings "lights" pops into my head. Its heavy on the lavender but its far from your typical basic lavender scent. The experience you get by using the twilight bath bomb is exactly the same as wearing the fragrance. A swirling purple ball that slowly turns into blue sparkles. Its beautiful and timeless. The tonka bean and ylang ylang are a perfect supporting cast to the lavender. I have emailed lush numerous times to bring this back. And if you have any now, hold it close.

cmagot
cmagot

I like the herbal part in this one, it is a nice contrast with the name itself. lavender is shooting and calming while the resins are sensual and hot!

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

the lavender is loud and proud in the begining, but after about 5 mins the tonka, and benzoin come out to play, if you can get through that initial BLAST you're in for a real treat.

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

The notes in Twilight are basic - Lavender, Ylang Ylang & Tonka Bean. These 3 simple notes go so well together & create a very luxurious scent. The Twilight bath ballistic has a lovely malty quality & I wondered if the translation from bath product to perfume would work?

At first spray, you get a strong waft of Lavender. It smells so distant from the Twilight bath ballistic I immediately thought that it was going to be a fail. Good try Lush.

Not long after however, the Ylang Ylang comes through & soon after the Tonka Bean. The Lavender steps back & it turns into the creamy Twilight I know & love. Phew! You don't have to be a big lavender or ylang ylang fan to love this. They are both more supporting scents rather than standout florals.

Twilight is very very comforting. I find myself smelling my wrists throughout the day. Lasting power is great. One spray on each arm remains for 12+ hours, after which it's still there - but lies close to the skin.

I'm very happy to say that the transition from bath ballistic to perfume was successful! I'm ecstatic that it's just like the bath ballistic. Twilight is a great perfume & it lasts longer than some of my more expensive perfumes. At $50US for 30ml it's not the cheapest fragrance, however I feel that it's worth it.

So, my advice is - if you love the Twilight Bath Ballistic, don't even think about it - buy this NOW! You won't regret it!

kankri
kankri

Well, Twilight was one of the forum special perfumes available this year. I've been wanting it for ages, so, I got one.

I'll start off by saying the bottle is horrible. It's not the same one in the pictures, it's their generic large black bottle. I don't really care about how it looks, but it's hard to remove/put on the cap, and I can't shake the feeling that it ends up pressing down on the sprayer when I close it and wasting some of the perfume every time. Bad design!

Anyway, Twilight itself, well. Twilight is what it is. It doesn't change on my skin, it won't change on yours, either. It's strong, malted lavender. Candy-like and very very dreamy, really relaxing. I want to say it smells like a good night's sleep. It also smells kind of powdery to me, but it might just be me associating the smell of the perfume with the bath bomb.

It is pretty powerful. Decent projection, decent lasting time. I think it's expensive for what it is (especially since I've been using it as a room spray), but Twilight is really unique. You should try it before you buy it, but I really think you'll love it. I know I do.

a.odessa
a.odessa

how on earth can i get this? i love it so much that i want it in perfume, but it doesn't exist. does anyone know how i can get it?

svenimeni
svenimeni

I want it back. It is my favourite scent from lush.

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

It's very nice & comfortable scent. Lavender & Ovaltine. Start with LUSH Twilight ballistic in the bath tub & apply only a spray of this perfume before going to bed, it will make you have so soft-skin, nice scent, lovely & make you have sweet dream.

exciter76
exciter76

I’m just throwing out an opinion but Lush’s Gorilla Perfumes have waffled between love and, more often than not, hippy head shop mediocrity. Add to the inconsistency of beloved items an overly aggressive staff who also waffle between love (of their product) and hippy head shop disinterest (of both products and customers). I find I have to be a wanton woman in love to brave the herbal assault of Karma in the hands of a bipolar sales associate, waiting for me to enter like a gargoyle at the door. Twilight had been sitting passively in my ‘to test’ list for several months. Now that I’ve tried it on a few occasions I would gladly brave the elements.

Hmm, a lavender and tonka bean blend that’s been referred to as ‘candy-like’? I expected Johnson & Johnson’s lavender-vanilla—a vanilla that has severed ties with all food association and lavender that is a vague caricature of itself. What Twilight presents instead is a lavender scent that has been elevated to foodie status. This is not a sleepytime baby lotion; rather, this is buttery caramel infused with a bourbon vanilla bean and lavender. Twilight is so uniquely delectable that food critic/local food folk legend Jonathan Gold would crave this. I live in a land of hipster foodie trucks and esoteric chefs-as-surrealist performing artists, serving up ubi milkshakes and “mOxtail” soups. Why did none of these chef superstars come up with a dessert as desirous as this?! This is sincerely one of the most unusually delicious scents I’ve yet sniffed. This is definitely going at the top of my long ‘want’ list.

**Thank you sweetiepea161616 for introducing me to my newest obsession (and I am obsessed)**

sistermoon
sistermoon

Twilight starts off with lavender- it's all herbal and sweet with subtle earthy notes (possibly patchouly) and something tart, maybe berries? I don't know what it is but there's something in this opening that reminds me of Angel. But pretty soon lavender and herbs disappear and I'm left with this deliciously sweet malty drydown with prominent notes of ylang ylang (which I love) and most comforting dark vanilla. This is the best part!

I recently tested Candy by Prada, and couldn't for the life of me remember what it reminded me of, but there was a strong memory trigger. But after revisiting Twiligt it dawned on me: they share the same comforting malty/vanilla drydown and that powdery snuggliness. I retested Candy just to make sure- now there could definitely be something wrong with my nose, but it's there. Twilight is like a more natural, down-to-earth version of Candy with a lavender kick. It's not as 'stuffy' or perfumy. I really like it- it's perfect when I crave something comforting and sweet, but still interesting.

fullbottleworthy
fullbottleworthy

I am obsessed! It is lavender but with this great malty sweet candy goodness! In some ways it's a bit like lavender cotton candy! Smells great at night or just before bed. Very yummy! The scent makes you want to eat it. It's very delicious. Probably in my top 5 frags of all time. This is a VERY UNIQUE scent and you will never find something like it. And no, La Vanilia's Lavender Vanilla does NOT smell like this! I don't really agree with the notes listed at the top of the page. I just see this as a "gourmand" lavender, and not something "herbal" or "floral", or "spicy". Yes, lavender is a flower, but this perfume is not floral in the traditional sense. I hate floral perfumes but this is in a category all its own!

EDIT:
I got a second bottle. It's amazing. I put it on last night and I slept so well. I could still smell it in the morning!

SS79
SS79

WOW, Im in love with the bath bomb and I can't believe just how much it smells exactly like it! When I recieved it I immediatly spray it on myself.. and yup! I have fallen even more in love with this amazing and comforting scent! Gotta love LUSH and the great perfumes they make!!! ;-)

EDIT: Okay, I could still smell this when I woke up this morning! Fantastic!!

LJernegan
LJernegan

This is absolutly great. I just love it. It smells like lavender and malt. My husband thinks it smells like a man, but I don't care. I wear it anyway. It really makes me relaxed.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lush Twilight fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lush Twilight, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Twilight by Lush. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Twilight by Lush represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.