Designers » M » Aromatic « Groups

Turquatic M∙A∙C for women and men

Turquatic M∙A∙C for women and men
dislike

Turquatic M∙A∙C for women and men Pictures Turquatic M∙A∙C for women and men Pictures Turquatic M∙A∙C for women and men Pictures Turquatic M∙A∙C for women and men Pictures

Turquatic by M∙A∙C is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Turquatic was launched in 2011. The fragrance features amalfi lemon, water notes, lotus, anemona, virginia cedar and orris root.

Amalfi Lemon Water Notes Lotus Anemona Virginia Cedar Orris Root

Turquatic

Turquatic Fragrance Reviews

fragranceholic
fragranceholic

Very beautiful fragrance but won't last me more than 5 minutes. I would have repurchased if it would last as that is very important to me.

Phantosmia Bella
Phantosmia Bella

I was looking for a nice, summery aquatic scent, and this just fits beautifully.
This is a fresh, flowery perfume, not too complicated or presumptuous - it's just fun.
I guess it's not unique in any way, yet I find it much happier and flattering compared to other aquatics.
It's not a "sea salt" scent at all, and this is hardly a distant relative of "Cool Water" and the such. But it's aquatic, ozonic, and generally a perfect "Goog morning, Summer" in a bottle.

The only downside to it is the poor longevity and mild sillage.

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

Pleasant enough clean aquatic scent. Basicly I don't think I'd be at all suprised to smell this coming from a Lever 2000 or Irish Spring bar of soap. Turquatic has a somewhat detergenty smell to it,which may or may not be a bad thing depending on your taste. I find it a trifle too detergenty for it to be" love" but the woodsy musks and citrus floral parts combine to make it pleasant enough to wear on occasion without heading too far into the Clean brand of "perfumes" that are a bit headache/slight nausea inducing for me.The 6ml rollerball for $22 can join my collection in the Unquestionably Clean scent category . I would agree that Turquatic definitely rates as a unisex for pretty much any age.

I'm not really that familiar with Aquatic fragrances for women but when I tried this one I have to say I thought they were being treated to some good juice from M.A.C. Now I've discovered it's unisex I'm happy that guys(not really me) will get a wear out of it because it's wonderfully aquatic in a way that many other supposed aquatics aren't. Hard to pin point quite what I mean by that? Maybe its that citrus or a salty marine or calone accord (especially in male aquatics) doesn't represent the true freshness of the broader term 'Aquatic'. Well Turquatic does just that before I knew the name I commented on my friends aroma and said 'mmmmm..nice. Very aquatic.' before I knew the name or saw that strange bottle.
Anyway it's mainly cedar with a hint of water lily and something a little sweet wrapped in a fresh lightweight accord that I defy anyone to dislike.
This cosmetics giant is known for being pricey and I'm not sure how much this juice costs but I can imagine it's probably expensive compared to high street designer fragrances. Didn't do a proper longevity test on my own skin only on my hand and it was gone pretty quick. My friend was carrying it in her handbag and was reapplying it so that told me it probably doesn't last well either.
All in all smells really nice can't fault the scent.

bgraves10
bgraves10

Ok...went to the MAC counter to see what all the fuss is about. I'm 21 and love scents like this! Uplifting, slightly floral, anyone can wear it.

Smells EXACTLY like Beyonce's The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition! Which you can find at TJ Maxx for like $10 :)

arlina1
arlina1

This is the clean water scent I have been looking for. I can't wait to wear it in the summer. Best MAC perfume ever. The water note lasted about 2-3 hours then it dried down to a very nice powder. This will be a buy 5 bottles, vacuum seal, and store in a box deep in the closet. I don't want to go without this if it gets discontinued......which the good ones always do.

mrosen3030
mrosen3030

Great light, fruity fragrance and is great for every day. But it lasts about 15 minutes on me. I am taking it back.

lavendeer
lavendeer

Fresh, beachy, and clean. I picture a beautiful mermaid smelling like this. It's perfect for summer and spring, definitely not a winter scent. It suits everyone and it's a scent you really can't go wrong with. It's a good price too! I hope MAC puts out more fragrances soon.

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

YES YES YES! Just got this, I LOVE this scent. Wow MAC! You've done it again. Made us lovely ladies and gents fall for another one of your irresistible fragrances.

I want to touch base on the bottle first because it is so beautiful. The sea green coupled with cerulean is mesmerizing. I adore the ocean so this packaging just calls to me. I swear MAC went to the Maldives and based their bottle off the beaches there.

The scent isn't green or woody like one would assume. First spray I was instantly enamored. I love the combination of lemon, lotus, and water notes.

Someone did say it smells a bit like Light Blue but its not as sickly sweet. Light Blue has a ton of apple notes and I really dislike apple. I can see why people would compare the two because of the aquatic/water notes.

This is more of a musky, alluring, beyond sexy scent. It does so well on both male and female. I know for a fact if a man was wearing this my head would turn instantly. Even on myself I cant stop sniffing my arm.

Im this close to buying a few bottles just because I am already panicking that they will discontinue it or it will be hard to find once they roll out a new scent.

Someone earlier said "Turquatic will you marry me?" Oh my gosh me too! Totally in love with Turquatic!

driflores.df3
driflores.df3

It was a good move for MAC to bring this back to life!It is a fragrance that projects each note very distinctly. Although it is a unisex perfume, it leans more towards the ladies end with a fresh, crisp, sharp aquatic. But not the typical aquatic....a legitmate aquatic scent. Longevity is a hit or miss. Sillage is perfectly moderate.

But if you want a personal experience: my gf wears this fragrance and it absolutely drives me insane! I can't get enough of the smell!

joan100
joan100

A nice scent. It certainly doesnt smell like I love love or Light Blue to me! This quite fruity as well. Shame about the longevity as it is overpriced.

irenesa
irenesa

I prefer Light blue or I love love by Moschino. This is a generic citrus perfume, softer and somehow "detergent" its VERY tacky. This is bad quality, but I respect the softness and the freshness of this, I really do. The price tag is ridiculous! (because I consider mac a "medium end" and the price for 50ml its really ridiculous IMO) Im not getting it. I seriously prefer to invest in D&G by far. Sorry MAC, you could try harder.

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

Smells a lot like Dolce & Gabbana light blue. Losing the apple note and gaining a floral lotus. Nothing new or refreshing. I really wanted to love this. The bottle and presentation is quite alluring.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

This is the ONLY aquatic scent that I can pull off without smelling like a frozen French fry. It's light, refreshing and warm. Very easily unisex (my hubby stole my first bottle). We've kept this one in our wardrobe since it was originally launched in around 2006. Yes, it had different packaging and was reformulated slightly, but it is still just as good as the original. I'm glad they brought it back.

Lara517

Hi talnyc, fantastic idea, putting TurQuatic in the refrigerator!! I'm doing that NOW, you genius girl!!

talnyc
talnyc

I really love this scent! It is clean, refreshing and light. It does not overpower you...it soothes you and awakens you. You feel clean and airy. It is a fresh, watery scent.

On this HOT and HUMID NYC Summer days, this is up there with Untitled, Eau de Cartier and Neroli Portofino.

Put this scent in the refrigerator and when you need to cool off, spray yourself all over.

Cool off with this. Beat that humidity with this cool, clean, fresh scent.

It lasts for about 5 hours, but if you need to refresh again, which will be the case during the Summer, take it out and use it.

For me, this is clearly a Summer fragrance - unisex, but I give it a nod towards the women heeheeheehee.

Enjoy this and buy it while MAC still carries it.

Lara517

Turquatic, will you marry me?
I'm quite in love with you!

lauraapadron
lauraapadron

reminds me A LOT of dkny be delicious (Green apple+cucumber).. like a lot. i adore this. perfect for the summer. i like the cedar note a lot...and the best part is...it last FOREVER on me. OMG! Im so surprised MAC made a long lasting scent!!!!!! YAYY

djeine
djeine

First spray is pure fresh water... a few minutes later it's possible to notice the flower notes with some lemon (aquatic notes remain). Once it settles down the cedar arises with orris root.
It's a beautiful and gentle scent.

whitney.krainock
whitney.krainock

I am not a fan of aquatic fragrances but this one is just right!

I used to work for MAC and the first time I ever tried Turquatic I was not a fan. About the 3rd or 4th time of spraying this, I became hooked and bought it immediately. That's never happened to me, this scent really grew on me! And not just to the point where I liked it, but to the point where it became my signature fragrance for quite some time.

It's fresh, zesty, clean, doesn't give me a headache, and it has a slight sweetness that leaves me wanting more. It's multi-functional for day and/or night. Men seem to love it, being that its unisex (but leans more towards women IMO).

Bottom line, it is a sexy aquatic scent which is hard to find (sexy plus clean). Truly truly sexy. Clean scents are more simple, however Turquatic has a slight complexity- perhaps because it has more depth than your average "fresh, clean" fragrance.

Definitely a perfume I will repurchase over and over again, and it appeals to many different noses.

Lara517

Turquatic is my signature scent. I adore it and am hoarding it, just in case MAC decides to no longer carry this fragrance. I just can't help but hoard this!
The descriptions do NOT do it justice, in my opinion.
I would call it a very, very green scent. Aquatic and clean as well, but mainly green notes.

I'm awaiting a 50ml bottle in the post, can't wait!

CBNegron
CBNegron

As an artist for MAC, I am required to wear this fragrance to work. Initially, it made me nervous, considering a greal deal of perfumes and scents give me headaches due to my sensitive allergies, but this one does not. It is meant to be a unisex fragrance, so it is not overly floral and feminine, or musky like a lot of colognes. It is very fresh and clean, but still powerful. A little bit goes a long way (2 sprays), and even after about 6 hours of wear, it still smells nice, and people can still smell it on me. It is definitely my signature scent!

Lara517

TurQuatic is my signature scent, I absolutely adore it! I spritz my wrists and my clothing about 15 minutes before I leave the house. I get so many compliments and it's not super strong, the sillage is middle of the road. Which I appreciate. I do NOT want to leave a wake of scent as I pass by another person.

I've worn the same scent since I was nineteen years old,with a few others mixed in, and it's high time for a change.

I just love the dry down, it's very clean, fresh and aquatic with some amber tossed in. The oak moss and cedar are quite detectable.

If MAC stops making TurQuatic, I'll be searching high and low for anything that is similar.
IF anyone can compare this, please OH Please, let me know!

Mignonette6
Mignonette6

This was a scrubber on me. The aquatic scent was overpowering and I couldn't get anything else beyond it. I typically don't like aquatic, but it was recommended to me so I tried it. I had to wash it off. If you enjoy water notes, this may work for you.

birds_on_a_wire
birds_on_a_wire

I'm not a big fan of fresh scents. In fact, most of the time they give me a big headache. However, this scent does not. It's aquatic, fresh, slightly floral and amazing. I love this scent. I currently only have the roller ball, but when that runs out I will repurchase a larger size.

iamvivian
iamvivian

I've heard so many great things about this perfume, but never tried it out. This summer when I was shopping at Macy's I stopped at the MAC counter to give it a try. I instantly fell in love with it. Turquatic is an unique scent. It smells just like the beach with a hint of citrus and florals. The scent is meant for the spring and summer, but I don't care. I still use it in the fall and winter. I'm almost halfway done with the 50ml bottle. As you can tell I love this perfume to death. I even bought a 20ml bottle as a backup.

I'm just glad that MAC decided to bring this perfume back to their permanent line. I will forever love this scent and have many bottles as backups. This is my signature scent.

Chirsty212
Chirsty212

This perfume has such a great smell not strong but then not very weak. For me im a person with a sensitive smell that when perfumes are strong they give me headaches but when I smelt this one I knew this had to be mine. Such a lustful smell when I think of it. For the females mostly. For me I would have to say it lasts about 3-4 hours with 2 sprays. For the design of the turquatic bottle, it is very nice love the blue and yellow color mixture, its like another definition for the smell. You have to try it and even though it might not be your favorite like it is to mine theres no doubt that you will not dislike it at all. Give it a try.

chem1cal4r0mance
chem1cal4r0mance

This scent is really pretty, but unfortunately the longevity is non existent.

I find it lovely and refreshing. Nothing green nor woody here. Low on floral accord and high in aquatic freshness. It also has a sweetness to it, and it should appeal to just about anyone. Great for everyday use, but please don't expect this to last all day.

shiverwithantici
shiverwithantici

This was a huge disappointment, and it's not often that I really dislike a fragrance. I am so surprised by all of the rave reviews I have read. Forgive my callowness, but to me, this just smells like muted lemon and sweat. I'm confident that it's the iris and orris notes that I find repugnant (for whatever reason). They tend to ruin fragrances for me, unfortunately.

LuiLui
LuiLui

Loved this one!!!

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

I think this smells too much like Victoria's secret PINK Pink with a splash Fresh and Clean, it lasts about as long on the skin as well even though the VS one is a body mist. I do like it though, I just don't think I would buy it again.

marinaw90
marinaw90

I was excited to try this after hearing good reviews of it. However, I was instantly disappointed when I sprayed it on my wrist. At first spray it was very alcohol-y and then when the scent settled it smelt like body odour!! I mean horrible old man body odour, I wanted to wash it off immediately! I could smell something nicer trying to get through, a girly summery scent, but it was just overpowered by this horrible smell. Won't be buying unfortunately!

sharron
sharron

To me, Turquatic smells a bit like Cerruti Image (women/orange) and a bit like Clarins Eau de Jardin, with a slight hint of honeyed sweetness underneath (a sweet like the scent of mignonette flowers). I can definitely see this being worn by both women and men.

jesbam
jesbam

i like the smell on woman during the night. it gives you the calm and relaxing feeling. a thumb up from me :)

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Wish there was more reviews on it :( Love the other MAC scents (especially naked honey). I am crazy in love with the bottle, and I think the notes sounds lovely. Can only buy it thru eBay (almost impossible to find MAC fragrances in Denmark)so I am not so happy about paying a high price for a blind buy, if I hate it then. Well, that's a chance you must take , I guess :)

daklog
daklog

I'm a male and I absolutely adore this fragrance! It is unisex but definitely leans towards the ladies' section. This would be an ideal summer scent, and I am a fan of its' fruity aquatic flavor. With that said, longevity on this one is spotty at best. 2 sprays concentrated on my fist lasted about 4 hours, leaving behind only the slightest hint of fragrance. Like all great things in life, this one ends just a little too soon. Is it worth the hefty price tag for something that smells like heaven even if it is only fleeting? I'm still figuring that out for myself...

Turquatic by M∙A∙C 4.28 out of 5 based on 151 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about M∙A∙C Turquatic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about M∙A∙C Turquatic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Turquatic by M∙A∙C. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Turquatic by M∙A∙C represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.