Designers » M » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

No.1 M. Asam for women

No.1 M. Asam for women
dislike

ozonic
No.1 M. Asam for women Pictures No.1 M. Asam for women Pictures No.1 M. Asam for women Pictures

No.1 by M. Asam is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit, lime and tangerine; middle notes are cardamom and tea; base notes are virginia cedar and amber.

Bergamot Grapefruit Lime Tangerine

Cardamom Tea

Virginia Cedar Amber

Fuji Green Tea

No.1 Fragrance Reviews

NebelGeîst
NebelGeîst

One of the few citrus scents I can enjoy! To me it´s quite unisex, if not used to much.
My mother literally bathed in it and used the skin care products with the same scent as well.. But even then it was not overwhelming, as you might think. The simple composition is just so subtle and comforting, that you can hardly overdose. But would smell to feminine if used in high doses, so men should not do that.

heatherine

@miss misty, thank you very much! I will try and find it through those venues.

miss misty
miss misty

@heatherine
It's a german brand sold on a home shopping channel called QVC. HSN sells their products in the United States but I haven't seen their fragrances listed there.

heatherine

I found this for $5 on the clearance shelf, and bought it because I like the notes it listed on the box (I'd never heard of it before). I honestly can't understand why it isn't more popular. I LOVE LOVE this fragrance. It is so subtle and simple, yet does make a statement! I know I smelled fresh-cut grass notes in the middle, although it's not listed. The citrus and bergamot are most certainly present at the top and finish. There's not one hint of syntheticness in it either--I feel like I was walking through a market filled with wooden bins of citrus fruit and tea leaves, as someone in the distance cut the grassy fields surrounding it. I find it very refreshing to find a fragrance that seems so comfortably simple, without any fussy or inexplicable notes at all. Sillage is subtle, it's not a bomb. Endurance could be longer but it's inexpensive enough to reapply. My son loves it too; it's a very unisex scent. The only problem is that it seems hard to find. After falling in love with this, I checked ebay to find some more, and there was not one bottle listed. This could become a problem if my son and I are both using this one bottle! If you enjoy subtle green/citrus scents, which I apparently do, I definitely recommend this. Also, if you buy it and decide you hate it, I will buy it from you absolutely!

No.1 is the scent that you know from the first and most "famous" skin series of M.Asam. It's too fresh and green for me, but people who enjoy the scent of green tea and like it subtle and fresh might like this.

katyas
katyas

This is a lovely, fresh green scent that you will be sure to love. It was a gift from my mother-in-law - she bought me a purse-size spray and I loved it so much that I asked her where to get a bigger bottle, upon which she bought me a bigger bottle! This is perfect for feeling cooler on a hot day, or bringing a bit of the scent of a summer day into the fall or winter - it smells a bit like fresh-cut grass to me, with maybe a hint of ozone. The only complaint I have is that it could last a bit longer, but otherwise, I just adore this fragrance!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about M. Asam No.1 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about M. Asam No.1, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No.1 by M. Asam. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No.1 by M. Asam represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Stella McCartney Stella Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Yves Rocher Iris Noir Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Christian Dior Dior Addict Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Hermes Eau Claire des Merveilles Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Juicy Couture The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Hermes Eau des Merveilles