Designers » M » Woody « Groups

Les 4 Saisons: Automne M. Micallef for women

Les 4 Saisons: Automne M. Micallef for women

Les 4 Saisons: Automne M. Micallef for women Pictures Les 4 Saisons: Automne M. Micallef for women Pictures

M. Micallef Automne is blend of red fruits, rare spices and woody notes. The composition greets you with bergamot and red berries. Nutmeg, saffron and cumin form the heart, followed by the base of patchouli, vanilla and sandalwood.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Les 4 Saisons: Automne was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Astier.

Bergamot Red Berries

Saffron Nutmeg Caraway

Sandalwood Patchouli Vanille

Les 4 Saisons: Automne Fragrance Reviews

Opens with dusty earth notes and sweet bergamot. Sweet red berry candy notes join the composition. Spices are up next with soft woody notes. The sweet berries stay throughout, they almost smell like peach on my skin. Lastly a hint of powdery patchouli appears with sweet vanilla notes. The drydown is a berry & peach scent on a sweet vanilla & woody base.

Sillage and longevity are moderate.

This scent is very sweet and fruity on my skin, the berry/peach notes are very prominent on me. I don't get much spices or patchouli at all on my skin, or saffron, which I would have liked to bring more balance to this scent. All in all, this is a scent that I appreciate, but really have to be in the mood for. It is perfect for lovers of fruity scents.

Truly remarkable fragrance. Intoxicating patchouli and saffron enhanced with just perfect amount of spices. "Automne" is sweet yet dark and almost scary, it's earthy, but extremely feminine. And it's sensual, it does bring you to those last summer nights when autumn is already creeping in and it gets colder. The nights where you still have the passion from those hot, heady summer nights and the need to share that passion with someone to not give in to coldness, share the hotness.

Pity it lasts for 4 hours, it's truly unique and exquisit.

What a fantastic fragrance ! I see a lot of likes on this one, but to me it is a worthy LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Automne smells rather earthy and sweet - I could find some faint similarities with CH by Carolina Herrera and Prada by Prada. The patchouli and cumin really stand out in this one. I guess I like it more than not but I wouldn't actually go and buy this one because there's nothing truly unique about it in my opinion.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons: Automne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons: Automne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les 4 Saisons: Automne by M. Micallef. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les 4 Saisons: Automne by M. Micallef represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Serge Lutens Chergui Guerlain Vol de Nuit Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Fendi Fendi Theorema Jean Patou Sublime Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman M. Micallef Royal Rose Aoud Amouage Amouage Gold pour Femme M. Micallef Mon Parfum Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Chanel Chanel N°5 Guerlain Angélique Noire Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Ormonde Jayne Tolu