Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Les 4 Saisons: Hiver M. Micallef for women

Les 4 Saisons: Hiver M. Micallef for women
dislike

yellow floral
Les 4 Saisons: Hiver M. Micallef for women Pictures Les 4 Saisons: Hiver M. Micallef for women Pictures

Micallef Hiver (Winter) is a smooth and sexy fragrance, very warm and powdery. Lemon, neroli and orange make the opening of the composition so fresh and vivid, continued by ylang-ylang, jasmine, iris and cinnamon. The base of almond, vanilla, cedar, sandalwood and musk completes the creation.

It is available as 100 ml EDP.

Les 4 Saisons: Hiver was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Astier.

Neroli Amalfi Lemon Orange

iris Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Cinnamon

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Almond Vanilla

Les 4 Saisons: Hiver Fragrance Reviews

Peta22
Peta22

Yep... Lou Lou!! Originally this struck me as an 'old' fragrance but on the second try, I was wondering why this seemed so familiar then it suddenly struck me - Lou Lou! I wore Lou Lou throughout my teenage years and adored it - I still love it but it feels aged to me. I'll probably still continue to wear it but it still does feel dated... I have a 15ml bottle if anyone is interested in a swap?

freakypirate
freakypirate

Opens woody with citrus notes and a hint of cinnamon. Then, hints of musk, and something that smells a bit sweaty, like cumin. These notes soon settle and the scent becomes more flowery and a bit fruity. I can smell the iris and the jasmine. The ylang is not so strong. Vanilla, cedar and sandalwood give it a soft base with a hint of powder. Spicy notes linger over it. I smell nutmeg, and still hints of cumin now and then.

Sillage is soft to moderate, longevity is moderate.

I like this scent, it is perfect for winter. Nice and warm with a comfortable base. Performance isn't quite good through, I wish it had more sillage. This seems to be the case for most Micallef scents. The combination with the spices is very nice, but I remain puzzled about the cumin. Perhaps it is my skin, spices tend to be very strong on me.

Before_Sunrise
Before_Sunrise

A generous girlfriend of mine gifted me a miniature of this wonderful creation, based on the fact that she knows how mcuh I love Loulou by Cacharel.
And this is a much modern version of the oldschool Loulou vibe!
Warm and rich it combines sweet oranges and neroli with aphrodisiac ylang ylang and vanilla.
I love it during summertime!

1blondeangel
1blondeangel

At first spray, I smell Rose! I'm thinking hmmm, not bad! 30 seconds later it dissipates and not sure where it came from. It's very sweet with almost a dirty patchouli note lying in the depths...to my nose anyway. When it dries down completely I smell Neroli and Ylang Ylang. The combination is loud and can be abrasive on the skin and to others around you. I like bold fragrances but I'm not feeling this one. It's a monster and not necessarily in a good way!

danieq
danieq

I've got a sample of this and I can't stop sniffing my arm. It seems to project really well so far, which is a bonus. I smell both sweet and powder at the same time. I definitely get a honey vibe from it. I think it's a great, warm wintery type of scent. It does stay nice and strong for quite a while so if you are looking for subtle, this is not it. I would say it's more suited to a woman than a man, but a confident man could certainly pull it off.

SilverFire
SilverFire

Initially, I mistook this fragrance for an incense scent. Then I realized that the incense smell must have been caused by the neroli combining with something else; it quickly revealed its true form -- heavy, powdery, and a silage monster. Some have compared this to Lou Lou, and from what I've read of Lou Lou, they're dead on. The neroli eventually fades, leaving the powder behind, and then it ends up in a skin-scent vanilla. I don't get the association with Winter; oranges are not winter fruits, at least in the Northern hemisphere!

You might be wondering why I was wearing this in the first place (admit it, you are). It was sold as part of a Winter sampler pack that was also marketed as unisex. Anyhow, this is definitely an old-school, unsubtle perfume that is in no way unisex. It doesn't create pleasant associations in my mind (the dressing room of chorus line girls for one), but as always, your skin chemistry may do something different than mine.

adrienn99
adrienn99

well. I did not get ANY flowers. This smells very warm though, almost honey-like. Very pleasant but would not say it was unique.
But the drydown. There is something really disturbing about it...when i sniff at my skin there is a dirt-like aroma that could also be mistaken with poo. Sorry but i had to make this statement.

Les 4 Saisons: Hiver by M. Micallef 3.84 out of 5 based on 47 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons: Hiver fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons: Hiver, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les 4 Saisons: Hiver by M. Micallef. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les 4 Saisons: Hiver by M. Micallef represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.