Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Les 4 Saisons: Printemps M. Micallef for women

Les 4 Saisons: Printemps M. Micallef for women
dislike

Les 4 Saisons: Printemps M. Micallef for women Pictures Les 4 Saisons: Printemps M. Micallef for women Pictures

Printemps by M. Micallef is a floral fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and rose; middle notes are jasmine and red berries; base notes are musk, amber and vanille. Les 4 Saisons: Printemps was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Astier.

Bergamot Pear

Rose Raspberry Black Currant

Musk Vanille Guaiac Wood Sandalwood Cedar

Les 4 Saisons: Printemps Fragrance Reviews

TataBlinova
TataBlinova

It’s perfume for a Lady. Very delicate, refined and sophisticated. It would have been my ultimately favorite fragrance if it was a long lasting one. Unfortunately longevity of this perfume is very poor

Vanilla violin
Vanilla violin

Delicate pink rose hidden between the black currant bushes. It is not lost entirely, its lovely aroma will guide you to it- sweet and gentle, mixed with the tartness of a few stranded raspberries and the ripe scent of juicy black current berries on a bed of leaves sparkling in the morning dew.
This is a different rose, a dreamy one, a treasure like the memory of our most romantic days, of new beginnings and moments that bring the promises of a life lived to the fullest. Had it existed in 1999, I would have worn it on my wedding day. And yes please, I'd like a bottle.

freakypirate
freakypirate

Opens very fruity. I smell bergamot, berries, something that reminds me of an unripe peach. Then, more berries, blackcurrant (a good one, not a cat pee one), and then rose. Rose on a base of vanilla woody notes and musk.

Sillage is soft to moderate, longevity moderate.

A fresh berry & rose scent, very light but still quite musky. It is a very feminine perfume. I usually don't like rose but this one is very pretty. It reminds me a bit of Mure et Musc, but with rose notes added. I would wear this in spring, indeed!

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Testing from a dab on mini :
A beautiful fresh, pink and fruity rose scent. On the first sniff I get a fresh pink rose mixed with crushed blackcurrant leaves and some raspberry leaves and a bit of citrus. No cat pee note and not too much pear thankfully.
It reminds me of Trussardi Delicate Rose actually. Can't comment on longevity or projection yet as I only had it on for one hour but so far so good although I feel this won't be a loud scent, more of a delicate spring/summer rose.

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

Sugary opening (thanks to rose, raspberry and vanilla) quickly fades away into nothingness. A pity, because it's sweet, clean and really nice while it lasts.

stier
stier

Really nice perfume! I am a huge Rose fan and have tried many, many 'natural-rose-perfumes' but this one stands out, because of its natural fruity-sweetness. To me you can smell the price on this one. When I smell this I imagine a beautiful princess walking through her rose garden on the castle grounds in early spring.
It's fresh of course but has a certain vintage note to it like many of M. Micallef's fragrances. It's very weariable and inoffensive but still doesn't smell like the current mainstream, fruity-floral fragrances on the market. PRINTEMPS is very well balanced and in my opinion definetely one of the best light Rose perfumes out there!

Love it! :)

adrienn99
adrienn99

fairly sweet and soapy rose, raspberry detectable. Sophisticated and classy, yet nothing to write home about.

sablebombe
sablebombe

It starts off with a lightness not dissimilar to EA's Pretty. Bergamot, rose and red berry being the starters here with the rose and red berry being most prominent (the red berry along with the rose having a slight raspberry smell) - after a short while the jasmine gently wafts into the picture - it's not harsh but soft and feminine and taking a back seat. As it warms to the skin I begin to detect vanilla in the background. There is a gentle creaminess here, very soft, feminine, floaty, gentle!

Rose is really the most prominent feature in this scent, with the berry giving a light fruitiness, backed up by the jasmine with the vanilla giving the scent the creaminess. I really do not get any of the amber at all at the tail end and the musk is very scant!

Silage is pretty mild - it does live fairly close to the skin and lasts a good 4 hours on my skin. Wonderful spring into summer fragrance. Good office perfume as it is fairly inoffensive!!

gwennan
gwennan

Quite a cosy perfume. Makes me remember "Par Amour Toujour" by Clarins, but this one is a little more fruity. I think that it smells raspberry, yes, obviously raspberry. Makes me wanna eat it. :))

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons: Printemps fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons: Printemps, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les 4 Saisons: Printemps by M. Micallef. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les 4 Saisons: Printemps by M. Micallef represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.