Designers » M » Chypre Floral « Groups

Scent of Dubrovnik Macal Palma for women

Scent of Dubrovnik Macal Palma for women
dislike

Scent of Dubrovnik Macal Palma for women Pictures Scent of Dubrovnik Macal Palma for women Pictures

Scent of Dubrovnik by Macal Palma is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Scent of Dubrovnik was launched in 2007. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot and orange; middle notes are rose, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, cinnamon and pink pepper; base notes are amber, vanilla, patchouli and sandalwood.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Orange

Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine Cinnamon Pink Pepper

Amber Vanilla Patchouli Sandalwood

Scent of Dubrovnik Fragrance Reviews

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

I just got it and I'm sad that it is not produced any more:( It's so refreshing with a hint of rose, pretty longlasting and really reminds me of Chanel Coco Madmoseille. Glad to have it in my collection!

dalmajen
dalmajen

Thank you for the lovely review! I will certainly have to try this fragrance, as I have never heard of it, or had the chance to even see it in the shops here. I do, however, live about two hours from Dubrovnik, so on my next visit will purchase this! I'm not a citrus fan, but this does sound refreshing, as we have such hot summers here.

Carla
Carla

A Croatian Sensation is how I would describe the Scent of Dubrovnik. My quest to locate this fragrance in the U.S. was unsuccessful so on my trip to Croatia, it was on top of my list to own this Slavic scent. While walking through the cobble stone streets of Dubrovnik and stopping in a quaint shop, it was available there waiting for me so I sampled it on my wrist and well I was ecstatic, I loved it! No doubt it had my name on it so I grabbed a bottle no I grabbed three of them because very few Kuna were needed per bottle, I should have bought more, perhaps a vat!

Now to the scent itself. Even though I knew beforehand what the notes were in this fragrance, thanks to being introduced to it by Fragrantica, I was initially surprised that no lavender was used due to the fact lavender is an essential scent in the Dalmatian coast. What emerged from this aroma was a fabulous composition of citrus orange which captured the culture of this unique town. The whispers of a lemony bergamot, probably from neighboring Italy, added an Italian flavor that suddenly whizzed through the air while the subtle hint of rose took it's wings for a brief appearance. A skosh of spicy cinnamon arose and then the simmering of the final notes took it's course with vanilla being the star attraction.

Although I would definitely classify this stunning fragrance as a summer scent, I would not and do not hesitate to wear this in NYC in any season as it is a constant reminder of the breathtaking city from which it hails. The first few times I wore it it lasted about 4 hours, thereafter, a bit longer. The presentation of the bottle and box is so appealing and what a precious souvenir to have and to wear from Croatia. I would say it is comparable to HRH "E" , another of my favorites.
Dubrovnik is paradise on earth the Scent of Dubrovnik is paradise in a bottle!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Macal Palma Scent of Dubrovnik fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Macal Palma Scent of Dubrovnik, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Scent of Dubrovnik by Macal Palma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Scent of Dubrovnik by Macal Palma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Givenchy Amarige Mugler Womanity Estée Lauder Knowing L`Occitane en Provence Ruban d'Orange Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit - Midnight Fragrance Givenchy Ange ou Demon Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Gres Cabotine Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Chanel Chanel N°19 Lanvin Arpege Stella McCartney Stella Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Laura Biagiotti Tempore Donna Amouage Amouage Epic Woman Moschino Cheap & Chic Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge