Designers » M » Aromatic « Groups

dislike

I had it: 1 I want it: 2

herbal
Vetyver Bucolique Mad et Len for women and men Pictures

Vetyver Bucolique by Mad et Len is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Vetyver Bucolique was launched in 2016. The fragrance features hay, vetiver and spicy notes.

Hay Vetiver Spicy Notes

Vetyver Bucolique Fragrance Reviews

orabsolute
orabsolute

Very tobacco-prominent. Because of the name, I was expecting more of a green-vetiver scent, so I was disappointed. It's fairly linear, with a slightly camphorous quality in the opening dissipating to reveal the humid, semi-sweet tobacco note that remains to the end, or at least, for 6+ hours--I admit I got tired of the scent and washed around the 7-hour mark. Tobacco and hay can have a similar scent profile, so I think what I'm reading as tobacco is what the perfumer intended as hay. Maybe it's just a big dose of coumarin, which contains facets of both.

After I lightly washed the spots I'd sprayed, the vetiver became apparent. So maybe if I'd waited, the tobacco fog would eventually have lifted to reveal the vetiver, which seems to be of a good quality. In fact, the perfume overall seems to be made of good ingredients, and it certainly doesn't smell bad. The linear tobacco note just tired me out after a few hours. But if you're looking for a naturalistic, semi-sweet, tobacco-prominent fragrance, this could be a good choice.

Tassio12
Tassio12

Spices and tobacco. Nice, but it has been done so many times before. I always get excited to try a fragrance that features hay. Apparently, perfumers don't spend much time around hay because they usually end up like this. Again, it is a nice scent, really pleasant, but also very pedestrian. A pass for me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mad et Len Vetyver Bucolique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mad et Len Vetyver Bucolique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vetyver Bucolique by Mad et Len. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vetyver Bucolique by Mad et Len represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Aromatic
Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 6 Synthetic: Soda Pino Silvestre Green Generation Unisex Yardley Lavander Spa Etienne Aigner Aigner Black Icedrops for Men Mary Kay Domain Aubusson Aubusson Man in Blue Givenchy Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude Summer Sorbet Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Vetyver & Bergamot Fred Hayman Touch With Love for Men Michel Germain Sexual Fresh Pour Homme Xerjoff Oroville Lord`s Jester Demeter