Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Madeleine de Madeleine Madeleine Mono for women

Madeleine de Madeleine Madeleine Mono for women
dislike

Madeleine de Madeleine Madeleine Mono for women Pictures Madeleine de Madeleine Madeleine Mono for women Pictures

A lush floral originally introduced in 1978.

The glamorous cosmetics glitter queen Madeleine Mono introduced her bold and dramatic Madeleine de Madeleine perfume to great acclaim in 1978. "Sure the world has many fragrances, but it doesn't have mine," said Madeleine Mono at the launch. The stunning and ever so beautiful Madeleine de Madeleine perfume is a liquid signature statement that makes heads turn.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Peach Hyacinth

Jasmine Orange Blossom Tuberose Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Coriander Geranium Osmanthus

Oakmoss Sandalwood iris Vetiver Tolu Balsam

Blonde
Carolina
Kate Spade

Madeleine de Madeleine Fragrance Reviews

majestic mammy
majestic mammy

Opens up a bit unisex as a dry fracas. I love Fracas more but I do like this parfum. I am so surprised with all the fame & glory of Fracas, why did Madeleine de Madeleine not become more renowned.

The scent is very up to date and is available in edp but takes a little bit of searching.

This is Refined and very suited for years to come.

Opening dry tuberose with SPICY overtones
Heart a beautiful tuberose (cross between Fracas and Estee Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia.) Leans much stronger towards Robert Piguets Lovely perfume "Fracas".
This is so nice, so so so nice. Its a dry fruity tuberose. Well made and would seem by the scent is definatly smell of a tuberose powerhouse niche.
A man can definatly wear this white floral.
It is dry but not earthy. It is well suited for any occasion and not loud or pungent. so nice to find this.

between Fracas & Madeleine, I pick Fracas. Madeline is the closest Fracas style Fragrance.
Madeleine de Madeleine: 9.5/10

Tovah
Tovah

This is a beautiful, realistic tuberose - this fragrance reminds me of walking the streets of Lahaina at sunset in July. Madeleine de Madeleine is crisp, therefore easier to wear than Fracas, and it's not nearly as disturbing as Carnal Flower, but it still has that kick-a$$ attitude that only tuberose can convey. This is my favorite tuberose fragrance, and nothing intrigues me more, or haunts me like a tuberose perfume.

SusieLHelton
SusieLHelton

Very pretty! I get mostly tuberose and Lilly of the valley on my skin with a soft classical powder which whispers, not screams. Although this is something I probably wouldn't wear, it is quite pretty and would be beautiful on the right person.

Mitsouko22
Mitsouko22

Tuberose for me is a little like playing with fire. It's exciting but it can wind up overpowering and scary on my skin. Fracas's opening is beautiful, but it takes over and gets really "hot" and high pitched on my skin. Blonde is also beautiful and interesting but becomes bitter. Madeleine de Madeleine has just about the same opening on my skin as Fracas and Blonde, perhaps less peach, but the dry down is milder and less high pitched. The lasting power is great without being overwhelming. Recommended for Fracas lovers and even those who cringe in her wake.

Brielle87
Brielle87

What can I say, this is a classic at this point in time. But, it still smells fabulous. Very similar to Fracas, but with a crisper take on the tuberose. Not so sticky sweet. It is as if someone took the best of Fracas and put it in an 80's power suit, but then decided to take it down a notch, without ever missing a beat. It felt fabulous wearing this when it first came out and it feels like visiting with an old friend now; one who still looks great and makes you feel like you did way back when. A very relevant scent 35 years ago and still a very relevant (albeit classic) scent now. Puts all the dreck from all these "new" houses to shame.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

I had never even heard of this fragrance, but find myself captivated by the notes and the fascinating era in which it was released.

Will someone who has tested this floral beauty review it for the rest of us?

Thanks!

Madeleine de Madeleine by Madeleine Mono 4.73 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Madeleine Mono Madeleine de Madeleine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Madeleine Mono Madeleine de Madeleine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Madeleine de Madeleine by Madeleine Mono. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Madeleine de Madeleine by Madeleine Mono represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.