Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sensual Madonna Nudes 1979 for women

Sensual Madonna Nudes 1979 for women
dislike

ozonic

The Sensual, Musical, Masquerade and Sparkle collection analyzes various aspects of personality and inspiration provided by Madonna.

Sensual was inspired by the courage and sexuality that the famous pop singer Madonna brings to stage. The perfume was created by Arnaud Winter with exotic and floral aromas that embody the true personality of the sensual pop stars.

Top notes: pink grapefruit, sparkling mandarin. Heart: juicy melon, passion flower. Base: exotic orchid, musk.

Available as 50 ml EDP. Sensual was launched in 2010.

Grapefruit Mandarin Orange

Passion Flower Melon

Musk Orchid

Sensual Fragrance Reviews

DarkClarissa
DarkClarissa

Wow, I got this really cheap online (I think it was about £5). So you can imagine, I was not expecting much. How wrong could I be. Firstly, I am not a big fan of celebrity scents, in fact this is the first one I have ever bought. I didn't want to be drawn into the celebrity hype so up until this one, I hadn't bought any. But this was so cheap and had a lovely review from JooCee - along with the notes seeming to be good, I thought I would give it a go.

First impressions are, GRAPEFRUIT!!! Ok - it really does kind of scream for the first few minutes, but this calms down nicely after about 10 minutes and the other notes make an appearance. It becomes a very gentle fragrance and yes, I think it IS sensual! The grapefruit and orange mingle to give it a fresh clean edge, the florals mix with the musk to give it a depth to make it smell very womanly. It gives an aura to whoever wears it rather than having a huge sillage. A waft of this is soft and seductive.

Lovely, I'm very pleased with this and it is a huge bottle too! :)

JooCee
JooCee

I picked this up at Ross not knowing Madonna even had a perfume line! So scent untested, I bought it because it was amazingly cheap. 3.4 fl oz for $8.99. It was not at all what I expected it to smell like, but I am enjoying it. It's kinda sexy and yes, sensual, not overbearing and quite unique. It's always nice to find a perfume that doesn't smell like 10,000 other perfumes out there. It has character and something just "different" about it. On me, it kind of reminds me of jelly beans, licorice and a sweet, refreshing, clean-just-out-of-the-shower kind of feel. Somehow it works.

Sensual by Madonna Nudes 1979 2.43 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Madonna Nudes 1979 Sensual fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Madonna Nudes 1979 Sensual, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sensual by Madonna Nudes 1979. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sensual by Madonna Nudes 1979 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Caron Narcisse Noir Hermes Eau de Gentiane Blanche Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Caron Nocturnes de Caron Prince Matchabelli Wind Song Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Guerlain Shiny Cherry Blossom Andy Warhol Marilyn Rose Lucien Lelong Indiscret Guerlain Colours of Love Jean Charles Brosseau Fleurs d`Ombre Jasmin Lilas Halston Catalyst Guerlain Love is All Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds and Sapphires Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Guerlain Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia Yves Saint Laurent Nu Guerlain Insolence Eau Glacee Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Bvlgari Jasmin Noir