Designers » M » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked Madonna for women
dislike

cacao
Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked Madonna for women Pictures

Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked is a new version of the Madonna's debut in the world of perfumes – the fragrance Truth or Dare launched in early 2012. Truth or Dare Naked is out in the fall of 2012, more sensual and daring than its predecessor.

The creation of this floral – woody fragrance is credited to perfumer Stephen Nilsen, who also created the original edition. The scent is described as a bold combination of creamy woods, vanilla and sparkling flowers.

The top notes are honeysuckle, peach blossom and neroli. The perfume’s core includes vanilla orchid, cocoa flower and lily of the valley. The base is creamy with Texas cedar wood, benzoin from Laos, oud accord and Australian sandalwood.

Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked is available as 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Honeysuckle Peach Blossom Neroli

Vanilla orchid Cacao Lily-of-the-Valley

Texas Cedar Benzoin Australian Sandalwood Agarwood (Oud)

Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto
NafNaf
Halle
Honeymoon

Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked Fragrance Reviews

smalltownbeatnik
smalltownbeatnik

This perfume is what I always hope perfumes with a honey note to smell like. It's a warm, spicy, sweet (but not cloying) scent that reminds me of cream soda. I can't get enough of it. Impressive longevity too. Very successful blind buy.

Chiquis
Chiquis

Truth or Dare Naked is so beautiful, but boy when they added that word "Naked" they MEANT IT!!! This is definitely a skin scent. The original Truth or Dare is such an explosive sillage monster that it shocked me how mild Naked comes across.

Someone mentioned a resemblance to Viva La Juicy and I definitely agree. Not an exact copy but similar. They share that smooth, sweet like honey quality. As Naked dries down I can also smell a resemblance to Twilight Woods. I would say out of all the notes listed for Truth or Dare Naked the one that stands out the most is honeysuckle, which is just intoxicating to me.

Naked is sexy in a subtle way. It will draw someone in closer.... And closer...

Jasmine2024
Jasmine2024

I am getting used to this perfume, it is not my usual scent I wore it on a day I had to confront someone- seemed to be ideal for that! It's not pretty and soft, it last for so long and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. The bottle looks like a flask.

courant
courant

I didn't buy Truth or Dare original as Fracas and Songes meet my penchant for the tropics or anything sultry. Naked is very similar to Halle Berry's namesake perfume, a celebrity frag all the way. This has little to redeem it, has been discontinued, so no need to bag it further.

pinnock22

chri5tin3 I ordered mine from Debenhams so it should be real. I just think it doesn't suit my skin

peferrarine
peferrarine

I'm reading a lot of reviews saying that this has nothing to do with the original.
Well, i DISAGREE.

The same kind of floral, just turn down a little bit with a twist from the warm spices.
The Lilly of The Valley and the Orchid gives me a little aquatic floral vibe (same as the original, but not as strong).
The warm spices here keeps it more grounded than the first one. Reminds me a lot of Seductive Amber, with the warm vibe mixed with the floral (the difference being the VS fragrances smells like a soapy version of Naked).

Like a woman wearing the original baking some vanilla-cinnamon cookies.

Overall, you can totally get that this one is a flanker from the first one. The same core, the same soul, only directed to a different crowd. Maybe not brothers, but very close cousins.

cicciosam
cicciosam

Naked?? mmmhh !! I think I still have smelled this fragrance somewere ...

- As I already said it is not so much original as the first one ...

- It is too woody for me and it is not strong and heavy as the fist 1 ...

- Is not floral but spicy ... good for the winter and fall .

- When I first got it I really wanted to turn it back ...

if you go original, don't loose time with this perfume but buy the first one ;)

chri5tin3

Pinnock22 - Maybe you have a fake? This lasts over 12 hours on me, it is REALLY strong and sexy

florabella
florabella

I have seen this fragrance at Shoppers Drug Mart every now and then, check their fragrance shelf that is $19.99. Some worthwhile scents turn up there.

Alysha
Alysha

I would like to try this, or buy... Does anyone know where in Vancouver Canada this one is sold? I haven't seen it anywhere.

pinnock22

Wow I just got mine in the mail and sprayed it on my wrist and there is literally no scent to it. smells like a watered down after shave that vanishes in 5 seconds.no wonder places are selling it so cheap these days. I was really looking forward to the chocolate spicy scent. :(

Edit: ok I take my first line back, once this settled into my skin I could smell the warm spicy smell people are talking about. its wonderful and all but doesn't project or last longer than an hour, but I don't mind reapplying as the perfume is inexpensive.
I've been wearing it for 2 days now and had nothing but complements so other people must be smelling it haha

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

I sprayed this on my wrist and walked around the store, I let my friends smell it and they just loved it. Its super spicy, floral, warm yet sweet.. It has this rich chocolate quality to it that I just love. It super long lasting, and it ins't so cloying in warm weather (it was 95 degrees when I tried it)... Im really looking forward to actually buying this master piece. I say this is better than the first Truth or Dare.

dododo
dododo

We're having an unseasonably cold August this year.
So I was looking through my perfumes for something warm and comforting and stumbled upon this. I bought this at the beginning of summer and thought it was OK.
The weather being colder now, I think it's more than OK, it's absolutely gorgeous!

I don't care much for the opening, it's just random white flowers on me. Thank goodness this only lasts about 10 minutes!
After that I get leather, benzoin and spicy woods. Benzoin just agrees with my chemistry. So yeah, this I love. The drydown is the best thing though. Boozy salted caramel with a hint of spice, chocolate and leather. LOVE!

Also, I get tons of compliments when I wear this. I've asked what it smells like and people always say it smells sexy and expensive. Nobody believes me when I say it's a perfume that's just costs 11 euros :-)

This could well become my signature winter scent.

gashdown
gashdown

Lovely skin scent. Something for cuddling up with your boyfriend all day whilst wearing nothing but one of his shirts. Or maybe something to spritz on your woolly jumper when you're making mulled wine, spiced cider and pecan pie.
Basically for pretty much the same use I'd have for something from Bath and Body Works like Twilight Woods, Cashmere Glow or Sensual Amber. But right now it's in the same price range and is of slightly better quality so that's what I bought.

mudpach
mudpach

Yes, I caught it! Yes, I'm a huge Madonna fan and I'm a perfume lover and yes I love the first Truth or Dare. In Europe we can't find this fragrance but finally I could buy very cheaply. This is adorable, addictive, sexy and womanly. Warm spices, hot flowers and sweet oud everywhere.

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

Imagine a woman who would have been the epitome of elegance in the early 2000s and looks cheap and outdated wearing expensive designer clothes from 20 seasons ago :). That's what Naked smells like. I agree to the idea that this flanker is Madonna's way of apologizing for her truly daring first frag, that may have been a shock to noses rather accustomed to bubblegum traded as celebrity signature scents. She tried a vanillic-balsamic formula that is no stranger to the love of crowds. Unlike the Fracas lovers niche that was both enthusiastic and doubtful regarding Madonna's first attempt of conquering the world of scents, fans of Naked will say it is precious and lovely at the same time, while being safe and not overly cloying. I cannot help but compare Naked to Gaga's Fame, for they are both disconcerning and posess rather illusory qualities: strong first bursts, poor sillage and longevity. Don't get me wrong: I like Naked. It will be a great early September choice, with its sweet minty aura and the soothing, balsamic feel. But, when compared to the original, it is a disappointment. I had such high expectations...
P.S.: overall, it is a nice (is nice enough?), smooth and a bit playful vanilla, go for it if you enjoy this note

chri5tin3

The best $19 I have ever spent. This scent is GORGEOUS, so smooth and ambery, spicy, sweet, woody, sexy. Naked is one of those perfumes that goes on loud, then settles into your pores like a second skin. All day long this baby keeps creeping up on you, I've gotten over 12 hours with it. I've also noticed that it smells better and obviously projects better when your skin is warm, it smells best and lasts longest in the crook of my neck and on the inside of my elbows. Oh, and it is almost a dupe for Hilary Duff's With Love, I noticed the similarities almost immediately and so did a friend of mine when I stepped into her car. However, Naked is more mature, tolerable and longer lasting. Ladies, treat yourself and try this!

100mlEDT
100mlEDT

I found this on sale today for $19 Aussie. Wow - first prize for best bargain buy this year . It always makes me cringe a little how many of these frags end up costing a pretty penny . I guess that's the nature of the business right .
I ended up ripping it open on my way home and sprayed it over my SOTD Al Oudh , the two together make quite a match . This will be getting quite a bit of use in the last few weeks of winter here and I just want to add the bottle is stunning !

ZackJSullivan
ZackJSullivan

I just got this one at TJ Maxx for $10! A really good deal for this scent! I already owned the original Truth or Dare, and was interested to see if this one would smell similar to the original. Be forewarned, this scent bears absolutely no similarities to the original, they're two completely distinct and separate scents!

That being said, I think this is a very warm and spicy scent with a lot of fruit in it. There's something mature and fun about this scent at the same time. The balsamic, woody, and spicy notes make it more mature and the fruitiness of it lightens it up a bit and makes it more fun! This scent is way less mature overall than the original, more suitable for a younger crowd. I have to say, I really like this scent, and I would gladly get another if I had the opportunity!

acwalsh1
acwalsh1

I love this scent , again it reminds me of something but just cant pin it
Sensual warm and bold this is the best blind buy ive made so far , it makes me smile when i spray this on lasts really well on me ♡it

KaseyC
KaseyC

Honestly, I did not have any expectation when I ordered this. To my surprise, the bottle is very pretty and looks luxurious. I sprayed it once on my hand and once on my chest. The first impression is, "it is a mature version of Viva la Juicy!". The honeysuckle note is strong in the opening, just like Viva la Juicy. The floral notes of peach blossom and orchid give certain degree of sourness and elegance to the whole scent. The benzoin note brought out the sweetness and it gives a solid base. I did not detect any cacao nor white floral like orange blossom. But in general, this is a pleasant sweet feminine scent. If you look for a more longlasting and solid version of Viva la Juicy, I'd highly recommend this one.

I heard this fragrance will not be produced anymore and I saw it very cheap everywhere.

chanel4747
chanel4747

It reminds me of Roberto cavalli nero absolute but no longevity at all. I loved it so much and I though it would last like truth or dare, but I was very disappointed. It is warm spicy in the beginning and after 30 minutes turn to sweet spices and then disappears. I gave it to my mum, thought maybe it stays longer on her skin because lots reviewed it has a longlasting effect. Sillage very close to skin.

Hellita
Hellita

Well done, Madonna! I have a weakness for benzoin and agarwood (oud) and this is blended very well. Pleasant fragrance.

Aeris
Aeris

I think that this was intended to be a (younger, lighter) dupe of Coco by Chanel. Madonna already said she was inspired by Fracas on her original Truth or Dare Fragrance. And it is similar, just lighter and sweeter. T or D Naked seems to be inspired by Coco in the same way, whether Madonna will admit to this or not.

Daniela75
Daniela75

This perfume is so different to the first "Truth or dare". It's a blind buy because it wasn't distributed in Europe but I'm happy!On my skin I can detect benzoin, caramel, vanille and cocoa. So sweet, greedy and warm. The drydown is very interesting. It's minty, spicy and Woody, you can get a masculine aroma. So, dear men, you can wear it!
I think that this perfume is perfect for Autmn. "Naked" reminds me a 50% "Armani Code" and a 50% "Venezia" by Laura Biagiotti.

Blacktideatdawn
Blacktideatdawn

To my utter shock, this is a totally different perfume to the original Truth or Dare perfume, This isn't a simple add heavier top notes or swapping the one or two notes from the original. A total makeover which I have to say is 100 times better then the original. I love Madonna and when she officially released Truth or Dare I was excited, the woman doesn't do things by half as we all know! but the overpowering floral notes which has now lead to my hate of Neroli has sadly meant the bottle has been pushed to very little use now. This new version of Truth or Dare is such a highlight now I reach out for it far more then I have ever done for Truth or Dare original. I read that Neroli has been used again for this but I can not detect it at all, its a wonderful fresh sweet spicy mix of Honey, earthy tones, Peach and vanilla. Lingers on my skin for most of the day and I can only hope Madonna continues to deliver such quality from this perfume in many more new perfumes.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Not a Madonna fan, so I don’t seek out her perfumes. I tried “Truth or Dare” and found it to be a candy-sweet floral. “Naked” promised to be a heavier perfume with the presence of the sandalwood. Indeed, it started out as a rather rich floral for the first 10 minutes; sandalwood, peach blossom and neroli—fragrant, but not too “flowery”. Then, a very bold floral note popped out—I assume it was the vanilla orchid combined with the benzoin, as it was rich but very sweet, like candied flowers soaked in vanilla. I can’t put my finger on this note, but I’ve smelled it before. It’s not a vanilla like cake or frosting, but rather like vanilla duking it out with a pink flower. At first I thought of sweet peas, but now I see “vanilla orchid” listed and that makes sense, in particular combined with the benzoin.

There is a spiciness that comes out after about 2 hours; I think it may be the cacao and the cedar, but would swear there is coriander here—Naked almost smells like a “pinker” version of RC Oro, without the pepper and less coriander but with a similar spice. As this matures on my skin, the coriander-whatever spice is enhanced, and almost develops an anise-like quality. This is like the love child of RC Oro and ET Ellen! I really don’t smell much sandalwood, although as a sandalwood lover myself I like it in huge doses.
By the end, this is a spicy (coriander-anise) scent.

It has faded to be fairly light, but isn’t an insubstantial scent-it still manages to have some body to it. Sillage low-moderate, longevity about 3 hours and then it’s faded. Interesting and fairly unique, I would recommend this to those who want a light incense, or who love spicy scents that are not foody; or for the pink-floral lovers who want something with a bit of depth.

aber19
aber19

This perfume is extremely soft. It smells exactly like Armani Code Elixir. It is long lasting, I can still smell it after 5 hours. It has a soft, honey, orange scent. I would not buy it as I have just sampled this on my skin. Unfortunately, it is just a copy, and one tries to play it too safe.

817flowers
817flowers

This is a beautiful, light perfume and totally different from Truth or Dare. I do need to apply more of this one, but it has a beautiful soft, ambery scent. I'm not always sure if it is still there, but will smell it throughout the day. I would say it is very feminine and anyone would love it. I am nuts over Madonna's first perfume, but this is a nice choice with that Naked feel! Great bed-time fragrance.

Cochlea
Cochlea

I found a 1.7 bottle of this for less than $10 at my Walmart. This is a warm, woody, sensual scent. The benzoin dominates in this perfume and is followed by the sandalwood. My nose is still new, I am not able to detect the peach blossom, and the honeysuckle as I feel the benzoin smothers them. This is a very deep wood scent because of the sandalwood, cedar and the oud. Madonna is a unisex scent. The longevity is good on my skin (5 hours) but I think that the sillage is too soft for me. I need to have my nose to my wrist to smell it.

lgray96
lgray96

Lets be honest, this fragrance demonstrates Madonna's (perhaps reluctant) transition into the world of mainstream celebrity fragrance - populated by the likes of Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez. While 'Truth or Dare' ended up being a commercial belly flop, it definitely had something interesting to say - even if most of it was a reiteration of Piguet's sublime Fracas. Here, you have a fragrance that wasn't trying to copy anything and ends up smelling (to my nose) like a 50:50 mix of 'Amor Amor' by Cacharel and 'Blue Sugar' by Aquolina. Such is the way with hastily-put-together flankers...
Having said that, apart from a borderline-unpleasant chemical opening, this fragrance does little to offend and would suit a well-scrubbed eighteen year old as she celebrates her coming-of-age out on the town.

(6.5/10)

Daisycat18
Daisycat18

Why do i get the feeling this is exactly what Madonna smells like?

Kaydenhart
Kaydenhart

"MMMMMMMMmmm" is the only phrase I can use to describe this scent! I read the reviews over and over again and noticed that the word "masculine" was used quite a few times. IMO it isn't "masculine" but I think that a confident man could definitely pull it off. I recently received mine, have used it twice (evening events) and have gotten nothing but positive comments. One person stopped to ask what I was wearing then smiled and said "You smell like such a wonderful vanilla". It doesn't smell feminine on me and I'm so happy that I went through with this blind buy. I am definitely going to stock up on this beauty.

Longevity 7/10
Projection 6/10
Sillage 9/10

Scrilla
Scrilla

I was not wowed by this after wanting to try it for a long time. That being said I think it would be lovely on an exotic vacation or at a beach resort. The smell reminds me of cocoa or shea butter that one might slather themselves with at the beach. Very relaxing. Also a polar opposite of the original Truth or Dare.

avonman
avonman

Madonna's T.O.D.NAKED strikes me as a scent that could have been around in the late 70s',somewhere along the lines Of Vintage CHLOE or Vintage HALSTON perhaps, a softer more Modern version of those I suppose, anyway I Really Like NAKED and I think Madonna got this right with it's juicy almost ripe "peachy" opening and slight herbal tones and it's soft sweet amber dry-down that sits close to the skin and deserves the name NAKED, You can tell that Madonna took the Time and Effort to make her perfumes High Quality, you can even See the rich essential oils that were used ,after you spray it on there's a slight Shine on your skin in the dry down, A TRUE EAU DE PARFUM!

samsara82
samsara82

Dear Readers,
What can I say about Madonna's naked perfume, well..here it goes.

I was given this perfume since I became a fan of Madonna's Truth or Dare fragrance (the white bottle) and this naked fragrance surely sounded very exotic and sensual by the notes.

Well, I must say, Im not In love nor severely disappointing sincerely with the fragrance of Naked. Its very feminine and it is a tad sensual but extremely soft and inoffensive but it has a "please everyone" kind of scent that will suit practically any female chemistry.
This perfume failed in originality and exoticism, I was hoping for a fine feminine Oud or atleast wild bold Honeysuckles, but I could not detect them in this fragrance at all.
The fragrance did not make me fall in love nor dislike it, I guess it falls into the " fair like" in my book.

This perfume smells pretty but it lacks a iconic aroma which I was expecting more by Madonna with such a provocative title to this perfume, but the scent is very ordinary, pretty and feminine that you can find at Victoria Secret's boutique in their perfume area.
I feel this suits more the general taste of the masses,since this isn't a diva scent. It has that soft, flowery vanilla scent to it that will complement a lot of women and this fragrance is extremely soft and light, very perfect for office and day wear, but blends a lot with your current female fragrances these days.

This perfume is also being discontinued sadly along side its sister Truth or Dare, its sad news to hear ,so if your into vanilla,flowery with a touch of musk scents, this is your gal, good as starter scent or light n casual wear.
Will I wear this again, No..I wont since iam currently looking for a signature scent for the night and day, and Naked by Madonna wont be crown my signature for sure.

The common thread, I think, between this and the original is the benzoin. Both fragrances feature that sort of resinous, candied scent.
There's a strong raw vanilla smell here. Slightly boozy. Not the cotton candy variety of Pink Sugar. In a way, I find the vanilla in Naked to be similar to the sweetness in Flowerbomb. Musky vanillic.
The cacao also has that more floral than gourmand feel. Probably because it's "cocoa flower". Never personally encountered one of those, but I get the idea.
I also smell a significant amount of peach blossom in here. It's very peachy, but not that syrupy peach often found in the compositions of Sophia Grojsman.
Oud is present but balanced nicely by the cedar so it doesn't overtake everything as it's often prone to do.
Overall I'd say Naked is easier to love, and that opinion is affirmed by the votes in comparison to the original. I'm personally a bigger fan of the original, but I love beastly white florals which isn't a genre that's super in fashion at the moment.
I think this is one for fans of Obsession and similar.

leighhannah
leighhannah

Both of the Madonna Truth or Dare perfumes are head and shoulders above the rest of the celebrity scents. This Truth or Dare Naked is completely different from the first, flowery Truth or Dare. It has very good longevity, medium silage, linear, and is a sophisticated scent, woodsy and sweet chocolate with a touch of mint and honeysuckle. I don't know where the mint comes from, but it's there. I do like this better than her other T or D, although I enjoy that too. Unique perfume for a unique woman. She didn't phone these in as someone took some time on this one. The best part is I got it for $15 on amazon.com

enzyme1
enzyme1

I smell heliotropin in this. In general it is quite lovely, very creamy and warming. yes there are synthetic elements in the overall impression, but only if you look for them. Naked does have its own identity even if it is a little mild. I'd say this would sell much better if it was launched as a Dior hypnotic poison flanker, with deluxe flacon and a huge push from the PR department.

Elviel
Elviel

First I will hang my colours on the mast - I like this.

I think it must be almost or wholly synthetic because my poor old brain doesn't know what to make of it and what I am smelling does not match up at all well with the notes attributed to it.

At times it is wafting cocoa, vanilla, and patchuli and other times fruity, orangy, musk.

The whole drys down to a sugary lemon pulp; on a bed of cocoa, vanilla, and patchouli; wrapped up in crushed almond, apple, and amber; with the occasional hint of minty resin.

I tried it blind on a couple of relatives and crushed apple, creamy, almond, vanilla, sugary lemon, sharp came up as descriptors.

It reminds me of Angel then Hot Couture, then sugary lemon pancakes.

It is soft, little projection, little sillage, a quick dry down then rather linear, not long lasting, needs quite a few spray, and is nice. Weak compared to Truth or Dare.

Very interesting experience trying something my brain couldn't match up with any of my essential oils

Edit to shorten 15/02/2014
Update 25th February, 2014

A quick update to say that the cotton wool I sprayed with this perfume some two weeks ago still smells very strongly of this perfume so quite tenacious.

At first it had a lot of the minty resinous accord but that has calmed down and it is quite a peachy, benzoin, minty amber.

This perfume gives a cool freshness in my nose so quite a mentholated feel, icy.

Blind buy Eau de Parfum January 2013

Norgirl
Norgirl

This pefume does remind me of Roberto Cavallis with the same balmy vanillic notes and the orange flowers aswell. But to me in this Madonna Nude perfume there is a slight note of pepper and also somthing that to my nose smell a bit like fresh eucalytus , infact the eucalyptus freshnes lingers quit strong on my skin, It is kind of weard mixed with all the warmth
I do get some florals lifing the creation up a bit , the honeysucle and peach blossom softens the sweetenes a bit. But still this is absolutly sweet on my skin,
Initialy my thoughts straight away when i sprayed it on skin was a resemblens to Flowerbombe, but this has slightly more bright florals to it aswell, but it is to me the same type of balsamic perfume.I can not find any trase of Aoud in the creation.. luckely for me cause i cant stand that note anymore
I am not shure if im going to enjoy this perfumes as much as i hoped ,It might be a bit to cloyingly sweet ,almost honey and caramell like in away.
But realy not bad for the price and the fact that this is a Madonna perfume

Majja67
Majja67

I dont know how to begin to describe how much i love this scent! I have read al reviews below and im supprised how different people persive this scent! Some say its the most wonderful thing ever (a fully and totaly agree) and others states that it smell from womit?? We have all different noses and because of what we may conect with a sertian smell far back can later affect how we react to a perfume i guess! I can think of the unhappy girl that associated this scent with memories from school and someones puke, i can guess that it is the prominent and a bit bitter scent from sandalwood combined with a hint of burnt rubber synthetic oud that can be the cause of that! To me its a lovely mostly sandalwoody scent, softned by some benzoin and sweet chocolat. To me the flowers is there but i cant say its this or that flower, i feel a small hint of cedar as well, the oud is only just barely present in the beginning and soon evaporates! My overall impression of this scent is that it is a woody warm, a little bit sweet but the sweetness i well balanced by the a bit bitter woody notes! I also think that this scent is from the beginning to the end fully synthetic ( that dont make it bad!!) and i also believe that woody, warm rounded scent mostly comes from Iso E Super, a substance known from the famous Molecule 1, thats my impression! I think thats why it makes this scent attract both men and women, i think its very feminim but also very unisex, this scent is a very personal scent! Many says a perfum can wear you but this scent, if you like it, YOU wear! It has excellent sillage and great longavity, lasts at least 6-7 hours on me and people notice it on me but its so soft and pleasant so it does not suffocate anyone! After many hites and misses i have finally found MY signature!! (please please let it stay on the market....) Ohh, wanted to say also to the girl that had a bad experience with a fake, you can find it on Ebay UK from Onlinebeautybuys/allbeauty/cheapsmells, they sell the real stuff!!

muncierobson
muncierobson

I bought a bottle of this from a reputable retailer and sold on
eBay because it disagreed with me so much!

It smelt sickly - I put it down to being unwell when I recieved it, to the point I associated it with sick (I'd been very ill)! I love the original but found this to be synthetic, harsh and sickly sweet. I've never had a fragrance make me feel so bad before!

Wierd!

Annica
Annica

I fell in love with this fragrance from the first sniff. It is my best blind purchase ever. Love it!!

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

This is a powdery, musky, warm vanillary scent... I smell mostly sweet orchid and honeysuckle, fruits, a little creamy wood and amber (even though it's not listed here). I think it is a sensual scent but I wouldn't go so far as to say it smells sexy; it's just light, pretty and a little flirty... something that wont offend in an office environment.

Wonderful! If you have tried RC Nero Assoluto - well, yes they are like sisters but Madonna Naked is more, a lot more. More longlasting, more dark (great), very sexy, a bit sweet, but oud, vanilla and sandalwood are dominant in a good womanish way. Blends perfect with my skin and I love it!

Härlig! Om man har provat RC Nero Assoluto, tja - de är som systrar men Madonna naked är mer, mycket mer. Mer hållbar på huden, mer mörk (superbt), sexig, aningens söt men oud, vanilj och sandelträ är dominanta på ett bra och feminint sätt. Matchar min hud perfekt och jag älskar den!

HollyBiani
HollyBiani

This is so sensual and at the price I bought 3 bottles and lotions. I spray it often. I will be out my supply in about six months. It doesn't last and the top note is alcohol. I use it as a body spray because it fades so quick and I love powerful scents. It works really well layered with CK Obsession and original Truth or Dare. One of my faves ever, lacks longevity, well worth it to buy and then some.

Blissful80
Blissful80

I will probably come back to update this review but this smell so good! I read some reviews on here saying this is masculine sorta...no, no, no its not. To me it smells just like clean skin, like after taking a bath with a nice creamy smelling moisturizing bar...I could definitely wear this everyday as a signature scent. It smells just like the name..I tried Rihanna Nude and it smelled fruity I didn't like it...this on the other hand and smells like perfume not fruity I love both perfumes good job Madonna :) plus I like the bottle its shape is perfect for traveling and applying

celly32
celly32

Reading the reviews of this I really wanna try it now it sounds nice. The first one was awful I wish she'd change these bottles though they look like coffins to me.

Mammajamma
Mammajamma

This was a love at first sniff!
Warm, softly spiced, woody, a bit eucalyptusy(I'm not sure which element this comes from) and creamy . Subtly sweet.....this is scrumptious! I feel that Naked is a great name for this as it does remind me very much of warm skin. Whereas the first Truth or Dare shouted, this one is a come-hither sly whisper....
I have never smelled anything quite like this!

Migotka
Migotka

Well, was this not a pleasant surprise?
The previous creation using Madonna's name was totally not up my alley. I did not have high expectations towards Naked, but some good reviews convinced me to test it. Time and effort not wasted.

While Truth or Dare Naked is maybe not made of the finest ingredients in the world and does not smell awfully expensive, it is nevertheless a well made scent with a nice balance of floral and sweet. It has a honey-like quality to it, thick and sweet, with lots of neroli, honeysuckle and woody undertones. I really enjoyed wearing it and will definitely keep this one for a longer while with me.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I just got this out of Walmart. The gift set was on sale for a steal. I had been eyeing it ever since I sprayed the sample on my wrist. I had been obsessing over it and trying to decide to treat myself. I finally did and I am in love! This scent is indescribable and I adore any perfume with benzoin. If you don't have it, I would suggest you get it because you wont regret it!

jtrover
jtrover

I am a man and I wear this. It's perfectly unisex imo. I have never had more compliments on a fragrance in my life by men or women. It doesn't smell feminine on me at all. Perhaps the ingredients just go with your body chemistry? I actually get mildly annoyed by how many compluments I get wearing this. It reminds me of a better, more sensual version of Givenchy Pi for men. This, however, is much better by a mile.

tia t
tia t

I don't understand why so many people associate any perfume that has sandalwood in the base notes or anything else oriental as being masculine? Many people do the same with any perfume that has a deep colour to it. There is nothing masculine about the perfume I would definitely consider this to be actually an extremely gorgeous sexy and very much feminine perfume!

This perfume reminds me of a perfume of the past I just can't put my finger on it. After reading the notes it contains above I can now say in hindsight that I can definitely smell those notes but I still feel it smells quite apricot. Maybe that's what my nose is picking up because of the combination of peach blossom and honeysuckle.

This perfume is delicious - I love it. I get warmth and feminine vibes from it and to sum it up:
-apricot ( what I interpreted from the peach blossom and honey suckle)
- vanilla
- incense (very lightly)
- sandalwood (love love love)

I associate darker juice with old fashioned parfums

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

Is this still being sold? I can not find it ANYWARE!

dboakes
dboakes

Really enjoying this fragrance. Reminds me of a men's perfume I wore in the 90's just can't think what it was?? Anyone have any ideas?

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is so nice, so rich and indulgent. When I first spray it I get an almost minty and masculine aroma. It's very aromatic like lavender and amber together with some cologne, basil and mint. It must be the Oud. It smells very unisex and something to be shared. Then as it dries down it becomes balmy and very warm and mellow.

I find a lot of similarities with Thierry Mugler's Alien Absolue with both having a rich butterscotch feel. I smell the cocoa, oud and benzoin for sure along with a honey amber richness bringing it all together. I find this scent very original as I have never smelt another fragrance that smells exactly like this. It's a big departure from the usual celebrity sticky sweet scents that get mass produced and released every minute.

This is definitely a scent of confidence, ambition and someone not afraid to announce their presence.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

Admittedly, I am not a fan of Madonna's first foray into the world of perfumery (Truth or Dare.) Her second attempt (Truth or Dare Naked) has a totally different vibe than her first perfume and I am really happy about that! Her first perfume was mature, too mature in my opinion, but this one is younger, more unique and easier to wear. It's very warm, smooth, woody, sun kissed with a touch of sweetness and blended perfectly. Easily unisex. I don't get much of the floral notes coming out on my skin and that's fine with me. The lasting power is also quite decent. I was surprised that I liked this so much. I wasn't expecting to. It does not smell anything like a typical celebrity perfume. I read somewhere recently that Madonna was asked when she was going to release another perfume. Apparently she seemed irritated at the thought of it making one assume she was not happy with her entry into the perfume market. It doesn't look like we'll be getting another perfume from her any time soon, if ever. It's a shame really. Truth or Dare Naked is one of the very best celebrity fragrances to be found these days. Unfortunately, it seems as though it's getting harder to find. This one's worth hunting for so if you can find it, take my advice and buy it! Worth every penny!

AnaIli35
AnaIli35

I had high hopes for this one, what with it being fall and the warm, honeyed, woodsy nature of this scent. I snagged a gift set with 3.4 oz bottle and full sized lotion at CVS for $24! Lovely scent, very different from the celeb scents out there but it's practically undetectable on my skin shortly after spraying. I would've felt ripped off paying full price for a perfume with such poor staying power. Sadly, I'm going to have to return.

Jwhdz1
Jwhdz1

Sweet, seductive and intoxicating with a deliciously creamy quality that just wraps you in its warmth. So impressed, I bought a backup bottle!

TheCountess
TheCountess

This is beautiful! It's sexy, seductive and warm. The cacao and orchid feel like velvet on my skin. If you can, layer it with the body lotion. One of the best blind buys I have done.

perfumeholic88

You cannot find it anywhere in Europe. I´m looking for it since it was realised and it´s not possible to get it anywhere else then US

I finally bought it!!

bea_lll
bea_lll

Where I can find this in Europe?
This perfume is lovely!

astamm62
astamm62

Just got the gift set today from CVS...I really like it,a perfect fall scent.It is cozy,snuggly fragrance.Also like her first one,both are so different.Very happy with both scents!

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

This was a total surprise. I had passed over this one many times but today, providentially, it was on offer so I stopped to have a quick spritz. It stopped me in my tracks. Must have been a devine appointment.
I immediately liked this one. A smooth honeyed, warm, earthy perfume.
I am intrigued by this perfume, partly because it reminds me of something a great lady from my childhood wore (grateful for any suggestions here!). She had great taste in perfumes and it was on her dresser that I first saw many of the classic perfumes of the time. There's something modern, yet timeless about this fragrance.
OK, lasting power is not great on me but I will live with it quite happily.

I immediately liked this one. A smooth honeyed, warm, earthy perfume.
OK, lasting power is not great on me but I will live with it quite happily.

tinkamichaldaniels
tinkamichaldaniels

Madonnas Nude perfume is beautiful,luxury,warm,completly diferent as the first one.My choise for autum.

vmarshmellow
vmarshmellow

This perfume is still a Macy's exclusive and is available online through Macy's. In my observation, "exclusives" usually have a set duration and afterwards the perfume is more widely distributed. I too would really like to test this!

hanzaw116
hanzaw116

There is so much character in this one. This one feels more Madonna to me than the original Truth or Dare - which was notoriously compared to Fracas but I love anyway. (The original Truth or Dare smells more Madonna's mom than Madonna.) This one's a very unique scent and sits on the fence of androgyny. On spraying, it feels gives off a balmy/minty vibe with a mix of vanilla creaminess. It calms down very slowly, but stays on the skin for a long time. The sillage is also great but it's nice in that it's not loud and offensive. It's rather welcoming actually.

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

This is not at any Macys nearby my home in California, USA. You can find it on ebay. But I wonder where else? I feel like it came and went!

perfumeholic88

It´s true. This scent is immpossible to find ANYWHERE in Europe. Can´t understand why?!

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

Will Madonna make any NEW Fragrances? Naked will be a year old in October. Her 1st and 2nd perfumes were only 6 or 7 Months apart, not almost a year with nothing??? Come on Madonna!

coockie
coockie

Please, can anyone help me?
Where can I find this perfume here in the UK?

Jillmcshaw1
Jillmcshaw1

Wow! This is intoxicating and sweet. First spray is a blast of grape jelly, tooth ache sweetness. Cocoa and vanilla orchid round out the top, mellowing the grape jelly. The only thing I think this has in common with Madonna's first fragrance is the potency and lasting power. Over sprayed this could be a real head ache inducer, but it truly is uniquely sweet, rich floral. This was love at first smell!

Lauralee77
Lauralee77

Tested this today and thought it was interesting indeed. There is a distinct caramel at the start that I loved. The spicy woody dry down lost me a little though. It would be nicer layered with a simple warm vanilla. Overall it's not bad. It's a like for me..

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

as a fan of the original truth and dare this one sounds just as good as the original! I'm curious to get my hands on this next! if it has vanilla in it I'm sold I love vanilla PERIOD. Anybody who has this could you message me and tell me exactly how it smells and what it smells like and if it is worth buying it

asher.jessie

This is definitely quite a unique scent. I've never smelled a fragrance quite like this before. I'm a huge fan of the original Truth or Dare, and a huge fan of Madonna too. When I bought this, I'll admit, I wasn't too crazy about it.

It was winter when I bought it, and it smelled so odd and sterile on me in the icy dryness of a Kentucky Winter.

Now that it's hot and humid, I decided to try it out again to see if I could kindle some adoration for this, since Madonna is my everything.

HEAT BRINGS OUT THE BEAUTY OF THIS FRAGRANCE.

On my skin, it's a sweet, balmy, myrrh-esque second-skin of benzoin, sandalwood, and cacao. NOT chocolate. People really need to do their research before they start talking about the notes, because anyone that's ever smelled a cacao flower would know that that's what gives this perfume that beautiful, unique edge. Cocoa flower does not smell like chocolate, just as peach blossom does not smell like peaches.

Essentially, it's a floral, balmy sandalwoody benzoin fragrance. Totally unique, very different from anything else I've ever smelled, and truly an underrated masterpiece.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I bought this online and just recieved it in the mail this morning. I have only been wearing it about 30 minutes but I had to write an initial impression, and will update after I have worn the fragrance for a while -

Truth or Dare Naked is wonderful so far. I can get a hint of the peach blossom and just a little of the clean neroli, but overall the fragrance is warm, slightly spicy, and definitely balmy. The cacao definitely makes a big impression. I expected it to be maybe a little more "chocolatey" but it is more of the unprocessed version of cacao (whereas Rihanna's Rebelle is more of a processed, foody version, for another celeb fragrance comparison). There is a little bit of a sandalwood note teasing right now, kind of there one second and gone the next, maybe a little foreshadowing of what's to come. There is a round quality about this fragrance - and by that I mean no sharp florals, no notes that really jump out and assault the senses. It is cozy, with just the right balance of sweetness. Soooo very nice! This fragrance started out so well, I can't wait to see how it progresses!

As the weather outside is cool and cloudy, I think this fragrance feels appropriate. Warm, sunny weather wouldn't suit this fragrance well. So far a very solid buy.

UPDATE: After wearing this for the whole day I am still satisfied with my purchase. As time passed the fragrance continued to soften, kind of melting into the skin. I was disappointed that I didn't get more sandalwood on my skin, but that is really my only complaint. The fragrance remained slightly spicy all the way til the end and the slight sweetness (from the floral notes, I presume) from the beginning really faded away over time.

I enjoyed wearing Truth or Dare Naked! I think the name of the fragrance is very appropriate. Great for cool weather as it comes across very cozy to me.

temo
temo

I like this scent. Comforting, woodsy, and soft. I dreaded the original ( too much gardenia) but was delighted to discover this one had no resemblance. The warm woods in the dry down are downright magical!

ErosOphelia

Oh, for those looking to purchase it but can't find it, look on EBAY.

ErosOphelia

I just got this in the mail today. I had ordered it under the impression that because of what was in it, it would make up for the complete disappointment I felt towards the first Truth or Dare. It had done so and more!

Upon smelling it I was incredibly overcome by its sensual blend of scents. The neroli is the first note I noticed and then slowly peach, honey, sandalwood and the copal-esque essence of benzoin. It is simply beautiful! The frangance just blossoms over time.

The packaging is incredibly clean and minimalist- streamlined with an almost relic appearance. Which was surprising and quite the antithesis of the first Truth or Dare's bold, heavy and dark appearance with an impenetrable white bottle. However, unfortunately, the first did not live up to it's branding.

Despite its very woody and earthy notes, this is incredibly shear when worn. "Naked" is a good word for it. "Nude" would've been better. It creates a very warm and alive sensation. Invokes an essence of being suspended in a state of sensual readiness. Well to me anyway.

After a couple of hours of wearing it, its not heavy, over powering or invasive. Even upon first misting yourself with this, this scent just meanders and saunters and lingers hauntingly. It fades and blends in with my chemistry perfectly.

The first should've been called Truth and this one Dare. Although, I recall someone posting an question about wearing them together. They smell absolutely horrible together upon first layer. The gardenia of ToD is incredibly over powering for ToD Naked. But within minutes the neroli and sandalwood even it out and it becomes quite an exotic scent. I did Naked, ToD, and then Naked; 2 parts Naked 1 part ToD. The other way was simply terrible to me.

Prettysweetz
Prettysweetz

This smells like an expensive version of Twilight Woods by Bath and Body Works and This is the how it was supposed to smell version of BBW TW.

At first spray is a bit "gagging" like my DH says...it is very sweet!!! but not pink sugar, Victoria secret, bath and body works sweet which is good...My 9 year old says this smells like grape juice when I first spay this...I do smell the grapey syrupey note that she talks about....It starts out very fruity which I do not like but the fruity notes tame right away and that's when the warm sweet milky woody notes come out and that's when I fall in love. It has a coconutty vibe.

This is good for the office as it is close to the skin unless you bathe in it and it would still be soft.

I wear this when I want a comfy, comforting, and sweet scent. I think it smells sexy but not sex kitten sexy or mystery woman with red lips and black dress sexy...it's like pretty girl sexy...the sweet pretty girl with the cute outfits and dresses!!!!

I think and woman 20+ can wear this...because who says Grandma's can't be pretty? I know mine is!

this is..also...like your skin scent but better...ideal for cool, warm but not hot weather! I can speak about the longevity on my skin as my skin sucks and perfumes disappear immediately, however, I did spray it in my hair at 7am and it is 6pm and it is still strong!!!!

I like it a lot and I may repurchase.

sheherazade80
sheherazade80

Where can I find it? I'm from Italy and although we do have her first fragrance, for some reason they decided not to sell the second down here! I'd like to blind buy this one? Anyone can help?

bananas
bananas

Normally I detest the whole celeb/pop/rock star foray into the perfumery market so steer clear of these scents...but I gotta say.....

Tried a few sprays one day....went back again...another few squirts....low & behold...few weeks later..more tries...HAD to buy it!!!! Damn it ...it drew me in & WON! I think I shocked myself.
I think this is such a beautiful warm sexy scent, that if it was'nt endorsed by any familiar pop culture icon I would have guessed it to be created by some obscure, niche, boutique perfumer that costs lots of $$$$

I get a slight 'fruity' vibe in the top & middle notes (which must be the peach blossom), but the dry down is an incredibly warm,sweet,spicey,floral ambery musk.
It is a very very comforting scent & I am so so pleasantly suprised & taken by it.

My ONLY complaint is I wish the longevity was better.
But it just means I keep reapplying it at regular intervals to experience all it's facets & note cascade again. Which I don't mind at all.

Madonna...your collaboration in this creation is wonderful!! More respect to you.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

I tied it today at Macys, soft and pretty, much better than original version which is stinky insect repellent.

Donaldquick123

One of my all times favorites hands down. This scent to me is very manly smells like a colgne that I cannot think of the name but to me there is nothing feminine about this I smells a lot of sandle wood and ceder wood but this is an amazing perfume try it out u will not be disssapointed 10/10

xXx CHAR xXx
xXx CHAR xXx

I really disliked the first ... I felt that it was a more personal scent that she was going after (Her mother) - it really missed the mass "Madonna" market. Lets face it, there is a overwhelming consensus about what a fragrance with Madonna's name attached should convey. It also appears that we can't talk about the newer NAKED without viewing an opinion on her original TRUTH or DARE.

Okay, on to this scent - I "Think" I like it, I say "Think" because I find it very very subtle, so much so I questioned if I was coming down with a sinus infection. It's very soft and subtle but its a warm spicy kind of subtle, creamy vanilla soft. Kind of a half-way expectation of what you would expect from Madonna. It is all cozy and warm and even though I still see it as coming up a bit shy of the whole Madonna expectation it all in all is a very pleasant elixer. I would give it a ❤❤❤ out of 5.

PerfumeWhore
PerfumeWhore

Yummy Madonna herself as well as her perfumes!

Warm, soft, sweet, cozy. I like this a lot. Its much different than the first Truth or Dare. I smell sandalwood a lot, and benzoin, but no flowers or woods. Without looking at the notes, I would guess there is amber in here. It has a sweet ambery scent, sweet but not sugary. This is definitely on my wish list.

BABEHUBBS
BABEHUBBS

has anyone tried layering the two Madonna's Truth or Dares

Donaldquick123

I love this scent, it's very masculine smelling to me and kinda a dirty wood smell it's amazing I think :)

yidansheng
yidansheng

osmanthus, jasmine, and nevertheless swirling muguet. This bunch of dirty floral plus some woodsy, thick layer of cocao vanilla and animalic musky tone, booya, this is this perfume.

floral part gets more and more metallic/bloody after 10 mins.

bibiche64

je n'aime pas trop ce parfum trop sucré, écoeurant.
Madonna a fait dans la facilité, elle suit la tendance actuelle sans grande originalité.
Là elle concurrence directement Lady Gaga.

Jomoves
Jomoves

I have to say straight up that I am a Madonna fan from way back and the only reason I bought this is because it is a MADONNA fragrance. I loved the first perfume she did and was particularly attracted to the bottle. I know I'm probably the only person in the world that thinks this, but I was hoping she would release her first fragrance in an intense version! That same bottle for Nude is now clear and unfortunately it just doesn't look all that great. The quality of the glass is pretty budget, and overall it just looks a bit cheap.

The fragrance itself is like a watered down mens' aftershave. It is a nice boozy blend of amber, vanilla and oud, but never becomes as complex as I would like it to be. I've worn it to work and it does last for ages, but something is missing. After the buzz that was her first fragrance, Nude feels like the B-side of one of her singles. Familiar, enjoyable and worth a look but ultimately forgettable and just not all that great.

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

Oh, Oh, OH....I really love this one! It has excellent sillage and lasting power. If you are a fan of sandalwood you will love this. It is definitely creamy woods, vanilla, and sparkling flowers...as mentioned above. Actually one of the best I've smelled in a while!

bibiche64

introuvable en france. ou peut-on se le procurer ?

Very different from the original, that's for sure. TorD Naked is a nice mixed bag of wood, airy flower fruit blossom, and spices. Again, I am using the term "fruit-chouli" here as it creeps underneath this hearty layer.
The drydown is my favorite part as the scent becomes a mild cinnamony wood with lightand fresh floral accord with the rich plasticky benzoin. Not too sweet, not too heavy (unless you overspray!)
I like how peach blossom gives the fruity floral character too. Everything is just right for me and blends very well together. I find it more unisex and much more enjoyable than her original one and probably will gain more male fans.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Madonna's Truth or Dare Naked smells more like Rihanna's Nude. The only real diffrence between Madonna's, and Rihanna's is that Rihanna's is more sweet / citrus, and Madonna's is straight up warm spicy / woody. I really like both of them, and I can't chose between the two, because I think they are equally great. Naked is Defintley better than the orginal Truth or Dare, as I did not like it. I really wish she would of put Naked out first Instead, because it's way better. Most of the time I prefer more warm spicy / woody scents, especially this time of year.( Winter )

First of all, nothing in common with Rihanna Nude!!
Very very nice scent, I like Naked, it isn't a tamed version of Truth or Dare, it is a different scent, it smells like a high quality perfume, I am impressed. I kind of knew I would like it, as the first one is to my nose a tuberose bomb,which is fine if you like lots of it, and I don't. Naked has something unique about it, the woods in the heart aren't dry, the scent remains creamy, and seductive, my husband likes it, which is a plus. I think that different note might be the cocoa flower, it is sweet yet a tad bitter, it is really working well. You can tell they worked hard on that scent, it is put together beautifully. The vanilla is also not sickly sweet. I believe the lovers of the original will beat this one down, when it is such an intriguing scent, and vice versa. To be fair, the original was really exclusive for tuberose lovers, Naked has a wider appeal, still it speaks to my senses.
I will add that Naked is not masculine at all.

Lookin4Happy
Lookin4Happy

when I smelled the Madonna naked, it smelled so familiar to me. I went back around the counter trying to find where I had smelled it, and it was Jimmy Choo, though I'm not sure which tester was out (EDP or EDT, it was not the black bottle)......just didn't think to check, but it smells exactly the same to me as Madonna's Naked. I sprayed two pieces of paper later on after my nose rested, and I literally could not tell the difference between the two.

I like Jimmy Choo EDP and got a bottle for Christmas, so I don't see any reason to buy Madonna's Naked, though I do think it is a lovely fragrance.

griffon
griffon

I was really interested to see how Truth or Dare Naked favored in comparison to Truth or Dare. The notes seemed much more unisex in comparison to the incredibly feminine original, and the bottle looked much edgier and fun.

When I got the fragrance last week I was just as apprehensive to spray it as I was for Truth or Dare. I didn't know if it was going to be as powerful and intoxicating as the original, but after one spritz I was pleasantly surprised.

The peach blossom is evident, yet not as demanding as the gardenia is in Truth or Dare. There is an underlying minty tone that comes out about 5 minutes after the perfume is sprayed, and the scent transforms into a very seductive and actually quite masculine scent. I guess that may be in part of the Agarwood or oud note of the fragrance, but it is terrific. My nose can't really detect any of the other notes at the moment, but 12 hours after spraying it I can still faintly smell it on my wrists.

In regards to it's sister fragrance, Truth or Dare Naked is completely the opposite, a yin and yang comparison when looked at or sprayed side by side. Truth or Dare itself is very powerful, floral, and long lasting while the Naked version is very soft, seductive, and masculine while still containing that longevity. It doesn't have as strong of a sillage as Truth or Dare did, but it is still very pleasing.

In all honesty, I much prefer Naked over Truth or Dare. The bottle is very neat, and the tan liquid that moves inside the glass canister is a sign of the masculinity that resides inside the perfume. I think it's more suitable for men than women actually, but that's just a side note. Truth or Dare was a little too powerful for my taste, and Naked is more my style.

It's always more fun to be naked anyways...

celebrity89
celebrity89

Very understated, soft. Similar notes as Revlon Unforgettable, Cher Uninhibited and Ellen by Ellen Tracy. The tail end contains the scent of Ben-Gay. Benzoin my guess. This is like toilet water that you have to re-apply every 15 minutes. OK frag if you have money to burn. I still love her first fragrance!

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I actually like this one better than the first.

This is straight up cocoa butter and a hint of butterscotch. Smells so nice and sweet and beautiful. It starts of a bit strong, though not as strong as the original TorD. The lasting power isn't very good and that's WITH the bodo lotion layered. The original has this one beat, there. I like this bottle and ad more, though. Very nice colored juice. Hope this one sells well enough for Madonna to make a third since I've heard that her first wasn't the massive seller it should've been :(

L'eaulita
L'eaulita

Not liking this one so much. Cacao with peach blossom and something oddly sour, cold and metallic that turns into a cheap, medicinal, slightly mentholated (this might be what the' minty' note to some people is) oudh. It makes me feel uncomfortable wearing it because its simply doesnt work with all those ingredients squished together. A lot more mainstream, gourmand and less in your face than the original, but clearly a thoughtless fragrance that was designed to appease the lollipop guild who cant handle the original. No trace of the original here apart from the amber. A weak, uninspiring and careless exercise in perfumery that comes off smelling like sugared up, cacao-tainted ointment. I love the first one but this one deserves a quick burial. P.S. The bottle is clear with dark coloured juice.

leefidan
leefidan

I too much prefer the original Truth or Dare. The notes of the Naked version really sounded intriguing but after receiving mine, I was profoundly disappointed. The scent was subtle and had no lasting power on me; within twenty minutes the scent was barely discernable. Hope they don't discontinue the original version.

maiker
maiker

I really whant to smell this. look's so elegant and sensual. hope it reach soon in venezuela.

asher.jessie

Just bought this at Macys... And I'm ASTOUNDED. Her first fragrance was so classy and womanly, bursting with tuberose freshness and dark class...this one is completely different. It's much lighter, but quite seductive. It's very warm with fresh vanilla, and it definitely sparkles with honeysuckle and musk. It's so unique, the it smells so warm in the cold weather these days. Madonna definitely has another winner this season!

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

اگر لباس چرمی خود را در آورد میتواند همانند لوندی وجذابیت دوباره خود را برای خلق مدل و نمایش حرکات و وزش رایحه گرمی بخش کاکائو راحسی دیگر ولی باز مدونا است.

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

would I be wrong in thinking this should be listed as unisex judging by the notes esp the base notes?

would be worth a try even though am averse to celeb scents

lmktacwa
lmktacwa

Who is the numbnut who stated they hate it already. Liar. You have not tried it yet. I'm gonna mark it as a "love" just to balance it out.

ANYhoo, looking forward to testing this, based on the notes alone. Though I must admit, I am not sure what "cocoa flower" is... I'm hoping that that cedar & oud really stand out and carry it all the way down... I'm looking for a good feminine cedar and oud.

Adriana Duarte
Adriana Duarte

I do not like Madonna's first perfume, but notes that the new seems to be wonderful!!!

Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked by Madonna 4.16 out of 5 based on 337 ratings and 111 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Madonna Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Madonna Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked by Madonna. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked by Madonna represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.