Designers » M » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Aqua Universalis Forte Maison Francis Kurkdjian for women and men

Aqua Universalis Forte Maison Francis Kurkdjian for women and men
dislike

Aqua Universalis Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Aqua Universalis Forte was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are bergamot and amalfi lemon; middle notes are jasmine, rose and white flowers; base notes are woodsy notes and musk.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon

Jasmine Rose White Flowers

Woodsy Notes Musk

Aqua Universalis
Eau De Magnolia

Aqua Universalis Forte Fragrance Reviews

Soofiya
Soofiya

aqua universalis forte opens with a natural citrus accord,tart juicy lemon and bergamot add a summery fresh vibe to the scent,I usually don't like citrus dominant fragrances but this one is pleasant
citrus notes linger till the end but in a less juicy,less dominant form..as it opens it's floral heart,Citrus notes add a lovely bitter edge to white florals,middle notes lean toward feminity just as the opening but I really liked the opening part,though I find nothing unique in the middle notes and dry down,combination of citrus,florals,musk and woods has been done millions of times before,I don't mean I dislike it or it's bad.it's nice smelling,pleasant,clean and refreshing,a very good summer scent,But there is nothing here to convince me I can't find a similar scent with much more reasonable price
there is not much differance in the drydown,musky jasmin with a lemony undertone.good point is it's longlasting and projection is acceptable for a summery scent
if it was less expensive,I would buy it for sure because it's one of rare lemony fragrances I enjoy
❤️❤️❤️

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

UPDATE: After buying the Universalis & Universalis Forte versions some 2 years ag[o [and still having them in my collection], I recently got my nose on Comme Des Garcons' {The Series}: Lily.... If you like Aqua Universalis Forte- you will absolutely do cartwheels over the CDG composition.... Yet another clean, rich, bright and lush white floral, reminiscent of those childhood days playing in the backyard with clean, crisp white linen blowing on a cool summer afternoon....! IMHO, the CDG offering takes the composition to a whole different level in sillage, longevity and projection.... For all lovers of AUF- don't overthink it. Just go out and blind buy this right now!!!

ChrisSmellsGood
ChrisSmellsGood

Very interesting fragrance, in both good ways and bad ways. Here is a summary of the sequence of events that occurred after receiving this fragrance in the mail.

I started out by spraying this on my upper wrist at around 6 pm. Immediately I hated the scent. The opening is just so harsh and extreme. The citrus note is just....put simply...BAD. It is like putting your nose to a lemon scented Lysol wipe. Just overpowering, and almost stinging to the nose. So after realizing that I hate the scent, I went to the sink and washed it off with water and a paper towel, scrubbing pretty hard. It was still there....so I figured...oh well...it will just wear off.

The next day, I woke up at 6 am and could still smell it going strong my my wrist (12 hours later). But the fragrance had completely changed! At this point it smelled great! That nasty citrus was gone and it really just smells like 100% pure jasmine after dried down...pretty feminine smelling at this point though.

So then I took a shower, thoroughly soaping as I always do, and went to work. Around noon I smelled my wrist and could STILL smell the jasmine very strong - just as I did at 6am. By around 4pm, it had faded to a skin scent and was completely gone around 5pm. So basically....THIS LASTS 24 HOURS!

I have never had a fragrance with such phenomenal performance. It lasted 24 hours, despite even taking a shower and trying to wash it off! I just wish I liked the scent more.

Scent (Opening): 2/10
Scent (Dry Down): 8/10
Longevity: 20/10 :)

Cauda Pavonis
Cauda Pavonis

Juicy bergamot out the gate with a bunch of fresh florals. Has an aromatic quality that keeps it from getting too sweet; a fabulous summer fragrance. As it dries down becomes soapy, almost shampoo-like. Light and airy but sophisticated. At it's price I'm not sure I need this for my collection, especially considering that it fades to a skinscent on me in less than an hour, but I'm happy to have a decant.

K1
K1

Checked the universal records for this perfume which is considerably high ranked, I lost my mind! This is neutre white floral musky lemony fragrance which meets camphorous vibes in the opening and smells like a floral toothpaste!

Though the opening displays a great patch of fresh floral springy theme with enormous shaking impression, the core is hollow and anonymous floral musk with sweet mediocre jasmine. It's like façade of a flamboyant baroque building which floors and interiors are all collapsed. Just a nice perfume in opening, and a typical inexpensive Middle Eastern white floral fragrance in main theme that smells like scented dress which has been worn a lot. Nothing deserving the hype trend.

رکوردهای جهانی رو که چک میکنین میبینین این عطر حسابی رای آورده که اینجا هم مشهوده. واقعا عقل از سرم پروند؛ عطر رو نمیگم آمار رو میگم! آکوا اونیوِغسالیس فورته عطر گُلی سفید، مُشکی و لیمویی هست که با فضایی کافور مانند شروع میکنه که بوی خمیردندون با رایحۀ گل میده

گرچه شروع کار حجم خنک و گُلی رو به نمایش میذاره که اتفاقا تاثیر قدرتمندی هم داره، بطن کار فضایی تهی و تو خالی رو ارائه میکنه که از رایحۀ بی نام و نشان گُلی و مُشک و یاس ارزون قیمت شبیه این عطر یاسها که توی فروشگاههای محصولات دینی فرهنگی میفروشن میمونه. یه جورایی یاس حَرَمی خودمون! این عطر وقتی به بلوغش میرسه مثل بنایی با شکوه و مجلل قدیمی هست که ازش فقط پوستۀ نما باقی مونده و درونش و طبقاتش به کلی تخریب شدن! مثل میدون حسن آباد که فقط پوسته هست و پشتش بناهای جدید ساختن. عطر خوبیه تو شروع، اما وقتی لایۀ اولش میگذره بوی لباس عطرزده و زیاد پوشیده شده میده. اصلا اون چیزی که میگن به هیچ وجه نیست

DHIguy99
DHIguy99

This is an extreme version of the original Aqua Universalis with white florals added and stronger. This starts out right down the middle unisex burnt feel the dry down leans more masculine. Definitely adding his to my spring/summer rotation.

RickG
RickG

Not really into citrus florals but this one I love. I think it's worth the money. It sits light on the skin and develops beautifully!

anita beaulieu
anita beaulieu

Fresh and beautiful, very delicate
Addictive scent!!!

OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer

Mehhh .. ya that smells good.. like a nice lotion. Ya know soft and airy, ya clean!

steve1991
steve1991

Not done sniffing it out yet...but it smells like a shampoo for a baby or something...for the first 5-10mins

lilymorena
lilymorena

First test (just arrived):
Citrus but I smell more of a orange peel. It becomes soapy with the minute. The flowers, magnolia?,come through the citrus notes. I can't smell the jasmine in particularly. It is like smashing orange tree leaves between the fingers, green and almost with a sweet undertone. It reminds me Brazil, me and the other kids playing under the orange trees. It's clean, fresh and oh oh I like it. It is expensive but I want it. It is unisex, spring and summer together. Maybe more for the masculine side, but I don't care. The best citrus fragance I smelled so far.

PAK
PAK

A unique scent. Listed as unisex, to me seems to be more masculine. Upon application what stands out is the bergamot and lemon. Once it begins to dry, the lily of the valley, orange and white flower bouquet take over, becoming softer. It's not terribly long-lasting (a shame), but it is a nice juice if you are looking for something unique and different.

lilalina
lilalina

Beautiful musky, soapy citrus scent. It's very fresh, clean like soap, and has a citrus tartness to it with makes it more modern. It reminds me a bit of Pure Eve by The Different Company.

jhitt793

In comparison to the original 'Aqua Universalis', both sillage and longevity are improved by this 'eau de parfum' concentration, becoming heavier and more long lasting respectively (it certainly extends the life of the fragrance on the skin). Perfect to be worn during the warmer months of the year, it carries the ability to transform into something especially sexy on a humid summer night. The added floral absolutes definitely lean this fragrance more toward the feminine side of the gender spectrum, away from the original's unisex categorization. Certainly both men and women can and should enjoy this fragrance, it is just my opinion that some men may find the overtly floral heart too feminine to wear confidently. To conclude, I am actually partial to this fragrance's earlier rendering, 'Aqua Universalis', despite the higher concentration of the "forte" blending. The additional floral notes in 'Aqua Universalis forte', however captivating and intriguing, give a redolent sweetness which is subjectively too exuberant for my tastes. Imagine an adolescent girl attempting to outshine her older sister but failing miserably due to excess; perhaps sometimes less is more.

Read my more in depth review at: fragranceemergency.blogspot.com

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

This is the guy that revolutionized the designer fragrance game when he introduced us to Le Male back in 1995! Acqua Universalis Forte is one of my very favourite frags in my collection. In fact, currently it ranks number 3 overall (Niche/Design)..... Here's an interesting tidbit: I've read that this was one of the concepts that Francis Kurkdjian had pitched to the creative directors at Giorgio Armani for Aqua Di Gio...... Thankfully for him and for myself, it lost out to what is NOW Aqua Di Gio; and thus, he released it later on under his private House (Acqua Universalis Forte).....

IMAGINE: Stretched out in your Cabana or lawn chair in your backyard on a cool late spring-mid summer afternoon..... There is a gentle cool breeze blowing and there are beautiful whites hanging on a clothesline very close to you, projecting the most amazing/refreshing high-end fabric softener so appealing to your nose......you like? Well, this is Acqua Universalis a Forte to the Nth degree!!!

Right off the bat you get a powerful, yet not overwhelming blast of sweet, citrusy lemon. Right away, it is followed by a soft, uplifting Jasmine/Rose combination.... For me, this is pretty much what you'll get throughout the entire duration of the fragrance.... Sweet, crisp clean linen is what you get. Even when the fragrance has completely left your skin, you'll simply get a soft Woody, musky scent....

Sprays: I go 4-6 sprays... (2on the chest, 2 on the neck and one at the top of the head). This might sound a bit outrageous to some of you, but although this fragrance is somewhat heavy;ironically, it doesn't project all that well. What I found truly unique about this (few fragrances have in common is): while the projection is not that great, meaning it won't put anyone on blast or grab anyone's attention, it DOES HAVE excellent sillage... People will notice it, they will like it and they will know you've been there (kinda like "who was THAT"?)

LONGEVITY: 6-8 Hrs. I don't even count the drydown because once it starts to dry down its basically left your skin and is reduced to just a very soft woody musk....

OCCASION: Smart casual, an afternoon or early evening date..... At a party, engagement bash.., etc!!!

SEASON: Summer for me BIG TIME! Yes you can wear it during the spring and early fall, but trust me when I say this baby really sparkles brightly during those hot, humid summer days when you need that little something to perk you up. In this respect, A.U.F is very uplifting, very invigorating. It's like a bright light!!!

CAVEAT: If your a guy that is truly confident in his own skin & sexuality, you will pull this off in a fabulous way. If you're the type that is skiddish about wearing florals, then I suggest you STAY CLEAR!!! Not to worry, all is not lost, because thankfully in his discerning tastes, Francis Kurkdjian has also created Aqua Universalis (drop the Forte), which is almost identical less that floral note that might be a bit awkward/unneasy for some... When you study the note breakdowns...., it's that Jasmine/Rose composition that may scare some of you men and perhaps leaving you feeling: "too feminine for me"!

CONCLUSION: while it may not knock everyone's socks off I give this frag an overall A-A+ or 9.5/10. I LOVE this scent! It Very bright, very invigorating, and it is very unique in that as a CITRUS in that it remains SHINY during its ENTIRE duration.... Only one other citrus or Aqua type scent approaches that level of performance for me right now and it is Bergamote22 by Le Labo... This is EXACTLY WHY it's number 3 overall in my collection! Bravo Francis :)

onaona
onaona

I don't know if this fragrance is worth the price tag, BUT the experience of wearing it is absolutely priceless.

I know it's just a citrus fragrance like many others on the market, typical top notes, clean, standard pyramid... So why doesn't it FEEL like every other warm weather 'fresh'fragrance?

Because it's not,
and my nose knows it.

The white florals infused into this, the Forte and much more feminine flanker, are not just any white floral, they are Francis Kurkdjian white florals! By definition they are heavenly and give this creation wings. The citrus is gently sweetened by the white florals, an angelic sweetness, innocent and pure. The musk is clean, the wood soft, both hiding their magic behind a casual presentation and simplicity of structure.

I'm in heaven with Acqua Universalis Forte..... wearing the fragrance of angels.

rossyegio5
rossyegio5

Classica, tradizionale acqua di Colonia fresca agrumata, sportiva.
La vedo indossata da un tennista, in completo Lacoste rigorosamente bianco, che vuol sentirsi profumato anche dopo un lungo, impegnativo scambio conclusosi con volèe vincente...
Forse il profumo di Henri Leconte?
Agrumi decisi, vigorosi, resistenti, energizzanti.
Ben strutturato ma nulla di originale.
Maschile.

Subspace
Subspace

I laughed out loud when I applied this tester - it is an ever-so-slightly more complex Shiseido Energizing Fragrance, and that complexity fades into outright mimicry in a matter of minutes. If you love this perfume but cannot justify the price, go to your nearest Macy's or Nordstrom and try Energizing Fragrance. I may have just saved you about $175.

carlis88
carlis88

When I first encountered Acqua Universalis Forte I thought, hmm that's nice but what's with the price tag? I tried it on a couple of times and became more enamored with the scent. My husband sniffed it and he really liked on me as well. He surprised me with it one day so I didn't have to wrestle with whether it was worth the price or not. It was a gift and I loved it. I started wearing it to work. I am a nurse, I wear dreary grey scrubs and smelling nice (but not overpowering)- is a saving grace during a 12 hour day. I find that this is a very comforting and lovely perfume! I don't think this is a date night or fun with the girls type of fragrance either. It is very elegant. The perfume lasts and lasts. In the middle of the day when my make up is no longer fresh and every hair may not be in its place, people will look at me and exclaim, "You smell GOOD!" That makes me smile. I have earned a reputation at work for smelling good. People are always asking what I am wearing, but because the title is a mouthful and the price tag is a bit out of reach, no one I know will smell like this. Therefore, it is my signature day scent. The quality and composition of this perfume is very apparent! My bottle is running low a little over a year later. I will definitely be purchasing and enjoying this fragrance for a very long time.

Note on the unisex aspect- personally I do find this scent leaning more fem than masculine. Of course that is all relative, but as others have mentioned a similiarity to Le Labo Bergamot 22, I agree. I love bergamot 22 and it smells delicious on my husband! Either scent would be appropriate for a man or woman, but generally speaking that is my opinion on the scents.

NeoXerxes
NeoXerxes

Aqua Univeralis Forte is one of those scents that lands firmly in the unisex category. It is floral and fresh, and offers huge sillage.

Make no mistake, gentlemen - you can pull this off. On a man, Aqua Universalis Forte simply smells clean and rather expensive.

Be different, and wear this one with confidence.

prodigy
prodigy

I don't get the femme related comments. I smell the woods, citrus and musk more than I ever do the floral. Perhaps that skin chemistry bs is true after all. The soft florals are gone when approaching the 3 hour mark. A fresh, woody, citrusy drydown remains.
This piece gives a uplifting feeling. Like smelling freshly washed and dryed clothes. It's ok. Safe scent category.

Shanester66
Shanester66

Not dig in this one at all...very femme floral oms. I think I would enjoy this on my wife but its a real contrast to my persona...I do really enjoy the EDT version quite a bit...I never realized there was such a contrast. Maybe his and hers purchase?! lol

Maison71
Maison71

This smells very "luxury," which is to say that it smells like not much at all. I didn't really notice any citrus notes, and the floral notes are very nice but they dissipate quickly. After one very pleasant hour, you're left with just a skin scent of white musk, at which I can only shrug my shoulders. There are dozens of fragrances that smell exactly like this that aren't this expensive.

diorshowman
diorshowman

This smells like the original Aqua Universalis except Forte has a minty toothpaste vibe to it. Think original Aqua Universlis sprayed in your mouth after you brushed with Colgate Wintergreen toothpaste...exhale and smell your breath and this is what Aqua Universlis Forte smells like. I prefer the original edt version.

Longevity:A
Projection:B
Uniqueness:B
Versatility:A
OVERALL: B+

Don't hate da playa, hate da game. West Side.

Having worn this fragrance today despite my initial skepticism about it not being manly enough for me...the quality and skilled composition of aqua universalis simply shines though and over 18 hours of pure delight on my skin. This white floral is well worth the price tag, I wouldn't wear it regularly but it's still an excellent fragrance.

Laurdess
Laurdess

Its simple, floral and clean. I have heard a lot of men say its out of their comfort zone, meaning its girly. So if you do meet a man wearing it he kicks a$$ for three reasons. 1. He can afford it. 2. He smells like heaven. 3. He is secure in his sexuality .

No! Not for me this one. Too feminine and has the dominant white florals which to me are right on a crucial borderline between uplifting and headache inducing. Smells more like a room scent than for human consumption (so to speak) and I can't understand why anyone male or female would enjoy smelling like this? each to there own though huh?
As with all the MFK scents it's well blended and the citrus opening works well with the soapy, waxy blossom smell. I love jasmine and it's definitely here sweetening up a neroli type floral fragrance but I never seem to find a TRUE jasmine especially in a male fragrance or even failing that, a unisex.
I remember trying Aqua Universalis and quite liking that but I'll have to try it again to be sure. I seem to remember it being more citrus and watery notes than white florals and as such maybe less intrusive and more wearable than this.

Update: I think I've been a little unfair above. I understand why someone would want to smell like this it's very nice and actually evolves, constantly changing and making you think. It's certainly more than just a white floral scent I can really smell the musk too. The flowers are so accurate and natural I'd go as far as to say this is the best white floral I've ever smelled but it's still not for me to wear. (although I am today.)

bcoops
bcoops

hmmmm...this one might be out of my comfort zone, I dont know if i could wear this as it might be a bit to feminine, It is a beautiful scent thou, nicely done

BetsyMeszaros
BetsyMeszaros

Just found this perfumer and this perfume this past weekend. I love this. It will be my next purchase. I know it's expensive but it is definitely worth it.

The posative reviews say it all and probably much better then I do.

Update: Purchased a few months ago and still love it. It was well worth the price.

Picassoutine
Picassoutine

This is a beautiful scent, I've only had a sample so far.
Somehow there's a bit of a peppery note on my skin.
It does remind me somewhat of Diptyque's L'eau du Trente-Quatre, which can be had for about one-third the price, so worth comparing.

Still I'm a fan of Mr. Kurkdjian — his Absolue Pour le Soir is my Holy Grail frag.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

Well...I love this one too. I am a big fan of the original Acqua Universalis and where I feel that one is gorgeous and appropriate for daytime. This scent fascinates me. It moves and flows seamlessly through these different stages. Because I am reviewing this scent I have really payed attention throughout the night and I am glad that I did. Had I not, I'm sure I would not have noticed its many moods.

This starts out fresh & zesty with a blast of citrus. Nice beginning. Jasmine and musk and what I must guess is orange blossom begin to move in while the citrus gracefully makes her exit. I never detect the rose. Musk and jasmine continue to dance gracefully while the woods begin to twirl in the background. This is a beautiful entrancing dance that I have enjoyed from beginning to end.

Earlier today I sprayed this in the crook of my elbow and I experienced a totally different dry down. On that spot the neroli more than orange blossom crept back out at the end and it delivered a very honeyed orange blossom scent that lasted for quite some time.

This lasted 8 hours on me and the projection was perfect. Each person is different though so some may not experience such a long lovely dance.

Gorgeous for men and women and any time of year. Expensive yes, but IMO worth it for a fragrance that has been so masterfully blended. People are going to say there are a hundred fresh citrus scents and that this is nothing groundbreaking. And while true, this is a step above the rest. The notes are so beautifully blended and the silage and longevity are just perfect that I am more than pleased with this beautiful lovely scent!! I have already ordered a bottle.

Hats off to you Mr. Kurkdjian!!

Sassy1
Sassy1

This is a stunning citrus aromatic to be worn on the hottest of days with a soft white linen shirt and a smile.

Definitely unisex but doesn't sway either way for me...perfectly right in the middle.

The lemon here is exactly what I was looking for in Purple Water and didn't get. The florals are complimentary and don't stick out at all.

I really like it...a lot!!

esteban747
esteban747

Unlike Aqua Universalis, this 'forte' version open with floral notes and then we get the citrus, especially a clear lemon note.
The opening is more feminine than the other version, but the rest is quite unisex.
The notes (especially the citrus)smell stronger, although the woods and musk appear without any notice, making the lemon way less noticeable.
Still, this is a beautiful fragrance, louder than Aqua universalis but still enjoyable.

T frag
T frag

Where to bye..?

jhitt793

I am partial to this fragrance's earlier rendering (Aqua Universalis). Here the inclusion of Moroccan rose and Egyptian jasmine give a redolent sweetness which is subjectively more feminine to my nose. Imagine a younger sister desperately trying to out shine her older sibling but failing miserably due to excess... sometimes less is more. (17)

minniedoe
minniedoe

Many pedestrian labels like Demeter and Clean have failed to capture the realistic warmth of a true white linen scent, instead lodging forever in our minds its association with "chemical" and "citrus" in perfumery. Acqua Universalis fills this gap. With high quality ingredients and expert blending, the result is the smell of finely pressed sheets at an upscale hotel - not in isolation, but with the maid's touch and suite atmosphere interwoven in.

Acqua Universalis Forte is mostly citrus to my nose, and not nearly as floral as I expected it to be. I'm not a huge fan of citrus, but consider it a good thing that I want another hot, Australian Summer so I can wear this fragrance and explore its beauty.

Acqua Universalis Forte opens with slightly metallic lemon and bergamot. It smells like a quality, unisex citrus splash, however it is severely lacking in complexity. On the skin it smells refreshing, crisp and pleasantly sharp.

Jasmine and orange blossom make an appearance during the heart, however they lend a more soapy quality to the composition, rather than providing a floral one. The drydown is heavy on the white musk, with the citruses following through to the very end.

It's certainly an easy crowd-pleaser, however the expensive price tag doesn't seem right for such a simplistic Summer scent. Acqua Universalis Forte is an EDP, so perhaps that is the huge selling point with some buyers, especially those wanting a lasting citrus fragrance.

I'm as impressed with Acqua Universalis Forte as I am with Bergamote 22 by Le Labo. They are both fine examples of quality citrus accords done right. I will revisit Acqua Universalis Forte at the start of Summer to see whether or not my opinions will change. Perhaps the hot weather will strengthen the floral heart and give way to a more woodsy base.

pachoulihead
pachoulihead

I love this stuff but it is so damn expensive...and for some reason it reminds me of ROse 31...both sexy fragrances.

Egyptian Goddess
Egyptian Goddess

this is probably what the towels smell like in heaven.

SuperUltraFabulous
SuperUltraFabulous

Appearently, the bottles of Forte and non-Forte I originally sampled were bad, too new, or too old. Those were awful.

I tried both versions again. Forte is beautiful. The standard issue Universalis is also pleasant. Quality scents.

My rant about the cap still stands. :-)

shwetadwivedi
shwetadwivedi

Oh my god, is this fragrance awesome or what? It is the "freshest" scent I have ever found. It is citrus but not sharp, it is classy and niche at the same time. It has something in there which v nicely balances it all out. Also it smells like it has really been made of all natural ingredients.

I read some reviews which said that said it lasted for like two seconds after the spritz. But thats not my experice. For me this fragrance lasted all day long.

It is expensive and so very exclusive too. The bottle is gorgeous and I totally recommend this fragrance if you are into the fresh scents and even otherwise, do give it a sniff.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Combo of bergamot and lemon, and fresh, citrus and very natural. It has a touch of floral with rose and jasmine, which give an enhanced, becomes very pleasant, unisex and refined, comforting background of musk. Who is a fan of citrus scents very natural and refined for the summer is a must.

Jack_Hunter
Jack_Hunter

This is very fresh with lemon and bergamont and quite floral with rose and jasmine. It is also light and airy and has very clean white musk note running through the composition. It's nice though it does tilt toward the feminine side of things.

leothezen
leothezen

Bergamot does smell citrusy and yeah kind of like a cross between sweet orange and tart lemon, but that "kind of" it's just to give a reference! Seriously, I am not a lemon/lime note fan and I love this! I get loads of bergamot which is spiked by the Sicilian lemon, Jasmine like white florals (a lot like Lilly of the valley) with a mellow rose note to give it a slight creaminess and restrain it from getting harsh. Finally there is wood note that ties up the entire concoction together in a wonderfuly balanced work of perfumery art. This is Spring and Summer bottled up and with enough punch to cut through the cold in fall and winter days if desired!

straige
straige

Spring, spring, spring.... true Lily of the Valley smell... amazing!

kimberlylizkennedy
kimberlylizkennedy

Smells similar to their Mar perfume, but the notes here are more delicate and girly. The lemon dominates. Price point says, there are so many lemon dominated notes on the market, why spend so much money for perfumes with inexpensive raw materials that dominate. I know the rose and jasmine are expensive, but I can't pull them out of the lemon yet.

Fragboy80
Fragboy80

I Love this fragrance it's so clean and fresh.i don't think it's anything like a Ckone which i wore in high school or anything else I've smelled before it's a great everyday scent and beautiful on all skin types. It stays with you all day and gets me through my day with just a whiff of this great scent definately worth the price and I love that its only sold in the states at Neimans or Bergdorf tre' exclusive.

kl
kl

I love it, I just got a sample...another great scent by MFK.