Designers » M » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

coconut
yellow floral
tropical
Beach Walk Maison Martin Margiela for women Pictures

The house of Martin Margiela is launching a brand new collection of fragrances called Replica, as an addition to the Replica fashion line. The collection of fragrances consists of three perfumes for women named Flower Market, Beach Walk and Funfair Evening. Each of them triggers a characteristic memory and is accompanied with a cotton label describing its provenance.

Perfumers who were invited to participate in creation of the new collection are Jacques Cavallier and Marie Salamagne. Beach Walk opens with citruses – bergamot and lemon, and develops with pink pepper, ylang-ylang, coconut milk, musk and heliotrope.

The fragrances are poured into classical, simple bottles similar to those in apothecaries, while their outer carton is illustrated with a photograph reflecting the topic of each of the fragrances.

All three perfumes will be available starting from the end of June 2012, as 100 ml eau de toilette.

Musk Ylang-Ylang Bergamot Lemon Pink Pepper Heliotrope Coconut

Beach

Beach Walk Fragrance Reviews

mvd99
mvd99

An awesome summer scent. If anyone has a bottle or rollerball of it to swap, pls let me know.

lilalina
lilalina

Lovely summer scent.. A bit like Lutens' Datura Noir.. a little more soft and floral though.. Weak sillage.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

Smells beachy and summery from the nozzle, but upon application, it transforms into aquatic floral scent which is somehow harsh and very "commercial" smelling, gives me the vibe Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise and the like. The dry-down is more pleasant - clean musk and something sweet and powdery. It's a little underwhelming in the end, but quite likeable.

evie71
evie71

I really wish this one had more staying power because I quite like it. To me it is somewhere in between Bobbi Brown Beach & Lilly Pulitzer Beachy the latter of which is far less expensive. It disappears on me almost completely on the dry down. Maybe it’s meant to be more of a skin scent? Really disappointed.

lee.lawrence.5036
lee.lawrence.5036

I have been on the hunt for a scent that screams summer, and this was it. This scent kind of freaks me out with how much it smells like I just spent the day baking in the sun at the beach slathered in suntan lotion. Bonus was that it came as a rollerball which is my favorite way to buy fragrance. The price is right and I run out of scent by the time I am ready for something different.

Shadow_Witch
Shadow_Witch

I am finally testing this one this very minute. I wasn't expecting much from the fragrance notes and the reviews I read. I own and adore Bobbi Brown Beach. I wish I could afford Bond Fire Island. Beach Walk smells like neither. Not at all. Not even a little bit. Why anyone says it does is beyond my understanding. It does remind me a little of Demeter Salt Air but just for a moment. Beach Walk starts with coconut and dries down to a creamy floral that on my skin smells just like my long gone and dearly missed Stila Creme Bouquet, only BETTER. I love coconut therefore coconut makes everything better! Stays close to the skin. Not a sillage monster but it does have decent staying power. UPDATE: hours later, The "Creme Bouquet" is long gone. All that is left on my skin is coconut and Demeter Salt Air. Fun but I won't be purchasing a full bottle. If I can get the rollerball on sale, I might, but not the full bottle. I don't love it enough.

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

I love atmosphere fragrances! When I'm in my garden,I'll wear Stella or Pacifica French Lilac,If it's a cold,rainy day I'll reach for vanilla or a cozy amber based scent,On a hot day,something refreshing like Clinique Happy works wonders and for a spa day,nothing is more perfect than Kai.I own both Bobbi Brown Beach and Beach Walk.They are nothing alike to my nose.Beach is more linear with a strait sunscreen note.Beach Walk has a more tropical feel to it.This is like a beach in Hawaii.I do enjoy this for the beach,but if I smell it directly,it reminds me of a tree that you put in your car as an air freshener!

yunvme
yunvme

I could not agree more with the review below by raw umber. I too love beach scents, although I still feel that at The Beach 1966 is the best I have found. I still wear Beach by Bobbi Brown, especially in winter when it is cold and I am missing the summer....This perfume is nothing like either of those which do emulate each other. This perfume for me has a definate aquatic marine fake undercurrent that I feel ruins it. The dry down brings on a scent to me that is reminiscent of Aqua de Joia..which really is too bad, because on first spray I smell a lovely citrus leaf scent mixed with green coconut ...the smell reminds me of cutting ingredients for a coconut curry, Kefir lime leaf and coconut which is lovely. Not what I think of as beach. I am a little disappointed, but will reserve judgement and hope that heat helps this one out as it really is not very pleasant in colder weather like now, which both Beach and At The Beach 1966 do well on me year round.

raw umber
raw umber

I own both Beach Walk and Bobbi Brown Beach, and I can assure you they are Nothing alike at all! Bobbi Brown Beach is a scarily accurate representation of the actual north Atlantic coast with the sharpness of the bright sunlight, frigid salty surf and potency of sunscreen. It's not pretty in a classic sense, but it's very interesting and fun to wear..very transportive.

Replica Beach Walk is much more an actual (clean musk) perfume than a beach facsimile. Soft non-sour citrus and aquatic notes like those present in Womanity make up the opening with some watered down ylang. The drydown is quite powdery due to heliotrope with some bitter mineral saltiness and very soft coconut with pillowy musk. It wears close to the skin and recalls very much the perfume Memoire Liquid Vacances, another beachy floral/citrus musk.

I strongly prefer Bobbi Brown Beach because it delivers what it promises (an actual beach) rather than smelling like a "perfume based on the beach theme."

Bobbi Brown Beach also strongly recalls the ocean, while managing to entirely omit the somewhat objectionable Womanity aquatic note present in Beach Walk. Also, Beach Walk shows more abstract citrus on my skin than I usually like in these types of scents.

That said, both are enjoyable and worth a test.

ginandjewess
ginandjewess

This is truly the scent of the aura surrounding you after a day at the beach. Nothing groundbreaking, but nothing to dislike here either. I was raised on the East Coast (so our summers were spent in Wildwood NJ) and I imagine this is more of a Northeastern US beach smell, as opposed to the more tropical beaches in the South. (Never been West, sadly.) The coconut is not dominating nor totally tropical, instead it's the traces left from creamy suntan lotion and the milky mineral-y wafts from salt air and sand. There is definitely a briny clean sweat/skin and ocean element that reminds me of the caviar note in Womanity, but where that just gets cleaner and weirder in the drydown, Beach Walk deepens and becomes more sensual. I feel like the fruits in this are dry and the florals are sweeter and fruitier, but all are nicely balanced and overall I really just get that wonderful sandy suntan lotion on hot skin smell. Not worth $125 for a FB for me, but I will gladly beg a free sample every time I'm in Sephora. Projection and sillage are low, even with a proper (over) dousing but longevity is pretty good, going pretty strong after 6-8 hours.

I imagine this might be nice as an occasional pick-me-up in the dead of winter, at least for a summertime beach fiend like me.

Belgianbear
Belgianbear

Smells like your skin after a day on the beach! Just incredible! Gives mood and happiness!

Eos13
Eos13

On my skin, this is very close to Womanity.
Is not too sweet and the coconut is not strong. I get more flowers that fruit. It is a nice summer perfume but nothing like a suntan lotion. I don't think of it as a tropical beach, it smells more like a beach in the early spring.

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

I was hoping for a salty, sandy scent. Or maybe a suntan lotion dupe.

Instead, I'm reminded of the kind of tropical drink I used to get at a poolside bar. Very pineapple-y, coconut-y and sweet.

I really, really liked the drink; however I'm not crazy about it as a fragrance.

esteban747
esteban747

Well, this is a nice slightly sweet fragrance.
The name is (in my opinion) a little misleading.
I can't imagine a beach walk. It's too floral and sweet.
Perhaps this can be a walk through a flower field to a beach.
It has a vague sun tan lotion that can bring memories of summer but that can't hardly describe a beach walk.
It's basically a ylang-ylang, coconut and musk scent.
A beach walk to me is a memory of a light breeze that cools off a hot sun, the salty scent of seashells and just a vague hint of coconut.
But besides the name, this is a nice scent.

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

Salty sea air, pineapple juice, coconut and a warm breeze. It would be great if there wasn't a too-strong sugar sweetness about it. Dial it back and it's a beautiful summery fragrance.

JuniperMimi
JuniperMimi

When I was younger we used to go on beach holidays and my mam would always buy herself a new floral-y perfume for the occasion. This smells like the new perfume mixed with cocunutty sun lotion and the beach. I feel like it should be more interesting for the price.
Starts floral, gets more coconut and then ends salty and sweet. One morning I put this on before work at 6:30am and I could still smell it on my wrist at 10pm.

hadew1
hadew1

On my skin, this is a fairly linear layering of heliotrope, sweet lemon (no hint of citrusy tartness), ylang ylang and coconut jelly (the gooey part of a young coconut that will eventually become the coconut meat). Around hour two a bit of light musk comes through as well.

It's a very light, fresh, dewy, inoffensive scent with moderate sillage for the first few hours, but it fades quickly; after four hours, only the barest hint of musk and heliotrope remain and the sillage is basically nil.

Would I be happy it if someone gifted this to me? Absolutely--it's a lovely scent! But at $125 for a 100mL bottle of EDT (not even EDP!), and with four hours max longevity, I expect more than just "lovely."

On a personal note, I love the inclusion of ylang ylang and heliotrope, as both grow along the beach near my house; as far as "replicating" my personal beach walk experience, I think this is pretty spot-on.

bibibling
bibibling

This was a blind buy for me. It was a toss up between this and Bobbi Brown Beach and although they are the same price, the container for this one held slightly more juice so that was the tie-breaker. It literally just arrived this morning from Sephora. I got the smallest one they had which is the roller ball and like a kid at Christmas, I tore open all the boxes and rubbed it on my wrist while squealing with glee.

Upon first sniff, I was disappointed. For some reason I was expecting a coconut + sunshine + salty ocean orgasm and it fell short of that.

I waited it out and rubbed some more on, this time without expectation. Have you ever thought you were drinking milk but grabbed and drank a glass of orange juice instead? How ridiculously weird and vomit-inducing did that orange juice taste? Even though it was perfectly fine, delicious orange juice that you usually love? I think that's what happened to me with Beach Walk.

Now sniffing it again with zero expectations, I'm smelling a jasmine-ish topnote (which is probably the ylang-ylang+heliotrope) and suntan lotion, but not the cheap kind (which I ADORE the smell of by the way) but a more expensive luxurious suntan lotion. There is also this unexplainable "beach" smell, I especially feel it when I inhale deeply. I want to describe it as warm wet sand at 6pm (summertime) when the temperature is starting to cool and the sun is getting lower in the sky and the waves are crashing against the rocks and the night-blooming-jasmine is getting ready to do its thing. Like beach-dusk. I'm not sure what chemicals they mixed up together to capture that but I'm impressed.

So... yeah. Disappointed but also pleased. Not sure if I will re-buy after I finish what I have but sure that I will definitely use up every drop of what I have.

A definite 'try before you buy!'

Also, if any of you guys have both this and Bobbi Brown Beach or Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime, can you please do a side-by-side wrist-by-wrist comparison?

NancyD76
NancyD76

I'm not easily impressed by a new fragrance. When I first smelled a sample of Beach Walk I was instantly pushed back to my youth. Like the smell of sun screen from the 80's, sun, salt, sea,... I smell musk, coconut, ylang-ylang,.. all my favorite ingredients. It's a really addicting fragrance. My boyfriend really liked it too, so I had to buy a bottle immediately and it was my signature scent all summer.
You cannot buy it in every shop around, so it's also a quite unique scent... I like that too.
Even now, every time I smell it it's summer again. Can't wait till next summer :-)

lauren.gonzalez.963
lauren.gonzalez.963

My only problem with this perfume is that its just not strong enough. This is perfect for someone who wants something very soft and close to the skin, but I'm a strong perfume lover, and though this perfume is beautiful as far as the actual notes go, its just too weak for me.

artemiss
artemiss

I love this so hard. I want to take long walks on the beach with it in the salt air. It smells that good. I always give side-eye to people who describe 'salt' as fragrance note, but it's here, with the water and sea-breeze.
This is one of those fragrances you have to actually put on to try for yourself, because to be honest, I really don't smell any of the notes listed profile except maybe the citrus, and would have never guessed how much I would love this fragrance based on reading it, because typically those notes all smell awful on me.
Not here.
Here they smell fresh and tropical as day spent lounging in the sand. I get orange blossoms and salt air, both notes I love.

hannah.reed.9085
hannah.reed.9085

Imagine sitting on a pier overlooking the ocean. The smell of the warm wood mixes with musk and a pinch of real coconut to create such a nice, warm, comfortable scent.

angellama
angellama

I will happily be one of the few people who adores Beach Walk. Perhaps I should consider myself lucky - based on what other people are saying about it, it sounds like my skin amplifies considerably different notes than is normal. On me, it is absolutely a musk scent. A light musk, but still not a sunscreen like a lot of people are picking up on. I oddly smell no coconut unless I try extremely hard to imagine it. I’m not doubting that it’s there, but it seems to disappear on me. What I do smell is a light floral (the heliotrope, I believe) grounded by a soft musk. There’s a hint of citrus, and now that I know there is pink pepper in it, I am starting to sense that as well. As it dries down, the musk really reveals itself more fully, and it smells incredible. I get a fairly decent wear out of it for an EdT - maybe 6 hours or so? It does stay fairly close to the skin, but that is my preference.

Does it literally smell like a beach? No. Nor would I want it to! But it does smell like a soft summer fragrance that you might wear to the beach. It just makes me feel relaxed when I wear it, like going on a brief vacation at my desk. There are assuredly other fragrances like this on the market, but frankly I haven’t sniffed them. I am extremely fond of Beach Walk, and I definitely think it’s worth your time to at least give it a try and see which notes are most prominent on your skin.

EDIT 10/25/14: I've been revisiting this scent now that it isn't 100+ degrees, and I've discovered that the scent has changed on my skin. That coconut I could barely smell before? It is far more obvious now that the high is only in the 80s. My suspicion is that my skin eats up the coconut part of the scent when it is extremely hot or humid. Now that it has cooled somewhat, the coconut sticks around a tad longer before the musk takes over. Such an interesting scent, though I prefer it when it is extremely hot outside and I don't get much of the coconut. I usually don't abide by seasonality in my fragrances, but I think this will probably be just a spring/summer scent for me.

Avarie
Avarie

It is a pleasant scent. Might be a little strong for some noses, but as long as it's not overapplied, then this isn't too offensive. The coconut reminds me a little bit of a "sugar-free" version of Gwen Stefani's "G." Unfortunately, I'm also getting the Yankee Candle/sunscreen vibe from this. While I like the scent, I wouldn't wear this as a fragrance on myself. I'd instead be sniffing my Yankee Candle called "Beach Walk" (incidentally), or even slather on my Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen. All three of them smell so similar to me. But to anyone who does have memories associated with this kind of aroma, then I can totally see how this would evoke thoughts of relaxing on the beach, playing in the sand, reading a book, feeling the sea breeze...

IsabelVerh

Woah. This just goes to show how much it's worth to leave and revisit fragrances you don't like.

A couple of months ago I got a sample of this. Tried it once, didn't like it, left a short but scathing review on this page. I threw the vial back in my sample drawer and went on with my life.

Today, I was suddenly reminded it existed, and as I'm sitting at home working on a thesis and trying out new makeup and perfume alike, I spritzed some on my wrist. At first, I thought: "This is actually nice. Coconutty, but nice. Let's leave it on and see what she's got."

I am now about an hour in when I smell my arm again and suddenly, I'm transported back to vacation when I was a little girl. Feet buried in the sand, watching the waves, sitting next to my mother applying sunscreen with that typical cheapish summery smell. Bang. Sillage is excellent as well, I can smell it fine as I'm sitting here and that memory is still pervasively there. Comforting and warm.

Most people understandably classify this as a summer scent. For me, it would be great to wear in the dead of winter, to evoke lovely memories like mine in myself and others. I suddenly get the Replica idea. Who'd have thought it.

charlottef
charlottef

I was so happy to grab a sample of this from Sephora and, well, I'm glad I didn't buy it. For a split second on initial spray it smells amazing, exactly like a refreshing walk on the beach (but more like a freshwater beach, there's no salty note I could detect). It dries down to a powdery musk with a cotton-ey note that smells warm but not particularly beachy, it's more like sitting out on the porch on a summer day, while fresh laundry dries in the fresh air. It doesn't last particularly long on me, unfortunately.

If you're looking for a really fresh scent, I'd recommend something from the Clean line. It's half the price for basically the same thing.

Gigi27
Gigi27

This does smell like the beach, but not a la Bronze Goddess, which I find lovely in the top notes and artificial in the drydown.

A little suntan, a little salt, very sexy.

I don't wear it during summer, when the fragrance is already present in sunscreen lotion, flowers and the sea, but in Winter, when it becomes more noticeable, sexier, warm and a mood-lifter.

TibbieMom
TibbieMom

I'm also glad I ordered a sample instead of blind buying this. So not appealing to me. I kept trying to figure out what note was spoiling it for me, and finally I realized it was mimosa (which I don't like at all). It's not listed in the notes, but it's def there on me. The longevity is good, I'll say that.

Sweetiekitty
Sweetiekitty

So glad I purchased a sample before a blind buy. Distinctly underwhelmed.

It smelled very much like the beach in the way that Yankee Candle can smell like the beach.

If I want that, I don't have to shell out $125 for it, I can just buy the potpourri refresher oil and dab it on.

Sweetly Marie
Sweetly Marie

I'm not much for beachy scents, so I wasn't surprised to find that I really did not like this scent at all. It's very linear; all I could smell from start to finish was a musty saltwater scent. A faint hint of sweetness, but nothing to write home about. Not something I would wear, personally.

Beachy clean. I personally don't smell a lot of coconut. I get lemon and laundry musk and a bit of ylang. Very breezy, soft. Similar to Bobbi Brown, but less suntan lotion. Perhaps more similar to Fire Island due to the citrusy tones.
Very casual, very unisex. Pleasant, but unexciting.

a5n8g8e2l4a
a5n8g8e2l4a

I suspect that my weird skin chemistry is rearing it's ugly nose again.

Unfortunately, I did not get any coconut smell from this. I didn't get lemon or bergamot or pink pepper; just musky flowers.

It smells like generic perfume on me. I was so disappointed! I wanted a beachy smell, and instead I got a generic flowery perfume.

Oh, well, at least the sample was free. :)

apricot.porridge
apricot.porridge

Lemon, musk, pink pepper, ylang-ylang. This is what I smell the most. And all of them together, magically, surrounded by the other notes (which all make an appearence, no execption, subtly and gorgeously) manage to small like sea salt, the most expensive of sun lotions, and sunshine.
I don't even know how to explain how this frangrance works.. but it does. It wears expensive, and for a very, very, very long time - like.. 2 days.
Only drawback is the spray mechanism. The frangrance comes out in a very liquid squirt, so it's better to wear this and let it dry on your skin before getting dressed, or the product will stain your clothes.

Maride
Maride

When I saw this at my local perfume shop the bottle intrigued me. Sniffing it was heaven and it was even better on. I sniffed and sniffed and was transported to summer days spend on the beach, warm sand, sun on your skin, salty waves and sunscreen sweetness. Precisely as the name suggests. I was lost in a summer dream...

Until. I just couldn’t stand it for one more minute. It literally changed from one sniff to the next. About an hour after I put it on it got so overwhelmingly sweet and claustrophobic that I felt physically sick and I just had to get it off. I scrubbed like mad but it still lingered so I had to put on another, fresher scent to save myself from a thunder headache rolling in. I could still smell it though and found out that there was some left on my shirt.

Excellent longevity though - after washing the shirt I can still detect it. I've never had such an extreme reaction to a perfume before - from utter love to murderous dislike... Intriguing, I will have to try it again (but not too soon)...

AmusedMuse
AmusedMuse

This is actually $125 at Sephora for 3.4 ounces. It's gorgeous, and I've been wearing it for the past several days. It's coconut milk and warm fresh skin with a touch of lily to me, a really nice alternative to summer citrus and floral scents. It last several hours, but stays fairly close to the skin.

lushnight
lushnight

This is a startlingly good replica of the beach. Not just the usual obvious coconut, but the saltiness, the sand, the water, a waft of flowers. It's so accurate, that it feels strange to me to wear this to the office or basically anywhere else that I wouldn't wear a bathing suit. It makes me feel like my hair is probably a wet mess. Like when you've been camping and it's not until you return to civilization that you realize you smell like campfire and pine needles. This is more pleasant than that, but just feels weird to me out of it's natural habitat. It is however a really nice, well balanced perfume, so don't let my neuroticism stop anyone from wearing it everywhere.

ellementira
ellementira

This scent achieves an honesty about a "beachy" youthful scent that a lot of fragrances miss. It achieves that sun-baked suntan lotion scent with the coconut and musk, as well as the heady tropical floral permeating the air with introduction of ylang-ylang. The two are so well balanced however and one does not outcompete the other, leaving this perfume neither heady (thankfully, as ylang-ylang tends to do) nor artificial. This smells of authentic tropical beach to me- no berries or vanilla anywhere, just warm skin, tropical air in the heat, and coconut. One to check out for sure if you are a lover of tropical scents.

EDIT: Having now compared this to Bobbi Brown's popular "Beach" fragrance, I can assuredly say I prefer this one. Beach Walk is softer and warmer, whereas Bobbi Brown's fragrance is sharper and saltier on my nose. I also wanted to add that Beach Walk had surprising longevity. I could still smell traces of it the next day.

IsabelVerh

I don't get what this has to do with the beach AT ALL. This smells like new car fragrance to me. Badly thought-out, definitely overpriced.

Scotchyroo
Scotchyroo

This scent starts out like Jil Sander "Pure" but quickly loses its (pleasant) plasticky smell. Where Pure stays edgy, chic and unnatural. Beach Walk softens quickly and holds a warm, salty coconut odor. It smells like a warm child who's spent the whole day in the sun, swimming in the ocean after multiple sunscreen applications.
I would guess that this is what Jennifer Anniston intended her eponymous perfume to smell like.

Exenidi
Exenidi

Pleasurable and fulfilling scent! You know when girls look for a healthy light but at the same time still a desert at lunch:-) like a perfect fruit salad, served as a main course: satisfying and fresh! This perfume is a perfect blend of flowers, salt and spice - it doesn't kill with over complexity but at the same time seems to have captured all summer notes, perfect for the beach.

Tovah
Tovah

Simply incredible! A masterpiece of of scent reality and memory combined. It has the true salty ocean notes I've found only in Sel de Vetiver and Calypso Marine. A fragrance that haunts me.

mrjohn12
mrjohn12

I can't figure out if I like this one or not. First of all, I'm head over heels for Beyond Love by Kilian, but I really can't justify the price. I thought this one might be a great alternative.

It's everything I wanted Bobbi Brown's Beach to be (BBB turns waaaay salty on me, very aldehydic as well). Bond No.9's Fire Island does the same thing, very very soapy, moreso than BB. Is Beach Walk the one? I really hope so...

And yet, there is a deep bruisy sweetness (too much coconut? too much ylang-ylang?) that stops me mid-sniff, almost as if my nose can't handle that much sweet. I'm anosmic to musk, maybe the musk balances it out but since I can't smell it, the perfume seems not quite right? Or maybe I haven't given it a proper chance to shine, like outside of the store where I'm not surrounded by so many bottled sugar cubes like Viva La Juicy (ick!).

Beach Walk, please be the one. I love your longevity, I adore your bottle, I love your notes, you seem perfect! I will edit tomorrow to let you know how this almost-love-affair plays out.

EDIT: I am so thrilled to announce that I finally own this one. I live in Arizona, so the heat keeps me from being able to wear the heavy orientals I so adore. But I don't like floral scents, not a huge fan of aquatics, and citrus smells nice, but disappears faster than water. This is a perfect vacation of a perfume.

strawberryswitchblade
strawberryswitchblade

This smells exactly the way "Beach" used to smell when I was in my late teens and early twenties. Coconut-ish suntan lotion (yes, suntan not sunscreen), salt water and sand. Therefore I only wear it when I'm going to the beach. It kind of lets me blend in with the environment but also somehow manages to make me stand out by smelling hyper real.
I love this scent but it is not appropriate for any other place but the beach.

A true beach scent. Warm skin, saltwater on your skin mixed with flowers and soft coconut in sunshine.thats what I think of when I close my eyes and smell beach walk. Perfect scent for warm weather.

Äkta stranddoft. Varm hud, saltvatten på din hud blandat med blomnoter och mjuk kokos i solsken. Det är bilden jag får när jag sluter ögonen och känner denna doften. Perfekt doft för varmt väder.

chandon
chandon

This perfume is a perfect scent by margiela. I loved it on my first whiff and i love it since! Its a unisex scent...not just for women eventhough its marketed as a female fragrance. Very unique and a man could definatly rock it. superbly fresh and smells like coconuts and flowers and some sort of facial powder. Highly recomended to have in a collection! Im a Big Fan!!

Kelle
Kelle

I really like this. Sweet and sexy without being sickly, tropical and cosmopolitan at the same time.

AriannaSR
AriannaSR

Love this. People who live anywhere around central europan beaches will smell home in this fragrance, which is soft, fresh and subtle. Coconut and pink pepper mix well with a delicate floral note, this little gem smells like a beautiful summer breeze.

anna.023
anna.023

It's a really plesant smell on paper, very beachy, salty and fresh. Like a cool sea breeze full of salt. Kind of how your skin smells after a day on the beach.

But on the skin it's a compleatly diffrent story, and not a good one! It's terrible. A strong, piercing and sickening floral aroma starts imediatley. I can't realise how I compleatly missed that on paper? I sprayed it on my skin when I was in town with my mother and either of us could stand the strong, metallic, sweet floral scent. I had the feeling that the perfume was litterally screaming on my wrist. This is a serious abuse of florals. Yuck!

Sadley the sillage and the lasting power was great... My stomach not so great.

A uninteresting concoction of sweetish clean musks with a touch of coconut. Too simple, too thin...

rutaj
rutaj

pointless. Coconut with a bit of powder. Neither sultry, nor salty- why wouldn't they call it suntanner? Disappointment from a otherwise creative house, more so as I love their Untitled.

alli8769
alli8769

Replica of Estée Lauder's "Beyond Paradise", the drydown reminds me somewhat of a coconut à la "Bronze Goddess". Starting off a little harsh, then disappears into nothing particular, almost nothing.

Beach Walk by Maison Martin Margiela 3.77 out of 5 based on 222 ratings and 51 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maison Martin Margiela Beach Walk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Maison Martin Margiela Beach Walk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Beach Walk by Maison Martin Margiela. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Beach Walk by Maison Martin Margiela represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.