Designers » M » Oriental « Groups

dislike

Ambre Precieux by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Ambre Precieux was launched in 1988. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Francois Laporte. Top notes are myrhh and lavender; middle notes are nutmeg and vanille; base notes are amber, tolu balsam and peru balsam.

Myrhh Lavender

Strip

Ambre Precieux Fragrance Reviews

sweet piglet of smoke
sweet piglet of smoke

I accept that there may well be a better amber out there in the same way I accept that there may exist a city I enjoy more than Paris. In both cases, I seriously do not care.

Abdullah BinOtai
Abdullah BinOtai

منذ 15 عام وانا أشتري هذا العطر. لم يراودني الملل لحظة واحدة. عطر رائع بكل ماتعنيه الكلمة من معنى وهو عطر مناسبات من الدرجة الأولى. يوجد في الرياض بسعر مبالغ فيه جداً ب850 ريال وفي الانترنت ب450 تقريباً

أنصح به للرجال فقط وأثناء المناسبات الرسمية. عطر فخم ورائحة العنبر فيه جميلة جداً

since 2001 I used this perfume and it's a wonderful, I like it so much. every year I bought one. it's Luxury perfume.

Teorema
Teorema

One of the best ambers currently on the market and I have tried quite a few other amber fragrances. Also, one of the many great scents from this house. Get this one. It's the quintessential amber scent. I do not detect any lavender in this as well.

glorious1

Can't believe they are calling this a men's fragrance. I've been wearing this one for years.
I have Ambre Sultan and others.... Amber Absolute yada yada...
This is the best amber in my opinion. Adore it. Gotta get more.

AlmalkiJeme
AlmalkiJeme

عطر جميل هادئ متزن.. لم اتأكد من الفوحان والثبات

تحديث :
افضل واجمل عطر عنبري شممته
ثبات وفوحان جيد جدا
طبعا امتلكته من فترة سابقه
وقد دخل علينا الصيف .. وهو في امان تام الى دخول الخريف ان شاء الله للعوده للاستمتاع بهذا للفن العطري الرااااااائع

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Now I'm fully loaded with amber☺ About 6mths ago I ordered Annick Goutal's Amber Fétiche, more of a smokey blend with amber shining through. Well if you want a amber with a smooth, powdery sweet/ rich vib Ambre Precieux from MPG is definitely the best I've ever smelt. A very high quality warm/woodsy notes with a sweet/ vanilla blend bringing this juice together beautifully. Myrrh certainly grabs your attention adding depth to this juice. I could swear that tonka bean is part of this fragrance's make up. This fragrance isn't thick or cloying rather clean/opulent with a overall warm vib.
Longevity and Silage is very high lasting 6-8hrs
finally,
In the past year, I've been looking for a well desirable amber aroma and now I'm very pleased with Annick and MPG. Both have a real attractive aroma which could be used during the winter months especially when the warmth of your skin awakens the notes to it optimum. 9/10 highly recommend

guerlainfreak
guerlainfreak

Ambre Precieux needs to be experienced as a full wear. Don't hold back on the sprays, because this type of fragrances, for some reason, envelop you rather than suffocate you. This is a phenomenal fragrance. There is a wonderful, resinous element that compliments the sweetness of the vanilla... I have tried Youth Dew from EL and the incensey, "church like" smell of Youth Dew's drydown is present in Ambre Precieux. I live in extremely hot weather and I would bet that this fragrance would smell amazing in cold weather. I don't care; I wear it because it's beautiful no matter the weather. There is something very soothing, very spiritual and simultaneously something very opulent and decadent about this fragrance. Go figure.
Smell great, my friends.

Citrus2014
Citrus2014

This sensual, opulent and decadent Elixir of Love, is made by a master perfumer, like other masterpieces of perfumery, using just three main ingredients: balsam, amber and vanilla .
The lavender, present in abundance in opening and only in very small doses in subsequent phases, gives it a masculine character and the lack of cooking ingredients from it's composition recommend it those who were kept away from amber-based fragrance for that reason.
I can not wait to test Santal Noble, which I read so many laudatory reviews and I think I found a great perfume brand which, in my view, sells a few masterpieces for more than affordable prices, a rare situation nowadays, but this fact deserves a modern bottle, a more minimalist one, even more ... explicit, because the fragrance name is written, bizarrely, on the bottom of the bottle.

Fragrance 9/10
Projection Medium
Longevity 14 h

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

Powerful sweet amber but maybe a little too much of it. Mixed with the vanilla, it brings it to the edge of cloying. I'm having trouble detecting any other notes. A little too much on the feminine side of unisex for me. Pleasant, but probably not worthy of a re-buy.

Sacredsystem
Sacredsystem

One of the few ambers I can wear without feeling like I'm a walking Patisserie. The balsam notes create a sweet, spicy and smoky aura. Add a few other sensual inducing ingredients to create a very smooth and elegant fragrance. I love Ambre Precieux and my wife loves it when I wear it..........if you know what I mean. The only other amber that I really adore would be Amber Absolute. I wear it when I want to convey a sense of liturgical mystery and calmness.

This is the first fragrance I've sampled from Maitre parfumeur et Gantier and it's impressive.
Has all the calling cards of an amber perfume warm and sharp but not as sharp as some amber scents this goes in a different direction and has a real ancient dusty feel to it.
I got the old book smell from this slightly musty, like old paper. As it drys down It's vanilla, amber tolu balm and perhaps some Tonka bean quite simple really and any top notes alluded me slightly on this first try.
It might not be the most original amber or have anything striking about it to make it really stand out but it's a tried and tested formula. However I still think it's a notable amber scent because of good quality and reasonable pricing.
I'm in no way disappointed as this fragrance smells spectacularly good and lasts well...amber lovers should certainly consider sampling.

Shibor
Shibor

Elegant dense warm amber scent!

It opens with some sharp amber aroma which appears almost medicinal (this impression can give the lavender in the top note). While the touch of lavender weakens, amber scent develops thoroughly.
The fragrance becomes profound, balmy and warm without being too sweet. Actually it’s the spices that prevent the whole of being too sweet. On the other hand, I can smell some leathery notes that gives the fragrance some “special something”.
This coziness remains quite a long time since the perfume has a very good longevity. This is exactly what one needs for colder seasons.

Lovers of amber fragrances would appreciate the scent!

thiefofnoses
thiefofnoses

The myrhh and other balsams here play a secondary role to a tooth-rottingly sweet amber. It smells extremely smooth and classy, but the sweetness is far too much for me. Another fragrance I tried on my quest to find one with a strong ambergris note, but alas, another failed attempt.

HickorySmoke
HickorySmoke

Could they make the cap/atomizer any bigger!!! Lmao!!! The opening is awesome, the dry down is immaculate. It started off real mellow and then slowly intensifies, like some good creeper. Man what a pleasant fragrance I could wear this any wear! Love the balsamic, and amber combined with a perfect vanilla/nutmeg heart. This fragrance has good structure.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Somptuos, decadent, perfectly-executed sweet and warm amber fragrance. To me there's three scents on the market that compose the perfect "Amber Triad": Ambre Sultan, which enhances the animalic, medicinal, earthy and dry side of the amber accord; Ambre Russe, which plays with its baroque, boozy and libertine side; and Ambre Precieux, which just takes the classic signature warm coziness of amber and glorifies that majestic, silky powdery sweetness that other fragrances tend to hold back. Another timeless piece from MPeG - just like Santal Noble for sandalwood.

blaiseantoine
blaiseantoine

rich,opulent ,magnificent amber rendition given by the maitre parfumier et gantier french house ,i think one of the best amber centered fragrance in the whole world ,this is absolutely a must buy for every perfumes addicted ,better than ambre extreme by artisan ,the only one that can compares is montale blue amber but i see it like a sort of clone of this one

Rastafarinas
Rastafarinas

This Ambre reminds me old libraries, books on the shelfs, and Victorian style around all of this. More masculin, than feminine Ambre, really. More dark, than shiny. That's my impressions.

estherica
estherica

Incense sticks, pipe tobacco and some"old gentlemen cologne" in a positive way. ;) A kind of comfy scent.

EDIT: wearing it a bit more it brings back memories of my father who died long time ago, it's the scent of his shaving cream. I like that, but don't feel like wearing this perfume regulary.

melia
melia

Upon first spray this was my dream. So lovely, powdery, balmy... The perfume version of the word KIND. And I like to appear kind. However now, a few hours later my skin has soaked up all the initial breeziness and it turned into a musty amber swamp... It seems that kind imaginary person is drowning there :(

steve0580
steve0580

A sweet, rich and powdery amber that's not overwhelming and perfect for most any occasion. It has a "classy" smell and would be excellent for the office or a night out.

Although it's listed as being for men, this is, without question, a unisex fragrance. Both genders could pull this off without a problem.

new friend

ولكن هذه المرة مختلطا باللبان المر العطري الذي سيزيد من قوة وثبات وعمق العنبر
ويعطه رائحة مدخنة بعض الشيء
لن يظهر اللافندر أو الفيتيفير إلا بعد فترة
عندها ستشعر أن العطر منعش بعض الشيء
العطر بهذا الشكل الافتتاحي سيقربك من عطر أكاد من لوبين وليس عنبر 114 (هذه وجهة نظري)
والآن جوزة الطيب ولكن بشكل أقل حدة من المعتاد
ربما يرجع السبب في هذا لوجود بلسم تولو وبلسم بيرو لما يتمتعان به من لمحات سويتية ملطفة ولكن مع قوة ثبات أعتقد أنها ستدعم العنبر بشكل ممتاز في القاعدة
وهذا ما يجعل العطر ذو ثبات ممتاز وفوحان جيد جدا
وجود الراتنجيات بكثافة في هذا العطر أرى أنها أخذته للناحية الذكورية بشكل أكبر
العطر يوحي بالفخامة والرسمية
شتوي بامتياز ويصلح كذلك لأمسيات الصيف مع وجود نسمات هوائية سيكون العطر رائعا

meama
meama

53)This little brand is a institution (like Guerlain), they own the best Vetiver (close to Vetiver Extraordinaire)they own the best sandalwood (without rival), they own the best Amber, they own the second best Iris (behind Iris Silver Mist) and much more...
Jean-Paul Millet (with Jean-François Laporte) is in the Panthéon of the perfumery.
A pilgrimage in this brand is an obligation for each perfumista.

Cette marque est une institution au même titre que Guerlain (presque;) ils ont le meilleur ambre, le meilleur vétiver (avec celui de F. Malle), ils ont le meilleur Santal (sans rival) et un des meilleurs iris qui soit...
Jean-Paul Millet (avec le fondateur Jean-François Laporte) est dans le Panthéon de la parfumerie.
Un pèlerinage chez eux est une obligation pour tous les perfumistas.

Hélio Sérgio Rocha
Hélio Sérgio Rocha

It is good and we can detect good quality for sure.

But i preffer Ambre 114 - Histoires de Parfum.

HEre i can detect a dirty kind of resin that bothers me. It is dark, but Ambre 114 is brighter.

The sweetness here when it evolutes makes things better.

I can get too much amber, vanilla, myrhh and spices.
Little bit of lavender too.

Good at all but i would not have a bottle

:D

id
id

Nice, smooth, well blended long lasting and very comfortable. A must try for all amber lovers.
And I can easily see it on a woman.

Izumee
Izumee

This, for me is the best amber ive come across. L'artisan perfumeur's ambre extreme is also a hit, with more daring, sensual & sexier aura. But this is something else, i instantly transported to somewhere exotic, it is sensual yet subtle and smooth. Soothing and calming-almost therapeutic :p GREAT oriental fragrance!

Jack's Creation
Jack's Creation

A pure, creamy, sweet and buttery amber.

Makes your skin smell like a summer holiday.

Not as soft and light as 114 (which is also excellent), whilst at the same time not as over-spiced as Ambre Sultan or Armani prive Ambre Orient.

Also acts as a fantastic transformational base layer for dry, astringent woods and incense based frags.

(Works well with CDG avignon and TF Bois Marocain).

The benchmark.

Recommended.

ladykarl
ladykarl

What really separates this from other Ambers to me are the clever cooling and calming properties of the lavender and the peru balsam which gives it an almost minty vibe once it settles. The balance is spot on. This is very soothing, ambient and velvety goodness.

The Shelter
The Shelter

Simply marvellous winter fragrance...
I LOVE IT!

kookaburrah
kookaburrah

A well-behaved classic amber, nothing that would scare the horses. I find it a little bit dull compared to Blue Amber and Ambre 114, to which it has rightly been compared. Sadly, it wears very close to the skin, I can barely detect it at all which is a deal-breaker, considering the price. I much prefer Blue Amber and Ambre 114, they have more presence and complexity, But if it's a classic, no-frills, well-crafted amber that you want, AP fits the bill.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This is a soft amber, spicy, just gorgeous, long lasting with an almost powdery warm spice lasting longest. It has moderate sillage. It is the perfect amber for me, not too dry and not too harsh at any time. I am so glad I have a full bottle of this beauty on the way.

I had to edit my review after getting my wonderful full bottle and drowning myself in this scent. There is a place in the development of this scent, about 30 minutes in where a distinct olive oil note comes in, like an expensive olive oil soap with spices. I feared for a minute that this was the drydown, but no, it only lasted a few minutes and then the full beauty of this scent developed and bloomed. I add this so that no one will be put off by the olive soap smell- give it a chance to develop into its full glory.

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

The introduction involves opulent amber, intoxicating spices/herbs and hints of the 2 Basalms. Just watch out for the opening- it can be a little brash with the herbs and spice at 1st on some wearings. Still, I like to think of it as a 'Corrected' CK Obsession, but this offers so much more than that awful junk.

This is as good as Obsession is bad, and the lively start then mellows out into pretty soft amber between smooth and powdery.

The whole effect is so so pleasing, it's great to see this sort of company beating out the mass-market designer rubbish that class themselves as 'ambers'. It's as seductive as Histoire's Ambre114, whilst keeping the warmth and richness of the amber a level above even that classy fragrance imo. In fact, I'd go as far to say it makes Luten's Ambre Sultan (herb monster) look frankly ordinary. It's louder and bolder than Ambre114 too, in fact it is very loud during the 1st hour!

It's not all quite perfect however. The opening can be a little harsh with the basalms/herbal mix and that can put many people off. The amber does tend to smooth out into the nice but standard 'toffee-amber'/bourbon vanilla drydown. There is also a little too much powder instead of keeping the herbal/resinous effect after a few hours, and the whole thing doesn't last all too long.

As it is, a very accomplished niche amber, just watch out for the opening sometimes. A classic, even admired by the amber-haters out there- good to know.

It's also the winner so far out of the 'popular ambers' I've just finished testing (Blue Amber, Ambre114, Ambre Sultan and few others).

3/5.

fpih
fpih

At last I own a bottle of this exquisite fragrance! I've been coveting it for over a year but couldn't convince myself to give that much money until now. And I'm so glad I did:)

Ambre Precieux is full of amber: unsweetened mostly, a bit powdery and very spicy -for the first couple of hours- amber. As it stays on the skin, the powdery aspect is enhanced and the spices begin to fade a bit, but nutmeg stays on for 3-4 hours before finally fading away and then the vanilla shyly makes its appearence. To be fair, it has a more masculine than feminine character, but I feel that on me it smells more like I'm wearing my husband's shirt which still carries his scent, instead of having sprayed his fragrance directly on my skin. This creates a comforting, warm and sensual feeling that implies you've been 'naughty' last night, rather than an explicit, 'come hither' one.

I can see myself wearing this a lot during the coming fall/winter. Lasting power is great, 12+ hours but it stays very close to skin mostly. Recommended for all men and those women who are willing to stand out in a crowd.

GoodVibrations
GoodVibrations

Simple and comforting chewy-powder sweet amber.

Carestinus
Carestinus

Where I live we don't have the chance to sample any of these fragrances, so after reading many blogs I came to think this would be a good fragrance... but just out of fantasies and expectations. I feared though it could lead towards the heavy vanilla some ambers display (I had in mind Jaipur as an example of this) or smell too herbal... well well, I got this so here's reality (IMHO):

I love Ambre Precieux! I find it has the right amount of everything not to be cloyingly sweet, not too vanillic, not too... not too... and so it succeeds as a staple. Highly wearable and modern. I don't find this particularly sexy, it is so smooth I can't add any triple x to it. Still, it deserves its praise all the way to the moon and back.
There is a leather-like note in the beginning which I may be confusing with some of amber ingredients? (labdanum perhaps?). Whatever it is, I like!

I got this after becoming addicted to L'air du desert marocain, which I would call the Ambre precieux on anabolic diet twin. They are very similar but where one of the brothers is a strip dancer, the other is the quiet and studious type. I seriously go for both (perfumes lol). Sometimes we need and extra x, sometimes we want an extra mark. Prominent amber seems to be a new beloved note of mine.

PS: don't expect this to be strong. I find it deliciously subdued. Noticeable, but elegantly calm-.

tonkabeanster
tonkabeanster

Essentially a softer CK Obsession without the polarizing green top notes. Very cuddly and easy to wear.

None of the arid herbal prickliness that makes Ambre Sultan so fascinating, but still a smooth vanillic amber that few could dislike.

Midnight50
Midnight50

REAL AMBER SMELL, I TOTALLY AGREE! IT IS TRUE IT IS ALSO TRUE: NOT REALLY RESISTANT BUT A VERY FINE PERFUME, ELEGANT, CLASSY AND REFINED!

daniela3
daniela3

Simply the best one I've ever tried!: a rich fragrance full of temperament; passion "recollected in tranquillity"; warm, sweet and tender but not baby powder at all. Better than all the other fragrances on the same subject: ambergris (yes, there is the genuine ambergrìs; I don't mind if it were any substitude...) that I keep in my cupboard.
Great either on a male skin (indeed it is classified for men, but...) or/even (in my case) on a woman; I believe that it adds a touch of regality or at least I feel so! no matter who wears it: M.G. e.P. has done a great job while proposing this jewell. I compare this to my other Amber scents but all lack something when confronted to this, that is definitely an outsider: just right!
The developing is quite regular, on me I can only distinguish some resin and wood maybe. The fragrance celebrates the beauty of amber, that's all. A precious gift from talented Mr. Laporte. If only it lasted a little longer.....or at least is my "over-drinking" skin to be so greedy!

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

I've been wanting this one for awhile now. FINALLY...it is mine! A rich, sexy amber with a touch of warm spice that begs you to sniff your wrist. I am in love with amber scents and this is one of the best.

glorious1

I ADORE THIS!! I love amber and this is fabulous! Rich and sexy. I didn't know it was meant for men? It was meant for ME! ;-D

calyx93
calyx93

My signature amber fragrance - bar none. I own many niche amber scents, but this one has the most variety and draw for me. It has the perfect balance between the arid, herbal notes, the animalistic ones and the sweet vanilla and balsam base. It never fails to garner compliments from complete strangers, and if applied judiciously, it never seems to be too strong or too cloying.

I've owned and used it since the late 90's and, even with the reformulation, it still retains its distinctive character and impeccable quality. Bless Jean Laporte's departed soul - he really knew what he was doing!

I have a HUGE stash of this juice - all of my friends and acquaintances know me by this or Shalimar EDP - and I have enough stashed away for a lifetime. Long live MPG!

Aqua218

One more thing I forgot to add. Ambre Precieux seems to be a great choice for winter, however, today is a gloomy, rainy summer day in Toronto and I couldn't have picked a better perfume to wear! Very cozy and comfy. Wish I played hooky from work and stayed in bed nuzzling my wrist instead!

Aqua218

The first time I smelled this beauty on my wrist, I was literally winded. I felt like after all these years of searching, I have finally found THE ONE. It is the most perfect warm-sweet-amber, very mature and old world. It evokes a sense of luxurious security. It's as if everywhere I go, I'm protectively enveloped by a cloud of vanilla and amber smoke. Definitely has a masculine quality about it, without being overly aggressive. Anyone know a where I can get my greedy little hands on a FB of the EDP??

Update 14/10/11: I found it on Perfume Emporium for $89.99!! As far as I can tell, they still have stock left. Thanks to all the kind perfumistas who PM'd me with info on where to find this baby. xoxo!!!

Not so much to say about this marvellous creation beside that Ambre Precieux it's huge! If you like your amber to be straight ahead and slightly spiced you've found your holy grail. Embracing, sweet but perfectly balanced, warm and comfortable, highly intoxicating and addicting. Simply one of the best amber around. A masterpiece.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Hmmm.... this was on my to try list for a very long time based on the positive reviews and the fact that I love orientals, so I was really disappointed and quite surprised by what I experienced. I found it to be a flat amber/resin/musty scent lacking personality. Oh well, this just doesn't work for me.

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

Ambre Precieux is a beautiful rich warm amber. Very smooth and with lots of character, not a boring or flat scent at all. Definitely a snuggler. It has a bit of a spicy touch (for character) and is a little sweet (for the snuggle factor) but not gourmandy in any way.

I find good amber scents to be very soothing so I love to wear them before going to sleep at night. This is one of the best for nighttime. It has great longevity on my skin and I'll still be smelling it in the morning. It also has fabulous longevity on fabric and stays on your bed sheets for a couple days.

AP is one of my top 2 favorite amber scents, running a close second to Histoire de Parfum's Ambre 114.

slamb
slamb

Newly re-released. I always wanted to try so I placed the order. The original was reviewed as strong...not the case with this release...great soft smell ...but it does not last and I am wondering if it was worth the short show for the large price...great smell; shame about the cheap change

guest_sue
guest_sue

Hi all I love this perfume and i love to buy lots of it but i can't find place to sell it
please if you know from where to get it lat me know
i used before its really sexy
Ambre Precieux best one

I didn't realize that this was formulated for men when I tried it on and I must say while it is definitely unisex, as all the reviewers seem to agree, it strikes me as being more female than male. I do know one or two men who could wear this rich, dense amber, but I know many more who would be uncomfortable with so complicated and specific a fragrance. It is like royalty in it's dense tapestry, and would take a certain attitude for the modern male to wear. The man that fits this exists, but he is rare (or possibly just not anyone I currently know.) Contrarily, I can see most of the women of my acquaintance reveling in this eloquent, warm scent.It smells like opulence and comfort. It glitters like jewelry and brocade, without being oriental. Lovely and comforting without being sweet, amber without being heavy. Love it.

Citrene
Citrene

Gorgeous! Magnifique! A must try. I agree with Litldove about this whole-heartedly. Let me add that though this is a men's fragrance....it can definitely be worn by a woman. A confident demure woman. I'm thinking that this is "sex kitten in a bottle".

EternalSunshine7

I finally received my sample of Ambre Precieux!!!
OH I absolutely ADORE this fragrance! I agree with Jalutschka...to a point, at least. "It can only be worn by women with great confidence". However, I'm thinking that if one were to put this on, it might even give your confidence an extra boost. If you don't feel sexy in this, than I don't know what else to tell you. It's sultry. It's sexy. It's luxurious. It's definitely exotic IMHO, which adds to its equisite sex appeal. It's rich & undeniably warm. It's sweet, but not like these sugar perfumes of today. Just a subtle sweetness that kisses your senses thanks to the perfect amount of amber and vanilla. I kid you not. The sweetness is not overdone. In fact, it teases you--toys with you in fact. When you think you want more, it takes a few steps back....playfully making you yearn & ache for it. The spice is not overpowering to me. It exudes confidence and raw sexiness in every way. What an unbelievable scent. It's a charmer this one!

EternalSunshine7

Oh my. This sounds very lovely...no...it sounds very sexy and erotic....or perhaps exotic. OR all of the above? DO tell me more! My curiousity has gotten the best of me now. Does anyone know where I can get a sample of this???? Do they even offer samples of this???

Lovely rich amber, but I get no lavender or nutmeg. It's not missed. This is a rich, sweet warm fragrance that begs to be worn seductively.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Precieux fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Precieux, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ambre Precieux by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ambre Precieux by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.