Designers » M » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau Pour Le Jeune Homme Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier for men

Eau Pour Le Jeune Homme Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier for men
dislike

Citruses and spices create a feeling of intense coolness. Its wooded base gives the perfume a true personality. Eau pour le Jeune Homme is unquestionably a classic fragrance. It belongs to the Les Caprices du Dandy collection.

Notes: bergamot, lemon, Brazilian orange, neroli, rosemary, nutmeg, coriander, musk, sandalwood.

It is available in 100 ml bottles, as well as 500 ml refills. Eau Pour Le Jeune Homme was launched in 1993. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Francois Laporte.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Orange

Neroli Rosemary Nutmeg Coriander

Musk Sandalwood

Eau Pour Le Jeune Homme Fragrance Reviews

henri345que
henri345que

You have to be an enthusiastic of neroli/orange flower fragrances to enjoy this one. As said before, it's a conventional cologne fragrance, based on this note, with excellent materials and this is what makes it stand out. I like that there is something on neroli that makes me think of a certain kind of scented rubber/vegetable loofah and i get it here on the exact amount to be pleasant and not uncomfortable. I smell something peppery and woody at the background too, but on me Eau Jeune is all about citrus notes surrounding the neroli, which is not a bad thing at all because is very hot here lately. Don't know if you need it if you already have top neroli-centered fragrance, but it's worthy sampling it anyway.

perfumecritic
perfumecritic

I first owned this fragrance about 10 years ago and quite liked the fact that it is basically a variation of a typical eau de cologne. I dismissed it at that time because I did not find it extraordinary. However, realizing that I am a huge fan of orange blossom and neroli fragrances, I have been unable to get the scent out of my mind. After finding a decently priced bottle online, I ordered it but worried that I would again have the same experience: Pleasant fragrance but nothing compelling.

Well, now that I have it back in my collection I am greatly impressed by the longevity and sillage of this citrus themed fragrance. For me it is one of those fragrances that just feels like home… comforting, familiar and not at all challenging. Really, this is nothing more than a straightforward neroli fragrance. The advantage here is the addition of rosemary and a beautiful warm sandalwood.

marioslg3
marioslg3

I tested this after a long time again as i had the feeling that I judged it wronly.
It is a very fresh citrus type of smell with rosemary etc. The whole thing is masterfully blended and very unigue. The longevity is very good for a citrus aromatic fragrance, i get 6-7 hours although I was of the idea that this does not last. I would recommend it for guy 30 and up...Very nice!
it starts fresh and slightly citrucy sweet but after about an hour, it smells more lemony with the nutmeg and coriander.

Jean-David
Jean-David

It's true, it's classic, but in a very beautiful way, like Mozart and Haydn. The ingredients are of first class, and the composition in itself shows such a harmony, that it becomes quickly addictive. As far as I can smell, it lasts long hours.

marioslg1

Having tested this again and again, it reminds me fleur de male without the woody accord.
The lasting power is very bad on me although, the perfume seems too strong from the bottle.
As I said, it is a nice fragrance but with a lasting power so bad, i will use it very rarely.

I've to admit that MPeG is rapidly becoming one of my favourite brand. Said that I think Pour Le Jeune Homme is one of their most conventional and less original composition. Absolutely well crafted, with top quality ingredients but maybe a bit too generic. Orange spicy with a slight eau de cologne vibe. Nice but not outstanding. Moderate lasting power.

Rating: 6.5/10

marioslg1

Very strange perfume...smells sweet bergamon/orange and spices. it give a very distinctive freshness and is something i never smelled before.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Eau Pour Le Jeune Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Eau Pour Le Jeune Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Pour Le Jeune Homme by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Pour Le Jeune Homme by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Santal Noble Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Bois de Turquie Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Caron Yatagan Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Precieux Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Nicolai Parfumeur Createur New York L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Centaure Knize Knize Ten Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Iris Bleu Gris Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Eau des Iles Creed Neroli Sauvage Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Gianfranco Ferre Gianfranco Ferre  for Man Amouage Jubilation for Men Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories