Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Freesia d’Or Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier for women

Freesia d’Or Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier for women
dislike

yellow floral

Freesia d’Or belong to the Les Accords Mysteres collection. It is a waterfall of white flowers, untamable and highly coveted.

It is available in 100 and 200 ml bottles, as well as 500 ml refills. Freesia d’Or was launched in 1988.

African Orange flower Ylang-Ylang

iris Jasmine Tonka Bean Freesia

Vetiver Musk Amber

Freesia d’Or Fragrance Reviews

polly golightly
polly golightly

anche oggi tento, con estrema cautela, di indossare un floreale. questo accordo non mi è per nulla nuovo, somiglia al vecchio xia xiang di revlon, nonchè a tutta quella serie di profumi incentrati sul duetto gelsomino-ylang ylang. non riesco in alcun modo a percepire le fave di tonka che pur compaiono nella piramide. della fresia, per me, manco l'ombra. fortunatamente la fase di "bomba" floreale perdura un'oretta, assestandosi su un sentore fiorito, sì, ma anche muschiato. non posso dire che è cattivo, ma decisamente non è per me.

Henriette
Henriette

Really powerful, strong, opulent, this will be perfect in winter.
It casts a ray of sunshine on your skin, very bright floral, much intense, with a sweetness that projects you on a warm summer day when glows surrounds you.

Freesia is certainly predominant but also a mixture of other flowers: gardenia, tubereuse, jasmine and neroli.
Beautifully luscious, rich, warm.
Complex, with a beautiful development and a rich drydown.

Maitre Gantier et Parfumeur is a house I deeply admire; some creations may be intimidating, may be far from the current trends, but they do certainly evoke a craft, a richness, a love for things skillfully done that is not so common these days.

LOVELY

Happyme2009

Ok, I decided to try it again... it's is way too strong for me... the evil queen of all white flowers perfumes... more so than Fracas...
and the bottle is so lovely...

Happyme2009

This is a very heady floral scent, high quality and very concentrated! If you don't like florals, don't even go close to it!
It was a blind buy for me, because I wanted something with freesia... well, it's got some freesia but also plenty of orange blossom , jasmine, gardenia, tuberose and all other white flowers you could think of! It's also a bit peppery. I wish it was more of a freesia soliflore though, this is not what I was hoping for.
Very feminine,ladylike, and elegant, yet somehow I think it needs an occasion to be worn... not an every day kind of scent, unless you like attention.
Silage is quite amazing, you will really walk on a cloud of scented flowers when wearing this, and leave a long trace. Lasting power is also impressive. The bottle is very beautiful, very heavy, high class, the cap is so cool.
Well, I was hoping for a soft, delicate and angelic freesia, and instead I got a powerhouse of flowers! I cannot give this one thumbs up....

guest_PERFUME JUNKIE
guest_PERFUME JUNKIE

I purchased Freezia D'Or scent recently. For the lady who can't find where to get it you can buy it from Woodforde's Perfumery in Sidmouth Devon. They have a mail order service, just ring them. It is said if you cannot smell a perfume on yourself then it suits you. Some days I cannot smell it on me but other people can. It's a shame really because I would love to be able to smell it all the time, but not to be overpowering. However, other people seem to like it so I shall continue to wear it. The bottle is wonderful.

kathub
kathub

Can anyone tell me where to find this perfume, I have had my bottle for several years and love it, but can not find it anywhere

tfinman
tfinman

This fragrance smelled bad when I first put it on as well. I swore it was turned. Then I continued to wear it & it just went down hill from there. I was ready to bring it back until I sprayed it on paper & realized that its my chemistry, not the fragrance. It just doesn't work on me. It'll be a nice gift though.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

This fragrance grabbed my attention for some reason: I've never smelled freesia in real life, so I though this would be the first fragrance I will try from this line.

My very first impression was that my sample had gone bad: synthetic, it was more like a sharp scent of nail polish remover than promised flowers! absolutely terrible and I wanted to wash it off right away.

But within 10 minutes or so, the scent settled down and finally gave way to white flowers aroma, with a slightly musky base. The officiant description states the following notes: Freezia, tuberose, neroli, ylang, jasmine, iris, sandalwood.

Alright, this is not a trendy floral, but I wouldn't call it pure classic either. Some people may find it "old-ladysh", but again it won't be accurate. It's more like an old-fashioned floral scent, without being very "old", feminine but not "girly", not very loud or sweet to my nose. Something that doesn't scream of "sexiness", it's conservative but not mainstream. I can picture myself wearing this in late September/October, in a sweater-dress, plaid capelet, carrying an umbrella))

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Freesia d’Or fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Freesia d’Or, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Freesia d’Or by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Freesia d’Or by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.