Designers » M » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Garrigue Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier for men

Garrigue Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier for men
dislike

herbal

The Mediterranean Sea, the dry and parched earth which gives off aromatic scents inspired the making of Garrigue fragrance, which belongs to the Les Aromatiques collection. Lemon and bergamot make it fresh, while thyme, rosemary and sage reveal its true nature.

It is available in 100 ml bottles, as well as 500 ml refills. Garrigue was launched in 1988. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Millet Lage.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon

Rosemary Sage Juniper Berries Thyme

Musk Sandalwood

Cool Water

Garrigue Fragrance Reviews

This is quite nice, especially for the first hour or so, and IMO worth the price if this is what you're seeking. However, to me the base is not as unique, and I think I would be just as satisfied with something like Good Life (the women's version), though I'm not claiming that they are very similar. That one is a bit more powdery and complex, which I prefer (and perhaps I prefer fig to juniper, at least in this sort of idea). It seems like there is some amber here, because there is a soft/fruity/sweet aspect, though it's not nearly as strong as in many other scents with a similar accord. Note that this is nowhere near as dry and herbal as I thought it would be. If that's what you're seeking, you can try Blenheim Bouquet.

marioslg3
marioslg3

used this again after some months this morning....fresh, invigorating, clean, aromatic and citrucy...The composition is very good and the smell does not offend anyone. is a type of traditional men perfume but is not old fashioned at all. The rosemary with thyme i consider to be the dominant notes but being sweetened and pushed by Juniper Berries. The citrus is not so obvious as the herbs are taking the role from the begining but they give push and sunlight the compo of all others. A Must try for the lovers of this type of smell.

Wise-222
Wise-222

THIS IS THE BEST FRAGRANCE FOR MEN AS
A MORNING SCENT IT'S OLD BUT,CLEAN,
FRESH AND AT THE SAME TIME SOFT AND YOU
WILL NEVER EVER FIND ANY PERFUME HAS THE
SAME SCENT IT'S UNIQUE ,IF YOU ARE LOOKING
FOR SOMTHING MAKES YOU HAPPY AND CHEERFUL
AND LAST GIVES YOUE ENERGY,THIS IS THE ONE.
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR PERFUME HAS ALL
OF THESE THINGS WHICH I MENTIONED ABOVE
FINALY I FOUND IT IN THIS.
TRY TO CHANGE THE FAMOUS FRESH FRAG SUCH AS
(CK,CHANEL,CD,VERSACE,PACCO R)THESE ARE VERY
COMMON,TRY THIS ONE AND YOU WILL NEVER BE
REGRET.

NOTE:I BOUGHT THIS ONE FOR FOUR TIMES
AND I CAN'T CHANGE IT BELEIVE ME EVERYONE
WILL ASK, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

This smells incredibly similar to Chanel Platinum Egoiste, only slightly more subtle, and unfortunately on me, I also get a "wet dog" not. I frequently get this with a certain herb mixed with citrus, and also get the wet dog with Guerlain's Imperial. So, I prefer others to this mixture. Now the Racine on the other hand, that is sublime on me.

mg998
mg998

The perfume was received today....very good and very manly. On this the egoiste platinum was created. They have a lot o similRities and i beleive that if you put platinum with moschino forever, another very nice perfume, you get the garrigue. Give it a try.....10/10 sillage, longevity etc. herbs, mediterranean herbs with citrus and some spice....a perfect compination that gives you freshness all day

marioslg1
marioslg1

my cousin said that this is the best perfume from MPG and one of the best for men. She also said that whoever smelled this once, was in love from the first sniff. I ordered it yesterday on line as it is not available in Cyprus. Will revert with comments once received but as I see from the ingredients, it whould be something like the fantastic Rive Gauche pour homme....will see!

Salty sea water meets lightly citronized fresh herbs in MPG GARRIGUE, a high-quality fragrance with a somewhat standard cologne-type masculine base. The saltiness and aquatic feeling of GARRIGUE would make it ideal for hot weather.

I find the base of this composition more masculine than feminine, but the sage, thyme, and rosemary blend together to produce a subtle herbaceousness that will appeal to many, whether wearers or those in their midst.

The longevity is pretty good for a fragrance of this type, and the sillage is medium, so GARRIGUE is probably not the best choice for those who prefer that their perfuming habits remain well-kept secrets to which only insiders are privy.

Garrigue by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier 4.22 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Garrigue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Garrigue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Garrigue by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Garrigue by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.